Designers » T-Z » Citrus Aromatic « Groups

Cologne Summer Flash Thierry Mugler for women and men

Cologne Summer Flash Thierry Mugler for women and men
dislike

Cologne Summer Flash Thierry Mugler for women and men Pictures

Cologne Summer Flash by Thierry Mugler is a Citrus Aromatic fragrance for women and men. Cologne Summer Flash was launched in 2006. Top notes are citruses and green notes; middle note is neroli; base note is musk.

Citruses Green Notes

Neroli

Musk

Cologne Summer Flash Fragrance Reviews

Laurdess
Laurdess

This is the best juice there is. Its sad to me its not strong like his other lines.

Kayse
Kayse

Summer Flash is a refresher! If you enjoy citrus and neroli, Summer Flash is a good perfume to try

kazewayz
kazewayz

This is the cheap version of "Original Vetiver" by "Creed." Very lemony, sweet. Nice scent for summer. The opening is green and fresh, but let it dry on the skin, as the alcohol may throw you off initially. Try it.

pbluberry
pbluberry

It's citrusy fresh with greens woodsy and cedar like earthy tones. Very faint for neroli scent to me. I am used to very balmy neroli. This fades really fast and leaves a musky drydown which is ok if you like musk.

KS84
KS84

Cologne Summer Flash is like the affordable version of "Original Vetiver" by Creed.

eilismaireg
eilismaireg

very nice, cooling yet comforting fragrance. Something about it reminds me of childhood, maybe cidal soap? The longevity and sillage are good, I sprayed a little on the back of my hand and it still lingers there after a bath!

kerrso99
kerrso99

Very fresh and "clean"like,all the females comment, what else can you ask for,, maybe if it lasted a bit longer than 2 hours,my tip keep it with you ha ha

holly13
holly13

This looks like a good summer fragrance but I rarely like musk in a perfume. Maybe my sister would like this.

APassionateJourney
APassionateJourney

This smells just like Bond No. 9's Eau De New York

Archaic
Archaic

Smells neroli at the beginning which then turns to powdery vetiver/earthy notes after 1 hour. Longevity is average on my skin (around 4 hours).

LuckyStar1
LuckyStar1

I have just bought this and it smells so shower fresh. This will be great for hot summer days i'm certain. I bought the original version too and they smell very very simular. It doesn't seem to last as long as Thierry Mugler Cologne.

acc
acc

When the weather is extremely hot in the summer, this is the only fragrance that i can use.
It cools and comforts you, stays close to the skin.

Cologne Summer Flash by Thierry Mugler 4.23 out of 5 based on 53 ratings and 12 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Thierry Mugler Cologne Summer Flash fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Thierry Mugler Cologne Summer Flash, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Cologne Summer Flash by Thierry Mugler. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Cologne Summer Flash by Thierry Mugler represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Thierry Mugler Mugler Cologne Thierry Mugler A*Men Thierry Mugler A*Men Pure Havane Thierry Mugler Ice*Men Prada Prada Amber Pour Homme (Prada Man) Versace Dreamer Creed Aventus Givenchy Pi Jean Paul Gaultier Le Male Dior Fahrenheit Lolita Lempicka Lolita Lempicka Au Masculin Thierry Mugler Womanity Yves Saint Laurent L'Homme Thierry Mugler A*Men Pure Malt Hermes Terre d'Hermes Azzaro Chrome Juicy Couture Dirty English for Men Thierry Mugler Innocent Thierry Mugler B*Men Tom Ford Black Orchid