Designers » T-Z » Aromatic Fougere « Groups

Fougere Furieuse Thierry Mugler for women and men
dislike

herbal
Fougere Furieuse Thierry Mugler for women and men Pictures

Fougere Furieuse by Thierry Mugler is a Aromatic Fougere fragrance for women and men. This is a new fragrance. Fougere Furieuse was launched in 2014. Fougere Furieuse was created by Jean-Christophe Herault and Olivier Polge. Top notes are herbal notes and fern; middle notes are neroli and geranium; base notes are amber, oakmoss and coumarin.

Herbal Notes Fern

Neroli Geranium

Amber Oakmoss Coumarin

Fougere Furieuse Fragrance Reviews

samlovefragrance
samlovefragrance

I received three from the "exceptions" line to test, fougere furieuse, chyprissime and oriental express.

Fougere furieuse (again,silly name) is light, airy, green but with a warm orange blossom and coumarin base. The fern and oakmoss mingle nicely with geranium and a crisp yet warm accord. Not groundbreaking, but being part of a family that's not overcrowded (like chypres and orientals) it has a place.

But the name is misleading as there's nothing furious about it, and it has too much neroli which overpowers the fern and green and lends a simple cologne feel.
It has a presence though and thats good.

scent: 7+/10
longevity: 4/10
sillage: 6/10

chridela
chridela

This is a unisex earthy, herbal, fresh spicy scent that sits close to the skin. It's classy and versatile and I always get compliments when I wear it. I wouldn't want this scent to perform like a beast. Avant-garde it is not, but if you are after a fragrance that is suitable any time in any place, this is it. You can't go wrong. Longevity is fine; what it lacks in sillage, it makes up for in elegance. 8.5/10

hagertygal
hagertygal

Looks like they are going for a copy of the style of the Donna Karan Gold perfume bottle.

Estreen
Estreen

A beautifully blended masculine perfume, I can detect what must be Alien's woodsy or amber notes. One small spray of this envelopes me in a cloud of scent, and it lingers far beyond a good scrubbing in the shower, which, would I wear this, I would appreciate. Unfortunately, this is too masculine for me- perhaps I will layer it. It would be amazing on a man.

walking44
walking44

I liked this but something turned me off. There's a patchouli and bergamot having an argument in the background. Lemon was talking mess about patchoulli's mama. It smells like lemon and dirt potpourri. If you like that, this is for you. I don't dislike it, it's just not my type.

christianne1
christianne1

Fougere Furieuse is hardly furious but it is quite delightful! A very unisex fougere and is quite female friendly. I love a fougere scent but usually feel like I smell too "dapper" and can't get comfortable but this just smells fresh and clean to me. It has a soft edge and the oakmoss is very smooth, it isn't a harsh at all. It has a slightly green quality to it but the geranium, bergamot and neroli keeps it really fresh and unisex but ever so slightly floral while the amber adds a bit of sexiness to it. Even a slightly powdery quality. Not much but it softens it just a tad. I just find this extremely pleasant to wear and is sort of a mood lifter. But ladies don't let the "fougere" part make you think it is a gentleman's fragrance...it isn't, it is completely unisex.

matty64
This line is now on the Nordstrom's Website, 2.7 oz. flacon @ $225.00 + tax. I believe that Nordstrom's provides free shipping. I will have to smell and skin test each before I plunk out $240.75! Seriously!

ThEnAuGhTyPrOf.
ThEnAuGhTyPrOf.

Can't wait... I currently own 4 in the line and this guy is definitely on the cutting edge.... AMEN was and IS Iconic and revolutionary......

I think the vintage lovers will like Fougere Furieuse, I don't see too many similarities with Alien EDP,which has a real strong jasmine vibe, but this is the most unisex, it is nicely done, the oakmoss very well done, it lingers nicely on the skin, neither too masculine, nor frankly feminine..just typically an oak moss perfume, with a bit of soapiness...worth $185 a bottle? I don't believe so..none of the Exceptions are worthy of such a high price..

alchemist1976stephanie
alchemist1976stephanie

Got a sample of this today. It is a great one for Alien lovers! It adds a slightly bitter, or shall I say slightly masculine edge to the alien concept. Lovely for those who find the original too sweet, but still very unisex IMO. Settles into a skin scent pretty quick, which is a bit disappointing. I couldn't really smell much after about 30 minutes, but that could just be me getting used to it. I still gets wafts of the impression of the scent. Nice.

jovejove
jovejove

Ingredients List; sourced from the official press book.

Oriental Express; Bergamot, sandalwood, vanilla, carrot core and carrot seeds.

Chyprissime; Bergamot, oak moss, cistus labdanum, patchouli and pear

Fougere Furieuse; Geranium, oak moss, bergamot, coumarin, amber and neroli

Supra Floral; Hyacinth, amber and oud.

Over the Musk; Musk and hibiscus seeds (ambrette seeds)

Fougere Furieuse by Thierry Mugler 3.47 out of 5 based on 36 ratings and 11 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Thierry Mugler Fougere Furieuse fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Thierry Mugler Fougere Furieuse, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Fougere Furieuse by Thierry Mugler. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Fougere Furieuse by Thierry Mugler represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Thierry Mugler Alien Essence Absolue Thierry Mugler Oriental Express Diptyque Tam Dao Thierry Mugler Angel Eau de Toilette Chanel Les Exclusifs de Chanel Sycomore Tom Ford Oud Wood Thierry Mugler Over The Musk Bottega Veneta Bottega Veneta Chanel Chanel N°5 Eau Premiere Christian Dior Dior Homme Intense Christian Dior Miss Dior Le Parfum L`Artisan Parfumeur Tea for Two Aramis Perfume Calligraphy Rose Thierry Mugler Alien Eau Extraordinaire Guerlain Eau de Shalimar Chanel Chanel No 5 Eau de Toilette Christian Dior Oud Ispahan Christian Dior Ambre Nuit Thierry Mugler Mirror Mirror Collection - Miroir des Secrets Tom Ford Tuscan Leather