Designers » T-Z » Oriental Vanilla « Groups

dislike

I have it: 830 I had it: 577 I want it: 508 My signature: 21

nutty
almond
Innocent Thierry Mugler for women Pictures Innocent Thierry Mugler for women Pictures Innocent Thierry Mugler for women Pictures Innocent Thierry Mugler for women Pictures

Innocent by Thierry Mugler is a Oriental Vanilla fragrance for women. Innocent was launched in 1998. The nose behind this fragrance is Laurent Bruyere. Top notes are mandarin orange and bergamot; middle notes are black currant, almond and red berries; base notes are amber, white musk and praline.

Mandarin Orange Bergamot

Nirmala Limited Edition

Innocent Fragrance Reviews

mjdancer83
mjdancer83

First of all, let me just say I love Angel. I really do, but it doesn't always love me. It often just turns into a BO smell on me-and we can't have that! So moving on to Innocent...the initial burst is remniscent of Angel...after she has been told to behave and tone it down a few notches. The longer it's been on my skin, the more it turns into a slightly sweet, fresh, soapy scent...while still keeping that Angel-like quality in the background. Worth a try for anyone who can't do the stronger Mugler scents, or for those that do but want to lighten it up occasionally!

jovejove
jovejove

If there's anyone in Canada that loves this fragrance, the bay in Toronto at the eaton center has it again! I missed my baby :)

Julia25
Julia25

I took my baby son for a walk with 2 sprays of Innocent in my hair. It was cold, bright autumn morning. You know that smell of wind and yellow leaves on sidewalk... and above it all touch of Innocent. Gentle, comforting, yet strong. Perfect for a love date but also perfect for tired mother who wants to feel pretty.

Bublegum
Bublegum

This is the signature scent of one of my best friends. The strange thing is that whenever she is wearing this and I am wearing Angel, everyone thinks that we are wearing the same perfume. To my nose it is also smelling like a lighter Angel version. So either the perfume indeed smells like a lighter Angel version, either it is projecting more on her or Angel projects less on me. But, the similarities are too obvious in my opinion. In any case, she was getting a lot of compliments about it. And if you like Angel you will also like that and if you think that Angel is too loud, give this a try!

OfTheNight
OfTheNight

Innocent is like the cool kid in the Mugler family. While Angel stands tall as the Matriarch of the pack I feel like Innocent stands alone as the cool one :) if it were a person they would be someone wearing a black leather jacket while eating cotton candy in the snow....naked. I love the way fragrances conjure up images in my mind and Innocent always does (no matter what the season) brings me the image of; winter, the essence of the cold, the refreshing ease of a winter's morning.

On my skin i get beautiful frosted berries which have been thrown in with juicy mandarins and slightly crushed blackcurrants which I simply adore because this is fruity but in a whole other kind of way. That prailine note gives something different, a necessary depth and i suppose a warmth which ties all the notes together. On my skin I also get bergamot which is one of my favorite notes because it just has that really refreshing component and i think paired with the musk and the almond note it becomes sexy and quite sensual. On my skin everything seems to work harmoniously, everything seems frosted in a way as if the fragrance needs heat to activate all the goodness locked away inside.

Innocent is beautiful, like all Mugler fragrances it is quite literally a different personality in a bottle just waiting to be released onto your skin. I love the fact that I can wear this all year round and I love the fact that even today I still find it incredibly unique and different, it has that Mugler DNA which is something i really respect and love about Thierry Mugler fragrances. Absolute Perfection!

Centsless
Centsless

The more I wear Innocent, the more I like it. It is unique because it is a fresh and soapy feeling gourmand, I wouldn't expect anything less than the unexpected from TM!

SexyJasmine
SexyJasmine

I love this scent. It's creamy and buttery and soft, but not soft in terms of scent strenghth. I mean soft in texture like warm melted caramel. It makes me feel comfortable like a soft sweater on a chilly day. I can tell that it is related to Angel but it's much easier to wear.

Chiquis
Chiquis

If you love Angel but are concerned about it being "too loud" for daytime/work/school, then you should definitely test out Innocent.

Innocent is similar to Angel but not a replica in my opinion. It's more like Angel with less honey/chocolate/vanilla, minus the patchouli, plus a few drops of Calvin Klein's Eternity. Innocent is not a generic fruity fresh... There's still something unique about it (like all Mugler scents, hate them or love them).

Innocent could easily be your daytime fragrance with Angel as your nighttime perfume. Innocent is radiant and beautiful.

EDIT: So, I was searching online to buy a bottle (my review was based on a sample I received from Thierry Mugler's online store) and there are many sources saying that Innocent is being discontinued... Is this true???

chix
chix

This is a soft, soapy praline scent with an almost mint like coolness that is refreshing for warmer weather. Longevity & sillage are moderate.

kitsunemagic
kitsunemagic

this is deffidently Angel's much more soft spoken and innocent little sister! imagine angel but sweet and creamier, the honey and praline bring out the soft sweetness of this fragrance! I love this <3

nitschevo
nitschevo

As everyone's said before - this is a truly lighter version of Angel. But I don't consider this oriental vanilla - more a fruity vanilla if such thing exists! :)

Bloodlust
Bloodlust

To me, this smells EXACTLY like "Angel" - the only difference is that Angel has the volume turned up to 10, and Innocent is turned down to about a 4. It is the same scent, with the weird, strange initial unsettling spicy notes that punch you in the face.

Schnuppernase
Schnuppernase

I don't know what it is about Thierry Mugler's Innocent, but I always come back buying it. It is uplifting and sparkly but still deliciously sweet - it is so lively to me! Even when it dries down after a few hours it still smells lively on me.

Innocent's sweetness is "expensive" smelling, not that sugary-girly kind of sweetness. It has a lot of depth to it. Together with the sparkly, fresh berries and juicy oranges it creates such an unique fragrance which is truly addictive.

The quality is (just like all Thierry Mugler perfumes) excellent, I spray it once on my neck and I am done.

Phantosmia Bella
Phantosmia Bella

I bought the refill bottle ages ago. This was the sweetest perfume I've ever dared to own.

I remember having a hard time wearing it, being so wary of sweet scents, but I really loved it. It was gourmand in a very good, well-concocted and balanced way.

You can feel the sweet red fruit and a great deal of yummy pralines, and yes, there's some amber and musk heaviness in it.

I never felt really in my skin with this one, but I feel that I should give it another shot (it's been more than 15 years, after all...).
Maybe I've grown into it :)

Anyway, this has very long longevity and excellent sillage.

Aeris

The original Angel fragrance is like the strong warrior angel Michael in the Apocolypse. This "Innocent" fragrance is more like a soft, innocent baby Cherub angel lol. That analogy pretty much summarizes it.
Both are Angels, just different kinds.

Aeris

I love this scent. It's like Angel's little sister. She's sweet and, well, innocent (not according to the ad though. Look up the commercial on YouTube!). Its not a watered down Angel though She has her own personality. Lots of paraline and red berries ....and no patchouli (a refreshing change). I've received some complements....except for today. Someone said I smell like playdough?

KATERINA LABROPOULOU
KATERINA LABROPOULOU

They say that this magnificent perfume was made in 1998?? Really because is one the most modern and unique perfumes I have ever smelled. The summers will be more optimistic with this smell which keeps growing and growing during the hot days. It is so unusual and one of my favorite ones of "TM". It is long lasting yet very promising, you can not imagine the feeling when you put it on. On clothes must stay for days. I love it. I don't know why I waited so long to try this gem!!!

pravda48
pravda48

Jenika's review below is beautiful and describes my thoughts almost exactly at the opening 15 mins of this perfume.

Lovely. Not at ALL what I expected due to 'praline' being the first note! In other words this is NOT the same brand of 'praline' note found in La Vie Est Belle etc. This is just a sprinkling of nutty sweet goodness over the top of a bowl of sun ripened black currant and red berries.

Yummy, juicy, sweet. Great (non mainstream) smelling berry scent, since black currant is not the most common berry to be the most obvious note in a(non-niche) fragrance!

I really really like it so far. Blind swap win! =D

EDIT: about an hour in I get a LOT more of the white musk from the base. Interested to ask friends what the initial note they get from a distance is. Will update.

...and in the end it became much too much on the musky side of things for me. Somehow the bergamot surfaced more than ever later and the white musk got screechier vs smoother on me as time went by. If only that opening could stay! I'm not a fan past that point.

lyciumchld
lyciumchld

The musk in this is intensive on my skin, leading me to wonder if perhaps its title is somewhat tongue in cheek. I smell the candied enthusiasm of youth, but also the budding knowledge of discovery. This is not virginal innocence, but the knowing innocence that a young woman acquires in the years before her naivete disappears. It's nostalgic, sensual, cuddly, lighthearted, and romantic. I like it.

jlfears
jlfears

To me, this smells nothing like Angel. Or, I should say, this smells like Angel's younger sister: Angel minus patchouli, with a super soft and unique fruity, creamy thing... HARD TO EXPLAIN.

This is a wonderful, sugary, spicy scent on me.

It's slightly powdery and smells like some very odd fruit.

It's a love it or hate it scent, for sure. I didn't like it the 1st time I tried it.

I can't even really *describe* this scent... it's so well blended IMO that I can't even *really* pick out any notes, with my nose. (I have a dog's nose.)

There might be honey, but not much. I will say that Angel Innocent's drydown is remarkably similar, on me, to L'Artisan's Tea for Two.

Verdict: Kind of a spicy, honey, clove, tea, powder, odd fruit perfume...

Just try it. Twice.

musi1701
musi1701

Fast wie Angel ,aber etwas frischer. Gute Langlebigkeit! Fein!

Soutty123
Soutty123

This fragrance is just like opening the front door on a frosty morning. The crispness and cleaness of it almost takes your breath away. However, it's not a freshness that really works in summer for me. I like to wear it on bright cold mornings, that's when it really shines for me.

hellokoi
hellokoi

I wore Innocent a lot when I was 15-17 years old. It's a very playful, youthful, sweet & clean scent to me, and I used to reach for it on days when Angel felt a bit too intimidating to wear. Now that I'm nearing 27 years old, I almost always prefer Angel and Womanity over Innocent. They just smell more complex and sensual to me. Innocent, on the other hand, has a soapy undercurrent that makes it more fresh scrubbed and wholesome smelling.

When Innocent is first applied, I get the toasted almond and praline chocolate notes, but it dries down to more of a musky, fruity freshness on my skin. It reminds me of the way a LUSH shop smells, like a mixture of orange citrus, soap, and candy scents (like hints of honeyed chocolate and cotton candy).

I do think that this smells like it's in the same family as Angel. Almost all of the notes in Innocent are also in Angel. To me, Innocent and Angel Eau de Toilette are both like stripped down versions of Angel that took out a bunch of the original notes and emphasized the clean and fruity qualities of the scent. I like Innocent a lot more than Angel Eau, though. People who don't like the original Angel seem to have better luck with Innocent and Eau.

Anyhow. This is a great fragrance and one that I loved during my teen years :) a cleaner, more citrussy, patchouli-less sort of Angel.

jenika
jenika

No comment here prepared me for the surprise I got when I first sprayed this on my wrist.
A young, sweet, playful perfume greeted me hello, and started morphing on my skin. Fresh, jucy slices of mandarin turned slowly into a basket full of black currant and red berries. I start thinking maybe Mugler got the commercial pics for this baby, all wrong. Maybe instead of the masked lady up in the clouds, he should have chosen a fairy, in the dark of the forest, surrounded by blackcurrant bushes? Ok, open the eyes now.
The base notes are all there, giving it a sweet-round-warm-calm finish.Don't try to compare it to Angel, this is something else. More than a perfume, it's a refuge, the place you call home. Do I love it? I know I find myself in it.

ledavis727
ledavis727

Bravo, Mr. Mugler.. This is the kind of fragrance that I just cannot get enough of. So sweet, sexy, musky, creamy.. Delicious. On me, I get succulent red berries and wonderfully sweet praline from start to finish, with just enough musk to pull it together. It's so different from anything I have ever smelled, and something about it just makes me keep going back to it again and again. Nothing like Angel at all, it is a completely different breed. Ultra feminine yet girlishly sweet and... Innocent.

fedz
fedz

Why so many people are comparing Innocent with Angel?
There is nothing between them except the star on the top of the cap!
Angel is very harsh in comparison with Innocent which is soapy, soft and feminine.

Come on people, be more creative :)

First notes are quite strong woodsy on my skin, but then it develops very nicely into half sweet half nutty fragrance. Also, berries are intensive. All in all, pleasant scent for winter.

Update: I can smell too much almond. What a shame!

Jillzilla
Jillzilla

This is a little peppery on me to start (which I can't understand) and quickly becomes sweeter, but also very soapy and slightly sharp. I guess I don't have the best chemistry for it!

scentlover7777
scentlover7777

I am a huge fan of this fragrance. It is the perfect combination of sweet and sultry. It is not overpowering and I only need a couple of sprays to last me all day. I like that it has musk in it, but it's not so strong that it's bothersome to others. I personally find Angel to be too much, so this is a nice, softer alternative. I don't own anything else that smells quite like Innocent. I am a sucker for unique fragrances. I like to smell original and not like everyone else. You know what I mean - that sickly sweet, cotton candy smell that is in so many fragrances nowadays. I also have the Innocent body lotion and it is very nice as well. I am so happy I decided to give this a try!

Ingapetra
Ingapetra

I loved this perfume when I had it. I bought it in Paris in around 2003 and then I discovered Lolita Lempicka and its been the love of my life since.
Every perfume brings back memories and Innocent for me its all about independent young woman living in London and traveling for the weekend to Paris to see someone special....
Original Angel is too strong for me and Innocent was perfect.
I would need to test again to write a full review.

Member007
Member007

I am kind of woman who treats Angel as her generation classic. I can't stand anything sweet as food but Mugler's creations are nothing like that, they smell sexy and as perfume, not plain candy or chocolate. They have complicated character. To say truth Innocent balances on the edge of my likes/dislikes and i still prefer woody Angel more. But there's emotional background in every perfume i have used. I connect Innocent with rebel time of life while i was office worker and all ladies around used only Dior/Chanel, sprayed in air Miss Dior Cherie or Light Blue. I felt sooo original! :D
I wouldn't call it feminine, because there's something unisex in it. I would recommend it to woman who is interested in more sophisticated gourmands and wishes to be noticed.

LenaBrasil
LenaBrasil

I definitely smell sweet passion fruit. Don't you???

No True Scotsman
No True Scotsman

Definitely Angel's younger less made-up sister.
This used to be my signature scent going into the noughties when I was in my very early twenties. I was a bubbly young, voluptuous blonde who enjoyed everything sparkly, and I thought this scent matched my looks and personality very well at the time. I don't mind the smell now still, but wouldn't use it anymore myself. Partly because I don't think it's as good a match for me in my early thirties, being less bubbly, less sparkly, slightly less voluptuous and dare I say it a lot less innocent. Partly because I used it so often back then it's lost its interesting qualities I used to think it had.
I would certainly recommend this for young women in their twenties and late teens who have a fair bit of confidence and love fun. And also love very sweet fragrances. It's an excellent gateway perfume to the real heavy-hitters.

miss misty
miss misty

This is Angel without the heavy make up and the showy clubbing outfit.

Innocent is like fluffing your pillow on a sunny morning. The sky is blue, the air still fresh. Infused with the smell of candied fruits and chocolate goodies on your nightstand. Their scent puts a smile on your face and you take the time to just watch the passing white clouds as you did in your childhood.

In a pair of comfortable blue jeans and a white shirt you leave the house - without make up.

Ashes19
Ashes19

Initially, I get a whiff of cinnamon among the almond, vanilla, and praline. It's such a warm and calming delicious scent. It's distinct but inoffensive- wonderfully different. The staying power is satisfactory and it was a big hit with my fiance. I'm definitely going to have to buy a bottle before winter. I think it's a rather seductive smell, so I personally wouldn't have named it "Innocent." I'm not sure what I would name it though- it reminds me of being home, watching the snow fall while sipping a hot chai tea. It's warm, comforting and friendly, and it's sexy. I'm definitely going to have to check out Angel now.

Edit: After a few hours of wearing this, I get some gorgeous floral notes, which is strange...because there's not supposed to be any. It must be the bergamot or the berries, or my freakish body chemistry, but I swear I get this distinct hit of jasmine and violets. Love it, love it, love it!
Also, the lasting power is quite acceptable. It's not as good as say, Lolita Lempicka, but it stays on skin for a good 4-6 hours and a good 8-12+ on fabric (of course). Sillage is good, about arm's length. It's definitely there, but it's never obnoxious about it.

Update 11-23-13:
So this is my favorite perfume right now, I wear it whenever I can and whenever I wear it, I get compliments. Out of all of his perfumes, this one loves me back and smells like heaven with my body's chemistry. It's beauty in a bottle. It's light enough that it can be worn in the day, but intriguing, sexy and exotic enough that it can be worn at night and for special occasions. I wore it on my wedding day :)

dawn.brooks.391
dawn.brooks.391

My love affair with Monsieur Mugler continues,and I'm falling harder with each scent I come across,much to my delight,and my wallets dismay lol!
Innocent is such a wonderful fragrance.Sweet,charming,a little coy,definitely playful,and seductive.It starts out very fruity,with the berries and the black currant,which is one of my absolute favorite notes,and it is done wonderfully here.It was the reason I chose this scent,and it does not disappoint.Sweet,fruity,this is the playful side.After a few minutes,30 at the most,the musk and almonds come in,giving it a depth,and adding a soft,seductive note.It does get a bit soapy,but to me,this keeps it from being to sweet,and adds to the allure.
My boyfriend took one whiff,and he was immeadiatly hooked.He said it was sweet,and sexy.Very clean,but seductive and sensual.
The sillage is good,definitely noticeable,as I got many compliments the night I wore this.longevity is moderate as well,about 4 hours,with it becoming a skin scent after that,retaining the sweetness of the pralines,and the sexiness of the musk
I highly recommend this one,if you like sweet but not sickly,fruity without smelling like a fruit cocktail,and musky without being animalic.It would work well in an office setting,or even for date night.Trust me,it's worth a try.

virga
virga

My last bottle of Innocence is almost empty. It’s a beautiful fragrance, very light, but still full of contradictions like most Mugler fragrances: Innocence is bitter sweet (dark chocolate note), but at the same time very clean and cold (musk and pine) and the fruits (red berries mostly) are very subtle. For my nose Inocent has very little resemblance to Angel eau de toilette - the former has an aura of exclusiveness and delicacy while the latter smells like loud and vulgar contemporary gourmand fragrance. The only negative aspect is that Innocence does not stay on my skin for more than 4 hours.

scratchnsniff29
scratchnsniff29

This smells very floral and makes you smell as if you have just jumped out of the shower. Its very fresh and soapy smelling.

StellaXYH
StellaXYH

It's quite gentle compared to other loud fragrances from the same house. I get a lot of fruits at the opening. Berries, oranges, black currants, but oddly they turned out quite masculine. The praline drydown doesn't show up very quickly. It hides underneath and slowly sneaks out after 3 or 4h, not cloying sweet and well blended with fruits. It's a good option for someone who's into gourmand but doesn't get along well with patchouli. The sillage is close compared to other TM perfumes but the longevity is as well as its cousins. Named Innocent, it does seem an innocent scent, but it discretly flirts, beware! LOL.

thazinha30
thazinha30

I own this but I hate it so bad, and I rarely dislike fragrances as I have a very eclectic taste and I can tolerate many different scents and notes. This smells like a bar of soap on me and others too. My bottle is still pretty full so if anyone likes this (as I know a lot o people do!) and is interested in swapping, please send me a message.

Score: 0 out of 5 (sorry Innocent, nothing personal!!!)

laantjebanaantje
laantjebanaantje

This is weird... On first spray I smell some citrus and innocent white flowers. Lily and lily-of-the-valley, no tuberose, jasmine or gardenia. That's odd, of course, since there's nothing floral listed in the notes. I also smell some fruity berries and the praline plays a definite roll, but the flowers are the main theme here.
Then, in less then an hour, this fades to a barely perceivable soapy musk. And then it slowly disappears.
Which is a shame, since i really liked the bright, fresh, dazzling summery top and middle notes. I don't really understand why it would fade so quickly, it is a Mugler after all. And it's not like it was eau de toilette...

UPDATE: But wait! There it is again! With its flowers and berries, the musk fading in the background. And then it disappears again, only to reappear a few minutes later. Very very strange.
Innocent strikes me as the archetype of those very young, modern, popular fruity-floral-layered-on-gourmand-notes perfumes teenagers (and older ofcourse) tend to wear with abandon. Sweet, inoffensive, light and happy. But it has also a hint of that typical Muglerian weirdness. It's not nearly as weird as Cologne, Alien or Womanity, and it is far more wearable and suitable for a larger audience, but it still has that Mugler signature.

zelda1805
zelda1805

To me, this perfume smells like soapy(in a good way) sharp red berries with some kind of nutty /chocolate undertone to it at first. After a several minutes it becomes sweeter and more wearable. It is really strange and unique, which is what drew me to it. Some people I know don't like it and thinks it smells like a grandma, but it is not really offensive or too strong, it is just the smell of it which is an opinion. I wouldn't say it is a fresh scent, but more warm and sweet. It's good to wear in the day and just at home when you want to enjoy it.

robin.branstetter.5
robin.branstetter.5

This is one of my all time favorite perfumes. I've always kept a bottle of Angel in my collection at a very young age, although I liked it, it always reminded me of a much older person. Innocent was love at first smell!! It's a must have for any woman to feel sophisticated, clean, sweet and innocent. I highly recommend adding a few sprays to a humidifier while you meditate or pray, it will take your senses to another dimension!!!

nellyrlight@aol.com
nellyrlight@aol.com

ethereal, clean, fresh...a girlfriend was getting married and i gave her my half used (and loved it too) bottle and she wore it to her wedding..and loved it!

There´s a curious thing about my relationship with Thierry Mugler parfums.. I think the secret of their success is that they turn the "ordinary" into the "extraordinary", they are ethereal, and greedily creative.. these scents are addictive, and this one couldn´t be an exception.. the main ingredient I perceive it´s praline.. maybe because I like chocolate? It lasts a lot on my skin and in the environment, and leaves a succulent trail of gluttony behind it... I think this is perfect for fall-winter especially.. the bottle is quite simple, but with the archi famous star engraved in it.. a bit expensive, but Thierry worths it!!

kristinka.87
kristinka.87

Nice and Sweet on the testing paper strips...Turned soapy on my skin...Gave me headache...:(

MaddieClfd
MaddieClfd

I had a 30 ml bottle, I kinda liked it at first, then I started using it less and less. I'm a big Angel fan and Innocent onme is like a watered down version of it. Lighter, a bit 'frutier', I can smell honey too. I just don't like it, it's probably too innocent for me, even though I can pick up some of the original Angel notes. But then - why would I wear this if I can wear its big and better brother.
It's not a bad scent, lots of people like it, lasting power is good. Not so sure about the sillage, I don't think anybody ever commented on this perfume onme. I guess it just wasn't meant to be - i gave my bottle away and I don't miss it.

blue_belle
blue_belle

First of all, this perfume is enormous. It fills a room, at least on me. Second, it smells like honey on me! No other notes, just honey.

Third, neither of those is necessarily a bad thing. This is the only version of Angel I can stand on myself so far.

Jama4
Jama4

Gentry in a bottle!!!

I purchased this scent for my Mother for her Anniversary. I figured she would like it because it smells like a ligher version of Angel. I think Angel is to strong too wear to the office, but Innocent is office appropriate.

It is definitely sweet and innocent. Sophisticated enough for a grown woman to wear, but fresh and youthful enough that her 16 yr old daughter could also wear it. My younger sister decided that she is into Innocent :-( as well!!!

Projection: 6 feet
Longevity: 8hrs +
Office Safe: No too strong
Potency: HEAVY (1 or 2 sprays is enough)
Timing: all year long / day or night time
Price: $44 (red tag sale) for 50ml 1.69 oz perfume & lotion gift set at Winners / TJ Maxx

Disclamer: my experience may be different from your experience based on skin type, the season, and my personal tastes

addicttoperfume
addicttoperfume

Its a nice scent but i cant seem to wear it well....it bothers me throughtout the day if i try to wear it...sad because i have the set with the lotion and i dont want them. Anyone up for swap let me kno

pbluberry
pbluberry

I'm not too into TM because I really associate it with heavy patchouli. This I really like, I tasted it out at the store and I really enjoyed this. It's clean and warm at the same time. A bit of sweetness from the vanilla and fresh from the citrus.

bailarina
bailarina

I put it on my wrist and it smelled O.K. but then there was something I did not like, thankfully it dissapeared in a few minutes, and the scent was very very clean and pleasant, I love it.

Update: When I wore this for the first time there was a weird smell at the beginning, but there was some dry perfume on the lid so I think it was probably because a bit of the perfume was exposed to air. But this is the second time I used it and it smells wonderful from beginning to end.

guest_Vie Cafe
guest_Vie Cafe

I was surprised at how similar to Nirmala this is in the first minute. It was almost identical to my nose although the notes are quite different. Same style I supposed. It even had that skanky/tropical mustiness to it. But Nirmala goes all syrupy and juicy on me and it intensifies with time while Innocent turns into a musky/tart scent with some chocolate undertones.

After a few minutes it calmed down and I kept on thinking I could smell Betsey Johnson... Yes, it reminds me of BJ. It has praline, musk, black currant, mandarines, amber, all notes that the 2 perfumes share. It seems like musk and black currants are a combination that not everybody like so this is better tried on before blind buying. To me this is a more wearable "version" of Angel, although they are not the same. Opens very sweet at first but then it dry downs in a more mature way when the musk comes out. It reminds me of a retro 90s shampoo scent. It is very 90s and I love that!

And then, does it ever smell sexy!!

punkinfaye
punkinfaye

A friend gave me a half used bottle of this about 6 years ago because she didn't end up liking it. I put it away because I thought it smelled like grandmas (I didn't get the gourmand thing at the time).

I started wearing this about 6 months ago, when I found that spraying it on my skin it transforms into this warm fuzzy scent.

To me it is sweet in a creamy and powdery way, not in a fruity way. It is perfect on a cold night when you're all snuggled up on the couch, it is soft and comforting.

I don't know if I would wear it out, I consider this my "house" smell.

neciaczerniecki
neciaczerniecki

this is nice, but i guess i have some sort of aversion to one of the ingredients. is light and sweet, but something just overwhelms me after a while. bottle for swap.

lakuota
lakuota

That is just so so good... Accquaintance with TM scents surprises me in a good way with every new perfume I discover.

"Innocent" definitely smells innocent yet powerful. It captivated me from the very first sniff and I think I got addicted. Sour and sweet chords combine into a perfume that seems fresh and light in the beginning, but after just a moment you recognize the thick and syrupy trail it creates. But it's obviously not the kind of "another-sweet-juice" you gonna forget next day. TM makes its scents memorable.

This frag inspires me and thrills in a positive way, I just love it. Even now, at the moment I am writing this, I get pleasanltly excited. Maybe I'm just into Laurent Bruere's creations (Alien, Amor Amor...), or maybe because for some reason reminds me of my significant other (wonder why, because my relationship with this perfume developed separately from him :D maybe it's just the chemistry...) Well, whatever it is, I should save money for a full bottle.

dinhhamy
dinhhamy

very Innocent, lovely, femenino.. love it :)

Sissi
Sissi

Me and Mr Mugler never gotten along His perfumes are always the same Plastic candy vinyl skankiness like Lady GAGA's panties in a middle of her concert Performance
with Secretions of sweat mixing with sweetness of vanilla, then Something came
unexpected I Received A sample of Thierry Mugler Innocent his numeral Flankers
from a swap from the other site a while back, Anyway i Thought Oh no an another
Plastic fantastic candy rush but boy i was Wrong!.

I Finally tried it and i thought OMG It's about Time that Mr Mugler created Something that i truly Like
It Still had that plastic scent but It's Fresher Due to the Note of Bergamot and
Mandarin Blosson to Add a bit of Crisp Innocent is a Brighter and Movable then
It's Sluggish Opaqueness Cardinal Angel,
Red Berries Gives Innocent a Juicy Boost I love the Interplay with the Note of
Black current making Innocent fuller and succulent.

Vanilla is subtle then his Previous fragrances seems to be Diluted by the by the presence of the Mandarin
and Black Current but it's still isn't out of the Neck of the Woods it's still noticeable The Drydown turns Innocent from Juicy to Gourmand sweet due to Praline
Is this your Typical Tween gourmand not by a Far shot sweet as it is Innocent is far to womanly and Complex to be a Tween scent but nice for your Older 17 year Sister, a gourmand of a young Lady, As innocent nears it's end with the under pinnings of Almond & amber finishes Innocent with a dry nutty Accord.

This is an Angel without the Skank. ;)

brunaa.camargo
brunaa.camargo

The kind of scent that is addictive !
Sweet, comfortable and extremely feminine.Praline, almonds and white musk is a perfect combination.
Inoccent, but don't pass unnoticed !

bobbyferrant

Clean, juicy & sparkling..yet creamy like a lotion. Yummy almonds and pralines, soapy yet spicy coumarin with a woody, musky backdrop. Not very similar to Angel in my book; I find it comforting and inoffensive..used to wear it to yoga class/the gym.

Hippyhop2
Hippyhop2

I've tried this one. And I like it! It's noticeable, sweet and light at the same time. I must say like some others before that it does remind me of Angel, maybe the notes that makes Angel what it is, are missing in this one, but to me Innocent smells like the younger sister or as you will, the summer version of Angel. Many of you will disagree maybe, but there are many simalarities...

However, Innocent on it's own smells great... powdery sweet praline! It has a nice longevity and projection.

Re-review of this:

I find myself reaching for this often to wear for work. It starts off with a clean citrus note, then it dries down to an amber honey with citrus lingering the background. It lasts for a good 6-7 hours on me. I thoroughly enjoy this and although I know I shouldn't wear perfume to my job, patients have said how pleasant I smell--even the ones who are in for stomach issues.

Nirhtuc
Nirhtuc

OK. I'm officially giving up on the whole Thierry Mugler line. Alien and Angel were both pretty much disasters on me, and this one wasn't much better. I didn't like Innocent's citrus notes and their combination with the other notes just created a chaotic clash of unpleasantness. Not for me!

Longevity: 7 hours
Sillage: soft to moderate

foxy_princess

There's something about this perfume that drives me crazy. It's got a honey/dewy like quality to it. It smells absolutely divine.

firstinthedance
firstinthedance

I prefer Angel, and I think it is incorrect to call Innocent a "version" of Angel. Two of Angel's strongest notes are Patchouli and Dark Chocolate. Innocent lacks both and smells nothing like Angel. On me, Innocent opens with lots of berries and black currant. I wasn't wild about it, but I didn't hate it. Eventually the scent changed and the berries became muted - and then I didn't like it at all. I couldn't really pick out the other notes, but the overall effect just didn't do it for me.

agiuliano87
agiuliano87

Innocent is quite possibly the most delicious scent ive ever smelled. Everything about it is just wonderful. It smells exactly the same either on paper or my skin. If you haven't tried it at least test it out, its worth it! I was hesitant to try it after disliking Angel for being so strong but this is simply beautiful.

octobersun
octobersun

I smelled it yesterday - omg, how could forget I how great it is - it is one of the loveliest scents ever made... It is much more vearable and user friendly than the predecessor. Made my haart beat stronger - so sweet, feminine, charming and seductuve. Now I want it so badly.

ArkangeL
ArkangeL

The progeny of the controversial, well acquainted and daring Angel. Granted, Innocent is the child of the chocolate-rich bitch that many love to hate... but not to be taken lightly. Innocent Angel inherited the very same supreme quality and incontestable sillage. Effervescent berries, blackcurrant jam, pralines and sugared almonds. Topped with sparkling citruses and dewberry. Though gourmand, Angel is rather moody and makes you think twice about wanting to get close. Innocent however is much more inviting, and entices one to get closer. It's very atmospheric, yet never invades or overwhelms. This review is not a comparison of better or worse, but a highlight of differences, similarities and distinctiveness.

Hayven

I went the opposite route and bought the Innocent Secret flanker before trying the original. I wish I tried the original first instead, because I would have saved myself some money.

Both Angel Innocent and Innocent Secret smell the same; the only difference is Secret starts off with more citrus. I do prefer Innocent as it is softer, creamier, and the amber and praline drydown is yummy. It's not ideal for our super humid weather here, but I imagine in winter it will smell so much better.

bobbyferrant

a cleaner, soapy, musky, sparkling citrus coctail with a hint of praline, distant refined cousin of Angel.

EMonika
EMonika

Age: 25 EAP!
Skin: normal-oily. Medium brown.
Preferences: Fruity, vanilla, watery, sweet, citrus (Will update)
Perfume nose: amateur
Current season here: winter

best season end of autumn beginning of winter-mid winter
day/night- Day/Evening
the age of the woman who wears it- 21-35
the persona of the woman who wears it seductive, charming, sweet

on my skin it smells similar to angel EDT but the drydown for both are quite different.

the notes appear on my skin as the original pyramid. at first i got an overpowering shocking tangerine peel hit. but now it has dried down i kinda want to keep applying it just for that thrill. i can smell the woodiness of the almond in the middle and the praline in the background. the hint of bergamot keeps flipping in and out and accentuating the berries and currants. amber usually comes off as warmth on my skin but i barely detect its presence.. its what i call a "cool" scent.

The difference in the drydown is this one is much much nicer, the tangerine peel goes into the background and lets the almond, praline, currant, berries, and a hint of spicy bergamot play on top of the musk.. so you really get alot out of this scent, its fresh and cool and can be worn at night.

the woman for this scent IS innocent. she is seductive, sweet and charming without her knowing it. her friends will be like "that guy was so flirting with you" and she wouldnt even know it. this goes well with pastel colours with an allowance for floaty clothing.

OlfactoryOverload
OlfactoryOverload

Angel didn't work on me at all, in fact I detested it, so I was hesitant to buy this one.

On my skin, when first sprayed on, praline isn't at all noticable. On my skin it's cool, white musky bergamot, with a hint of berries and a barely detectable amber base. After it dries down it's a cold musky praline with bergamot. I really like this one for summer.

It's strange but, this scent has a cooling, kind of numbing effect on my skin.

This one doesn't last too long on my skin, unless I really spray it on or refresh the scent during the day.

It has decent sillage, if I apply more than 2 sprays.

amelie
amelie

I'm not crazy about vanilla, I know that many are. It's sweetest praline fragrance that I know so far. Strange, blue bottle with this gourmet touch.
Pretty mild, which is not characteristic of Thierry Mugler... besides Alien EdT, Innocent is another scent that I liked. I'm definitely not a Mugler type, this is a rare exception.

foxy_princess

I love this one, it's just perfect and balanced rather than the original Angel which is just a gourmand cocktail which seems to have way too much going on, with a big splash of patchouli on top which masks the other notes. I disagree with this perfume as a daytime scent though, it's just too sensual to be one and I use it as a nighttime scent instead!
Draws loads of compliments and longevity is 7-8 hours on me just from two to four spritzes.

Mad-Lainey
Mad-Lainey

I absolutely adore this one!
Whilst Angel EDP was totally repulsive to my nose, Innocent is a heavenly mixture of refreshing fruit slices topped up with nougat and warm, sweet amber.
I've found it very appealing from the very first application till the very drydown. Innocent is seductive, addictive and surprisingly, it works well in all seasons and literally suits any occassion; be it formal work meeting or casual pyjama party :-)
Gorgeous fragrances for ladies of all age and profession; a young, flirty waitress or a mature, smart chief executive.
Silage and lasting power is great; after two morning spritzes the fragrance doesn't need reapplication until late afternoon.
Pricey, but hey, the quality is certainly worth it.

Trinidella
Trinidella

Just as Angel, this fragrance has its crowd. A head turner.

cikcik
cikcik

Body chemistry matters! l could only smell spicy-citrus when l tried this :( However, angel is great on me :)

perfumeofmia
perfumeofmia

Innocent EDP is my all time favourite! All I can say: I love it! After Angel I tried Innocent and I 've fallen in love with it:) I hope I can buy it so long. I need it, INNOCENT_is_my_scent :)

sarlouben
sarlouben

i do like the original angel, but cant wear it as it is too strong for me and makes me feel ill. this one i am not sure about, when i first spray this perfume it smells awful, all i can smell is berries and pine, but after 15 minutes it smells entirely different on me, i can still smell berries but also citrus and a very sweet smell. i dont think i will be buying this one again though, i just hope the womanity i ordered smells nice :)

sweetiepea161616
sweetiepea161616

I just got a bottle of this. I used to wear it all the time about 10 years ago and for some reason I got this feeling like I had to have another bottle. I am not disappointed. Granted, there is a little nostalgia there, but I really honestly think this fragrance is amazing! It is sweet and fruity yet much lighter, fresher, and more wearable than any other Thierry Mugler fragrance out there. I also got the Angel EDT but really they are so similar (the only difference really is that the Angel EDT has patchouli) that I returned the Angel EDT. I didn't see the point of having both. I like Innocent better and I have enough patchouli frags and plenty of sampled of the original Angel, so for me, Innocent is the way to go!

vicka16
vicka16

On me Angel Innocent smells citrusy and a bit powdery, with a touch of masculine shampoo... Weird, but no praline and no sweetness at all. It's a nice perfume, but I'm not blown away by it.

cammellina85
cammellina85

This is definitely Angel without the nasty patchouly note.
I highly recommend Innocent to people like me that appeciate Angel but cannot wear it because it's too cloying.
Innocent is not as strong as Angel but it is still quite strong, consequently, in my opinion it's better to wear it in the wintertime.
Finally, I think that Innocent is very very similar to Angel EDT, but it's easier to find it on sale; as a result, if you find Innocent for a very good price, I would say: "Go for it!!!"
Price: 30 euros for 75 ml EDP

AshDiCar
AshDiCar

Mugler perfumes baffle me! I smell nothing but wood - wood and maybe powder but not sweet in any way. I want to love it based on the notes but I just can't. :(

angeldoll
angeldoll

My first scent from T.Mugler.:) INNOCENT. This perfume is not as innocent. It is sweet, mysterious, yet playful. I think men will like. I have to try it today:) And praline in it are very significant. Something in the perfume reminds me of "Amor Amor ".

elaboracja
elaboracja

there's something special and oryginal in it...despite it's simmilar to Angel frag it is much much better and has more freshness!

Aubbie
Aubbie

This is a good spring scent. Fresh, clean, airy, crisp and altogether warm. All I can think of is being in a meadow or clearing in the mountains with the sun shining. Dries down slightly powdery on me but keeps its liveliness for a few hours. Only downside is, after the smallest spritz on a wrist I can taste it in my mouth. It only happens with a few perfumes but this is so nice I am willing to put up with it.

evy.gc
evy.gc

I love Shalimar, I love Baiser du dragon and Allure so I earned the right to be completely in love with a fabulous well done gummy bear parfum too! Why not? I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE THIS! I guess it reminds me my childhood and the little girl we all have inside!

ojosverdes
ojosverdes

I really like this version of Angel. It's a very modern perfume that suits me very well. It's assertive without being loud is soft and it's got character. The overall effect is heavenly. This is a scent that has grown on me. I've only worn it a couple of time but it's very long lasting I get whiffs of it and it makes me feel very comfortable. I would say it's a soothing scent. I feel clean too when I wear it. I've always like praline notes in perfume. I cannot always separate or smell the notes listed in perfumes but the overall effect of this note is lovely. At one point it smells very fruity I can almost detect a melon note in there. The body lotion is very good too it's quite powerful and long lasting. I don't like very floral perfumes and this perfume has no floral notes listed which is hard to find IMO. Angel Innocent can be worn all year round but I would spray lightly in summer time or just wear the lotion alone. IMO It's a great combination between clean, fruity and gourmand notes.

sofababe

Climate has a strange effect on fragrance (or my sense of smell?).
I first reviewed Innocent on a warm spring day, then I didn't choose to wear it through the summer time, and now I am wearing it today, a cold midwinter day. Innocent smells quite different this time! I still like it very much but this time around there's something green in here, far less sweet. I can hardly detect the pralines at all this time around, when they were so prominent in the warm weather. There's a note that smells like a forest, pine perhaps? Its almost unisex, and seems completely unrelated to Angel.

Starlight_Angel
Starlight_Angel

The very first time that I smelled this scent, my very first thought was to wonder whether every perfume that Thierry Mugler touches turns to gold. I really love the scents from this house!

Innocent is a beautiful fragrance that is much more subtle and gentle than his usual fare. But that doesn't detract from it's beauty in any way...in fact it adds to it.

Initially I get the citruses in this perfume. They are tart, but not sour or bitter, and they are quite refreshing in fact.

As the scent dries down I detect a floral note coupled with juicy berries, and an underlying nuttiness.

After a while the sweet praline, vanilla and a hint of amber are the main notes that dominate.

Innocent is quieter than its predecessor, but still has moderate sillage and great longevity. Its delicate nature makes it perfect for daytime use.

I think that if the original Angel is a marching band, then Innocent is a sweet singer crooning love ballads.

I believe this perfume is aptly named, as it seems to have an unassuming innocence about it, that is very sweet and charming.

Wearing Innocent is always a truly fantastic olfactory experience.

doodoowap
doodoowap

Definitely I love it! Young and airy, a warm scent with the exact amount of sweet notes. You won't smell like a cupcake as with other sweet scents (in fact I wouldn't define it as sweet in the exact definition of the word)

dhoakohime
dhoakohime

Lovely scent! One of my faves. I was a sucker for T.M Angel, and finished over two 100 ml bottles, then i tried this one and fell in love. For me it is like a juvenile lighter version of Angel. I have gone through 2 bottles too, i use this a lot and spray it quite a lot. Perfect for summer in Spain, as it smells super clean, for me like cotton and clouds..actually closer to how an angel would smell than it's big sister Angel. Lovely!! not deep, not mysterious, not seductive...clean, juvenile, innocent, shiny, soft...delicious!

Colapd00
Colapd00

I love Mugler's Innocent. It's a sparkling wintertime fragrance. I agree with some others -- I definitely smell "evergreen." I hope it's not discontinued.

nannaje
nannaje

Very masculine on me at first. Sadly not as I remembered it when I smelled it from the bottle a few years ago. A disappointment to me, I smell no praline nor gourmand notes, just a heavy floral, muddy scent with something sweet thrown in. I will stick to Alien.

Takhaet
Takhaet

I absolutely love this fragrance! sooo refreshing! i can smell of course the famous angel note- chocolate, vanilla and caramel but it is enriched with some lovely fruity notes :) love it for a day and night . Also, on my skin it lasts longer than an Angel x

UrbanBeautiful
UrbanBeautiful

i loved this fragrance! i am now an absolutely converted angel-fan and i find this beautiful... a perfect addition to my angel. angel is sexy, loud, strong, sweet, edgy and a "in-your-face" frag... and as much as i love it, i try to avoid using it at daytime, especially when i am in a room with many people... so if im using it for daytime, i try to only stick with my deodorant to keep it "work-safe" if angel could ever be called as such. same for summer... i think it is just a little to strong for summer... so then for exaclty these occasions there is: innocent! i loved the simple statement by ritacatita: "freshly cut grass sprinkled with sugar." yes! definately!!!! it has a very very light touch of angel to it, but then again, it just is super fresh! but fresh not in a way i dont like fresh: fresh as in citrus-blast.. but fresh as in clean...simple..easy-going...light... i think the name is just perfect! innocent is very innocent! simple, angelic, with a hint of sugar and light sways of angel. i can even imagine this perfume to be a young girls very first perfume.. at least, if i ever get a girl, this is what i will get her as her first perfume ever. it is a perfume i think can compliment your own skin-smell perfectly! this is how i imagine a beautiful woman or angel would naturally smell.. and this is what i would use to make every person around me or close enough to smell, think about me :)

Alalu
Alalu

This fragrance smells like patisserie:)
I like patisserie and chocolate cake from it:)))))
From this fragrance I feel happy:)

kittyyellow
kittyyellow

Hi all you Innocent fans. Did you know Thierry Mugler has cancelled the Innocent Perfume. Just found out today so go stock up before it is too late. I suggest to go to Thierry Mugler site and contact them and protest. So does anyone have a good match for that scent?

scentedrat
scentedrat

I almost liked this one. I had a duplicate of it that was lovely, and bought the real thing based on that. There is a note in it that just doesn't agree with me, and I don't know what it is. But it ruined the whole thing and I had to scrub! Also very strong.

mizzjnice
mizzjnice

I thought I would love this because Oriental Vanillas are my favorite and the notes looked good enough to eat... unfortunately this was very cloying and practically burned my nostrils. I know that there are no floral notes listed but there was something almost floral in this, sharp and aggravating to the senses. I had a meeting and the lady whom I was speaking to seemed to have an allergic reaction to smelling this on me. I felt so bad! This is a "no" for me :(

stackedjpeg
stackedjpeg

Absolutely stunning.
Out of the 20 million pots of smells my wife stuck under my nose tonight, I can say with a smile on my face, this was the one that caught my attention.

I have recently reviewed 2 other fragrances and the two of them is on opposite ends but, with this, right in the middle...

Going out for a meal, concert, staying in with wine and Bon Jovi, this is just lovely.
It had me senses going straight away with a soft influence and at the same time, I could tell, it will go all night, no matter what you are planning.

Very soft with a lasting " I want you"
Right in between "DIOR Hypnotic poison" and " La Perla J'aime Les Fleurs"

If you are struggling to decide what to wear holding both above mentioned fragrances, then this one will hit right in the middle... just what you want for being single hunting or, staying in, loving :-)

tigerhearted
tigerhearted

I don't enjoy this on the initial spray. There's something quite unsettling about it when you first spray it on -- something cold and also herbal/green, but it doesn't feel fresh to me. Reminds me of Womanity because I get the same unsettling feeling that Womanity gives. I caught a whiff of that almost pine-needle scent that a previous reviewer mentioned, but I think it's just a very intense bergamot?

In any case, after about 15min it settles down nicely. I wouldn't call it a warm and cozy scent, rather more fresh and clean, reminiscent of stepping out of a steamy shower at a lodge in the woods. But I wouldn't call it an all-out clean or fresh scent either. Primarily I smell the toffee with little whiffs of citrus and bergamot. It is a pleasant combination.

For me this is a no-go -- the initial spray is unpleasant to me, and the dry-down is too wishy-washy between warm/cozy and fresh/clean. I think this would make a lovely winter and summer fragrance for those who enjoy it. Testing it was an enjoyable experience however. I have 3 spare sample bottles, PM me if you'd like to trade.

Elixa
Elixa

I love this one but I can smell some masculine note in there... I wish my men could smell like that ;-)

poivrerose
poivrerose

I'm almost positive there is a pine needle oil in this stuff. I could never quite commit to it, even though I tested it many times and thought it was an intriguing scent. But my mind would always suddenly stop mid-admiration and think -wait, do you want to smell remotely like a pine tree car freshener?- There was something I loved about it, but something that kept me from actually buying it. The memory of this scent still sticks with me, and I was testing it about 8 years ago, so I guess that says something about it. I don't think I've ever been so indecisive over any another scent since.

mahanta
mahanta

First impression - Innocent Womanity:) cold, metallic top notes which quickly turn into sweet toffee/vanilla. Drydown is 1:1 with Angel/Nirmala compound. But the first notes are the best - like sniffing a brass angel figurine in a Christmas tree - it's a pity they don't last...

ahnm
ahnm

i don't know why, but on my skin this smells slightly minty. it's not sweet on my skin.. it's just fresh, clean, and minty.

ritacatita

Fresh cut grass sprinkled with sugar. I am charmed.

dinaia
dinaia

When I smelled this on my wrist I felt like I was sipping a highly intoxicating but also divinely flavored berry cocktail drink. Each sniff a new buzz. I find it integrates the sexiness of the drink and the purity of fruit aroma very smoothly. Sexy and pure at the same time, I am impressed.

tenderhearted
tenderhearted

Wow,this is so gorgeous! For me,Innocent Angel,she does smell touches here and there like her sibling.

But she also has her own character. She is missing the deep earth of that patch. She is a floater up to heaven,stopping along the way to collect some luscious flower nectar,and kiss the berries. She has a sweet heart of praline candy.

I am picturing this scent as a beautiful angel girl,but the smells themselves really have no set gender to me. The angel boys can wear this one too ;)

*As always,I have a vegan imitation of this,so I hope you will not mind. I have never come into contact with the original. I am willing to bet that Thierry Mugler uses a vegan,non-animal musk in his scents.

kokiri64
kokiri64

I bought this today from my local supermarket for really cheap (they were having a blowout perfume sale)--the 2.6fl.oz bottle for thirty dollars! I didn't like it very much at first, but after the top notes dried down came this wonderfully sweet and cozy scent... Yet it smelled more sophisticated than many other gourmand scents that I've tried and love(d). I think this might be my new favourite fragrance! I just hope that I'll be able to afford it in the future, because I don't think I'll be able to find a bottle for thirty dollars ever again. xP (But who knows, maybe by then, my taste in perfumes will have changed.)

Annelien1987
Annelien1987

Love this, I LOVE THIS!!! The lighter version of angel, great for warmer days and casual wear. Very sweet and sexy. It's addictive, I'm obsessed with it almost. Angel for the winter or evening, Angel Innocent for the other seasons and daywear. It's a fragrance to remember!

celestialstar19
celestialstar19

This is way better than the original angel. Smells clean, fresh, sweet. It lasts for a long time, and everyone around you will not be having nausea or headaches. They will be praising on how wonderful you smell. After Alien by Thierry Mugler, this is my second favorite.

derkargy
derkargy

A simply tender perfume,a lighter version of Angel!

Manya3
Manya3

Yes, me too, I smell Christmas !!!!

It's sweet, and a little bit pungent, but somehow fresh and crisp. It's difficult to describe, but it definitely is a happy scent!

LadiesRed
LadiesRed

The notes are amazing in Innocent! You get a fresh

fruity burst that transforms into succulent sour but

sexy berries!.

Although the remaining notes are amber, musk and

praline, there is a hint of florals some where, maybe

white flowers, not the spicy kind.

Oh so innocent ;)

Whit
Whit

I like this because it's more wearable than the original Angel; very clean and light. I usually wear it in the fall/winter months; haven't tried it in the summer months yet. For some reason, it reminds me of Christmas time. I don't know why; the berries? To me, it smells like snow covered berries, but in a good way. I'm probably not doing a very good job of explaining the scent, but then again, it's hard to explain Mugler's frags. Nice scent though!

madalinabonea
madalinabonea

It smells like almonds, honey, mandarin and blackberry. It is a lasting perfume that keeps you thinking about the soft summerevenings but also the nice winterdays, near the fireplace.
I can't describe better it's clean essence. I recommend it to all girls. You won't pass unnoticed.

nicesmell66

I'm out of Innocent, but everytime I see this lightblue bottle, I really miss it. Still, I won't be buying it for another 2,3 months, because to me this really is the best fall/winter perfume on the market. I doubt I have any other perfume that really makes me miss cooler weather like Innocent does. I miss wearing Innocent like I miss my favorite soft sweather. Innocent is a warm, feminine scent. I love the opening of bergamot, but what really does it is the praline and berries that lasts forever.Innocent is the perfume I use when I want a wonderful and cozy scent.

almondcookie
almondcookie

This is ANGEL'S baby sister. She is very innocent. I have 4 bottles of this one. I gave one to my mum. This would make a good gift. I remember wearing this in A'levels and my tutor stopped the tutorial one day only to ask who was wearing such a lovely fragrance. Then she came towards the side of the class were i was sitting and said give me your hands i want to sniff your wrist. YOU ARE THE ONE.
She also did the same thing when i wore NOA. She said my skin reacts well to perfumes. Although i get that a lot.

Angel innocent is SWEET, SOFT, CLEAN, and FRESH.

LittleRed
LittleRed

For me, there is a distinct fragrant woodiness in the opening. Then it dries down to light berries and sweet cream. Angel Innocent is heavenly!

Jilly B
Jilly B

Bought this yesterday and cannot stop sniffing myself!

I wore Angel about 10 years ago but find it too powerful for me now, and was delighted to discover Innocent. It's absolutely delicious....very sweet initially and then dries down to be warmer and more delicate.

It doesn't seem to last long on my skin though, which is a shame.

Edit:

3 days in and I still absolutely love this. The top notes feel almost addictive, and I find myself closing my eyes and inhaling very deeply...the bergamot is absolutely beautiful.

Smells lovely hours later but I still find myself reaching for the spray to get another 'fix' of the top notes... which I've never done with a fragrance before.

Wish I'd discovered this years ago. Sublime.

AnaCezar
AnaCezar

There´s something magic about this fragrance. I can´t detect most of the notes listed above, but something salty (???) which makes it very unique. That´s what first caught my attention, but I can´t say exactly what it is. Maybe the mix of fruits? Thierry Muggler must be a genious. This is an astounding fruity scent!
I always think of Innocent as an amazing choice for hot summer days, but in fact it would be perfect to wear on winter as well. I definetely don´t find it similar to Angel. Innocent is very fresh and versatile while Angel is a dark one.
As many reviewes already said, Innocent is a "happy" fragrance. Not exclusively feminine, imo. I think every perfume lover should try it. It´s too difficult to describe and much more complex than it seems to be. I adore it as much as I adore Angel. In different ways, both are wonderful masterpieces.

This should be called Angel Au Legere because it's basically a stripped-down version of Angel. But I LIKE it! It's got that tart n sweet pineapple note that I love so much, but in Innocent it's not weighed down by a million other notes and all the chocolate and patchouli. I think it's a great alternative to Angel for 1) daytime wear and 2) for people who can't tolerate the strength of Angel. The drydown is really nice. I can definitely smell the pralines, but they blend to make the perfume very wearable.

Norgirl
Norgirl

I LOVE this one just so fresh and sexy.. at first i thought it to a little masculin one the opening note .
i guess it is the Bergamot. But after sniffing it alot now i just love it . and it is so refreshingly beautiful . Im a little sad that the top note does not last longer . it just melting into a berry and almondy coctail which i also love , but it is to weak at this point . i have to get realy close to sniff it .
The last notes of amber and Pralin and musk is georgas i guess it is the combination of this all together that realy does IT for me . .

This i have to put on my clouds not just my skin..

So the question now is , am i ready to meet the real Angel ?? i am so dying to try that one aswell.
i think i have to get it soooooooon to try aswell.

this is a fragrance to us when you want to feel sexy and feminin in a quiet way.
This is most definitly a keeper

sofababe

Less "in your face" than Angel, but a similar scent, lighter somehow. I have Angel and sometimes find it too much, headache inducing, but Innocent is, as a previous reviewer rightly said, like Angel after a shower!
I loved the citrussy start and the almond/praline dry down is really quite a delight.
For anyone who finds Angel to be too heavy I really recommend Innocent.

iris_iris
iris_iris

Innocent is to me quite like Lolita Lempicka Coral Flower. I don't know why, but I like it.

Innocent is 100% gourmand, citruses show up only at the very beginning but soon they're gone.
What stays is burnt sugar and some sort of salty feeling.

Like when you're spending summer holidays at the seaside, the sun is shining, You're starting to get a tan. You're tired and a little bored so You go to take a swim in sulty sea water. Then You go to eat something because You've suddenly became hungry. Ice cream with caramel, whipped cream and almonds at top. NICE.

Now I'm happy. And Innocent gives me the same feeling of happiness. I can't define how it does it but it just does.

shoreshells
shoreshells

I love this fragrance; I don't know why but I do. It makes me happy when I wear it. It's like Angel but I like it better.

pinki
pinki

I got compliments on it whenever I wore it, but I found the lasting power to be quite poor. Very similar to Nina to my nose, and Nina is more 'comfortable' to wear, and not as expensive!

Hy

I used to wear the original Angel until I start having bad days with it (headaches) and give it to someone who, like me, love this juice.

I´ve tried innocent one of this days just to known how similar it would be to Angel and I have had one of the most great positive experiences when sniffing a perfume for the first time. I was embraced by a fresh, green and sweet aura that lasts a long. I was so surprised by the fresh and the green notes, and how they do combine so well with the perfect sweetness, not an overwhelming one, just a little touch. Devine...

charlottesmom

My husband's comment on Angel Innocent is "it smells clean"....*sigh* still looking for that wonderous scent that makes my husband inhale deeply and say Yuuuuuuum! Pink Sugar is closest so far....the hunt goes on!

charlottesmom

I'm really liking this one! I used to hate Angel but have now adopted it as a well liked almost favorite, so I thought I'd try some of the flankers. Angel Innocent is a very pretty scent but to me is not really like a light Angel at all, it's almost stronger than Angel on me. I can really smell the berries and almonds along with the bergamot, I get a little twinge of the musk but not much is's more of the praline in the drydown for me. I unfortunatly am having issues with both Innocent and Angel not lasting very long on me, Angel seems to check out after only 2 hours even with a full spray on each arm! Innocent seems to last a little longer maybe 3-4 hours but both are fairly mellow on me. My skin seems to "eat" every perfume I love, the only exception is D&G The One....that stuff lasts overnight!

Overall opinion: 8/10
Sillage: 7
Lasting Strength: on me, 4 *sigh*
will I purchase a full sized bottle: yes!

aelias
aelias

Innocent is Angel after she has taken her morning shower, and she is raring to go. The only way I know how to describe this beautiful fragrance is: a "fresh and clean" Angel. Love it.

Edit: I would not classify this as an oriental vanilla, but instead a sweet oriental woody fragrance.

adele l
adele l

Angel(neutered or spayed), taken off the streets and given a job in the straight world. I swear the base is clean soap underneath the praline and berry notes; the citrus opening quickly dissipates. Innocent certainly lives up to its name but I prefer her skanky older sister! Extremely safe to wear for those who are scared off by the original.

guest_kittymoon
guest_kittymoon

Did they change it from the 90th or did I change? I remember it being very greapfruity, sharp, fresh and clean. I loved it then I'm not keen these days.

clairdelune
clairdelune

"Innocent?" Oh really?! My foot this stuff is innocent. This chick's got an agenda. She's gonna club you over the head with a baseball bat dipped in praline, then drag you to her cave where she'll slather you with current jelly and then have her way with you.
Have I made my point? This scent's name is ironic at best. Moreover, imo, it's not that well-constructed. As is the case with too many flankers to mention, this reinterpretation of Angel regrettably just doesn't cut it. The combination of the berries and the praline results in a sticky, sweet, hot mess. Next!

Cereza
Cereza

Very enjoyable, but, for me it's more of a summer perfume for extremely hot weather, because I get almost only mandarin orange all over the place and even trough the drydown. No vanilla, no oriental. For me more than a floral fruity. Very nice, but in my opinion not worth the money.

kugkng
kugkng

I dont't quite catch that by a single note from this scent ...Innocent ?.. Yeah might be...rewind you into the childish moment but not in a baby powdery scent of mood cause it sweet fresh and not light way ... It quite overwhelming sometime like olfactive group say oriental but without creammy scream ...I detect a litle green something here I dont know why and where's from may be only my nose^^ but I still admit that all the combination is well made and sophisticated not in a baby doll scent, Lasting power is great..all day long without reapply.

melia
melia

IS IT ME OR DO I SMELL CELERY!? Like, through all stages. Mostly in the opening and then it lingers the whole way through. I don't know what happened. Unfortunately, the only vegetable I don't like is celery (to smell ánd to eat) so no. This is nót for me.

rainydays
rainydays

I liked the original Angel, but was too intimidated by its strength to wear it. Innocent is, indeed, lighter and easier to wear. I like that it has plenty of vanilla and citrus in the beginning (a combo I'm attracted to), however, it becomes too gourmand, too food-y after just a little while. This is definitely due to the praline note, which is all too noticeable on my skin. It ended up just smelling like a pastry of some sort :/

a bit vintage

This is my 2nd review for Innocent. Interesting how time/weather makes a difference in how a scent is perceived. I tried this back when the weather was cooler and enjoyed it very much! I put this on today (80 degree day) and although I still pick up on a very pine-like note, which feels somewhat masculine, it also turns into something sour on me. Not sure which note causes this but it's unpleasant.

alicektn
alicektn

The bergamot on the top notes is a delight. As it dries down it becomes sort of powdery, and the honey almond,praline & berries are really prominent. Also there is a certain muskiness, that makes the perfume "grownup" and very balanced.

There is a slight resemblance to Angel, but really slight. It is certainly sweeter and muskier than Angel. Angel started giving me strong headaches and nausea, so now I use only this one. I keep reaching for it all the time the last days. It is suitable for every occassion, maybe except for summer day wear when it's very hot outside.

falovalo
falovalo

Moldy, musty sweetness! Where is the orange? The bergamot? I couldn't smell them for the life of me.

Innocent? I guess so, if you define innocence as smelling like a cheap lollipop!

Rachel4576
Rachel4576

I have this fragrance and ADORE it...it's clean but with a warm honey like scent that is delicious and wonderful. whenever I have it on, people always compliment how great I smell....

Trinni
Trinni

This is one of my favourite scents. My MIL gave this to me as a present when she came to visit from Bermuda. At first I wasn't so sure about it but I tested it anyway. I fell in love with this scent and have worn it ever since. So much so that when hubby went to Bermy on vacation, I had him pick up the body creme.

On me the patchouli note is very prominent, which is fine with me.

APassionateJourney
APassionateJourney

I love the notes! How could I not have fallen in love with this scent? Why, Thierry?! This scent smells like a harsh, dried up rotten Vanilla Ice Cream cone mixed with a couple of berries and something else gross. I really wanted to love this! I wanted to build my Thierry Mugler collection. I feel so behind :(

bamboowu
bamboowu

This one is REALLY lovely. In my initial spray, I found it very similar to sister Angel, and after about 30 minutes, it began to soften on me. It then reminded me of Lolita Lempicka Au Masculin with added fruit and patchouli notes. To me it is a beautiful oriental vanilla with lots of sweetness and a little kick.

I can detect the citrus, peach, bergamot, almond, juicy berries, chocolate, patchouli, vanilla and praline. To me it is a mouthwatering yummy combination.

I like Angel Innocent much more than its older sister Angel, simply because it is softer, even powdery, fruitier, and less intense. Compared to Angel, I find this one to be much more wearable for anytime, day or night. This is a lighter and happier fragrance.

This would be lovely for any age group. The patchouli adds depth and yet it is much less intense than sister Angel. The dry down is powdery with a fruity sweetness. A super fragrance and it is well done in my opinion! My husband loved it and even commented that he would wear it.

A wonderful vanilla gourmand, fun, classy, and sexy. I LOVE it very much and it is already on order!

Although it is not nearly as difficult to digest as ANGEL, Thierry Mugler INNOCENT is one seriously sweet perfume. As in red berry jam swirled into dulce de leche ice cream topped with whipped cream and nonpareil sprinkles, all chased down by a glass of vanilla Coke. Major diabetic coma material!

This is way too much sugar for one sitting, and it is not mitigated by the drydown, devoid of patchouli or wood, which might have neutralized some of the sweetness. The amber here seems more like brown sugar, and the musk like corn syrup. I really need a glass of water ASAP. Or maybe a quart, along with a triple expresso!

I will say that Thierry Mugler does not skimp: his potions are very potent, and so if you're interested in unalloyed syrupy sweetness, he's definitely your juice man!

Lady Love
Lady Love

While her sister Angel makes more emphasis in the Spices and strong Chocolate notes, Angel innocent call your attention showing a more warm citrus and sweet fruity side.

Angel innocent's scent is Awesome!! A sweet and warm fruit that its depth makes it a fragrance for any season..

It's not as overwhelming and sweet as her sister Angel.

gypsykitten
gypsykitten

I love this scent. It's like soap and sugar. Warm, but not overbearing (to me). I'm not usually a fan of real sweet perfumes, but this is a wintertime fav.

zvoncica
zvoncica

I am Thierry Mugler’s disliker. Continuing in a search for bond to connect us, I pressed a finger on Innocent’s head few days ago.

There it was, Angel`s sibling by fathers line. Sat on my hand. Reminded me at first on his brother, whom I wholeheartedly abhor. Minute later made a sign with his finger, calling me to come closer. And I did. Innocent winked.

Covered my skin in white milky trail. Planted blue flowers along the wrist line, burned bony fire on edge of my shirt and thrown ice cubes in flame. Melted almonds in caramelized cup and dandled the crib with a sleeping child.

Few days ago, I was adopted by Thierry Mugler.

misswhite130
misswhite130

It's Angel - but not as overpowering.

dalkiuyu
dalkiuyu

I wasn't excited to try this as I found the original Angel to be obnoxious and sickeningly sweet. Innocent, however, is much more likeable, but not at all boring. If Angel is a bold, sharp woman, who screams, "I'M HERE!!", Innocent is her shy but beautiful younger sister. I do detect the warm, almost jammy sweetness of the original, but in my opinion it is more wearable here.

lindy86
lindy86

Smells like heaven! long lasting. Smells like no other.

Dark Curls
Dark Curls

i know i have already reviewed this one but i LOVE LOVE LOVE it! Actually Thierry Mugler period. He can do NO wrong in my eyes!!

AnnMarie
AnnMarie

This is one of the premium designer scents and it does not disappoint!!! It is long lasting...so if you have a long evening ahead of you and may not have time for top-ups..this is the one for you!

ananda
ananda

It's funny how body chemistry can mess things up. I expected to love this one, and even though I love Angel and Eau de Star, I don't really like Innocent on my skin. It turned into a rubber ball within the first few minutes, and stayed that way. Funny how it smelt really rubbery, like one of those baby toys... It reminded of a flower-shaped scented eraser collection I used to have when I was five. =)
I guess on someone else it might smell great, and it does have great staying power. Just didn't really work out for me.

andrew85
andrew85

amazing smell, this perfume smells like dried fuits, honey, milk and vanilla... nice smell. like this...

nicesmell66

Wonderful! I just received Innocent today in the mail and it smells even better than I thought! I ordered Innocent based on the the reviews I read, so it was a bit of a gambling. Innocent is as soft and feminine as I heard. It is light, but I can still smell this wonderful perfume on my skin after 3-4 hours. Innocent is not a heavy perfume, but still very sexy, I think.

janerry_corpuz
janerry_corpuz

Innocent is my most favorite perfume ever.

I can smell the freshness of the citrus notes, then the gourmand notes like praline, almond, cherry and black currant comes in. Giving it a unique hypnotizing scent.
Innocent is a star. You can notice it instantly because it shines and stands out among other perfumes. Its not likeable because it is lovable! It smells SEXY even without vanilla. Guys seems to LOVE this on me and oh.. it makes them crazy. You know, some guys hate vanilla, or fruity florals, or floral scents. Innocent is the perfect choice if you want to play it safe, its a multi-tasking perfume without sacrificing the sex-appeal. Innocent is a multi-seasonal perfume too. It smells great whatever the weather is.
Yes it's tamed but wild, hot but cold... Innocent but Deadly

eJAZZY
eJAZZY

This perfume is named so perfectly and so wonderfully. It's angelic like it's big sister (Eau de Star), but so playful however. Pure by White Musk and so loveable by it's mandarin orange. Literally a breath of fresh air contained in a bottle, frosted by fruit notes and the love of Amber. This is innocent.

izzie07
izzie07

Alright I am at work sniffing my arm. Angel Innocent what do I think of it. Well, I love it. A lady I work with wears Angel all winter long and I do not like it even thought I own Flowerbomb (go figure). Innocent when I first smelled it the clerk I was working with said she did not like it on me and moved me toward another perfume (I believe Lola by Marc Jacobs).
I was returning Narciso R. the other day because the lasting power of that on me even with lotion was zip. The lady behind the counter who knows me well asked if I had tried Angel and I said I have Flower bomb and I was not interested in Angel. Then she pulled out Innocent.
I have to admit I smell good in this one. :) not bragging

I starts out stronger than I would like but I love this perfume. I sprayed it on over 2 hours ago and I still smell the middle notes absolutely amazing. I love this perfume. Great choice for something different because not everyone can wear this because of the strength. Lasting power is remarkable and long.

c3c
c3c

Innocent is very reminiscent of Angel in the overall scent. Where Angel has a warm "heavier" tone to it and to me the chocolate stands out, what I notice in Innocent must be the praline and musk in the description but it makes me think of chocolate & caramel. It's sweeter and brighter than Angel. Basically, if your an Angel fan odds are you'll enjoy Innocent as well.

Oh Sugar
Oh Sugar

Got this one as a chistmas present, and it always reminds me of christmas season. Definately a winter scent, sweet but much lighter than the original Angel, which I find irritating if worn for a long time. Fruity at first - I can smell mandarin orange and red berries, then gets sweeter. Reminds me of white chocolate. Sadly, I don't think it's a scent you can use all the time - to me, it will only fit when you're going out in the evening, or when it's cold on the outside.

a bit vintage

As I read the reviews I feel as though I'm reading about a very much different fragrance than the one I sampled over the weekend.

My experience with Innocent is that upon 1st spritz and lingering was a wonderful pine essence. This was heavenly for me! I don't see that listed in the notes though so I'm not sure how I pick up on that. I felt this to be soft and lightly sweet, but not airy nor syrupy. Love it! Must have it!

bhean_sidhe
bhean_sidhe

I used to have Angel, but it was too much for me. I love sweet scents, but prefer those that can actually blend with the smell of my skin. So I thought I could try Innocent for a change.

Well, it IS definintely more wearable, but still not working on me. Too strong, I suppose. Sweet in a bad way, overpowering. Yet, there's a certain lack of vanilla here. Strange.

kastehelmi
kastehelmi

I'm trying this because I hate patchouli, thus I don't care for "Angel".I too assumed this would be lighter, and either creamier or fresher. Alas, this makes me think of high school girls sneaking into nightclubs, drinking sugary cocktails-strong liqeurs with flavors obscured by even more sugar. I would almost say I like Angel more, but the memory of that awful patchouli returns to me. I guess I'm an Alien girl!

Trvevil
Trvevil

Innocent is very close relative of Angel, it really is. And if you love Angel you'll love Innocent. Name really fits this because it's like innocent little sister of Angel. It's velvety sweetness is very pleasant and so blended that I almost can't separate the notes- only idea that it has almonds in it. I don't think Innocent ever would fail like sometimes Angel does (still love both '-')it's more like velveted version- precisely described in reviews below. It also has Angels chocolate feeling infused with almonds and drop of caramel. Lasts enough, it's TM, you know...

guest_Vicky
guest_Vicky

This perfume smells really diffrente from any other perfume!...I dont find this a kind of oriental-vanilla..I dont know how to describe it ...just unique...love Angel Innocent!

essija
essija

A much lighter version of the org Angel, and while it's nice, I still smell chocolate truffles, even though it not listed. It's nice, not great lasting power and honestely I love the original, I miss the patchouli

wakemeupalready
wakemeupalready

My Mugler obsession is growing, I recieved a few samples of this and it's is absolutely gorgeous and even though I'm a guy i put some on my arm and once it dries down is pretty unisex.

What i love about this in particular is the lovely amber base it's very noticable as is the almond and musk accords really I can't stop sniffing my arm.

Again another yummy mugler creation.

I had been really stuck for ideas on what to get my best friend for her 21st, until I spotted a 50ml giftset of this fragrance for only $40. Angel by Thierry Mugler was her favourite fragrance, yet I had never tried Innocent so I immediately made it my duty to test it.

There are similarities between Angel and Innocent, yet Innocent is much softer and less overpowering.

Innocent starts off sweet and candy-like then it transforms into a warm vanilla and almond scent which is absolutely divine. This fragrance is still a gourmand like its predecessor and has the spices and chocolatey notes that made Angel so appealing.

I wouldn't say that this fragrance is "innocent", so I don't entirely agree with the name. To me, this scent is seductive, heavenly and extremely sexy. If anything this is the lighter/daytime version of Angel.

I didn't have any qualms with the lasting strength, I thought it lasted quite well on my skin. When layered with the shower gel and body milk I can only imagine that the lasting power will be even better. I am sure that my friend will be pleased to receive this next month.

allexa27
allexa27

this one is perfect for those who dont like the power and sweetnes of Angel.I am in love with this one!!!I feel very sexy wearing it.but the lasting power seems to be very weak,at least on me.....:(I have to reapply it on every hour:(((

Zocha
Zocha

original Angel is way too sweet + heavy makes me nauseous. this one is much lighter, cleaner and interesting, very nice for cool days

rebella
rebella

I like a lot of perfumes from Thierry Mugler, Alien and Eua de Star is my big favourite. I think the original Angel is a bit to sweet and strong, but I do like it anyway. A*Men and B*Men is also really good. Innocent is a close relative to Angel and Eua de Star and also have some thing in common with esepcially B*Men. I asked my husband to guess wich brand I was wearing, and he respond with Thierry Mugler immideatly... (and he isn´t at all into perfumes) so there is some kind of house scent easy to recognice. Innocent is like a softer, more floral version of Angel. Powdery, pretty and I rather find it more than less mature than Angel... Longlasting, jummy and more sensual than Angel in my opinion.

In the summer tough, my favourite among TM frags is still Eau de Star.

BlackIvory
BlackIvory

I used to love wearing this perfume a few years ago..I wore it today and all of a sudden my stomach churned when i kept getting waves of this fragrance during the day!..i hope im not falling out of love with this coz i just purchased the full size bottle :(...sigh will try again another time

Malibu
Malibu

I was bought a bottle of ANGEL INNOCENT because they thought it was a lighter version of ANGEL. It’s not.

I used to wear it, but now when I come across it my stomach turns.

I love the top notes; the mandarin stands out for me, nice & lightly sweet. I love the base; classic amber & musk, with meringue, making it fluffy & creamy.
It’s the middle phase that puts me off. The sweet fruits & florals combine with the other notes to make the fragrance very sickly.

I like sweet fragrances, but ANGEL INNOCENT is just too much. The bottle is stunning & the staying power is OK.

There are just so many sense-friendly alternatives available nowadays, there’s no need for me to make myself ill over a perfume.

Innocent
Innocent

This is probably what Angel smells like without the patchouli.

chocolat
chocolat

A lighter version of Angel,more innocent! which is good because I like Angel but find it too powerful to wear.
Sweet and uplifting, a little spicy, suitable for winter, especially for the Christmas Holidays. The lasting power on me is good, I expected a little more but is still good! For younger women, 20-25 but I like it being in my 30-s. I also find it feminine and seductive.
Probably this will be my only fragrance from the Perfumery House of Thierry Mugler (I think their fragrances are some of the most prominent in the world of modern perfumery) and I'm happy to have at least this one.

Angel for those who hate Angel. Cleaner, lighter, friendlier, more politic and still a nice scent.

sweet_joy
sweet_joy

"For the woman who prefers to seduce through a innocent charm." Sweet but not invasive, feminine, long lasting, wonderful for colder days. One of my favorites!

andreapaz2008
andreapaz2008

is feminine freshly sweet and romantic, sophisticated and powerful.
i don´t loved it so much, but in some i wakes up and i need to used it.

anne
anne

I hate angel and smelled this version today, what a relevation! I love this one, lots fresher than the orginal one!

yasocum
yasocum

lighter than Angel. lasts a long time on skin. it is a little bitter smell when i first spray it, then , as it dries down , it becomes sweeter like candy and jam. but, i love the original Angel most, my all-time favorite.

Malegria
Malegria

A light version of Angel on me.Reminds me of Christmas - pine needles, tangerine peel, chocolate truffles.

elgab89
elgab89

Not as sweet and cloying as the original Angel, this perfume is probably directed to a young market.
I find it feminine and , as the name suggests, innocent - perfect for an adolescent, although I find it hard to match with a more mature personality.
It is more fresh, although it dries down keeping the same sweet character of all Angel versions.

julianne35
julianne35

so like angel the original..dont like it...i bought it used once and send the fragrance back again! could not stand even 1 hour!tried to wash it off but it was so strong and remained on me for a while..

PR
PR

I like Angel Innocent a lot, I have it and it speaks for itself. But it is strange though I like it that much, I find myself wearing it at home or in the evening, again at home, because it is very gentle, and if you want something before going to sleep this is the right scent. And again it is seems so homely to me, that I find myself wearing it mostly at home. It is delicious beyond belief and so subtle..

nefertitidancer
nefertitidancer

I didnt love this but i liked it, the first notes it smeels so innocent... it reminds me of talcum powder for babies? but at the same time is sweet... evoces me of chilhood experience, so is one parfum to consider.

scenthound
scenthound

Very nice, fresh. Clean (citrus)and warm (almonds and praline). Well done. Very expensive, though.

Van Cat
Van Cat

Lovely and full of femity.
Very good for the cold winter nights!

Innocent by Thierry Mugler 3.98 out of 5 based on 1207 ratings and 190 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Thierry Mugler Innocent fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Thierry Mugler Innocent, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Innocent by Thierry Mugler. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Innocent by Thierry Mugler represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.