Designers » T-Z » Citrus Aromatic « Groups

Innocent Illusion Thierry Mugler for women

Innocent Illusion Thierry Mugler for women
dislike

Innocent Illusion by Thierry Mugler is a Citrus Aromatic fragrance for women. Innocent Illusion was launched in 2007. The fragrance features black currant, mandarin orange, bergamot, white musk and praline.

Black Currant Mandarin Orange Bergamot White Musk Praline

Innocent Illusion Fragrance Reviews

santaborboleta
santaborboleta

To me its mostly white musk, bergamot, a touch of praline and then the black currant. Somehow its wildly animalic and it reminds me of womanity...yes, there's something vaguely soapy to it but not cheap, nor boring. I wouldn't classify it as an easy scent though...it might be more of a Fall, Wintery smell, i can feel its warmth...just don't buy it blindly, its richness allows for way too many developments and variations depending on skin.

dawn.brooks.391
dawn.brooks.391

I absolutely adore this scent.Its sweet,but not cloying,and fresh without feeling aquatic or citrusy.I can't explain the feeling I get while wearing this.I felt flirty and girly and fun.Its almost a comfort scent,I could not stop smelling my wrists and shirt (i spray my chest,and sometimes after washing my hands at work,I wash the scent off my wrists,but it is always on my shirt).I actually finished off a sample vial,and nearly a second one.I could not get enough! It has actually climbed to my top 5! Now I must save up for a fb,before I go thru my stash of samples. from first spritz to dry down-amazing.It starts off fruity,with the black currants,and I don't really get the orange very heavily,I think that's what adds to the freshness,but like i said,does not register as citrusy,just fresh. as it makes it's way to the dry down,the musk and praline come forward,and stay mingling with the currant.It's lush and sweet,very comforting like a soft thick blanket of scent.
the sillage is good,not overwhelming,yet noticeable.The longevity is good,about 6 hours,almost 7.I highly recommend,and will be on the lookout for a fb!

Whit
Whit

I've been wearing this for a few days now and I figured it time to write a review on it.

This is pretty much like spring in a bottle. It reminds me of going to my grandparents house during the spring months when I was a little kid, swinging on their swing set and just smelling all of the wonderful flowers and feeling the warm sun on my skin. I know this frag hasn't been out that long, but for some reason, it takes me back to another time; a time of being carefree with no worries or responsibilities.

The opening is citrus and I can smell the bergamot very clearly, then it softens into a wonderful floral with just a pinch of praline sweetness in the dry down. This is a great scent for spring and I don't think it would be too heavy for summer either. If you want a mood booster perfume, then try this one; it's like spraying happiness on your skin.

vicka16
vicka16

I find it to be a very soft, fruity, light scent with a touch of sweetness. There is really nothing complicated about this fragrance, it's very simple but I like it a lot. I have a 10ml roll-on EDT though. Maybe using it from a spray bottle the scent will be slightly different? or stronger?.. Anyways, Innocent Illision will probably be a fragrance to repurchase after I finish my purse size.

I'm surprised to see the notes here. To me, this is s citrusy woody scent, and a bit hairsprayish (which actually isn't that bad). I detect the bergamot and musk the most from the notes listed here. I think this is light, mildly sweet, and fairly safe.

Nadia Beatriz
Nadia Beatriz

Innocent Illusion it´s amazing.. It smells a bit citrus at first, then it devolops for black currant and pralines perhaps.. It´s sweet,then the white musk transform it just the way I like.. Another masterpiece I love from Thierry Mugler <3
Bravo!!

In my opinion - this is a scent for young women with lots of energy - this is a "happy" scent for spring and summertime.
On me - well, i think its a bit too sweet for me.

En härligt glad och sprallig doft i mitt tycke som passar den unga mitt-i-livet-tjejen. Lite för söt för mitt tycke.

geckolost
geckolost

I really like this! A nice everyday sent. Sweet and girlish. The notes look similar to Innocent Secret's so I wonder how they compare...

Roma27
Roma27

Has no lasting power for me. Starts out all citrusy & fades into black currant. Big dissapointment as everyone I know raved about it.

Edit: After months of avoiding & then trying it once again I've had a change of heart. Amazingly it has grown on me. Must be my soft spot for citrussy scents. Was kind of experimenting & now I layer it with Lanvin Marry Me & the effect is mind blowing, the one enhances the other. It's a bonus to get Illusion to last longer.

APassionateJourney
APassionateJourney

This is a more Citrusy version of Angel Innocent with that Angel like drydown. Most of Thierry's Angel knock offs are too similar to Angel to ever go out on a whim and buy, IMO. This one is no exception. I had higher hopes for this fragrance. Not a huge letdown for me, but I wouldn't buy this. Been There, can't remember where, but definitely done that

Dark Curls
Dark Curls

I am a bit biased [as i love anything Thierry Mugler puts out] but I really love this scent. It is different from the other Mugler scents as it has citrus notes and is perfect for spring and summer days. My only gripe is it does not seem to last very long and I feel like I have to constantly reapply. Still love this perfume though!!!

While Thierry Mugler has proved to be quite masterful in creating rich gourmands and oriental vanilla scents, it is nice to see that his fruit-based offerings are also beautifully crafted.

Innocent Illusion is in no way unique, so don't expect to be blown over backwards. However, with that being said, this fragrance is extremely pleasant and somewhat alluring. The scent is soft and clean, due to the fact that most of its notes are presented in a subtle, delicate way.

The praline note is most likely the lightest and hardest ingredient to detect. Don't expect any rich, sugary gourmand experience here, Innocent Illusion is nothing like Angel. The best way I can describe this fragrance is a fruity musk with a touch of sweetness.

Unfortunately the lasting power is fairly average, something that you rarely face with Thierry Mugler scents. Despite the lasting power being Innocent Illusion's downfall, I'd still recommend this fragrance without hesitation.

guest_ga.pi
guest_ga.pi

It has nothing similar with Innocent. It's just a barely noticable flowery water.

guest_Vicky
guest_Vicky

Great perfume! love it..will bye this one!..its softer than Innocent Rock and more similar to the original Innocent which I love the most!..really delicate and femenine!!..love Innocent, I.Rock and I Illusion!

I like it more than the original "innocent" and I recommend it to people who don't like too sweetness of innocent,but prefer some hints of citruses.
it's less heavy and more comfortable to wear,with the same base.praline smells great in all of innocent versions and this one is sweet and citrusy and fresh at the same time.

Malegria
Malegria

Somehow it manages to balance in between the original Innocent and banality.You sniff it, thinking - omg, this is it! - and then, without any apologies it gives you a fat Bronx hello.Nah. Like a stand up comedy to make fun of the original scent.

guest_LaDolcezza
guest_LaDolcezza

I just smelled this scent at Sephora today just by chance, I did not know it was a new fragrance. I absolutely love it. It's light and just a little sweet, perfect for summer. Also, it lasted for hours. I spritzed only a little on my wrists and I can still smell it nearly 12 hours later, even after I showered. Definatley a more youthful fragrance. I am going to buy this one the next trip to the mall.

Aeternitas
Aeternitas

I am surprised by this Thierry Mugler fragrance because it's very dull. It may just be my sample, but it is extremely watery and barely noticeable. It's like flowery water with sweeteners in it, not even the dry down is appealing! Once it settles on my skin, it smells like soap. Smells cheap. It's simply boring and disappointing.

Innocent Illusion by Thierry Mugler 3.68 out of 5 based on 91 ratings and 18 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Thierry Mugler Innocent Illusion fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Thierry Mugler Innocent Illusion, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Innocent Illusion by Thierry Mugler. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Innocent Illusion by Thierry Mugler represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.