Designers » T-Z » Floral Fruity « Groups

Innocent Rock Thierry Mugler for women

Innocent Rock Thierry Mugler for women
dislike

tropical
Innocent Rock Thierry Mugler for women Pictures Innocent Rock Thierry Mugler for women Pictures

Innocent Rock comes to the market in March 2008 as a limited edition available as 50ml (1.7 oz.fl.) EDT.

It is inspired by mix of pop dance and rock culture, interpreted in a new age spirit.

Provocative, glamorous, modern and delicious, the new fragrance Innocent Rock is dressed in black. It brings a cocktail of sweet notes of litchi and grape liqueur, with seductive accords which accentuate glamorous winy effect and create delicate fruity rapture with vibrant notes of 'forbidden fruits'.

The heart reveals red rose and finest quality black pepper which adds to glamorous Rock impression of the new fragrance and gives it completely different dimension with its peppery aroma.

This black bottle is designed in a same form just like its predecessors.

More about famous Thierry Mugler Angel perfume! The nose behind this fragrance is Nathalie Feisthauer.

Litchi Grapes

Rose

Pepper

Innocent Rock Fragrance Reviews

katmitchell
katmitchell

Simply unpleasant. I adore pepper and try to find a way to put it in my own formula. I don't know, maybe I'm just hypersensitive, but the pepper here is far to aggressive. Serge Lutens' Fille de Berlin Berlin is a much nicer rose&pepper

jhg42
jhg42

I really wanted to like this one, and I do but not on me. It has way too much rose for me. I tried this one more than once thinking that I could change my mind but I couldn't. I'm more of a spicy, oriental girl and this one is just too floral for me. It smells great on a friend of mind, however and she loves it being a more floral fan than I am.

beauty_girl
beauty_girl

Smells really fruity-soapy-fresh to me. It starts with a fresh pepper-rose on me wich smells so fresh and clean. It smells a bit like violets too, even though there is no violets in this perfume. When the pepper is gone the grapes comes through and smells happy and glad with a smile :)
I really am like in love with this scent :)
It smells so me in a way. Perhaps this will share place with my other signature scent.
The longvity is weak unfortunally. Was only 2h on my skin:(

smellME
smellME

Well what to write down about Innocent rock....
It starts with a nice litchie and grapes...fresh fruity start that I wish stayed longer... It is very shy overall and I am used to stronger top notes, so overspraying is a fact referring to me... The middle rose surprizes me it is
very different from my other rose scents and hard to sense.
.When it gets a slightly more peppery I start to enjoy it more, since I like pepper in perfumes. It is further more shy - the innocense...I guess.
A little earthy like L.I.L.Y by Stella Mc Cartney and a little similar also to Si Lolita in the drydown.
Well to sum things up - it definately is a fruity ,a little too casual dayscent for me . Nothing to write home about.
Innocent but sorry - nothing that rocks my world...
I am happy to have a decant but I will probably layer it with a tiny spray of Miss Dior Cherie edt like this morning to get the effect that I want.
So as for the bottle- cool but the black colour is therefor misleading......according to me.

KATERINA LABROPOULOU
KATERINA LABROPOULOU

Today I have received my Innocent Rock and I am very happy about it. It is definitely a Summer perfume, very happy and makes you smile. I can detect the grape notes at the very start and then the rose and pepper rise after about half hour. Sillage and longevity just ok.

anna.glowacka
anna.glowacka

When i was a kid my father used to prepare home made fruit tea. He was drying in the sun different kind of fruits and flowers. That is exactly the smell of that kind of tea. Candied dog rose fruit and sun dried grapes. Very syrupy and so sweet. Brings so much beautiful late summer memories. This is a keeper.

Fizzy
Fizzy

It has the whole facets spectrum of a good scent in the opening. I can smell litchis and grapes most. You could think, oh, how well done is it. For me it smells like TM Innocent, but more candied and syruped in a way, I absolute adore. The first 30 minutes is to die for it.

After 30 minutes nothing from the candied syruped notes stays, which seemed to be so rich and so complex. It thinned down and what stays, is the typical light masculine Angelisque-DNA of the Angel-Line. I would call it a tricky fragrance, promising you heaven and you get earth. Highly recommended to test first.

Arrogant_Cat
Arrogant_Cat

While I`m not familiar with other members of the Innocent-line, I`m becoming a more and more enthusiastic fan of Mr. Mugler`s Alien and Angel flankers so I blind bought Innocent Rock, I just had to have it, it was about time to explore another fragrance from this house.

The bottle is a stunner itself as with all Muglers it`s a work of art, beautifully cut, heavy glass, great quality!

The scent opens with an initial blast of fruitiness, I get the grapes here, but to my nose it`s a juicy grape rather than the boozy liqueurish kind.
A litchi note is also detectable, very realistic, just like the semi-sweet, tropical, juicy aroma of ripe, peeled litchi fruits. The opening is definitely my favourite part of this fragrance.

Soon the grapes fade and the rose takes over and that`s how it stays on me, unfortunately for me because I`m not a fan of rose in general, unless it`s a candied, gourmand-type rose which is not the case here.

I had hoped for more pronounced grape juiciness but Innocent Rock is more like a slightly fruity, dark rose scent, I understand the "Rock" theme and the name suits the scent perfectly.

Longevity is about 2-3 hours on me with decent enough,soft sillage but it`s not powerful enough for me for nighttime. A unique fragrance indeed, unlike anything else I have tried before. I will finish my bottle by all means, but still the scent leaves me kind of wishing I had saved my money.

Bebette
Bebette

I finally received and wore my latest discovery Innocent Rock and am ready to write a review! I know a lot of you asked me about it so I wanted to test multiple times before writing this. First I'll start by saying do NOT judge this based on the first spray. Most likely from sitting sealed in a box for the past 5 years, the first spray was intense grape litchi liqueur and it was thick like cold syrup. Knowing better than to put it back in the box, as with any Thierry Mugler, I went and washed my wrist and reapplied. There was such a dramatic difference, the liqueur and litchi were now smooth, refreshing, deep, tangy and slightly powdery all at the same time. One word sums up this fragrance... GLAMOROUS! As with all of the other Thierry Mugler, this is truly original and therefore hard to review because there is nothing to compare it to, not even the original Innocent (not that I am complaining AT all)! Litchi, I had no idea what that smelled like until now but I am hooked! After the top notes, surprisingly for an EDT several hours later, the rose evolves. This is no "Rose The One" rose, this is the reverse cycle of a red rose's existence; a dead rose coming back to life and becoming a mere bud again. This is quite possibly the effect from the pepper as I never detect it in the dry down. I got lots of compliments, even in a smokey club, and two people asked me for the name of it yet no one could tell me what it smelled like to them. I'd also like to add that after 6 hours I could still detect it and it is the longest lasting EdT I've ever encountered. I love it, would recommend it to those who are searching for a deeper girly fragrance but as with all Thierry Mugler not everyone will love this! I will most likely be buying a backup bottle of it!

Originality 10/10
Sillage 10/10
Longevity 10/10

vanillabean23
vanillabean23

I bought this as a blind buy and didn't like it at first. It opens quite sharply and then settles down into a pleasant spicy rose fragrance. Don't judge it straight away as it takes time for the fruit and the rose to appear.

Gigifst
Gigifst

Its not a master piece as others from TM, like angel or alien but its a soft sweet gourmand (at least to my nose), that can be easily used by everyone.
The staying power is not too stong...pitty

MirabelleJee
MirabelleJee

I've bought it on a sale, for the affordable price. A peppered grape juice, then comes a modified rose note with a hint of litchi that can be yicky sometimes and cause a headache, so I understand why many people dislike Innocent Rock. This one could be a perfect scent for me if there were only grape with pepper. I'm searching for a grape monotheme fragrance, Innocent Rock isn't of that kind, nevertheless I like it.

Congeniality
Congeniality

I like it and later when it settles down it reminds me other perfume that I liked - Endurance of Ted Baker. Maybe because of small amount of ingredients in both and maybe because of rose in them both, though in this perfume I can not smell much of a rose. It it not very special fragrance, like other of Mugler, so the price is way too big to my mind. Just lovely, nice, worth to recommend for others but at the same time simple and not extraordinary. No changes in notes like in other perfumes where you can smell some top, middle, base notes. This has just one smell.

AnaCezar
AnaCezar

Innocent Rock reminds of a fruity cocktail made with red wine, although I can detect litchi more than grapes in it. It´s much lighter than Alien or Angel. Not sweet, but spicy, seductive and feminine. It lasts about 6 hours on my skin.

aelias
aelias

It pains me to say I don't like a fragrance by Thierry Mugler, but I do not like Innocent Rock. It is not Innocent in any sense of the word...the sharpness is eerily similar to many other boring fruity perfumes on the market.

Woodelf
Woodelf

After the disappointment of Angel, I was pleasantly surprised by this creation by Thierry Mugler. Where Angel is heavy, cloying and masculine on my skin, Innocent Rock is light, feminine and effervescent. Where Angel is pungent, Innocent Rock is sweet and peppery. Where Angel is loud, Innocent Rock is coy.

Added: On first spray, I am greeted with the smell of ripe lychees and roses. There is a hint of grape, but this is decidedly a lychee scent. As the fragrance dries down, it becomes more peppery and layered. Sillage is light; however, while Innocent Rock does stay close to my skin, the scent does last for hours.

I am delighted with this one. It's a scent you can get close to. Since it is a limited edition, I plan on buying a second bottle!

perilandia
perilandia

At firs spray reminds me Carolina Herrera, a perfume that i hate !!!! after an hour smell more fruty.
not my cup of tea. but in winter is more usable.
Very sorry for my poor English! but is the only way to share with you my experience.

passionata20
passionata20

I don´t like "Innocent Angel" at all, but this one ROCKS!!! Very good for the summer cool nights!!! Grape just makes this version of innocent soooo good! It is not as sweet and creamy as previous editions of Innocent, and this is indeed very much suitable for summer. Will for sure buy several bottles. Lasting power is good and sillage is just right. By far the best version of "Innocent" for me.

umum_smellsgood
umum_smellsgood

This one does not work with my chemistery AT ALL. I sold the bottle to my best friend. The rose scent was to powerful for me. I am not a big fan of florals, but I can wear them if they are blended just right. I had to wash it off after 3 hours of wear. To me, I smelt like a floral shop on valentines day wearing this one.

heloisalps
heloisalps

I love this fragrance. At first, the smell seems like any other ordinary fruit fragrance, but after a few seconds, the pepper raises from the fruit notes creating a very provocative fragrance. It's not overpowering like other T. Mugler creations.. although I wish it was...

mirto
mirto

I just got my bottle that I had ordered from the internet and I must say that I am thrilled! I hadn't smelt the perfume before, but I trusted the brand of Mugler and also the reviews of fragrantica and luckyly I was not at all disappointed!I like it's spicy character, I adore it's fresh and modern attitude. Besides the pepper that dominates, I can recognise a hint of rose and also of grape and other fruits. Nevertheless, I must say that Innocent rock is not as innovative as other Mugler's perfumes, as it reminds me strongly of Kalvin Klein's Obsession. Apart that, I stongly recomend it to those women that like spicy perfumes that last all day long.

LadiesRed
LadiesRed

I was so excited when I finally came across Innocent Rock! When I sprayed it on my wrist and inhaled it, I felt slightly let down v_v

It had a strong and spicy yet tangy scent to it. I expected a wilder and grungier scent. Perhaps a hint of sweetness combined with heavy spice and seductive berries.

It is a nice perfume, no doubt.

miZZpuRRfect
miZZpuRRfect

also a blind buy, as with t-mugler you can t fail. feeling like a rockstar wearing this, adorable scent! wow! longlasting too, can t add any commentary it's all said about in the other postings before me. when you are strong enough to be remarked - go for it! nightwear recommended.

Dark Curls
Dark Curls

I got my full bottle today; I had never smelled it prior! I can do this with Thierry Mugler and trust I won't be let down. Once again, I am wowed. =) This is a wonderful spicy and fruity concoction! I have not worn it a whole day yet, but I already am in love. To me, perhaps because of the model, I can see the fabulous and talented french musician Miss Kittin wearing this. ;-)

This fragrance is like a breath of fresh air to me. It is so different to what you might expect from Thierry Mugler.

Innocent Rock is fruity, but uniquely so. There is no correlation between this scent and the original Innocent, they are entirely different from one another.

This fragrance is a delicious blend of tropical fruits and spices. There is really nothing like it. It has an almost grape like scent, which makes me think of wineries, the smell of red grapes freshly crushed under one's foot.

Innocent Rock, in my opinion, is indeed boozy and daring. I can imagine wearing this fragrance while partaking in wild activities, driving fast cars and flirting with forbidden men.

I highly recommend this modern and bold new fragrance from Thierry Mugler. Like I said before, it is unlike anything else from his range.

sharyssa
sharyssa

Nice bottle. I like the angry girl in the ad too! Nice advertising.I want this perfume! I don't like Angel but this sounds good.

Zaleska

People...this one lasts all day long on my skin...even after taking a shower, the peppery/fruity notes stay!
It's unusual, uplifting and kinda wild, and that's why I proudly wear it!

guest_Vicky
guest_Vicky

I like this perfume a lot..love it..but its not a common fragrance for every one!..its rare..frutty but not he kind of tropical Escada perfume..its "darker" and sweet! Want to buy it! In my opinion the packaging goes great with the fragrance!

sarahb
sarahb

I have only just got this, its an ok purfume, I wont buy it again though!
3 Days on after wearing this, i do find that the scent fades away after about 3 hours!!

noharadwan
noharadwan

this was a gift from my fiancee, at first i hate it and felt like its a cheap boring fragrance, but later on i started to like the peppery notes mixed with the sweet notes and red roses, this one is lovely and now i never stop using it everytime i go out

KeLLStar
KeLLStar

I saw this in the after Christmas sales for a pretty good price so I decided to try it out! I had never seen Innocent Rock before.

The initial B-L-A-S-T of a grape/rose blew me away. I must have looked strange in the shop as I stood there wide eyed in wonderment, sniffing furiously - thinking how fruity and daring it was.

I let it rest for a while and it settled down into a flowery/spicy scent. At first I wished that the initial scent stayed longer. Thinking about it though, it's probably just as well as it would be too overwhelming if it did.

After a wander, (and more sniffing) I went back & bought it.

The bottle is just gorgeous. Feels good & sturdy in your hand, & it's easy to spray. I love the red star at the top of the cap.

Note that it smells nothing like Angel, to me anyway, which is good because even though I like Angel, I wouldn't buy a "variation" of a scent. I think I would get sick of it.

The best part was when I wore it & my other half said I smelt great. He hates perfume so for him to say was rare!

Thumbs up from me!

Zaleska

Very nice. It's long lasting and I like to wear it. It's some kind of spicy and sweet at the same time. Pepper and rose.

Well, Innocent Rock is a new purpose from Thierry Mugler. It's a pity that's a limited edition. So, I bought 2 bottles. :)

nezzabel
nezzabel

a friend offer me this fragrance for my birthday and..
well i just don't like it... on my skin it's terrible!
I was hopping for a scent that reminds me of the great baby doll YSL, but Innocent Rock it's so dull and cheap.
I just gave it to my 14-year-old cousin... and well she loves it!

guest_yvonne
guest_yvonne

got a free sample of innocent rock and i had to have some long lasting smells great!!!!!!!!!

guest_lylian
guest_lylian

to me it smells like red wine with some fruit, like sangria. dont really like it. Martina, i think even if you like thierry mugler's stuff, im not sure you will like it. its different from other tm perfumes

guest_Martina
guest_Martina

uhm i can not find this one here :( its gotta be grand new,anyway all of T.M. perfumes are my favourites...im sure i'll like this one aswell,and grape sounds good to me

guest_Kelly-Gem
guest_Kelly-Gem

i personally happened to find it an amazing scent which reaches out to everyone. I wear it all the time and like chanel no.5, some times thats ALL i wear! Well worth a look in, its simply fabulous,#.

guest_amanda
guest_amanda

not as sophisticated as i expected. it could suit some people, who can wear it well, but definitely not elegant and not even very sexy, i dont know which group to rank it in.

guest_Shelly
guest_Shelly

Eww.. I can't believe that thierry muggler came up with this junk... a total sellout.. its smell so cheap..
its smells like Grapeade or Grape Fanta..
I was expecting some much more from this perfume house

Aeternitas
Aeternitas

Believe it or not... it's kind of boring to me. Sweet and subtle. There is a lot of a grape alcoholic drink smell, but it's very watery. I was unimpressed with it.

Innocent Rock by Thierry Mugler 3.52 out of 5 based on 158 ratings and 40 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Thierry Mugler Innocent Rock fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Thierry Mugler Innocent Rock, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Innocent Rock by Thierry Mugler. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Innocent Rock by Thierry Mugler represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.