Designers » T-Z » Oriental Vanilla « Groups

Innocent Secret Thierry Mugler for women

Innocent Secret Thierry Mugler for women
dislike

Innocent Secret by Thierry Mugler is a Oriental Vanilla fragrance for women. Innocent Secret was launched in 2006. The nose behind this fragrance is Laurent Bruyere. Top notes are citruses and fruity notes; middle note is floral notes; base notes are praline and musk.

Citruses Fruity Notes

Floral Notes

Praline Musk

Innocent Secret Fragrance Reviews

Debshee
Debshee

Lovely at first but the dry down smells like Bath and Body Works cherry blossom on me. Nothing special.

Hayven
Hayven

This does not smell tutti fruiti to me. It smells like salon shampoo at first, then it develops into a cirtusy guava-y type of scent. It sems more complex than an Escada scent. But where's the vanilla? I don't even see a vanilla note listed; no praline to be found. Innocent Secret makes me think of Lacroix flavored seltzer water; a hint of sparkling "flavor" but not full-blown fruity.

glitteralex
glitteralex

While I do appreciate some of the Angel children, this is not one of them...for example, in Angel Sunessence, the citrus note blends beautifully and seamlessly- like a lemon rind in an espresso. Here, however, it feels like someone mixed YSL Baby Doll in with Angel Eau de Star. The obtuse "fruit" note is of the guava/passionfruit variety. Not harmonic, and an insult to the original Angel. If TM wants in on the Escada market, why not simply issue a line of well done and beautifully designed tutti-fruttis, rather than marring the reputation of his signature scent?

dianacreole
dianacreole

This EDT makes me excited that summer is coming! On those really hot days, when its way too hot for Angel and even too hot for Innocent, this is what I wear. It's light and fresh, but still has that beautiful Angel base that I feel naked without.
Splendid!

Dark Curls
Dark Curls

to sherapop: I actually love wearing this during hot summer days which really allows the notes to blossom. I love it! Epitome of femininity...Thierry Mugler is the best!

Thierry Mugler INNOCENT SECRET is a relatively linear vanilla-dominated fragrance which is rather sweet but not quite cloying.

I was trying to figure out the identity of the florals, and my conclusion was "random diverse florals", which turns out to be the note! The "random citrus" note probably tames the sweetness of the (vanilla) praline note, as I do not feel overwhelmed by the sugar content.

This is a pleasant, gentle, sweet and light feminine fragrance with no true development. Best suited for wintry days at home while wearing cashmere sweaters and drinking hot tea. The staying power and sillage are pretty good for an edt.

Darling Starling
Darling Starling

Wow this is mild! To a lot of people that might be a positive, but not to me. This is just a super soft and average cool vanilla. I know I make too many odd comparisons on here, but the brand Polar makes a seltzer water that is vanilla flavored. If you open the cap and take a whiff it smells so much like this, watery sparkly vanilla... and then it disappears. Not a winner in my book.

Trvevil
Trvevil

Very faint sweet floral fragrance that I wouldn't expect of TM! It hasn't got lasting power nor sillage, it's not even close to original Innocent. It fades very fast and lasted like 2 hours. What a disappointment!

MarineMom1
MarineMom1

I love it, I just wished it lasted longer!!

Innocent Secret by Thierry Mugler 3.92 out of 5 based on 76 ratings and 9 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Thierry Mugler Innocent Secret fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Thierry Mugler Innocent Secret, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Innocent Secret by Thierry Mugler. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Innocent Secret by Thierry Mugler represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Thierry Mugler Innocent Victoria`s Secret Amber Romance Dior Midnight Poison Thierry Mugler Angel Thierry Mugler Alien Prada Infusion d'Iris Juicy Couture Viva la Juicy Chanel Allure eau de parfum Jessica Simpson Fancy Chanel Allure Sensuelle Lolita Lempicka L de Lolita Lempicka Lolita Lempicka Lolita Lempicka Givenchy Very Irresistible Chopard Happy Spirit Magical Nights Thierry Mugler Innocent Rock Cristobal Balenciaga Balenciaga Paris Thierry Mugler Angel Eau de Toilette Viktor&Rolf Flowerbomb Dior Miss Dior Cherie Bvlgari Omnia Crystalline