Designers » T-Z » Oriental Vanilla « Groups

Innocent Summer Flash Thierry Mugler for women
dislike

aldehydic
milky

Innocent Summer Flash by Thierry Mugler is a Oriental Vanilla fragrance for women. Innocent Summer Flash was launched in 2006. The fragrance features aldehydes, red berries, white musk and praline.

Aldehydes Red Berries White Musk Praline

RubyLips

Innocent Summer Flash Fragrance Reviews

passionata20
passionata20

This one is very close to the original "Innocent" but more softer and very creamy. It does have a hint of a red berries, but those are sugar coated red berries, they are very sweet. I guess this is because of the praline note. This is indeed not a fresh fragrance as we all expect summer editions to be. It has a very beautiful musky nuance which reminds me all in common of a soft candy. Lasting power is good and sillage as well. Not a favorite of mine but nice and i wouldn´t use it during summer since it would be a bit suffocating for me, but more in spring-autumn period.
That´s it, nothing more to add that hasn´t been written below already.

Norgirl
Norgirl

Jippppiii ..This is finaly mine :) i have been looking for the other innocents aswell as the original . and finaly today i got this ..
It is very nice a little softer on the citrus note then innocent . a bit more fruity, slightly more creamy. (pink colour suits this one well). This one is a bit weeker then innocent or maybe its just softer ,
Fresh juicy sparkely and bright is a good description for this on i think. lovely lovely.
im so going to enjoy this one <3

lauratwentyeight
lauratwentyeight

This is one of my favourite perfumes, no matter how i feel this is fine to spray and gives me a fresh sweet smell i love the combinarion of notes they are perfect for me! if onlt it was slightly stronger and lasted longer!

I like the re-editions of innocent more than the original one.
this one is like a mixture between original innocent & innocent illusion(my favorite one)
in fact,as a summer fresh fragrance I expected more citruses,but it's fresh even without any citrus scent.like the description is said it's like an ice cream,creamy,sweet and refreshing like a fruity ice cream.
still innocent illusion has remained my favorite one,although they're all sweet * sexy.

Innocent Summer Flash by Thierry Mugler 3.83 out of 5 based on 33 ratings and 4 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Thierry Mugler Innocent Summer Flash fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Thierry Mugler Innocent Summer Flash, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Innocent Summer Flash by Thierry Mugler. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Innocent Summer Flash by Thierry Mugler represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Thierry Mugler Innocent Thierry Mugler Innocent Rock Thierry Mugler Angel Liqueur de Parfum Thierry Mugler Innocent Secret Thierry Mugler Innocent Illusion Thierry Mugler Angel Garden Of Stars - Violette Angel Lolita Lempicka L de Lolita Lempicka Yves Saint Laurent Baby Doll Carolina Herrera 212 VIP Thierry Mugler Alien Eau de Toilette Thierry Mugler Angel Thierry Mugler Mugler Cologne Thierry Mugler Alien Sunessence EDT Legere Yves Saint Laurent Cinema Bvlgari Rose Essentielle Cacharel Amor Amor Forbidden Kiss Thierry Mugler Alien Sunessence Edition Saphir Soleil Thierry Mugler Angel Eau de Toilette Thierry Mugler Angel Garden Of Stars - Le Lys Cacharel Amor Amor Tentation