Designers » T-Z » Floral Aldehyde « Groups

Mirror Mirror Collection - Miroir des Secrets Thierry Mugler for women

Mirror Mirror Collection - Miroir des Secrets Thierry Mugler for women
dislike

aldehydic

Mirror Mirror Collection - Miroir des Secrets by Thierry Mugler is a Floral Aldehyde fragrance for women. Mirror Mirror Collection - Miroir des Secrets was launched in 2008. The nose behind this fragrance is Domitille Bertier. Top note is aldehydes; base notes are patchouli and musk.

Aldehydes

Patchouli Musk

Sanderling

Mirror Mirror Collection - Miroir des Secrets Fragrance Reviews

K1
K1

Miroir des Secrets is bright magenta, rose and floral aldehyde, modern and simply. The patchouli implemented in it is premium, it smells like chewing gum somehow and my experience says nice patchouli must evoke that sense of gum. Perhaps not strong and not extraordinary like the rest of Mirror collection, but Miroir des Secrets is a nice floral aldehyde modern fragrance with progressing quality and beauty. The fragrance reaches absolute aldehyde splendor after the heart layer after hours with very slight cosmetic smell of powders and green welcoming soft gourmand air.

leathermountain
leathermountain

No relation to the listed notes. Opens fruity-citrus, and sharp. Sure, there are clean musks in there, but it's much more sour and botanical than plain musks. Then the sweetened patchouli, with a nice dank earthy side to it, like patchouli should have. And then underneath all this, a growling narcissus-type creature emerges, which I can smell only when I exhale directly on my skin and then inhale immediately; it's the warmed, moistened version. Finally, strangely, back to the grapefruit cocktail from the start. Not an aldehyde in sight, at least not in the abstract-fuzzy olfactory-category sense of the word. Secrets has some nice things going on, but they're all out of proportion and uncoordinated. Oh well.

jasonx
jasonx

If Dis-moi Mirroir has the silhouette of Alien, then this one has the faint shadow of Angel over it.

jadejoann4
jadejoann4

Ok, wow.... um, its so complex that there has to be more to this than i read up there. I get the patcholi but not typical. Very earthy and green, like walking through a orange grove that had a rainshower. Then, it sweetens up to a light cream with strong citrus. Its fantastic... The initial spray is nothing like the final whiff.. WOW WOW

lovingthealien
lovingthealien

In this one, the perfumer managed to perfectly capture the aura of Bloomingdale's the weekend before Christmas. Hideous.

distortech
distortech

I can sum up everything I have to say about this fragrance in one simple word, GORGEOUS.

Well worth having for most all aldehyde freakazoids like myself.

StellaXYH
StellaXYH

The aldehyde is dominant from the beginning until the end. In the first few hours, I can also smell some sort of greeness like while sniffing a fresh orange with leaves. Then the aldehyde mellows down and some delicate sweetness emerges out. I'm not sure if it's an illusion or the sweetness is real, but it's pleasant while contrasting with the sharp aldehyde. A clean soapy scent in the spirit of simplicity. Among the 4 Miroirs for women released in 2008, this might be the closest to a unisex fragrance.

The sillage is quite good for the first 9 hours. Even with one spritz, I can always feel the fragrance cloud embracing me. After that, it continues to stay close to skin for a period of time. Though I describe it clean, I tend to avoid wearing it on a really hot day as it might get too sharp for my taste.

bubbles
bubbles

I dont know what's in this bottle? But it stopped me in my tracks! I really like it, it is the best so far out of the mirror collection! I have not tried the miroir de voluptous yet! Thierry has a way with perfumes!He's an extremest!Keep it up!We love you!

ojosverdes
ojosverdes

This one can be a unisex scent. It can be worn in the spring and the summer or anytime!Not complex or exotic or extraordinary just a simple clean scent that manages to versatile. It smell really good by the way! Smells of woods, with some green notes. Not as sweet in the dry down with patchouli being dominant. I can also detect some fruity notes something like melon but it's not listed in the notes. This bears that signature Thierry Mugler note if you know what I mean. Nothing groundbreaking but it's original enough. The staying power its good on my skin.

fotolux
fotolux

All scents from this Mirror Mirror Collection are fabulous but this one is the best! The gorgeous mirrored vanity box that opens to become a display case for the bottle. Really one of the most gorgeous bottles and displays I've seen. Miroir des Secrets - The aura of an actress on the brink of stardom, unaffected and graceful, yet perfectly sophisticated. Like a cloud's silver lining, this natural aldehyde(used for the first time in fragrance) adds dazzling, vibrant tones to this bitter-sweet blend of patchouli and musk. A bitter-sweet aldehyde fragrance to acknowledge your spontaneity.

Mirror Mirror Collection - Miroir des Secrets by Thierry Mugler 3.72 out of 5 based on 60 ratings and 10 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Thierry Mugler Mirror Mirror Collection - Miroir des Secrets fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Thierry Mugler Mirror Mirror Collection - Miroir des Secrets, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Mirror Mirror Collection - Miroir des Secrets by Thierry Mugler. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Mirror Mirror Collection - Miroir des Secrets by Thierry Mugler represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Thierry Mugler Mirror Mirror Collection -  Miroir des Envies Thierry Mugler Mirror Mirror Collection - A Travers Le Miroir Thierry Mugler Alien Essence Absolue Thierry Mugler Mirror Mirror Collection - Dis Moi, Miroir Christian Dior Dune Thierry Mugler Womanity Thierry Mugler Angel Bottega Veneta Bottega Veneta Estée Lauder Sensuous Noir Cartier Le Baiser Du Dragon Thierry Mugler Angel Garden Of Stars - La Rose Angel Thierry Mugler Angel Eau de Toilette Christian Dior Midnight Poison Thierry Mugler The Taste of Fragrance Womanity Thierry Mugler Angel Garden Of Stars - Violette Angel Hanae Mori Hanae Mori Thierry Mugler Eau de Star Thierry Mugler The Taste of Fragrance Angel Thierry Mugler Angel Garden Of Stars - Pivoine Angel Prada Infusion d'Iris