Designers » T-Z » Floral « Groups

Mugler Show Thierry Mugler for women

Mugler Show Thierry Mugler for women
dislike

Mugler Show Thierry Mugler for women Pictures

In summer 2013 airports around the world got richer for a new fragrance from Thierry Mugler: the limited edition called Mugler Show.

Mugler invites you to experience Parisian nights and to let them enchant you with this sensual floral fragrance that is composed as a fresh and sour combination of bergamot, magnolia and white musk.

It is available as 50 ml Eau de Toilette.

Bergamot

Magnolia

White Musk

Mugler Show Fragrance Reviews

jovejove
jovejove

The best translation I can give this fragrance is, if it were given an anthropomorphic representation, it would be a Parisian burlesque dancer. A showgirl with grand pink plumes, elegance and a reserved feminity. Not one that will give it all up front, but can be a tease. Marilyn Munroe in "Gentlemen Prefer Blondes"; "diamonds are a girl's best friend" would be another "show" girl example that would perfectly translate this.

Scentmad
Scentmad

As an Angel fan I was hoping this shocker would be another welcome TM fragrance I could enjoy. Sadly it just doesn't live up to the hype at all, not helped by its luminous pink colour eluding to candy sweetness. It lacks all of the sophistication of Angel, in fact it smells like cheap room spray that's been liberally sprayed in an over used loo if you catch my drift. Wide of the mark and trading on the TM name. The only great thing about this perfume is the fact it was a great disappointment.

lat
lat

I tried this today and I'm surprised at the negative feedback. Then again, I can understand that people who are used to edgy Mugler creations can feel disappointed.

Of all his scents this one has, ironically, the least "show" effect. I sprayed it before I boarded my plane as I realized after testing it on a blotter that this cannot possibly offend anyone who's not clinically over-sensitive when it comes to musk.

The bergamot here is scrumptious, magnolia gives it the fresh, flowery feel. I swear I can smell amber here and some rose and jasmine, although it's not listed. Musk is pretty intense but not overbearing (again, to me, I love musk).

The only thing that I was very disappointed about was longevity. I've never been a die hard Thierry Mugler fan, but it was always hats off to the scents' projection and lasting power.

In this case, it was put to a test. I applied three heavy sprays but could barely smell it on myself after my (delayed, but still) plane finally landed.

This is by no means original, but it is very very good nonetheless.

Kione
Kione

I tried it today (and sprayed liberally) and as an avid Mugler fan... what a disappointment! Its an average "nice" floral. Not Mugler at all. And I am not usually good with notes but wanted to say that to me it seems that the house is trying to attract a more ample market, maybe women on their early twenties that do not dare to use the other more bold and to me, original and creative, ones. With this, this house looses a bit of, ironically, its fun and seriousness.
Its a safe, day to day, "pink" floral.

octobersun
octobersun

I also tried it and don't want to search for any secret hidden in it. Boring cheap fruity. Some Avon gives similar scent for much smaller money.

melia
melia

So I guess I will be the first one writing a 'real' review here, since I smelled it yesterday at the airport of Amsterdam. I have to say I was excited to try it, since Thierry most often creates very controversial scents... But I have to say, this one to me was just 'nice'. I sprayed it on a paper and it was just sweet to my nose. Something floral fruity, which hasn't even attracted my attention later on and didn't make me curious to try it out on the skin. The staying power is probably very good like all Muglers, so if you want that quality in combination with a sweet scent that is easy to wear this one is the way to go. But maybe I need to try it one more time so I will discover some some hidden secret... Else I'm a bit dissapointed..!

KaelanLovesPerfume
KaelanLovesPerfume

It annoys me to the extreme when people vote before the fragrance is even RELEASED! It's not only annoying, but quite childish if you ask me. About the fragrance, i LOVE the bottle.. but the notes don't sound too appealing. Then again, i was put off by the notes in Womanity and it turned out to be amazing....hopefully i will be saying the same thing about this one....AFTER it's released!!

beavisbonce
beavisbonce

I want it already! Anything mugler touches has some merit whether its for the right or wrong reasons. His creations are always talking points and that's what we love. Even Bmen which I hate has a certain car crash rubbernecking fascination. You cannot deny the skill involved in what he puts out there.

Mugler Show by Thierry Mugler 3.00 out of 5 based on 27 ratings and 8 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Thierry Mugler Mugler Show fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Thierry Mugler Mugler Show, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Mugler Show by Thierry Mugler. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Mugler Show by Thierry Mugler represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.