Designers » T-Z » Floral Fruity Gourmand « Groups

Womanity Eau pour Elles Thierry Mugler for women
dislike

marine
savory
Womanity Eau pour Elles Thierry Mugler for women Pictures Womanity Eau pour Elles Thierry Mugler for women Pictures

Womanity Eau pour Elles by Thierry Mugler is a Floral Fruity Gourmand fragrance for women. Womanity Eau pour Elles was launched in 2012. Womanity Eau pour Elles was created by Christine Nagel and Serge Majoullier. The fragrance features big strawberry, black fig, caviar and sea water.

Big Strawberry black fig Caviar Sea water

Womanity
Womanity Aqua Chic

Womanity Eau pour Elles Fragrance Reviews

pravda48
pravda48

Disclaimers: Had & burned through a fb of the original Womanity as my signature some years ago. Loved it, but felt burnt out on it.

Fast forward to now: Blind swapped for a (gorgeously presented!) fb of this due mostly to nostalgia/curiosity. The opening is very like the original - syrupy sweet fig/blackcurrant mix + salty touches. After a few mins the (candy tart) strawberry makes its appearance, followed by (to me) a tart sweetish violet with something like incense. I find myself wishing it was as outrageously strong as the original so I could 'inspect' it more.

Will report back w/ further wearings soon as my impressions gain the clarity of familiarity (HAH, it rhymes...) but for now I'd summarize with...

>>>>>TLDR: Syrupy sweet fig/currant w/ just a pinch of tart sweet strawberry, mingled w/ salty notes and a violet incense undertone. Interesting, definitely built on the DNA of the original.

rschmidt65
rschmidt65

It's like they took a few drops of the original and diluted it with a well done but fairly generic fruity floral. The hints of the original add interest and there are nice wafts of sweet strawberry. I can see how this would be more commercially successful than Womanity but I prefer the original for all it's oddness.

mirkamm
mirkamm

This is definitely the weirdest scent, which I have bought. It wasn't love at first sight but we get along better as well.

the_blue_cat
the_blue_cat

I LOVE the original Womanity! It's such a controversial scent and soooo many people hate it with a vengeance. But its simply gorgeous on my skin. On the other hand, Eau Pour Elle was supposed to be the crowd-pleasing alternative, much more palatable and loved by many.

And now for the irony: on my skin, Eau Pour Elle is so smokey and dark and dirty it just took my completely by surprise! The best way I can describe it: is like I rubbed my arm with some indistinctively fragrant ashes. Then, on the drydown, the smokey ashes turn into some weird matallic strawberry. I'm baffled by this one...It just goes to show that, when it comes to Mugler, skin chemistry makes aaaall the difference!

vzant
vzant

it's unexpectedly fantastic!!!! It doesn't annoy me at all, but at the same time it's strong and everyone notices it!!
They ask me again and again what perfume am i wearing, i love it.

i love it's marine character, nothing like the others!!
Not only flowers
Not only fruits
Not only vanila, amber and ext...

it is unique!!
I have other perfumes waiting for me at the shelf, but for now, i will only love this one!!

ZiZu
ZiZu

I tried this at the same time with the original. This is a little more pleasant in the opening, fresh strawberries and all but a while after it gets so sickeningly sweet and the strawberries "taste" artificial or even plastic. It gave me a headache. Good projection and longevity, similar at times to the original but so linear and uninteresting. Probably a flanker to please the younger or those whose chemistry didn't bode well with the original. Definite pass. Nothing to write home about.

deb.martinez
deb.martinez

Had to add another review coz I just love this juice sooooo much! I cant even really describe it but it is mouthwatering to me!LOVE!!!
As much as it pains me,im just not feeling this like i thought i would....i think im a solid gourmand,,,ie ANGEL. :)

Fawkey
Fawkey

Blind bought in TK Max as a friend wears the original & I loved it on her, was a bit apprehensive as I have read reviews of the original, realised I had a flanker & was so cheap!

First I was unsure if I liked it but after a while I could not stop sniffing myself, I get a lot of strawberry on first spray & juicy fig, this then settles to a sweet, salty yummy smell. Love it. WIll now be trying to buy it up as it appears that it may be discontinued?

Edited....Got my second bottle as a back up & have just ordered the Aqua Chic - oops, I guess I really like this!

mcrubel
mcrubel

What an unexpected, pleasant surprise! I received a sample of this from a lovely Fragrantica member and was unsure of how this would work for me, as the original Womanity most definitely did not. Not only did I like this, I think I've found a new love! Up until very recently, I did not know that there was a difference between Womanity and Womanity pour Elles. The pour Elles has a strawberry note which, for me, ties the entire the perfume together. My complaint with the original was that the perfume notes felts disjointed, with the heavy floral, marina notes, and sweetness all lacking cohesion. This; however, makes up for what the other is lacking. I am able to now smell the fig (I could not in the original), the salt, and the strawberry. Although there are marina notes, I don't find them overwhelming or headache-inducing. They translate as "fresh," which is exactly what I prefer. Additionally, this perfume does not appear to be the sillage monster that many of Mugler's perfumes are known for. I feel that I can happily wear this is Spring and Summer without hot-boxing any victims in my wake lol! I will say, as the strawberry and fig are very dominant, that if you are not a fan of these notes, this scent will most likely not work for you. If you are a fan of these notes like I am, you might be very pleasantly surprised!!

lalalovesroses
lalalovesroses

Weirdest scent I have ever tested on my skin.

I was expecting a sample of the origInal Womanity from my fragrancex order however they sent me the Elles version instead. This smells like burning plastic. Figs yes, but not the fresh garden type. The figs along with the marine-salty notes are synthetic. There is a certain cloying warmth, almost milky. I definitely get the dolls head accord mentioned from the reviewer below. Not my favourite childhood association.

I don't see how this is a perfume. Pathetic really...First time I have encountered a 'scrub on first test.'

Plus the sample was only 1/5 full. Maybe the universe is trying to tell me something?

Hollie
Hollie

This smells nearly identical to the original ( which is a favorite of mine) however it doesn't last as long and there's the addition of a strange waxy, strawberry shortcake doll head smell...or strawberry lipsmacker....

I prefer the original.

TrailerTrashPrincess
TrailerTrashPrincess

in trying to figure out how to open the sample of this, i managed to spill a bit on my arm.
the sample's not a wand-applicator type, or a spray, or even just an open vial - it's a vial with a built-in applicator thingie with tiny holes in it. interesting, but only when kept upright. Lush is the only other company i've seen use this type.

anyway, this isn't a real review because i've got on a different scent today, so i'll need to try this again proper.

but so far? interesting. i like it. but it reminds me of a very specific thing from the past - the smell of the lower level of the house i grew up in. the pool was off of that end of the house, so in the summer there was the slightly mildew-y scent of always-wet indoor/outdoor carpet. the perfumes / lotions / hairspray scents of the ladies (my friends and my mom's friends) who came over to use the pool, plus the pool chemicals themselves. and the faint vinyl smell from the wet-bar over in one corner. a very specific scent, that you'd only know if you came to that house, but this reminds me of that. i'd call it the summer of 1983 in a bottle.

margarita.angelova
margarita.angelova

I thought that I didn't like aquatic notes but this is an example of a composition where I find them quite pleasant. A very interesting scent indeed, a distinctive one. One of those cases when I had to ask "What are you wearing?". My first guess was something vanilla based and it was quite the surprise when I saw the notes.

In it's essence it's a summery fragrance but also a summer in a bottle you can wear all year around if it makes any sense.

Definitely a scent to consider it you're into more unconventional perfumes.

P.S. I haven't tried the original which may be the reason I was so impressed with this version.

tinaelisa

So i'm pretty sure now that this one is being discontinued :( I just bought a brand new 50 ml bottle for 25 euros at my local drugstore.. A few weeks before I saw it for about the same price at one of my trusted online perfumestores. Also in prestige perfume boutiques you can not get the refills anymore or just the 50 ml of the 100 ml. They don't restock the shelves for this one anymore so... GET IT WHILE YOU CAN!

alyunie
alyunie

I guess I did'nt like fig as much as I thought. Its sweet, its fresh and fem. But the fig note is just not pleasent to my nose. I got the strawberry, figs, something salty and woody. OVER ALL unique, modern, daring, and ultra fem. but not my style.
lasted 6+ hrs
Projection great.

tinaelisa

Is this one being discontinued? I see it in stores less and less :'( !

belgiumparfumlover
belgiumparfumlover

I love this perfume its so special and sexy!
It is a complex perfume and maybe its not for everyone but one of my favorites for sure.
I wear this mostly du ring the summer but i think you can wear It wwhenever you feel like It.

twig117
twig117

I found this at TJ Maxx for 26.99 and blind bought it based off the reviews here. I wanted to love this so bad, but it just didn't work on me. I went back and forth for days between liking it or disliking it, and finally decided to return it because it just didn't mesh well with my skin chemistry.
The initial spray borders between sea water salty and air freshener. An hour later there is a subtle sweetness that emerges, but it is still salty. My boyfriend described it as tasting saltwater taffy. Around hour three or four, it's gone completely and does not come back. Maybe I got a bad bottle, but usually my skin does not eat up perfume, so it was unusual for the perfume to disappear completely. I do have to agree with the other reviewers that this is a very unique scent. I've never smelled anything like this and I doubt I would find a perfume that is similar to this.

Side note: The bottle is SO gorgeous. Wish this had worked for me.

Bloodlust
Bloodlust

I was VERY shocked/pleased to find that this flanker of Womanity works on my skin - and I absolutely love it! I bought a full bottle after sampling it just twice, I couldn't help myself. If you have any prejudices about the Womanity line - please don't write off the flankers, they're all very different feels from the original Womanity!

This one starts off in the opening with a balance of fresh air, fresh strawberries and fig - syrupy and sweet, but with lots of depth and poise. The two work really well together to avoid any shrill/synthetic feeling - instead, it's more of a dry musk, almost woody in a way (Sounds very unattractive - but fear not!! Amazing!). I'm always worried about the caviar note, but if you weren't aware of it being listed, you wouldn't be able to pick it out. In this flanker is passes by before the drydown as a slight hint of salty-sweet-caramelized-popcorn. Once you hit the tail end of the fragrance, it's all velvety smooth sweetness.

I find a lot of comfort in Womanity Pour Elles! It definitely feels like an "everyday, casual" scent for me, but still holds it's own in regards to being unique. The atmosphere feels 'clean', without having any of those typical 'clean' notes. VERY mild for a Mugler creation, soft-moderate sillage and lasting power, this is no Angel powerhouse, (Alas, it is an EDT.)

My overall impression of this flanker is PINK ROCK CANDY! And that is why I'm in love with it. Boyfriend, co-worker, and random-passerby-approved.

Disclaimer: Sweet scent lovers only!

DAL123
DAL123

I blind bought this knowing full well Thierry Mugler fragrances and I do not always get along well. Angel is my nemesis and Alien works with my chemistry only sometimes. I am so glad I went for this! I absolutely love it. It smells sweet and a little fruity on me. No fishy smell, but I can definitely sense the caviar/marine notes. Its a "notice me" fragrance that is not for the faint of heart. Silage is enormous and this lasts on me from morning till night. This is surely a love it or hate it scent. I have over 70 bottles of perfume and until now, I have never had a signature scent or even anything I wear two days in a row. I think I may have found my signature. I have ordered the original Womanity to satisfy my own curiosity and I am hoping its as incredible as this one!

jana.hullinghorst
jana.hullinghorst

Dare I say it reminds me of Daisy Eau so Fresh????
Because this is Daisy ESF's big sister. Sweeter, fresher, and certainly bolder.

Autumnal
Autumnal

Why do I not smell strawberries?
Why do I not smell figs or the sea?

All I smell is flash/ajax bathroom cleaner. (sharp/citrus)
I kid you not :(

Blind buy from TJ maxx, unfortunately in the UK once we open a perfume we cannot return for a refund simply because we do not like it.

Tested on my boyfriend to see if it was a skin chemistry issue, but just smelled the same. Although my boyfriend thought it smelled herby and sweet. Must be the olfactory receptor neurons ;) in my nose which is being translated to my brain as bathroom cleaner.
Sorry people, not my cup of tea.

pipergirl
pipergirl

I picked this up as a blind buy at TJ Maxx not really knowing what to expect. This is after all Womanity - a scent that has gotten some of the oddest reviews (blood, dirty undies, sweat, fish..fresh savory fig and salt). But now that I've worn Pour Elles a couple of times and I've read some of the reviews I can see that this is a lightened, fruity, freshened up version of Womanity and not nearly as controversial as the original EDP. That's o.k. I find myself really liking this fruity, girly, and as others have noted, romantic, feminine version. I still want to test the original but I think that this is the version that I'll enjoy wearing. Glad to have lucked into it.

whitechocolatebunny
whitechocolatebunny

Sweet & spicy fig with hints of strawberry. It's also very herby.

If you're not brave enough for the original give Eau Pour Elles a try. The bottle is a work of art.

I love TM perfumes but I feel this doesn't work with me, which is a shame because I enjoy it

Just for the record - I don't smell any fish.

bora8413
bora8413

"TURBULENCE: AHH!"
* Salty and Sweet.
* Spicy.
* Dynamic.

It's unique. It's one of a kind. And it's VERY rare a fragrance is as distinct and unusual as this one.
Shall I say, from the starts, this is my #1. And I actually mean it.

Regardless of the notes' list, I do not get the caviar.
I get a caramelized fig (after the dry down) that carries a woody spicy note that almost leaves me sweating. A timeline of the notes in this fragrances would explain best.

Stage #1: Salty Fig.
Stage #2: Strawberry.
Stage #3: Non Existent.
Stage #4: Sweet Fig.
Stage #5: Spicy Fig.
Stage #6: Fresh Fig.

Doesn't last very long, more along the lines of 2 hours.
Just Kidding!
While you think the perfume was a complete waste of your money, it rises again with Stage #4 and then evokes a sweet sensuality that then provokes the Saltiness (apparently) which then forces itself in a bloody--I mean, fruity--battle between saltiness and sweetness which then creates the most notable date of this timeline: Spicy Fig.
About the 4th HR of Eau Pour Elles, 1 HR through Stage #5, it starts hitting my personal favourite part of the fragrance: Stage #6. Fresh Fig.

MUST TAKE NOTE: This cycle continues with all four elements of this fragrance still lingering. Like a marching band, picking up one type of fig to be its leader for a while before collecting another type, adding the ex-leader to the second of the line.

Ah. Salty, Sweet, Spicy, Fresh. Fruity, throughout the entire piece.
It's very unique and it's definitely a perfume I would WANT to make my signature. Except on some days, it decides to be picky and just not cooperate with my skin which does tick me off.

*review all based off the works of my wrist.

ola.lolita
ola.lolita

I really like the original Womanity. I got Eu pour Elles, as initially I really liked its freshness. Now, after some time, however, it feels too sweet-strawberry to me and I no longer enjoy using it.

It's a beautiful perfume, and it is a shame it's been abandoned by me. I would love to give it a new home and swap it for the original Womanity (or something else), c. 60ml to offer. Anyone interested please PM me (Europe only, please).

dianacreole
dianacreole

I like this one too. Fruitier. Very similar to the orig just with strawberry and without the PUNCH from Womanity. But what I love about Womanity EDP is the salt and the metallic edge. I think the sexiness and the edginess is missing. That said, the strawberry is REALLY lovely. Really luscious and very appealing. It took me a few hours into it to really appreciate the strawberry when I would get strong beautiful whiffs of strawberry goodness.

The whiffs are one of the best parts of Womanity, whether its this one or the original. (only two Ive tried thus far). I LOVE them both.

I can definitely see how this one would appeal to many more people. It's a safer scent. And a pretty one at that. If I ever see this at TJ Maxx it WILL be mine!

Lana148
Lana148

Salty, with a little strawberry and dusty, fig-woody tartness on a background - very unusual combination.

I keep coming to this fragrance, because it's confusing me. I like it very much because it's different, but probably will never own it.

This one is definitely in "Love/Hate" category. It's illusive and abstract, so everyone can make, smell or associate with it whatever they want. Your chemistry will also make it or brake it.

Must try before buying.

ginger68
ginger68

The young sister of Womanity. Maybe it’s easier to wear than the original. Beautiful indeed. I’m wondering which scent is my fav. Hard to make up my mind. Womanity and Womanity Eau pour Elles are both amazing. I would like to buy both. I’ll save money to reward myself!

Wheaters
Wheaters

I bought a sample of this (actually thinking it was the original Womanity, which I am therefore yet to try) and to start with, I loved it. The herbiness was amazing and smelled so fresh and unusual. Then after about 30 minutes, something else crept up on me. I don't know what but it was dirty, rotten, and almost smelled bloody. I was repulsed and actually weirdly a bit creeped out by it. I had to scrub it off.

Will still try Womanity though. I am still optimistic that at least one fragrance in this range will work for me.

crisjoy
crisjoy

You know its a good perfume, in my opinion anyway, when: people smell it on you and they want to keep smelling more and they want to buy it :) And well a good perfume tells a story and puts you in a mood when you wear it.
This is by far my fav from the Womanity range. Its mellowed down from the other ones, less powerful and salty and metallic, more fruity floraly sweet and feminine. It also has a certain romanticism and elegant feel to it. It definetely makes me come back to it.

lirael00
lirael00

This is a fragrance that divides people into Love it or Hate it group. For a long time I was in a so called 'Hate group'. I coulnd't stand it at all. When I tried it at a drugstore I just couldn't wait to wash it off my wrists. I immediately put it on the perfumes I dislike list. Then months went by and I got this one as a gift. I really had to fake a smile while I was receiving tit. But then I gave it one more try, and second and third... and now I really like it. No, it's not gonna be my signature scent, but it's so different than the perfumes that are on the market. It's woody and salty but at the same time sweet and sultry. If you're tired of fragrances that just smell nice and samey, try this one, you'll definitely smell something out of the box. And if you can appreciate this smell you'll start to have fun with it.

katmitchell
katmitchell

First of all, I really disagree with the way the fragrance is marketed – I do not imagine the “community” of jolly women. Instead, I would put it into dark room with a lot of velvet fabric and faint yellow light, in short, I would turn it into something more bohemian (modern bohemian) rather than urbanistic. I see a solidary, strong character that actually does stand out from the crowd a lot. The perfume is very controversial and not something everyone would love (so try before you buy, but try on the skin rather than on the paper).

For me, it went straight from hatred to love, and I assume love has started when I tried it on my skin; it just worked really well with my skin chemistry. Also, my boyfriend said he really liked it, so from that moment it was a yes.

Actually, I’ve made a little experiment and figured out that only certain type of women from my circle enjoy it – I do not want to use the word ‘bitchy’ since I myself love it a lot, but, even though it is hard to describe this type, it is definitely an independent powerful woman. I personally can’t imagine wearing it every day even though to my nose it is pleasant, I would wear it in the days when I especially need to feel strong and classy.

moreorlessa
moreorlessa

I do like it, but I don't see enough of a difference to the original. I remember being in doubt between the two, but I think I was right to go for the original EDP, since it has more projection and has more of a leafy crispness. I wouldn't trade that for the strawberry note, which is nice, but I feel beside the point for the concept behind this fragrance.

SophieJ
SophieJ

This is some interesting sauce! I just bought it yesterday, and wanted to give it a quick review to help out anyone who wants to buy it. I plan on coming back and giving a more detailed review after I wear it more.
It's salty. I've never experienced any other salty perfumes (except the original Womanity). It's a strange sensation, and would be even stranger for a newcomer in the perfume world. The savory, salty feel isn't as strong as the original Womanity in my opinion. This one is heavy on the fruit and ozonic feel, please do only one spritz to start! I did three, thinking this smelled pretty light in the bottle, and was overwhelmed the whole night. It smells light and fruity with a hint of ocean in the bottle, but then BOOM blooms when on the skin, so test with caution!

birsen
birsen

When I saw these reviews that is different than the original I didn't really believe it. I have been seeing here and there and since I had the original and I hated it, I was like I am not buying this- nooo. But I saw it again and I thought that I have to try it out, and I am glad I did. It is for true different than the original, there is of course something similar but for me Pour Elles version is much better and wearable, soft not overpowering like the original. So if you hate the original you have to give this one a chance. I am not gonna say anything about the silage and lasting power cuz this is Thierry Mugler and we all know why his fragrances are so popular.

ChypreAnn
ChypreAnn

This was an impulse blind buy today at Marshall's. I had a mini of regular Womanity in the past and gave it away; I just couldn't connect with it. Eau pour Elles is a different story. It smells SO sexy, like a romantic rendezvous on a luxurious yacht, in the middle of the ocean, at sunset. The caviar note is more subtle, and fresh-smelling. The strawberry brings out the fig much more too. Just gorgeous, exotic, and different. I love it.

ledavis727
ledavis727

As someone who had had a bad experience with the original Womanity (I had *wanted* to like it because I love figs, but that metallic saltiness made my stomach turn), I was a little leery when I saw this on the shelf at a local TJ Maxx. I picked it up and said "oh, I remember this perfume.. It was horrible!" But then I scanned downwards and saw "Eau Pour Elles" on the box. Hmm... I pulled up the description on Fragrantica and began reading. Most everyone, even the ones who didn't like the original, seemed to have positive things to say about this version, so I figured what the heck. A 1.7oz bottle for $30, and if I really hated it I could find someone who loved it and pass it along. On initial spray, the original Womanity was there. Great, I thought... But then! Within minutes it had settled down into this mouth watering, wintery fig scent lightly sweetened with strawberry. The salty tang of the ocean was still there, but barely whispering by as you breathed it in. It smelled like pure Christmas wonderland, to me. It was very strong for an EDT, and lasted for hours. I wore it out on a night where it was a little colder than usual and got nothing but positive responses. I will be in below freezing weather soon, and plan on taking it with me to see if it reveals any more as it gets colder! all in all, I am very glad I gave this scent a chance, and am debating trying the Taste of Fragrance version also. But sorry, original Womanity.. I don't think I can have such a good relationship with you.

lyciumchld
lyciumchld

I smell original Womanity with strawberry, and a deeper focus on the woodier aspects. Very strong for an EDT, wears well. I will need to explore further, as I'm actually quite fond of the original and am unsure of how this new one will work on my skin, but so far I like it.

EDIT: the dry-down of Womanity Eau Pour Elles lightens up considerably. It becomes a very well-blended presentation of aquatic strawberry, and the woodsiness fades into the background, almost disappearing. In later stages it bears little resemblance to the original, but is nonetheless quite pleasant. I'm liking it more and more.

persefoni
persefoni

This is a magnificent fall smell... it echoes part of the summer, and yes the strawberry is prominent from start to finish, but not girly at all, i suppose due to the difficult black fig and caviar..

I must admit that this is the third time in my life that my initial "oh gosh, no, by no means!" to a smell, was followed by awe and enchantment: the first was with hypnotic poison by dior, the second by comme de garcons 2 pour femme, and now this!! (it reminds me a lot of Chapeau Bleu my Marina Picasso, though the notes differ...)

I've been wearing it for more than 8 hours and it smells delicious! Definitely an unusual combination and an aroma for those who can stomach perfumes with character! The notes on the list don't do it justice - you have to test it on your skin, to see if it suits you....

edwardnr17
edwardnr17

Smells brimy and/or fishy. Probably the caviar and sea notes. Maybe it smells better on skin and after a few hours, but I just don't want to get it on me. Sorry Thierry.

lauren.gonzalez.963
lauren.gonzalez.963

YAY! I could never stomach the full force of the regular womanity, although the scent was unique and i WANTED to like it. This is perfect for me, since it smells almost exactly like the normal version, just not soooo salty. At first spritz, i thought eau pour elles was going back just as womanity did, but after a bit, that little fruity hint came out of the woodwork and now i think Im sold. Even now, about 12 hours later I can smell the woody fruityness radiating off of my hand, dispite a few hand washes. I am happy, and even ready to seek out some more womanity flankers!

EDIT: Tart strawberries and wood for sure! I cant believe I hate womanity and yet this may easily become my signature alongside light blue! WOW!

kristina_vili
kristina_vili

Today I received this one ,I ordered it blindly,because I red many reviews that is almost the same like Womanity,but lighter and fresher.Now I`m not sure about it.I don`t know Do I like it or I Don`t. Yes ,it`s very fresh scent,very romantic,light and perfect for every day use.It`s not strong and easy to recognised like Womanity,it`s like whisper around you.I`m not sure that I`ll keep this one,maybe I`m gonna try to change it for something else,but in my opinion this version is not so good as Womanity,in fact not even half good.I love so much original version Womanity,which is one of the best scent made ever ,but this one....,way too simple for this brand.

pink_fox
pink_fox

I simply love this smell, it's very special, like no other. They say this is a softer version of Womanity but, at least on my skin, it's not. On me, Womanity is kinda sweet but Eau pour Elles is more woody, and stronger. The sales girl insisted that if I want something stronger then I should take Womanity. But again, on my skin, Eau is stronger and better than Womanity. I can't stop sniffing myself! :))) I tried hard but i can't smell any strawberry in it, thank God!
Doesn't last too long though, I have to reapply like every 3 hours, but silage is perfect.

mizz.cindy
mizz.cindy

I've always avoided Womanity like the plague, but I received a sample of this one for free and had to try it.
I was very surprised because this has a very dominant strawberry note, which stays present for quite a long time. The strawberry makes this a very likeable fruity aquatic fragrance. I'm not getting anything remotely fishy from the caviar, but it does have a scent reminiscent of the sea, only very nice and fresh. I love this fresh note, because it's not too synthetic or watery like watermelon. It has a dryness underneath, almost like a masculine fragrance. Very interesting.
To me, Eau Pour Elles smells very much like summer in a bottle, with the sea notes and the sweet fruits. The fig could be a little more toned up for my personal preferences, so this fragrance makes me wonder about the original.
For my taste it's a bit too fruity, but I'm sure it's the easiest one from the Womanity line.

ForrealMe2

Had to update again now that i have worked with it: Its wonderful.. its the same fig caviar that you get in Womanity the original but its slightly toned down and the strawberry really comes out and when you walk around you smell wafts of the strawberry note mixed with the fig and caviar and it is gorgeous...i thought i also actually smelled a slight leaf note in it.Its fresh,its slightly salty aquatic..oh its wonderful...you have to spray alittle bit more than you would because its an EDT so spray a few times all over but its more easier to handle and the strawberry note i love it...i may have to put it as one of my tops for now...i still love the original womanity more though but i love this bottle.

suhaesa
suhaesa

hmmmmmmmmm...salty savoury..sweet..something you could almost eat is it the caviare..something smells like the aroma of green coffee with cardamom..its the smell of arabian coffee which is not roasted its half green coffee beans and half cardamom it smells a bit like that..smells like the deserts section in an upper class open buffet..the mix of fruits and sweets and jellies and custards..hmm its a unique perfume..strange in its own blissfulness..yet not mine..
a strange background something called mahlabia which is an oily perfume oil used prior to putting henna and it has this characteristic smell...
i dont know who would wear it it takes a very unique person to do so its an oily perfume which i like for it stays longer ..its not as bad as people review it its a fresh beginning with a strange ending..it takes a little getting used to but i am sure there will be many people out there who absolutely love it for its quirkiness and uniqueness its a different perfume..in a modern light floral salty way ..

ForrealMe2

I have decided to order this one..originally i went looking for this and got regular Womanity which is awesome and much stronger but in the end i craved for the strawberry note that is not in the regular womanity..once i test it out i will update on how good this really is..but from what i remember the wafts of strawberry with fig was so sweet and alluring i couldn't resist and wanted a bottle.. it is just that different and nice and very potent stuff..i'm excited and can't wait to do the full review soon!

Sherrywijaya69
Sherrywijaya69

i cant tell the difference between this and womanity,but the bottle looks better and longevity is lower
unique:10/10
scent:7/10
longevity:7/10
sillage8/10
bottle:10/10

lara.suzin
lara.suzin

Perfume for a hot night ... Actually, a party night!

It is similar to the original Womanity, but smells more sweet. A sugar that fight with salt. Has a significant participation of marine notes and sophistication (fig and caviar) which combine with sweat female.

StellaXYH
StellaXYH

Womanity Eau pour Elles is a little sweeter than the original but overall not too different. Like the original I get mainly figue, and strawberry in this one. I don't get much caviar or sea water notes in this one or the original. If you already possess the original, and you're not particularly into strawberry, I don't see the point of purchasing it, though it's still good. The longevity is 7h+ and the sillage is moderate.

quackadoodle
quackadoodle

I got a few samples of Mugler fragrances from my local department store. This was one of them. I was hoping it was the original Womanity, but it was just this flanker. I do not really like it. I don't hate it... but... that strawberry note! I HATE THAT! It isn't the typical 'washroom air freshener' berry note that is far too common these days, but it still gave me the shits. It ruined this for me. It cheapens it. If you like strawberry, this IS a good fragrance. The quality of the strawberry note is nice, but I can't stand it, personally. It is too young (I am 28, for reference). Would have preferred to sample the original Womanity, but I was already wearing Chanel No5 ( a weak flop on my skin, but that is another review...). Won't make that mistake again. There is something about this that I DO like, and I think it is the salty-fig note? But the strawberry dominates. If you do not like berry notes in your perfume, try a different Womanity. If berries are your thing, give this one a shot. The quality is great, and it seems Mugler is generous with samples. If Mugler scents are sold (at least in Canada), this is what you will probably get.

piergeorgia.francesca
piergeorgia.francesca

I love it! i love it! i love it! since the last summer..oh i can't wait to wear it again..it's perfect for warm days..it's a lighter version of womanity plus strawberries (finally! i discovered perfect strawberry in perfume) and marine notes.Sometimes it smells like a wet ground..and i like it too!

soonflower
soonflower

It is different on my skin than Womanity EDP.

While Womanity is aquatic at first and than transorms into a spicy, warm and rich aroma that reminds me a lot of chai tea, Eau pour Elles is green at first - I do detect fig leaf note very well (it isn't listed).

I do love Womanity and her younger and brigter sister too.

EDIT: I've tested it once again on warmer weather..
It's slightly sweet and less spicy than Womanity.
Eau pour Elles is softer, sweeter and definitely easier to wear than Womanity.

Guess that this one needed warmer weather to show it's beauty.

charmedbytheblue
charmedbytheblue

Unfortunately, I have but one memory that comes to mind with Womanity. While I was strolling through the various perfume counters I happened upon the Thierry Mugler shelf. A familiar name in my family, since my aunt wears Angel and my mom has refilled her Alien bottle countless times. Seeing the new fragrance Womanity on the shelf, I took the liberty of giving it a test run. After moving on to other pickings I brought my wrist up to my nose only to be greeted by an impenetrably strong attack of my olfactory senses with the kind of potency that threatened a migraine. I pulled a hideous, gargoyle face and ran off to a makeup counter begging for a wetwipe to scrub off the cursed scent.

Womanity and I do not get along. Also, I am a little distrustful of Thierry Mugler since then.

Hallonix
Hallonix

I got a sample of this yesterday, and I just had to try it.
My first impression was that I took a dip in something sweet, pink and sticky, and then got lost in a cruise ship buffet. Also I sense something cold and maybe metallic in this... Like you'd put a stainless steel spoon in your mouth for a while and sucked it.
The sweetness was almost too much for me, but I got curious when the caviar reached my nose. I waited for few hours and as the sticky-yucky stuff started to fade, I began to like this scent. It turned out to be sweet and salty at the same time, and the caviar was notable, but all in all it got softer.

I wouldn't buy Womanity Eau pour Elles because of the sweetness, and because this really wasn't the right perfume for me. I liked it, but not enough.

... Two and a half weeks, and I think I'm hooked. The sample I got is almost gone. It's still a bit too sweet, and I think I have to try the original Womanity... The sooner the better! I find this perfume quite sexy, and I've never actually thought a perfume alone could make such an impression. Even the 'stainless steel spoon' thingy is pleasant now.

Adela7
Adela7

very simmilar to the original Womanity, a little sweeter though, gladly without ruining it. they probably tried to tame the beast in order to make it more accesible. it still has the magical strangeness of it's predecessor and that's great, but i feel the sweeter note as a compromise and personally don't go for that. nevertheless it's a beautiful creation that surpasses in originality many of the fragrances out there.

fdmc
fdmc

Simply the best perfume ever. A hymn to all women, a scent fantastic for all the beautiful women with high self-esteen and they know exactly what they want. I advise this perfume to all women who have strong personality and enjoy themselves. I love Womanity but I think this is even better because the smell is more pleasant because of the sweetness of the strawbeerry. Womanity eau pour elles such as ADF this perfume longevity has a bombshell (10/10). I've had the Womanity, Angel and Allien but to me this is the best Thierry Mugler fragance.
Also love the bottle is very pretty and feminine.
I LOVE WOMANITY EAU POUR ELLES...
THANKS THIERRY MUGLER...

marcello19
marcello19

I have the original Womanity, which I think is a true masterpiece, but not easy to wear, I find it more suitable for wintertime. Sampled this one 1 or 2 months ago on a paper card, and this is absolutely lovely. Sweet, salty and savoury. This is really similar to the original, but the added strawberry note made it easier to wear. I haven't tested on my skin yet, but on paper it lasted for hours and had extremely good sillage.

Bebette
Bebette

I finallllllllly got to sample this! Yay!! I tested this with Eau Pour Elles on 1 wrist and the original Womanity on the other. This version is similar in the beginning to the original, there was a quick tease of Strawberry and it seemed to go hide in the bushes until later. Although similar at first, this was still less woody than the original and therefore more sweet tart fig topped with salty caviar. This is where the similarities end, as the dry down comes to play! The strawberries dominated this for the last couple of hours, it was sweet yet not overly so (perhaps the fig was toning it down), as true to a real strawberry as possible! Very beautiful indeed, and definitely the seductress Womanity's younger, more innocently flirtatious sister.

Originality 10/10
Longevity 10/10
Sillage 10/10

Cams
Cams

Much easier to wear in the warmer months. Love the strawberry note!

Happyme2009
Happyme2009

I would love a big bottle. If you have it and don;t like it, contact me and maybe we can arrange a swap. thank you.

acavicchi
acavicchi

I was really intrigued by Womanity: since it seems to be so controversial, I wanted to know what it smelled like! Unfortunately, all I could find was Eau Pour Elles. It's not a bad scent, very sweet and salty-fresh like the ocean. I'm pretty sure I can't actually smell any caviar in there. I think, though, that my overall impression is similar to that of most people: it's an unoffensive, fruity smell but it's not terribly unique or interesting. I personally think that, if they'd toned down the strawberry a lot or left it out entirely, this would have been a much better perfume.

versepie
versepie

I really like the original Womanity but didn't love it enough to purchase. The Mugler SA introduced me to this new version. I love it! On me I still smell the savory fig and salt but with added strawberries. It doesn't turn too 'sweaty' like the original, and is pleasantly sweet. Perhaps my taste and nose is simply plebeian but I do not find it synthetic smelling. I layer it with Mugler Cologne sometimes. This is a good summer scent.

laantjebanaantje
laantjebanaantje

A much softer WOMANITY in prettier bottle. I get some fruity strawberry in the opening. I don't think it's very synthetic, but it's gone very quickly. Then there's the sweet-salty-fresh scent from the original. Much softer and more likeable.
But it doesn't last! After two hours it had dried down to a woody slightly animalic drydown and then it disappeard completely!
I was shocked, I mean, this is WOMANITY we're talking about! Of course I didn't expect it to last as long as the original, it being an EDT and all that, but two hours is absurd.

I can't think of a lot of people who would want to buy this, WOMANITY lovers won't be impressed, WOMANITY haters will still think it smells like WOMANITY, and people who like WOMANITY but find it too strong will maybe like this at first and then after some they won't be able to smell it on themselfs and forget about it.

And the worst is that there is really nothing wrong with the scent itself.

jonr951
jonr951

I went looking for Elles today at my local Macys and had no luck. I guess I can order it online and return it if I don't absolutely love it. I LOVE me some strawberry so I'm really hoping I enjoy this one. : )

LaPetite
LaPetite

I don't know what happened with the TM house , maybe they've read all the weird comments saying Womanity smelled like dirty human parts or worse , and felt offended and deceided to make this innofensive sweet/fruity version :-S
I agree with those saying it smells like the original Womanity , at the very begining ONLY , after this it is becoming rather boring and generic .
Surprising ( in a disapointing way) from TM House .
It doesn't smell bad, but i won't by that , it's too similar to 10 000 other scents .

orchid_84
orchid_84

Of the three versions of Womanity thus far released, I like this one the least. The opening is much the same as the original, with a burst of bitter-smoky woods. But Womanity Eau pour Elles is dominated by a rather synthetic-smelling strawberry, making it substantially sweeter and fruitier. The oceanic quality of the original is gone. The sensual quality of the woods and fig is not present here either. There is no savory spice as there is in the Taste of Fragrance version. The fig here is drowned out by the strawberry, resulting in a predictable flat-sweet smell. Where the original and the Taste of Fragrance versions were certainly complex, this is decidedly one-dimensional. The drydown of the fragrance reminds me of a mild strawberry soap, with a hint of grapefruit zest. It smells “clean” but in a synthetic sort of way.

I love the original, as well as the Taste of Fragrance version (which remains my favorite). Those who didn’t care for the original may find this one more to their liking, however it just doesn’t do much for me. The top notes still have that certain Womanity strangeness, but beyond that, I think this is just a flattened-out, sweetened-up version of the original.

Anna_gr
Anna_gr

ok, it's available at the Bay in Toronto... I didn't try it on myself because I was wearing something else, but from the blotter I got something VERY similar to Womanity at first. After a minute or two I could feel the fruitiness of the strawberry. I was not impressed (and it's an understatement). I guess it is for people who didn't like the original Womanity or thought it is too strong and weird. This one is more fruity and mainstream

bjkeough
bjkeough

OMG~I WANT THIS! I have Womanity, it's been my 'signature' since it came out. I was so curious about the notes I bought it smelled unseen. Wise choice because it smells so wonderful layered with the lotion and becomes one with my body. I get so many compliments from total strangers asking what I have on that smells so lovely or "my you smell great", even when I can't smell it on myself others can. Even my son who doesn't cater to most fragrances because of his allergies loves Womanity on me. I can't wait to get my hands on this new bottle of Womanity Eau pour Elles and my review will follow. I love Strawberries so this should be interesting indeed. I have to add, the bottle designs are true works of art, I've never seen another like it in all the years of my perfume buying, it's heavy, very creative and I absolutely love it~a keeper for a collectible bottle design. Thiery Mugler, please don't let us down.

Womanity Eau pour Elles by Thierry Mugler 3.64 out of 5 based on 396 ratings and 70 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Thierry Mugler Womanity Eau pour Elles fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Thierry Mugler Womanity Eau pour Elles, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Womanity Eau pour Elles by Thierry Mugler. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Womanity Eau pour Elles by Thierry Mugler represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.