Designers » T-Z » Citrus Aromatic « Groups

dislike

camphor
sour
Eucalyptus Thymes for women and men Pictures

Uniquely fresh and invigorating, Thymes Eucalyptus Cologne radiates warmth and vitality with its notes of eucalyptus, lemon, lime and petit grain. Popular with both men & women, it is available in a 50 ml bottle and additional body care line.

Petitgrain Amalfi Lemon Lime Eucalyptus

Eucalyptus Fragrance Reviews

Xango
Xango

A family member wears this spray and lotion religiously and it's in every scent diffuser in their house. It's so medicinal and *unlike* eucalyptus to me that it boggles. Cleaning fluid with a heavy hand of camphor and something sour I can't immediately identify.

dogmeat
dogmeat

This smells just like Irish Spring bar soap to me. So if you want to smell freshly showered, this is a perfect scent to wear...I like it.

SuperUltraFabulous
SuperUltraFabulous

I get none of the Windex accords with this one. Just a very pleasant citrus soap smell with a touch of something that triggers the sensation of Eucalyptus while not actually being of the Eucalyptus tree. If I'm not mistaken that's due to Iso E Super and Camphor. No, this isn't a hologram of the Eucalyptus tree, but please don’t mistake this for a chemical bomb either. Longevity is pretty good. Projection, not so much. So what does this smell like? Coast Soap. Cheap and cheerful. And that’s why I bought it.

Grottola
Grottola

To be fair, eucalyptus is a tough note to do right in perfumes (like mint), but for some reason this just smells like Windex on my skin. I must have smelled a bunk tester.

Winger
Winger

Agree with Rob in VanCity. It's underrated. This is the one make me fall with Eucalyptus. It's woody and fresh like being showerd in a rainforest.

Rob in VanCity
Rob in VanCity

Highly Underrated! One of the best fragrances I've smelled in my life! So clean and fresh smelling! This will cheer you up when you put it on!!

Almathea
Almathea

A green perfume with woody and citrus undertones, Eucalyptus was promising in the bottle. It has a fresh, clean smell to it. Seemed like a lovely scent (not on the skin), but it ended up smelling exactly like cleaning fluid with just a hint of eucalyptus on my skin as soon as it began to dry down (think windex or fantastik, the kind of commercially made solution you might use to sanitize a kitchen or bathroom). On the positive side, this has excellent staying power.

RkrChk
RkrChk

This has to be one of the best citrus aromatic frags I've tried...Citrus is hit or miss on me, as are aromatics...This one is clean without being astringent or medicinal...The petit grain balances out the citrus notes and the eucalyptus makes it smell like a niche...I'm happy I blind bought this one...

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Thymes Eucalyptus fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Thymes Eucalyptus, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Eucalyptus by Thymes. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Eucalyptus by Thymes represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Estée Lauder Knowing Clinique Aromatics Elixir Boucheron Boucheron Acqua di Parma Acqua di Parma Colonia L`Artisan Parfumeur Timbuktu Atelier Cologne Orange Sanguine Hermes Un Jardin Sur Le Nil Thymes Olive Leaf Lush Karma Cartier Must de Cartier Lanvin Arpege Jean Couturier Coriandre Diptyque Tam Dao Guerlain Eau de Cologne Imperiale Halston Halston Classic Ralph Lauren Safari Jo Malone Lime Basil & Mandarin Calvin Klein Obsession Estée Lauder Cinnabar Chanel Egoiste