Designers » T-Z » Floral Fruity « Groups

Kimono Rose Thymes for women

Kimono Rose Thymes for women
dislike

Kimono Rose Thymes for women Pictures Kimono Rose Thymes for women Pictures

A sheer, feminine and sensuous fragrance with the notes of clementine, cassis, satiny rose, peony, jasmine and vanilla. It is available as 50 ml EDP and additional body care line. Kimono Rose was launched in 2006.

Jasmine Vanille Clementine Rose Black Currant Peony

Goldleaf Gardenia
She... is Sexy!
Amor Amor

Kimono Rose Fragrance Reviews

mum84
mum84

لبساطة والرقي في هذاالعطر والأفضل المجموعه بأكملها أفضل وخاصة دهن اليد لكن المشكله غير متوفر سوى في امريكا وكندا والشراء بواسطة الأمزون مكلف5 أضعاف عن السعر الأصلي

Ok, not sure about that one...first I am not big on Rose scents, and I bought it based on reviews, this is defintely a nice one, it has punch. And it isn't simply rose water!? The drydown is more complex, a bit spicy..all in all,interesting, yet I am not so enthusiastic as the other reviewers, it is charming, but it is it for me..
I don't find it sexy or anything special!?
Now for me, I am not sure I will wear or much..I might swap it!!

phillip.jones.71868
phillip.jones.71868

I LOVE the smell of this on my wife. It is a VERY adult scent and is extremely sexy. The Thymes perfumes don't transition quite like others as the armomas start and finish with the same scents. As the name suggests, there is a predominance of a very robust tea rose with hints of mandarine orange, peony and a liberal dab of cassis which just melds them all together.

This is very feminine and is quite satiny on my wife's skin. I see this more as a boudoir scent for "special" nights rather than something to wear out on the town...but, oh what a scent.

ChypreAnn
ChypreAnn

This is a lovely, light rose vanilla. Those are really the only notes I smell. The rose is done well -- it doesn't go sour like so many do on me (even Frederic Malle Lipstick Rose does a little). Anyone who likes candied/gourmand roses should definitely give this a try. Also, I was at a Jo Malone counter once and smelled the Cologne Intense Rose Water & Vanilla, which is now unavailable on Jo Malone's site, so I assume discontinued, though still available at some department stores' websites last I checked. Anyway, Kimono Rose reminds me of it quite a bit at a small fraction of the price. Thymes Kimono Rose is a cologne, at least the one I have, so you'll need to reapply frequently, but it is truly delicious.

Yourfoxiness
Yourfoxiness

This scent is deliciously soft, like peeking at fresh roses through gossamer.. Light & airy, still substantial. Like whispering silk. I did not get any vanilla, just a fresh, soft rose-peony scent. I've worn this for years, to bed for calm, in times of tempest for some peace. My husband loves it. I was ecstatic to find a big bottle of this favorite I'd run out of! There is a slight green & leafy aspect to it, pale pink roses and stems, tossed onto the silken sheets. Sheer and romantic. Good staying power for such a soft fragrance! Love this beauty!!

caseyu
caseyu

smells nice, the perfumerie is right down the street, they always have done a good job and have traditionally been a company that keeps up with L'Occitane, as they are always on the "herbal" side. until NOW. now, they are seeing the trends of fruity sweet smelling frags and are bandwagoning, even though they need not. i just tried thier new santal frag as well today and it was very white musk and sugar. oh well, whatever sells, but sometimes it's nice to see a company not get caught up in the trends so that they can be the handy stand-bys. L'Occitane has not yet acquiesced to this...

youriko
youriko

I find this perfume to be modern and yet it as a vintage field to it. For me it capture the romantic side of roses and the class off a kimono. For having some solid perfume from Kyoto the sent is very similar to Kimono Rose. It's long lasting, memorable but not imposing, strong and delicate. It my perfume of choices when I dress up in a kimono ;-) But it not a every day kind of perfume save it for special moment.

a bit vintage
a bit vintage

Pretty! Agreed that this is very feminine. I enjoyed the clean, rose note that I got from this fragrance. The vanilla did not stand out for me, just enough to temper the composition. My only negative comment that it felt a tad synthetic midday, but the longevity was superb!

harleydavigirl
harleydavigirl

I love this fragrance it's rather nice, soft, feminine and memorable. It's dainty nice for all year round.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Thymes Kimono Rose fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Thymes Kimono Rose, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Kimono Rose by Thymes. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Kimono Rose by Thymes represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.