Designers » T-Z » Floral Fruity « Groups

Trueste Tiffany for women

Trueste Tiffany for women
dislike

Trueste by Tiffany is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women. Trueste was launched in 1995. The fragrance features sandalwood, plum, amber, jasmine, cedar and rose.

Sandalwood Plum Amber Jasmine Cedar Rose

中味:印度月下香、依兰花、玫瑰 花、义大利鸢尾花、茉莉花、伊朗白松香、风信子
后味:印度迈所檀香木等

fpamiller
fpamiller

This is the only fragrance I truly LOVE! I adore the floral + plum + jasmine combo. It smells great on me and others agree that it suits me. Since it's been discontinued I am heart broken as I haven't yet found another scent I can be in love with. I am treasuring the last few drops in the bottle with the red cap .......

Sarah Bas Eleazar

I have: Citrine (orange) and Emerald (green). I could fell Saphire (blue) too. I think that every are equal, the cover´s color change cause Tiffany launched this line as like a precious stones line: Ruby, Saphire, Emerald, Citrine and Amethist.

PS: there is a light version cap: without alcohol!

tiyafabulous
tiyafabulous

Does anyone know why they have different "cabachon" colored tops for Trueste. There seem to be no variations in scents, notes or ingredients... Just curious. My mom has one with the cobalt/sapphire top. I have seen them in ruby red, emerald and even aqua or clear. Maybe I should just call Tiffany's?

Sarah Bas Eleazar

Flowers enchanted. I, who have a preference for strong perfumes ,fall under the spell with this magical potion elegantly. I feel like I'm faced with a delicate bouquet of flowers but slightly sweet.
The woman who wears this fragrance is very elegant and has the soul of France.
The house Tiffany couldn´t have dropped this rare beauty, could not!

Sarah Bas Eleazar

Very elegant! I´m in love with this!

I spent most of today in Trueste voile de parfum, which is a fragrance, not an edt or edp. This is alcohol-free, which probably explains its evanescent quality. I was struck from the first spritz by a soapiness, which doesn't really make sense, looking at the spare list of notes included in this minimalist, linear scent. I am thinking that it might be whatever solvent they used in place of alcohol. There is a foam floating on the top of the liquid, which perhaps further confirms the solvent hypothesis.

In any case, while not unpleasant, I can't say that this is a great fragrance. Seems like a department-store scent, which makes sense. Something along the lines of Ann Taylor's various forays into the fragrance world.

Trueste is a bit floral and a bit fruity, but also soapy in a laundry-detergent kind of way. This is a good example of why FRAGRANTICA needs to expand its evaluation categories to include both "neutral" and "abhor". I neither like nor dislike this fragrance. I'll give it a dislike just to convey that I won't acquire a second bottle of TRUESTE in this lifetime.

RouenFr
RouenFr

I can not love this scent but I can not hate it either. Thus far this is the only scent that I am indifferent too. It doesn't smell bad but it isn't how I want to smell. It is very strong and is a winter/fall scent. Maybe I should try it in colder weather, that might have been my problem.

I have had a few guys comment on this scent and they all seemed to like it

siren1
siren1

I love this one .. fresh and flirting perfume.

amandahuang

By the way, Trueste is the fragrance that I can imagine myself wearing in all seasons. The first time I wore it was on a wintery day, the creamy effect delivered a satisfying warmth, and that was the happiest exerience I had that day : ) In the spring/summer time, I would imagine the delicious fruity scent enhancing a spirited mood~

amandahuang

I am so glad with having this gorgeous Trueste in my collection.

Firstly, the notes listed above are incompleted:
Top notes: black currant, apricot, peach, Mirabelle plum;
Middle notes: tuberose, orris, Turkish rose, ylang-ylang, Indian jasmine, galbanum;
Base notes: sandalwood, cedarwood, oakmoss, Reunion Island vanilla.

I fell in love from the very first spray of Trueste - a delicious burst of fruity scent just instantly lightened up my mood and intrigued me exploring the forthcoming notes. The plum and black currant notes are pretty noticeable, with a little bit of fresh & sour peachy zest. The fruits are so well balanced, as it is not like those kind of childish and silly fruity scent, but very refined and seductive.

I really like the rather smooth 'float' of this fragrance, as it seems to me that the beautiful & lively fruit scent is 'fading' into a 'peaceful' florals as I was so reluctant to let go the fruity scent, but perhaps it was just that 'never getting enough' idea making this fragrance so enchanting. . . When I say 'a peaceful floral', I mean the flowers are not loud or overwhelming at all. It is just like the flowers blossoming quietly in a secret garden, giving off a very first fragrance in a flower's life time, with all the flowers mingling together - creamy, feminie and romantic...

After all, I would highly recommend this excellent fragrance to you all. I would say the staying power of this fragrance is very average, but as I am very used to bring my fragrance with me when I go out, so I can just spray it on and indulge myself whenever needed.

Trueste by Tiffany 4.03 out of 5 based on 43 ratings and 11 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Tiffany Trueste fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Tiffany Trueste, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Trueste by Tiffany. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Trueste by Tiffany represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.