Designers » T-Z » Floral Fruity « Groups

Trueste Tiffany for women

Trueste Tiffany for women
dislike

Trueste by Tiffany is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women. Trueste was launched in 1995. The fragrance features sandalwood, plum, amber, jasmine, cedar and rose.

Sandalwood Plum Amber Jasmine Cedar Rose

Coco Eau de Toilette

Trueste Fragrance Reviews

Planet_X
Planet_X

My precious fruity rose, one of the best in its kind of pre-2000.
Sparkly blackcurrant opening changes into aromatic apricots with plum pastila, getting thicker, fuller, yet nothing is obvious, all full of hints, intrigues, suggestions... the start is drawls, like a spoiled girl, Trueste is not in hurry to show what else she's got, she is a true Jacques Polge's baby. At the time when velvet rose arrives, you already lulled and chilled, expect for nothing better, but agree for all surprises ahead, and they all delivered. Trueste is some fragrance,that breathes together with you, it has same incredible posh balance between fruits and flowers on super-lasting base as an original Tiffany, yet it is younger, more risible, enthusiastic, energetic. I love it too much for my own good.

Gigi The Fashionista
Gigi The Fashionista

Trueste is a romantic rose perfume to wear in the evening. It has a feminine sophisticated and elegant air. I can best describe it as a formal fruity floral. It suits an evening gown or really nice cocktail dress, little black dress, anything formal. It's also suited to a wedding or dinner party but if you're going to a wedding wearing this you shouldn't be the bride. This is more of the bridesmaid or maid of honor fragrance. It does not follow the perfume pyramid formula structure of top middle and base notes. The scent does not progress or develop into different scents and they all form a straight line. I smelled the plum at first very sweet and fruity. I do like plum opening in fragrances. Then I smelled the rose and jasmine floral duo. Very nice. The rose is clearly the star here. Then I smelled woodsy notes namely the sandalwood and then at the end the clean warm amber. There is a very soft glow to this fragrance like your own skin is glowing. Yes there is a similarity to Sophia Grojsman's Diamonds and Rubies for Elizabeth Taylor but it's not a dupe either. To my nose Rubies smells more full bodied and richer, more complex. This one is a girlier sweeter and simpler. It's like Diamonds and Rubies GIRL lol...But it's nonetheless beautiful. I wear this out on dates and always in the evenings. If you layer this with Diamonds and Rubies or wear the body lotion of Diamond and Rubies but spritz on this perfume instead you smell really amazing. I always layer fragrances that smell alike or match up because of similar notes. This is an elegant lady in a red dress and she is a rose.

reborn
reborn

Total waste of money for me.Not that i do not like it,it is a nice perfume,but it is nothing extraordinary.I bought it blind after reading all reviwes ,thinking wow i will get something different ,but for me it smells like Diamonds and rubies by ET + litlle bit of Diamond and emeralds.I had them both and i loved them ,but i was expecting something i have never smelled befor..anyway..Lasting power and sillage are very weak on me.One hour maximum and it is gone,sillage is very close to skin.If someone is interested pm me

Peachysugarbuns
Peachysugarbuns

I am so excited for snow, the contemplation of Christmas and get-togethers with my friends and family this season. It is quite an odd feeling, as normally I am content with the cooler months but am hardly super-amped for them. Trueste is a festive and happy scent that suits my need to feel present and immersed in this lovely time of year. I can't stop reaching for it.

Trueste, with its timeless notes and sweetness, feels current and wearable to me, despite having been released 20 years ago. Velvety, pitted fruits, sweet florals (that add fullness to the composition without dominating it) creamy, rich woods and an all-around warm "amber" feeling make this scent a perfect one for cold weather. Black currant adds an effervescent, sparkling quality in the opening that makes me crave a champagne toast with friends around a crackling fireplace. The drydown reminds me of Jaipur Saphir with a soft-fruit aspect added - lovely.

I can't wait to catch whiffs of Trueste this season, whether I'm shoveling snow, dancing with my husband at a party, or tearing apart the wrapping paper on a gift.

(Also, the scent of Trueste is the same no matter what color of plastic cap your bottle has. Tiffany released a multitude of colors to fit with the fun style of the fragrance.)

eirenelisa
eirenelisa

I love this. I smell tangy fruit with freesia at first, then amber mixed with white flowers and with the plum/berry note.There's even touch of apricot-peachy soap.This is gorgeous! It is spicy and fruity and floral and herbal all at once.

phy7174
phy7174

香调:木质花果调
前味:黑醋栗、桃子、杏花、李子
中味:印度月下香、依兰花、玫瑰 花、义大利鸢尾花、茉莉花、伊朗白松香、风信子
后味:印度迈所檀香木等

fpamiller
fpamiller

This is the only fragrance I truly LOVE! I adore the floral + plum + jasmine combo. It smells great on me and others agree that it suits me. Since it's been discontinued I am heart broken as I haven't yet found another scent I can be in love with. I am treasuring the last few drops in the bottle with the red cap .......

Sarah Bas Eleazar

I have: Citrine (orange) and Emerald (green). I could fell Saphire (blue) too. I think that every are equal, the cover´s color change cause Tiffany launched this line as like a precious stones line: Ruby, Saphire, Emerald, Citrine and Amethist.

PS: there is a light version cap: without alcohol!

tiyafabulous
tiyafabulous

Does anyone know why they have different "cabachon" colored tops for Trueste. There seem to be no variations in scents, notes or ingredients... Just curious. My mom has one with the cobalt/sapphire top. I have seen them in ruby red, emerald and even aqua or clear. Maybe I should just call Tiffany's?

Sarah Bas Eleazar

Flowers enchanted. I, who have a preference for strong perfumes ,fall under the spell with this magical potion elegantly. I feel like I'm faced with a delicate bouquet of flowers but slightly sweet.
The woman who wears this fragrance is very elegant and has the soul of France.
The house Tiffany couldn´t have dropped this rare beauty, could not!

Sarah Bas Eleazar

Very elegant! I´m in love with this!

I spent most of today in Trueste voile de parfum, which is a fragrance, not an edt or edp. This is alcohol-free, which probably explains its evanescent quality. I was struck from the first spritz by a soapiness, which doesn't really make sense, looking at the spare list of notes included in this minimalist, linear scent. I am thinking that it might be whatever solvent they used in place of alcohol. There is a foam floating on the top of the liquid, which perhaps further confirms the solvent hypothesis.

In any case, while not unpleasant, I can't say that this is a great fragrance. Seems like a department-store scent, which makes sense. Something along the lines of Ann Taylor's various forays into the fragrance world.

Trueste is a bit floral and a bit fruity, but also soapy in a laundry-detergent kind of way. This is a good example of why FRAGRANTICA needs to expand its evaluation categories to include both "neutral" and "abhor". I neither like nor dislike this fragrance. I'll give it a dislike just to convey that I won't acquire a second bottle of TRUESTE in this lifetime.

RouenFr
RouenFr

I can not love this scent but I can not hate it either. Thus far this is the only scent that I am indifferent too. It doesn't smell bad but it isn't how I want to smell. It is very strong and is a winter/fall scent. Maybe I should try it in colder weather, that might have been my problem.

I have had a few guys comment on this scent and they all seemed to like it

siren1
siren1

I love this one .. fresh and flirting perfume.

amandahuang

By the way, Trueste is the fragrance that I can imagine myself wearing in all seasons. The first time I wore it was on a wintery day, the creamy effect delivered a satisfying warmth, and that was the happiest exerience I had that day : ) In the spring/summer time, I would imagine the delicious fruity scent enhancing a spirited mood~

amandahuang

I am so glad with having this gorgeous Trueste in my collection.

Firstly, the notes listed above are incompleted:
Top notes: black currant, apricot, peach, Mirabelle plum;
Middle notes: tuberose, orris, Turkish rose, ylang-ylang, Indian jasmine, galbanum;
Base notes: sandalwood, cedarwood, oakmoss, Reunion Island vanilla.

I fell in love from the very first spray of Trueste - a delicious burst of fruity scent just instantly lightened up my mood and intrigued me exploring the forthcoming notes. The plum and black currant notes are pretty noticeable, with a little bit of fresh & sour peachy zest. The fruits are so well balanced, as it is not like those kind of childish and silly fruity scent, but very refined and seductive.

I really like the rather smooth 'float' of this fragrance, as it seems to me that the beautiful & lively fruit scent is 'fading' into a 'peaceful' florals as I was so reluctant to let go the fruity scent, but perhaps it was just that 'never getting enough' idea making this fragrance so enchanting. . . When I say 'a peaceful floral', I mean the flowers are not loud or overwhelming at all. It is just like the flowers blossoming quietly in a secret garden, giving off a very first fragrance in a flower's life time, with all the flowers mingling together - creamy, feminie and romantic...

After all, I would highly recommend this excellent fragrance to you all. I would say the staying power of this fragrance is very average, but as I am very used to bring my fragrance with me when I go out, so I can just spray it on and indulge myself whenever needed.

Trueste by Tiffany 4.13 out of 5 based on 62 ratings and 16 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Tiffany Trueste fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Tiffany Trueste, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Trueste by Tiffany. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Trueste by Tiffany represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.