Designers » T-Z » Woody Aromatic « Groups

Tim McGraw Soul2Soul for Him Tim McGraw for men

Tim McGraw Soul2Soul for Him Tim McGraw for men
dislike

Tim McGraw Soul2Soul for Him Tim McGraw for men Pictures Tim McGraw Soul2Soul for Him Tim McGraw for men Pictures

Tim McGraw and Faith Hill are Launching Soul2Soul Collection Inspired by classic American love story between Tim McGraw and Faith Hill, the collection named Soul2Soul has been launched. This two perfume collection was announced at the end of 2011, and has been available on the market since February 2012. The Soul2Soul collection includes fragrances Tim McGraw Soul2Soul for Him and Faith Hill Soul2Soul for Her. Fragrance for men Tim McGraw Soul2Soul for Him opens with sensual scents of spices enriched with brandy notes. A heart features classic woody accords combined with aromatic herbs, while base notes include sexy robust aromas. Official notes announce bergamot, white pepper and blackberry brandy in top notes, immortelle, saffron and oak wood in a heart, while base notes are enriched with robust woody accords, coriander and musk. The fragrance is available as 15, 30 and 50ml edt.

Bergamot Brandy Blackberry White Pepper

Immortelle Saffron Oak Green Coriander

Vetiver Brazilian Rosewood Musk

Tim McGraw Soul2Soul for Him Fragrance Reviews

Jiggaman6971
Jiggaman6971

Cheap gym bag cologne. Silage is good for an 1-2 hours tops!! Decent smell but do not expect it to last long.

dwshowalter
dwshowalter

THis is a pretty decent cologne, it's soft and masculine and has some spice to it. a good everyday scent, but nothing too amazing.

tlalexander210
tlalexander210

Got this on a blind buy for about $20 at target. Turned out great!

TheScentWarrior
TheScentWarrior

When it comes to creating the perfect cologne, Tim definitely has good "scents." Personally, I think this cologne smells very similar to all of his other ones. Its a nice scent.

paulhunter
paulhunter

This is A*Men but replacing the tar note with white musk. It's clean but chocolatey and sweet. A good Fall fragrance, but not sweet or heavy enough for Winter.

scentualMan
scentualMan

Its nice - I get the brandy up front, which I love, combined with nice floral and fruity notes (particularly the blackberry & bergamot combo). The finish is a soft, woody vibe that smells more generic but overall this is still a very nice fragrance. I'll need to test it again before I can speak on its longevity or projection. Overall, a pleasant, fruity-woody fragrance with a touch of booze.

I'd give it a preliminary rating of 7/10. If found for less than $20 for a 50ml, I'd take a shot at it!

word-doctor
word-doctor

I don't have a very sophisticated nose, and prefer unsubtle, masculine frags. This is much more complex than the 80s relics I prefer. Spicy, warm/dry and woody. Pepper and spices on top of seasoned hardwood (ash or oak). I like this a lot for home. My wife, who also prefers ubermacho colognes on me, finds this one enticing.

EDIT. Dries down into sweet, unrefined booze with a little remaining spice (nutmeg). Little too much SoCo for work. Will not buy again. Scores...
Sillage: 7/10

Friesianfriendly
Friesianfriendly

This scent is sexy, masculine, and Western. Not too strong, not too subtle; it's just right. I bought some for my hubby and I love it on him!

jonr951
jonr951

This smells just like Gucci Guilty to me.

Tim McGraw Soul2Soul for Him by Tim McGraw 3.81 out of 5 based on 31 ratings and 9 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Tim McGraw Tim McGraw Soul2Soul for Him fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Tim McGraw Tim McGraw Soul2Soul for Him, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Tim McGraw Soul2Soul for Him by Tim McGraw. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Tim McGraw Soul2Soul for Him by Tim McGraw represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.