Designers » T-Z » Citrus Aromatic « Groups

Bianca Tocca for women

Bianca Tocca for women
dislike

Bianca was inspired by tea time in Italy. It opens with a light citrus blend of lemon orpur, bergamot, mandarin and lavender. Green tea, jasmine and rose petals bloom in the heart, while a whisper of musk and sugar in the base linger on the skin.

It is available as 50 ml EDT. Bianca was launched in 2010.

Lavender Bergamot Amalfi Lemon Mandarin Orange

Body Tender

Bianca Fragrance Reviews

aistionnelle
aistionnelle

Beautiful tea scent, green and almost effervescent in its nature. Rich in sweet rose facets, sugared a bit but first of all sparkling with bergamot and citrus notes.
Perfect for summer as it is inoffensive, feminine and optimistic perfume.I can imagine a woman strolling down the market place during the hot and humid midday -it `s too hot for cut flowers, even for an ice cream too. But a scented veil develops some steps behind her producing an image of peace and tenderness.Bianca is clean and musky and uplifting scent.
A bit too little of rose for me to call it flowery.Can`t detect jasmine nor lavender.All the beauty is based on bergamot and sugared tea composition.
Bergamot is green and cool somehow similar to this in Cristalle Eau Verte.
It has also something in common with Zeste de rose- the same freshness in the opening but quite different drydown.
Frozen tea with a hint of spices and lemon slices in a high glass sipped during siesta time.

Skayalily
Skayalily

The first time I wore this at work a coworker tracked me down after one sniff. I had walked behind her while she was talking to someone. She found me at my desk and declared that I "smell like a fresh cup of Darjeeling." She regularly asks me to wear it more often and it's definitely her favorite. It is light and fresh; the drydown is very soft. It's a good workaday scent.

Another sample I am reviewing, this is fresh, light and breezy, pretty, but overall not distinctive enough for my nose. It is also light, but would make a nice gift for someone who likes softer scents.. One of the Tocca I like best!

Silkpuppet
Silkpuppet

This is everything I wanted Elizabeth Arden Green Tea to be. Bianca is a lively green tea scent with plenty of sugar and lemon. I could see this being a great perfume for a hot day. I do get a bit of a tea rose note as the scent settles, but it stays in the background. While this scent is inoffensive and very feminine, it is not earth-shattering. As another reviewer said, I wouldn't mind getting this as a gift but I do not think I would seek out a full bottle on my own. I have the Meet the Girls Tocca sampler and thus far, this is my second favorite fragrance (Brigitte being the first).

alilass
alilass

bianca is my favorite tocca scent. it's so wearable and light. i love it on a summer night out! the only thing is it doesn't stay on me very long so i spray extra so it keeps for at least a few hours. regardless, it's a beautiful fragrance!

Cereza
Cereza

From all TOCCA perfumes "Bianca" is the one I enjoy the most. I do not love it, it's simply pleasant - tea with citruses and rose, very feminine and inoffensive. Reminds me a bit of creations from ROSINE rose line.
From all the other TOCCA's this also has a decant longevity - more than 6 hours, though in dry down it turns to a bit synthetic musky mess.

I do not love it, but I would not mind if someone would gift this to me, I would gladly spray myself with "Bianca" though I believe I would get bored with it rather soon.

hunterblu
hunterblu

This is so pretty. At first I get a huge blast of lavender and bergamot...this last the first 5 minutes and is almost all I can smell. Like putting your nose over a cup of steeping, hot Earl Grey with lavender in it...after the first few minutes the lavender and bergamot mellow a bit and more of the tea and lemon come forward with a hint of rose.

I get none of the sugar (thank god!) and maybe the jasmin is there bit if so it is so well blended that it does not stand out to my nose. After the initial lavender/bergamot blast it settles to a lovely, medium sillage, green tea, lemon and rose scent with the lavender and bergamot now in the background. It stays this way for the next couple hours until it drys down to a light musky base with just hints of green floral and citrus.

This is nothing groundbreaking or new but I don't think it's ment to be. It IS very pretty, well blended, perfect for spring and summer daytime wear. Not offensive, suitable for work or casual day off. Doesn't last very long but is good for a few hours...as far as this category of floral tea with citrus scents go it is very pretty. Probably wont but it but will wear my sample with pleasure and would be happy to receive this as a gift.

Njensen1
Njensen1

This perfume is actually an EDP, not an EDT as labeled above. However, it is fresh and crisp, like many EDTs can be and usually are. I believe this is a lovely fragrance, however, I don't believe it has as much depth as some of the other tocca fragrances ( I own them all ), and may not be worth the money as your first tocca fragrance. It's very linear and... Not-so-special. Wrdlam, may I suggest you try Florence? Now that is a truly wonderful fragrance.

wyrdlam
wyrdlam

I really want to own a Tocca fragrance because I adore the cute little round bottles and the hard consonants in the name brand (weird, I know). I decided to try Bianca because I love bergamot, rose, and green tea in my fragrances.

It starts off smelling like a very beautiful bouquet of roses. I was hoping the bergamot, mandarin, and lemon would have played a stronger role, but the floral scent is more dominant than the citrus. The citrus is certainly present, but roses are what I mainly smell. I describe this scent as being very pretty, girly, and innocent.

After an hour, I can detect the green tea lurking behind the rose, making the rose smell lighter and watered down. After 2-3 hours, the green tea becomes more dominant than the rose, but the rose isn’t faded. If I were to describe this scent through an illustration, I imagine myself having tea in an outside café in the summer. The centerpiece on the table would be a cute glass bowl of water with rose heads floating on top.

I love the concept behind this fragrance—tea time in Italy. I think it’s well-executed. Eventually, the rose completely drowns away in the green tea, and then the tea slowly fades. This eau de parfum smells floral and aquatic. I don’t get a strong scent of citrus at all. It lasts for many hours. After 6 hours, I can smell it lingering close to my skin when I put my wrist to my nose.

Overall, it’s a nice scent. Nothing special or unique; it’s just a nice scent for daytime. My sister thought it smelled disgusting though; it reminded her of freshener you put in cat litter. I don’t think it does, but it’s definitely a watered down floral perfume. Although I did think of tea time when I put this on, I don’t feel compelled to spend money on this when there are other better perfumes on the market that smell floral and water-based, too. But I do love the adorable dumpling-shaped bottle and patterned image on the cap; it has a vintage feel to it. Maybe I’ll have better luck with the other Tocca fragrances! 3/5

Tocca Bianca is quite fresh and citrusy, one of the more Summer appropriate scents from this house. I would recommend it to those that adore citrus and/or fruit notes, or even those looking for a hint of dewy, fresh rose.

When Bianca first hits the skin, lemon and mandarin orange seem to be the strongest notes. I often dislike harsh citrus openings, however Bianca's top notes were very pleasant and refreshing.

The heart exudes even more freshness with a delicate hint of iced green tea and pink rose. This crisp rose blend reminded me of Annick Goutal's Rose Splendide. Both of these fragrances are beautiful interpretations of a green, true-to-life rose garden.

Jasmine seems to take over from the rose in the drydown. The white musk accord is almost soapy, however the sugar note keeps it feminine and fun.

For some unknown reason, Tocca Bianca strikes me as the perfect scent for dining by the seaside, especially on a warm Summer night. Perhaps it's the slightly watery nature of this fragrance that persuades me to think this way.

Tocca Bianca has a relatively strong projection and average longevity. All in all, a feminine and pleasing scent, which is relatively easy to wear.

rosembloom
rosembloom

So far, I am playing it safe (lol) and declaring I LIKE that lovely!Rose - Tea-time in the backyard where the grass has just been mown , anyone? The angel cakes frosted with mandarin-vanilla cream are on Bianca: Snow White one might say... She is boldly bubbly at the begining, but as she gets comfy with you, a tender part of her emerges. Suddenly you find yourself with her in a lush and sweet-smelling rose-garden . A suave ocean breeze seems to waft by for a brief moment. You can almost taste the salt and smell the sand. I figure it might be the mix of green tea and lavender. I find it smells very little musky or perhaps I simply don't detect the note, but that sugary-mandarin sure clings! I think like is turning into Loooove! I find it has that 'Allure' vibe but the longevity on Bianca is amazing on me.
I THANK YOU CAKES AND CUDDLES FOR GIFTING ME WITH THIS. YOU ARE AWESOME (AND SOO GENEROUS!)!

smile4thecamera
smile4thecamera

A wonderful burst of fresh citrus in the opening. It makes my mouth water. The rosy dry-down with tea is quite nice and I'm not really much of a rose person, but this is gentle and lovely. I'm relieved I don't smell any of the lavender.

Not getting much of the sugar and just a tiny bit of the musk. Over-all this is a beautiful scent and I would not hesitate to purchase a bottle of it.

This would be a great office scent, too. It's light and not a heavy-hitter.

sweetstar1
sweetstar1

Bianca is a very lemony, green tea like fragrance. It does smell like a lighter version of a cleaning product, though. Unfortunately, this scent isn't for me.

UPDATE: I recently sampled this again, simply because my name is Bianca, but I just don't like this scent - at all.

fobia
fobia

Very citrus-y! A very fresh, clean and light scent. I mostly pick up the lemon, mandarin, and green tea. I would probably wear this on a day I was opting for something more subtle..

Aredore
Aredore

A summery, lemony iced tea scent with a rose on the cafe table. Light and soapy, incredibly clean, pretty and totally forgettable. I forgot I was wearing it!

Again IMO a very strong and old-fashioned scent from Tocca. This one goes more into the sweet and lovely direction.

Koukla190
Koukla190

on me, this smells like pure soap. It's not bad or offensve, it's fresh and clean smelling, it's pleasant and all, but it's just not really what I'm looking for. I don't really smell any of the particular notes listed, like the green tea, the rose,the jasmine or lavender, it just smells like soap, no sweetness at all, no depth, just flat pure soap, and it never really changed on me as a was wearing it. Some people might like that though so if that's what you're looking for try it! It also might smell different on other people, based on the other reviews... It's definitely not a bad scent, and this also lasted a LONG time on me too, which is a good thing......

Inspire0111
Inspire0111

This was such a nice surprise! Lovely perfume, I like it a lot! Very fresh and bright opening. I wouldn't exactly say that it is citrusy but it is fruity. Then rose comes through and gives the scent a touch of softness. The dry down comes rather quickly and is very sweet and vanilla-ish. At that stage the scent comes extremely close to Diamonds (Armani). Very playful, young and feminine.

Tocca BIANCA is a curious creation, full of surprises. The opening is really a bright and sassy little citrus, with only a faint touch of jasmine florality. As this begins to fade, BIANCA morphs into a mighty fine light rose fragrance which really defies the opening. It's almost as though there are two entirely distinct perfumes here, with a tea note bridging the gap between the opening and the drydown.

I am fond of citrus fragrances, and also subtle rose perfumes, so I'm inclined to like each of the two personalities of BIANCA on its own terms. But I also appreciate the uniqueness of this combination in a single composition, which I have not come across before.

I suspect that citrus lovers may not like the rosy drydown, while rose lovers may not like the citrus opening. But since the drydown lasts so much longer than the opening, BIANCA is better suited for those looking for a rose perfume than for a citrus cologne. For the same reason, it seems a mistake to categorize this fragrance as a citrus aromatic, since for most of its reasonably lengthy life BIANCA is a floral perfume.

I wouldn't mind having a bottle of this...

libertybelle
libertybelle

Pretty citrus at the opening with a little bit of lavender. I think well balance between both notes. Fresh but not too green. I think after a few minutes, the lavender more dominates this frag. Within 10 minutes afterwards, the lavender starts to fade and I get the rose. The fragrance also has a fleeting moment of creaminess. This stage is less sucessful for me - not the perfumes fault, just my personal taste. The rose and lavender continues to fade (but still remains) and then a soft jasmine appears. Still a bit fresh due to the green tea but neither too tart nor too cloying or sweet. I never do get the musk.

Light, breezy citrus. Very pretty, but nothing special. Tocca costs too much to smell this 'eh'. Nice but unremarkable.

njdeb
njdeb

Bianca is a pretty, innocent-smelling, citrusy-rose scent. A summer in Nantucket smell – like something from Crabtree and Evelyn (as mentioned below). For a preppy girl dressed in Lily Pulitzer. Just not my type.

HeatherStarr2424
HeatherStarr2424

Like the other Tocca scents I've tried (Brigitte being my personal fav), I will say this is very lovely and perfect for spring time. The tea stands out on my skin and reminds me of a discontuned BBW scent: White Tea and Ginger. The dry down is very plesant and fine. Agree with Carnelian that the citrus (while strong) is not (on my skin) a citrus scent. Will be my next purchase! :)

JeanMaurice
JeanMaurice

Fresh and made for spring and summer for sure. For my nose this is a bit too "normal" and "formal" summer stuff.

Could be great for a cheap gift for a teenage girl. I like the smell but its too young and lacks of dept.

Bianca by Tocca 3.92 out of 5 based on 229 ratings and 24 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Tocca Bianca fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Tocca Bianca, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Bianca by Tocca. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Bianca by Tocca represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.