Designers » T-Z » Oriental Floral « Groups

Brigitte Tocca for women

Brigitte Tocca for women
dislike

Brigitte Tocca for women Pictures

Brigitte is a fragrance for women introduced in 2008, created of rhubarb, papaya, ginger, iris, Moroccan rose, saffron, sandalwood and musk. The perfume is available as 50 ml EDP. It was inspired by French actress Brigitte Bardot. Brigitte was launched in 2009. The nose behind this fragrance is Sonia Constant.

iris Sandalwood Rhuburb Musk Papaya Saffron Rose Ginger

Seven Veils

Brigitte Fragrance Reviews

Siv55
Siv55

I finally got a bottle of this! A 3/4 full one off Ebay very cheap :) The bottle is pleasingly heavy, the cap is pretty and a bit weird, there's a funny three legged bird on it and a dragonfly and sort of swirly things like 1700's ceiling moldings or carvings..
I sprayed it on and my husband immediately said "Xmas cake". Around four hours later and it's pannetone. Ish. I can't pick out any individual notes but then I don't particularly like doing that, I prefer scents that are homogenised into their own uniqueness, if that makes sense.. When I said ish I mean it's not as pannetone as I'd like or how I know the product, which is more very heavy vanilla and quite subtle candied peels, not much spice if any.
Still, the bottle will look nice and sophisticated on my dressing table :)

wild_radish
wild_radish

Spiced custard, vanilla brioche, candied ginger, overripe papaya...and warm Parmesan cheese? Perhaps I am detecting the animal side of the musk note listed. I cannot detect it otherwise and the floral notes are also lost on my skin. But the oddly chewy, borderline fecal note I experience at the opening is intriguingly cheese-like. And I love it, however brief it is. A good perfume is not without a bit of funk.
That being said, this is a not a challenging fragrance to wear. Brigitte is an all around wholesome crowd pleaser that garners constant compliments. Spicy, warm, gourmand. I would agree with other reviewers that the panettone impression is noticeable and very easy to love. This is easily my among my top 5 most-worn fragrances as it seems suitable for any occasion.

Contessa01
Contessa01

I don't dislike it but in my opinion it smells like what others have suggested, being Christmas Cake or Pannetonne, and I agree it could be a candle. It is strong and spicy, I don't think I could pull this off but if you love ginger you'll love this.
Edit: gotta admit it's grown on me after a few more tries. It's so different than anything else I have so I thought why not? I love tocca fragrances and while this is a bit different than my usual it's a great one to branch out on.

Petunia50
Petunia50

I bought Brigitte because of the panettone accord. I am not sure why it isn't mentioned on Fragrantica, but it Is there. My husband's parents routinely make panettone bread around the holidays. It is an airy sweet bread made with raisins and orange liquour or extract. It smells heavenly when it is baking. To me Brigitte smells spicy and moderately sweet with a floral panettone accord. It has moderate sillage and longevity. I usually get about six hours if I spray it on my clothes. I enjoy wearing it in the fall and winter months as it it is warm and spicy with a gourmand twist. The bottle is extremely pretty and heavy.

Edit: I tried to wear Brigitte recently but was not able to due to the overwhelming synthetic quality. I don't know why I didn't detect this quality previously other than perhaps my sense of smell has improved. I have sent Brigitte to a new home.

Smunky
Smunky

I have 5 of the Tocca "girls" and they each offer me something different - from each other, and from many other fragrances. Brigitte is more than delicious. It's a spicy-sweet bottle of sultry awesomeness! A bit dessert-like, but a sexy dessert - smooth and silky. And longevity! 10 hours on my skin. A definite love!

jes1123
jes1123

I really like saffron as a note, and gravitate toward florientals, so immediately loved this one when I sampled it on paper. However, mixed with my body chemistry it has this horrible undertone of urine. Yes urine as someone else mentioned! However, I do enjoy the Colette from this collection, though it is a subtle scent. I love the bottles but I am not wowed enough by any of these perfumes to make them a scent I'd commit to. I already bought and broke up with Stella and Graciella. I think I'm gonna give up on Tocca :/ as a point of reference, my past signature scent was Bvlgari Omnia (the warm spicy original in the brown bottle) and I now wear Atelier Santal Carmin. Both of those frags contain saffron, but do it much better then Brigette!

chance25
chance25

Although I like the spicy, musky dessert like quality of this scent I can not find a safe way to wear it. It gets really cloying if my body heat rises only slightly. It smells like I'm scented with a B&BW holiday candle. Much too heavy on the bakery notes, although I enjoy this sort of scent in a room spray or candle. Otherwise on me, it feels suffocating.

Most of Tocca perfumes wear this way on me except for Bianca, which lasts about 45 minutes.

irisjetaime
irisjetaime

De la part d'une de vos admiratrice :

Joyeux Anniversaire Brigitte Bardot....
80 printemps aujourd'hui.
Le bel âge.

rockegg
rockegg

I rarely like fragrance while it's still wet. In fact my usual policy is to hold my breath until the dry down because I hate that nose searing bite.

This is the rare fragrance that actually smells better while wet. Fresh, spicy, unusual and somehow youthful. The dry down was a bit of a disappointment on me. A clash with my body chemistry I guess. It turned sort of weak and bland in comparison. I wish it hadn't. The start was delicious and at least you can't say it smells like everything else. Not my favorite of this lovely line.

guest_Sharkington
guest_Sharkington

Oh, Tocca...how I love you so. It took me awhile to try Brigitte and is one of the last I sampled from them. After I sampled, I immediately purchased the full bottle. I feel like Brigitte is a little more unique when compared to the rest of their perfume line. Tocca has some of my favorite florals, but while there are a couple floral notes in this, they definitely take a back seat. This is definitely a spicy and woody perfume with the ginger, sandalwood, and saffron being the most prominent, at first. The sweetness comes with the dry down - as does the rose. When I start smelling the rose, this scent strikes me a beautiful dessert scent. The spiciness, combined with the sandalwood and rose makes this a mysterious, exotic, and beautiful perfume. Most of the spicy fragrances I have are used at night, but just as the main accords state, it is a fresh spicy and one I would prefer to wear during the day. I didn't think a Tocca scent could surpass Stella for me, but I am just so in love with this right now.

jadetrail51
jadetrail51

This comes across as a ginger spice not overly sweet gourmand scent that I would enjoy wearing between Indian Summer through the Fall. I love most of the TOCCA scents, but they all tend to have poor longevity. This is probably one of the best in terms of tenacity. I wear this one with the matching body cream, so I might get 4-5 hrs. out of it, before I need to re-apply. The bottle IS beautiful and looks like a golden glass pumpkin. I really don't get the Brigitte Bardot connection, I would have named this one "Audrey", as in Hepburn.

Silkpuppet
Silkpuppet

This is an absolutely elegant scent. Fragrantica lists a bunch of notes that I do not really associate with the perfume. The panettone accord is what makes this one of my favorite fragrances; the combo of currants and spice wrapped in rose makes for a warm, spicy, oriental floral that is neither cloying nor heavy. I am a sucker for any scents with a saffron note so that also makes this unique and feminine. I wear Brigitte when I want to break from all my usual gourmands in favor of something more romantic and complex.

perfumeaddiction
perfumeaddiction

Well let me first start by saying it's a lovely high quality scent. When I sprayed it I realized it's very masculine to me. I think this would suit a male just fine. It's very attractive but in my humble opinion very manly. At least on myself this is my conclusion.

ultracat
ultracat

I just rediscovered a bottle of this I bought a few years ago in a little boutique that no longer exists. Spritzing it on my arm reminded of why I took it home. I understand the appeal of Tocca's aesthetic - "Roman Holiday" Audrey Hepburn era femininity, frills and flounces - but my personal style is a little more spare and streety - boots with tights and big sweaters. But after a few sprays of Brigitte, I feel feminine, glamorous, like Brigitte Bardot (the younger sex-symbol version, not the older quasi-racist version).

It's floral, ever so slightly gingery. The sweetness of the floral parts are balanced nicely by the ginger, sandalwood, and the musk. It's sexy, but not a lusty roll-in-the-sheets sexy. It's a more innocent, flirty sexy. It's classic girlish pretty - not at all powdery or frou frou. Decent lasting power, noticeable sillage without being overpowering.

Part of me wants to not-like this because it's not edgy and doesn't come in an artsy asymmetrical bottle. And another part of me wishes I could rock a midi skirt with seamed stockings and heels. I can't, but I can wear Brigitte and pretend.

Moonwalk Memorie
Moonwalk Memorie

Smoky, spicy, warm, sweet, lightly floral... I tried to concentrate on these characteristics, but on my skin the dominant (overwhelming) note was rancid ginger/papaya milk. I attempted to convince myself it was just aggresive Panettone, but alas...

As much as I wanted to love this formula, it also gives me a nasty headache no matter how light a spritz.

Lucy Peach
Lucy Peach

I absolutely loved Tocca Brigitte when I first tried it. Months later, I splashed out and bought it online but was really surprised to find it didn't actually suit my skin at all! It's fairly strong - I get alot of gingery spice to begin with then a sweet, slightly powdery, more floral drydown. But there is something unpleasant there too. I agree with other people who say that close-up it's a bit like cat pee. Even just a slight spritz! I'm going to try it again in the Winter to see if that makes a difference. On the positive side I think that the bottle is beautiful!

I thought this was divine at first spritz and was quick to buy it - unusual, spicy, ginger with just a little sweetness. But sadly my love affair with Brigitte was all too short! Perhaps it just doesn't suit my skin. So disappointing - I now find the scent unbearable. To me it's like a mixture of Old Spice, cookies and cat pee. For anyone thinking of buying this, I recommend trying it first to see how it settles on your skin.

relle
relle

Started our a little sugar a lot of spice. No cat pee smell on me, just a yummy concoction. The ginger lingered then morphed into an understated musk. (Oh but if I could handle musk. Because of my weird chemistry I'll probably give this to a well-deserving friend.) The final dry-down softened, less musky, just comforting like pumpkin pie in the oven. I found the longevity better than average. This to me is a 4 season scent. Like most pies, if it's spicy I'll enjoy it all year round, breakfast, lunch and dinner, especially the morning after. The same holds true for Brigitte. I'll love it on others and sigh with envy.

Jojopie
Jojopie

Smells like a christmas pudding

aveilhe
aveilhe

"Scrumptious" seems like a fitting word to describe this scent. I would classify Brigitte as a floral-gourmand.

Tangy rhubard and zingy ginger are the first notes that become apparent, and then an unique interplay of notes emerge -- papaya adds a tropical nuance (Bardot loved the beach, after all), and saffron contributes a slightly sharp, spicy element. I have to work a bit to distinguish the rose, but it is definitely there, intermingling with the spices and sweets, adding a classic femininity to this fragrance. The dry-down has a sweet-powdery quality that can only come from the Iris.

According to the Tocca website, there is a Panettone note in Brigitte, as well (think: milk, vanilla, butter, citrus, and candied fruits). I have been wearing this all day, and it smelled so delicious (and made me crave Panettone so badly) that I'm whipping up a batch in the breadmaker right now!

I don't personally like to wear orientals or gourmands in the warmer months, so I save this scent for fall and winter -- though, unlike a heavier gourmand such as Angel, a spritz of Brigitte would still be bearable in the spring and summer if you were so inclined. Keep in mind, there is a lot going on here: spices, fruits, sugar, and florals, so if you are the type that tends toward fragrances that are simple and elegant, this might not be for you. Brigitte is also quite heady, so if you have sensitivities to sweet perfumes, look elsewhere.

To this gourmand-lover's nose, Brigitte is luscious, sensual, and feminine (great words to describe Brigitte Bardot herself). If you love gourmands or vanilla-floral-orientals, this is worth a test -- though be warned: it might have you craving Panettone!

Anja_Karenina
Anja_Karenina

Brigitte Bardot is my beauty idol and I was disappointed with this. I can't imagine her wearing this at all!

s_athena
s_athena

The top notes remind me of orange Pez - I like it, but it's too immature for me. The ginger and saffron does get spicier as it dries, but not in a sexy way (too fresh for that), and the sillage dies down very quickly as it dries. I'll use my sample but won't buy a full bottle for myself... maybe for a young girl who likes Pez candies. Do they even make Pez anymore?

jadejoann4
jadejoann4

Love this one! Spicy, cinnamony, cloves and green. Some woody smell as a little sweet like a lemon drop. The dry down can be a little animalitic. Almost like kitty pee ammonia but not bad. I know that sounds weird but it works. My only other concern is someone ELSE smelling kitty pee.

babypoison
babypoison

smells masculine, somehow it reminds me of ck eternity

SnowFleur
SnowFleur

What a beautiful perfume.....but as it wore on a dark and sinister smell crept out. Cat pee!!!! It's the strangest thing, my wrist smells lovely but if I get too close-pee. What a disappointment as I liked it before.

soulflwr
soulflwr

If I would had to put this one in a category I would classify it as fruity floriental.

Yes I made that up, but I still believe it's accurate! lol

Aspendina
Aspendina

I hated Giulietta but this one is really nice i could actually wear this. Its warm, cozy, slightly powdery, soft spicy, very nice.

Cookie2
Cookie2

A lovely delicate scent that starts off with what I can only describe as (to me) lemon souffle/lemon merangue (the rhubarb and papaya?) with a hint of warm spice (the ginger?). As others have said it maintains the spicy saffron smell throughout and the dry down is a wonderful rose sandalwood that is very close to the skin. On me this is a very subtle scent with minimal sillage and unfortunately does not last long. I love the combination of gourmand, spice and musk. It is sweet yet not synthetic as so many of the current sickly sweet fruity scents tend to be. Very well composed with clearly discernible yet subtle changes from top notes to dry down. Spicy yet subtle. Yes - very Brigitte! Despite the lack of staying power I will consider purchasing as it really is unique and very beautiful.

jventura489

I'm so sad, I had to return this. I had an obsession with this perfume in the beginning, then something strange happened. I started feeling nauseous every time I would smell it on my clothes. It smelled like rotten ginger, it was so weird. I have never had this happen to me...

fobia
fobia

I have bought a sample scent of Tocca perfumes.. and wow... I am amazed at how you can really smell each of the notes that are listed. Brigitte lists Ginger, Papaya, Rhubarb, Moroccan Rose, etc... it was very cool to me how I could really smell each of these notes in the perfume. What I smell the most is the ginger and papaya. It's a really unique scent, very nice. I don't know how much I would wear it though, it's quite unlike any of my other perfumes. I think this would be nice for a warm evening or in the fall (I think it's the ginger that makes me think so).

One thing I forgot is that when I first sprayed it on, it definitely seemed quite masculine, like a really great smelling cologne. But it has turned more feminine in the dry down as I forgot that I had even thought it smelled somewhat masculine initially.

jventura489

I just purchased this perfume, after searching for a long while for my signature scent. I've always gravitated towards a more spicy scent. When I was in high school I used to love this gap fragrance with cinnamon, but alas like most great things it was discontinued. I love this scent because it starts off extremely spicy and settles down to a lovely subtle spiciness. To play around with the scent I spritz a little of Miss Dior and oh boy was that delicious! It was like this fragrance was meant for my collection. So happy I purchased this!

sofiii
sofiii

Brigitte is oh so lovely in the beginning and goes mher in the dry down.

After a brief spiced floral scent, it is like a chai-latte inspired perfume with more charm to it than merely a chai-latte. Somehow it reminds me a lot of Tea For Two, but more floral and feminine; it has a striking similarity with Etro Etra, in the smooth, a bit creamy, really Chai Tea Latte aspect, yet Brigitte has a dash of something more floral and feminie to it.

However, the dry down is a bit tart, thick, jasmine-y in a rather gourmand way and quite similar to Juice Couture’s Juice Couture.

Brigitte has a promising start, but as it develops, it just goes generic. :S

orchid_84
orchid_84

I really like the opening of this - it's quite spicy from the saffron and ginger. The florals bring in a classy, old-fashioned quality. It's quite a nice fragrance, however it doesn't feel as unique as it dries down. The spice goes away considerably, and the drydown is like a soapier version of JPG Classique. I happen to enjoy Classique, but I wish Brigitte had retained it's spiciness on my skin. Without that, Brigitte feels too similar to other fragrances on the market.

9154mf
9154mf

Wow I just love this. It's a little fruity, a touch spicy/oriental, a touch powdery, a little sweet/gourmand. Must buy a FB immediately. It's just beautiful and I can't imagine anyone not liking this. I would happily buy this as a present for someone who had never smelt it, certain that they would mostlikely love it too.

ContessaAlessandra
ContessaAlessandra

Wearing this today and I LOVE IT! Went to the only place in Sweden that has it and man is it good (haha)
Have to buy it asap!

Calliope8
Calliope8

I adore this scent. It's my favorite right now, and I especially love the top notes. Unfortunately, however, the frag completely fades on me within 2 hours. I'm disappointed that repeat sprays through the day are necessary...

Brigitte is one of the nicest spiced florals on the niche market today in my opinion.

This fragrance does have some similarities to Burberry Brit Red, especially with the ginger, rhubarb and rose combo. When I first sprayed this on my wrist I could have sworn it was an exact copy. There is a difference however, with Brigitte being sweeter, less foody, softer and slightly powdery.

Burberry Brit Red is a bold and sexy fragrance, whereas Brigitte is more feminine, classic and refined. To most people, this fragrance could appear to be a fruity floral, especially with the tropical papaya note in the opening. It does however soften into a pleasing and somewhat addictive blend of powdery iris, spicy rhubarb, ginger and saffron and beautiful, feminine pink roses.

I didn't have any trouble with the lasting power, I thought it lasted really well on my skin. I originally thought that this fragrance was casual, however due to its wonderful sillage and its rather delicious smell, I would urge anyone to wear this out on a date or even to a nightclub. I think men would be very drawn to Brigitte.

One review I read likened this fragrance to a bowl of 'vanilla-sweetened apples and rhubarb, spiced with cinnamon and ginger, with a perfect flaky-doughy crust and real whipped cream' (Asha, Basenotes). Although this fragrance isn't a true gourmand, it does have a somewhat tasty quality that I really enjoy.

I think this is the perfect scent to represent the classic French film siren Brigitte Bardot. It's a pretty scent, with an underlying, yet innocent sexual nature.

Cereza
Cereza

Starts with weird ginger/rhubarb mix which reminds me a lot of shaving foam of some kind. The scent itself opens on my skin extremely masculine. Saffron is dominant after the opening, but the masculine part still stays here.
I'm not feeling lots of things. I'm not feeling flowers, I'm not feeling depth and spice. It's just this weirdly fresh shaving foam like scent, which I cannot put under "oriental floral".

I'm very dissapointed. But as I can see from other reviews it's a skin chemistry thing. DO NOT BLIND BUY.

guest_Cocinotte
guest_Cocinotte

Dit is leuk gevonden, maar helaas niet juist getiteld. Inderdaad goed geprobeerd maar ook ik ken zuid-frankrijk zoook St.-Tropez zoook la Madrague. En neen dit is niet juist!Brigitte heeft een heel andere geur maar die ga ik niet prijs geven.Haar moeder die had Joy van Patou en haar grootmoeder Arpège van Lanvin.
Brigitte zelf is heel tradioneel.
Geniet nog allen leven lang van de geuren, en van het mooi mediterranee.

Tocca BRIGITTE is a surprisingly nice medium sillage "oriental floral" perfume, with heavy emphasis on the first of those two terms. Maybe I'm surprised because I was misled by the use of the young sexpot image of Brigitte Bardot in promoting what is actually a substantive and rather dark creation featuring a big, pensive dose of saffron. I appear to have been expecting some sort of trivial sugar spray...

Saffron is definitely the feature of this fragrance, a note which I would have associated more with Spain or northern Africa than Saint Tropez. Perhaps the Brigitte Bardot who inspired this fragrance is not the bikini-clad sunbather but the later animal-rights advocate?

No matter: this composition combines an unexpected group of elements melded together seamlessly to produce a compelling oriental creation with a more feminine edge than CSP SULTAN SAFRAN.

The drydown is all about sandalwood and saffron--with just a touch of rose--and has great longevity. Since saffron dominates from start to finish, you really must like that note in order to like BRIGITTE! Fortunately, I do, and Tocca perfumes happily continue to surpass my expectations...

Carnelian
Carnelian

LOOOOOVE this scent! A spicy fruity floral, but not overpowering. Heather's got it right, I think it's classified wrong (not really an Oriental Floral.) Some fruity florals can smell like rotting fruit and flowers and clobber you over the head, but this one is nothing like that AT ALL, don't let the description scare you. Nice complexity, very well balanced and each transition throughout the day is just as nice as the last. You get sweet fruit first; then spicy floral; then a sweet but musky floral. Heaven. Sweet but still subtle.

Later update: Okay, this really smells different in warm weather (I bought it last winter.) I get less fruit, more dry, flowery, muskiness, and the spicy ginger comes out much more. Now I can see how it's an "Oriental Floral." It hit me that it reminds me quite a bit of RL's Safari, which was a fave of mine for years (oh, for a fresh bottle...) It's sweeter and less sharp, with the added depth of rose. Brigitte has a few faces. For me, a very beautiful scent no matter what season.

Dark Curls
Dark Curls

i love this perfume..just beautiful! I will say this reminds me exactly of Burberry Brit Red as i had that one 1st...but I am a sucker for ginger and rhubarb so i don't care...love it!!

secretcrush
secretcrush

I find the rhubarb and ginger in this to be a little too intense and sweet for my tastes...

Victoria Regia
Victoria Regia

I agree with Heather. Despite it's title, I also find it light, exotic and feminine. During the first stage, the notes seem to swirl around separately (cool iris, powdery roses, papaya, ginger, sandalwood and sugar cane). Later, they seem to fuse and in a single, sweet impression of panettone-ginger. Quite lovely. As with the other Tocca fragrances, this one seems to bloom and thrive on my skin, so all I need is one small spritz.

hollycat
hollycat

I just returned this scent. When I purchased it, I loved it because of the spicy and sweet notes seemed well balanced. However the dry down on me is all sweet. Which I dont care for. Im not into sweet foody scents. My friend told me that it smelled like sweet coconuts. Not what I was looking for.

lilinah
lilinah

I tested this Sunday.

First application it had an almost bergamot scent, with an underlying smell of - i can't say it any other way - Johnson and Johnson Baby Oil, which is a mild, creamy, powdery scent - not unpleasant, might appeal to some, but not one i'd look for. The two kept competing, one coming to the fore, then the other. I liked it when it was fresh and spicy, and i didn't like it as much when it smelled gentle and delicate.

It had me feeling rather ambivalent, so i ignored it for a while. At some point, it all coalesced. The first sharp notes, which i liked, mellowed and the conflicting fragrances merged into a wonderful warm aroma, floral, herbal, and spicy. It isn't an in-your-face Oriental, but a quiet intimate one, inviting frequent sniffing.

On Sunday i tested several perfumes on my "Test" list. Most i won't be returning to. But Brigitte surprised me with its subtlety (i tend to like assertive scents) and it is moving from my "test" list onto my "want" list.

coco76
coco76

At first application of 'Brigitte' I thought I was in for another sugary-sweet gourmand type fragrance..but then whoa! Spicy saffron and ginger rise up and take center stage making this quite a juxtaposition of smells. I kept sniffing my wrist, noticing the similarities to Burberry Brit Red (it shares notes of rhubarb, ginger and rose) but where BBR mellows quickly into warm sweetness, Brigitte refuses to settle down and constantly demands your attention. I think it would take a certain kind of confidence to wear this perfume as the balance between spicy and sweet is quite close although the rose definetly helps assert the feminity of the fragrance. Perfect for a woman with a strong personality who is touch with both her masculine AND feminine sides. Only the fierce need apply!

Starts lovely with a creamy scent spiked with bright ginger. Dries through notes almost like grapefruit and pepper to that lovely creamy ginger, but somewhere along the line it goes from quietly lovely on me to quiet torture. The saffron might be doing it, but Brigette ends up as a sharp, invasive sandalwood/musk with that spike of painful saffron and a hint of grapefruit. Not for me.

HeatherStarr2424
HeatherStarr2424

This is quite lovely. I am usually affraid of perfumes classified as "Oriental Floral", but this is so much more. It's a little fruity to me at first, then warms up to ginger and rose. It's light and feminine. The rose is not too overwhelming. I think this is one of the better newer perfumes I've tried. It's a "must sniff"!

Edit 3/18/10: After sniffing this at least once a day as it sits on a 'perfume shelf' in my bathroom, I have decided that this is actually one of the most perfect scents I own. I want to wear it everyday and bathe in it and wash my sheets in it (Tocca does make laundry detergent, but not in this scent - yet), I simply cannot live without it and out of my entire fragrance collection, this is in my top 3. A complete joy.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Tocca Brigitte fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Tocca Brigitte, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Brigitte by Tocca. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Brigitte by Tocca represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.