Designers » T-Z » Floral « Groups

Cherry Bomb Tokyo Milk Parfumarie Curiosite for women and men

Cherry Bomb Tokyo Milk Parfumarie Curiosite for women and men
dislike

cacao

Cherry Bomb is a gourmand fragrance by the house of Tokyo Milk Parfumarie Curiosite. Its base is made of wild rose and chocolate, accompanied with vetiver and osmanthus.

Cherry bomb or Globe Salute is a small firework bomb, which has been forbidden since the 1960es (at least in the USA), for its explosion could harm or even kill people. Besides that, Cherry Bomb is the name of several music compositions, starting from a song by teenage girl band The Runaways, 1976, to 2008 song with the same name by Kylie Minogue.

Rose Osmanthus Dark Chocolate Vetiver

Cherry Bomb Fragrance Reviews

Cherry cordials. This fragrance is extremely syrupy to me. Something in here smells burnt and bitter as well, like almost a road tar or melted rubber note.
Lasts for all of 40 minutes, like many other Tokyo Milk products.

EnglishCountryGarden
EnglishCountryGarden

Combine one spray of this with two of Let Them Eat Cake and you have a useable gourmand. Which is what I do with it, like wearing Cherry Bakewells. On it's own, it's loud and tart, and makes you want to do that daft face you do when you put something really sour in your mouth.

evekrieg
evekrieg

this scent was lovely right out of the bottle. wet it smelled luscious and fruity. the dry-down turned immediately to chocolate, then quickly died. this scent has no staying power or throw whatsoever. an hour later and it's almost totally dead. the slightest floral base remains.

luxatron
luxatron

Cherry Bomb starts of smelling very edible like chocolate cordial cherries, but it very quickly (like, within 45 seconds) winds down into barely-there vetiver and flowers without of a trace of its gourmand beginnings, before disappearing completely into the skin. This EDP has almost no sillage, which is unfortunate because I have to admit this leaves my skin smelling pretty good. Even after being applied extremely generously via dabbing from a sample vial, Cherry Bomb still had absolutely no sillage. I'm disappointed because this scent could have been amazing if it just had some more power behind it!

belleyflop67
belleyflop67

i'll start by confessing that i am a very big fan of tokyo milk, but cherry bomb fell flat. i couldn't detect any of the single notes listed, and i literally sprayed it over & over again....couldn't smell anything. --anything at all. 'let them eat cake' is next on my wishlist!

cloyd42
cloyd42

Bomb indeed. This is an unfortunate agglomeration of obviously synthetic gourmand smells. Sweetnspicey said it more kindly but the obvious inspiration for this stuff are those hideously cheap cordial cherries that you can get in drugstores--the ones where I'm pretty sure the cordial flavoring is formaldehyde rather than brandy. It's not often where lousy persistence could be seen as a benefit.

If you want an inexpensive well done gourmand with chocolate notes I'd recommend Aquolina Chocolover--true chocolate and delightful herb and sweet notes. If you really want something from Tokyo Milk try one of their good gourmands like Milk and Honey or Let Them Eat Cake.

Sillage: 1-2 ft
Durability: minutes
Fabulosity: Cherry Slushee
Price to value ratio: poor

krissycat
krissycat

This is a great scent if it only lasted. I just sprayed on my wrist and within five minutes I can't smell it anymore. It's too bad because the scent is very pretty

miZZpuRRfect
miZZpuRRfect

no cherry notes listed, how this ?????

It's not for me, but if you want to smell like a slightly more sophisticated version of cordial cherries, this scent would be for you.

midsummer
midsummer

Ok, get this: I hate gourmands. I hate fruity florals. Most of all, I hate the scent of cherry.

Except that I love love love this scent. On me, the chocolate notes spring forward, and it smells like opening a box of chocolates on Valentine's day. It's sexy, but not at all in-your-face.

Can be found at Anthropologie in the US.

The chocolate notes in this aren't strong, only enhancing the cherry with a feeling of warmth. It is by definition a fruity floral, but is in no way girly or temporary. This has a feeling of smooth warmth in it's fruit, as if the cherries were sun-warmed and the flowers bobbed in a warm summer breeze. Very pretty and didn't smell artificial on me as most chocolate notes tend to.

andy
andy

i love this one its really got a nice kick to it! definately a great scent for a man to wear it really brings out teh masculinity to wear more soft scents

Sterling Maiden
Sterling Maiden

I certainly do love this one. Notes of chocolate don't always work on me, but this one does. Cherry Bomb is the bomb!

UPDATE:
I originally wrote this while trying it for the first time. The only problem with it is that 15 minutes after I put it on, I could no longer smell it. Poof! Vanished...just like that. Will not be buying this one.

Cherry Bomb by Tokyo Milk Parfumarie Curiosite 2.86 out of 5 based on 34 ratings and 13 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Tokyo Milk Parfumarie Curiosite Cherry Bomb fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Tokyo Milk Parfumarie Curiosite Cherry Bomb, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Cherry Bomb by Tokyo Milk Parfumarie Curiosite. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Cherry Bomb by Tokyo Milk Parfumarie Curiosite represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Tokyo Milk Parfumarie Curiosite Honey and the Moon Tokyo Milk Parfumarie Curiosite Kabuki Tokyo Milk Parfumarie Curiosite Bittersweet L`Artisan Parfumeur Safran Troublant Alexander McQueen Kingdom Agent Provocateur Agent Provocateur Harajuku Lovers Harajuku Lovers G Harajuku Lovers Harajuku Lovers Love Bond No 9 Andy Warhol Lexington Avenue Cartier Le Baiser Du Dragon Jo Malone Pomegranate Noir Van Cleef & Arpels Collection Extraordinaire Orchidee Vanille Lostmarch Lann-Ael Jean Paul Gaultier Classique Eau de Parfum Guerlain Aqua Allegoria Flora Nymphea The Body Shop Moroccan Rose Jean Paul Gaultier Fragile Benefit My place or yours Gina By Kilian Liaisons Dangereuses Comme des Garcons Comme des Garcons Series 3 Incense: Kyoto