Designers » T-Z » Floral Green « Groups

Eden No.3 Tokyo Milk Parfumarie Curiosite for women and men

Eden No.3 Tokyo Milk Parfumarie Curiosite for women and men
dislike

Eden No.3 by Tokyo Milk Parfumarie Curiosite is a Floral Green fragrance for women and men. The fragrance features green notes, cassis, iris and musk.

Green Notes Cassis iris Musk

Linden

Eden No.3 Fragrance Reviews

kbot
kbot

Powdery iris, syrupy cassis, and a woody/musky blend as a base. It is not overly complicated but not linear either--I am impressed with how this fragrance progressed over 5 hours of wear for the sticker price. It reads very feminine to me, but I could also see it being nice on a man. My favorite Tokyo Milk so far--actually considering a FB bit need to test a couple more times.

r-tyler-lalonde
r-tyler-lalonde

Very green, very strong, pleasantly androgynous, and prone to knocking out passersby (or at least giving them a headache) if you apply more than the tiniest bit. I like this scent, but hardly wear it because it's such a STRONG perfume. I think it would benefit from either a gentler formulation or being made available in a rollerball bottle or solid form.

Nighty Night
Nighty Night

This perfume does not get the love it should in my opinion. It would be my absolute favorite if I did not get a headache each time I try to wear it. Eden has such a strong personality, it smell a little like the basement of an old suburban house. Like the place where you play these old fashioned board games but also where you party with your friends when you get older. This perfume create a feeling of youth but not in the fruity-floral sense, more in a rebellious way without being too obvious. Stunning.

Kiera79
Kiera79

This faded really quickly, but while I could smell it I was not impressed. It's not minty, but still somehow reminded me of Vicks VapoRub. I agreed with Ttirem3. Too too much and very masculine.

Ttirem3
Ttirem3

I can't stand this scent. It's just too much. It desn't soften with wear--I feel like I'm playing tug of war with it. It's heady and aggressive..too too much...very masculine.

mandy.may
mandy.may

fresh,smells like green tea 2 me

Synthetic in a way, but still lovely and crisp. Notes of warm musk under slightly powdery iris and nice fresh green notes. I like it even with the synthetic feeling to it. As cloyd42 said, it's not a shocker in any way, but it's quite pleasant.

jene.beausoleil
jene.beausoleil

I really like Eden. It is very pretty and feminine. I find that it feels both familiar and original, as if it reminds you of another fragrance, but not exactly. Overall, a rather sweet-fresh and spicy scent with green notes playfully coming through. In fact, I would describe it as a somewhat spicy melon. I could almost love Eden, but I get the very slightest metallic undertone. Nevertheless, I still feel it's a keeper and I will continue to wear it.

isabella211
isabella211

smells similar to the opening plum note of Ume, by Keiko Mecheri. only real difference is, is Ume turns into Chanel mademoiselle, where Eden stays plum...all the way through...which just happens to be my favorite part of Ume. Unique, soft, sensual and just really pretty, with just a puff of powder at the end.

cloyd42
cloyd42

Not a lot to say about this. It's essentially a light powdery iris. Very pleasant, quite generic. No one will be offended; no one will be amazed.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Tokyo Milk Parfumarie Curiosite Eden No.3 fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Tokyo Milk Parfumarie Curiosite Eden No.3, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Eden No.3 by Tokyo Milk Parfumarie Curiosite. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Eden No.3 by Tokyo Milk Parfumarie Curiosite represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Serge Lutens Feminite du Bois Elie Saab Le Parfum Dana Tabu Lolita Lempicka L de Lolita Lempicka Hermes 24 Faubourg L`Occitane en Provence Eau des Baux Stella McCartney Stella Prada L`Eau Ambree Serge Lutens Ambre Sultan Tocca Cleopatra Kate Walsh Boyfriend Molinard Habanita Bottega Veneta Bottega Veneta Guerlain L'Heure Bleue Guerlain Apres l'Ondee Serge Lutens Chergui Lolita Lempicka Si Lolita Tom Ford Black Orchid Narciso Rodriguez Narciso Rodriguez For Her Chanel Coco Eau de Parfum