Designers » T-Z » Floral Green « Groups

Eden No.3 Tokyo Milk Parfumarie Curiosite for women and men

Eden No.3 Tokyo Milk Parfumarie Curiosite for women and men
dislike

Eden No.3 by Tokyo Milk Parfumarie Curiosite is a Floral Green fragrance for women and men. The fragrance features green notes, cassis, iris and musk.

Green Notes Cassis iris Musk

Linden

Eden No.3 Fragrance Reviews

Kiera79
Kiera79

This faded really quickly, but while I could smell it I was not impressed. It's not minty, but still somehow reminded me of Vicks VapoRub. I agreed with Ttirem3. Too too much and very masculine.

Ttirem3
Ttirem3

I can't stand this scent. It's just too much. It desn't soften with wear--I feel like I'm playing tug of war with it. It's heady and aggressive..too too much...very masculine.

mandy.may
mandy.may

fresh,smells like green tea 2 me

Synthetic in a way, but still lovely and crisp. Notes of warm musk under slightly powdery iris and nice fresh green notes. I like it even with the synthetic feeling to it. As cloyd42 said, it's not a shocker in any way, but it's quite pleasant.

jene.beausoleil
jene.beausoleil

I really like Eden. It is very pretty and feminine. I find that it feels both familiar and original, as if it reminds you of another fragrance, but not exactly. Overall, a rather sweet-fresh and spicy scent with green notes playfully coming through. In fact, I would describe it as a somewhat spicy melon. I could almost love Eden, but I get the very slightest metallic undertone. Nevertheless, I still feel it's a keeper and I will continue to wear it.

isabella211
isabella211

smells similar to the opening plum note of Ume, by Keiko Mecheri. only real difference is, is Ume turns into Chanel mademoiselle, where Eden stays plum...all the way through...which just happens to be my favorite part of Ume. Unique, soft, sensual and just really pretty, with just a puff of powder at the end.

cloyd42
cloyd42

Not a lot to say about this. It's essentially a light powdery iris. Very pleasant, quite generic. No one will be offended; no one will be amazed.

Eden No.3 by Tokyo Milk Parfumarie Curiosite 3.85 out of 5 based on 39 ratings and 7 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Tokyo Milk Parfumarie Curiosite Eden No.3 fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Tokyo Milk Parfumarie Curiosite Eden No.3, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Eden No.3 by Tokyo Milk Parfumarie Curiosite. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Eden No.3 by Tokyo Milk Parfumarie Curiosite represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Dana Tabu Serge Lutens Feminite du Bois Elie Saab Le Parfum Hermes 24 Faubourg Lolita Lempicka L de Lolita Lempicka L`Occitane en Provence Eau des Baux Guerlain Apres l'Ondee Kate Walsh Boyfriend Prada L`Eau Ambree Serge Lutens Ambre Sultan Serge Lutens Chergui Molinard Habanita Tokyo Milk Parfumarie Curiosite Kabuki Guerlain L'Heure Bleue Bottega Veneta Bottega Veneta Stella McCartney Stella Tom Ford Black Orchid Lolita Lempicka Si Lolita Comptoir Sud Pacifique Vanille Abricot Tocca Cleopatra