Designers » T-Z » Floral « Groups

French Kiss Tokyo Milk Parfumarie Curiosite for women

French Kiss Tokyo Milk Parfumarie Curiosite for women
dislike

tuberose

French Kiss is a kiss from the sweetest notes of mandarin, tuberose, gardenia and vetiver. Available as 30 ml EDP. French Kiss was launched during the 2000's. The nose behind this fragrance is Margot Elena.

vetyver Gardenia Tuberose Mandarin Orange

La Vie La Mort

French Kiss Fragrance Reviews

cockapoo9237
cockapoo9237

This is very strong and long lasting- going on 7 hours with an attempted wash off that only did so much. There is a note in this that stands out that is similar to Gucci Rush that really doesn't get along with me.

EnglishCountryGarden
EnglishCountryGarden

Intense, sour, bitter orange with green mould on it. Smells like bile tastes. Bought this because it was in one of the small beautifully wrapped soaps, and they smelled great. The perfume, however, transports me back twenty odd years to those delightful days of wall to wall morning sickness. One spray, and the bottle was left abandoned at the back of a very dark drawer. Yeuch. Nice bottle though.

skinny gumbo
skinny gumbo

I have a 20% full bottle available for swap. I also have a

clancyann
clancyann

To me it smells just like Deci Dela. I like it!

negasarah
negasarah

When I first put it on my boyfriend said it smelled like aftershave, I think the vetiver was the most prominent at first. Later it smelled more pretty as the florals warmed up. I can definitely smell the gardenia and tuberose. I like this scent but I'm not sure how often I will wear it honestly.

filleaplumes
filleaplumes

Not a huge fan of this one compared to the other Tokyo Milk fragrances in my collection: Le Petit, Honey and the Moon, Let Them Eat Cake, and Kabuki. I agree with other reviewers (and probably should have listened before blind buying) but this one is too masculine for me. Perhaps its due to the overpowering vetiver it comes off much soapier than the sweet mandarin scent I was hoping for. A nice scent for those Chanel fans but not for me.

luxatron
luxatron

This is a sweet, floral fruity perfume bursting with juicy mandarin and sweet florals along a backdrop of vetiver. It reminds me a lot of Fresh Sake EDP minus the ginger, lotus, and rice. There isn't any sharpness or powderiness to French Kiss, making this an extremely sweet sensory experience. As it dries down, French Kiss smells alarmingly similar to Sake - so similar that I can hardly tell them apart.

krissycat
krissycat

There is a definete masculine note in this scent. I would almost say this would be better as a cologne. At first sniff it smells sweet and femine but immediately after that the notes following are masculine, almost so much so I don't think I want to wear this.. maybe it would be good to mix with another scent though because it has better staying power then most of the tokyo milk scents, therefore a nice base

mrenee32
mrenee32

This scent reminds me of something old. It is my most fave of all the Tokyo Milk scents. I promised myself that if I landed a job I interviewed for, then that would be my present as a "job well done". I am still waiting (1 month later). So I go and spray samples on myself until I hear if I will be gainfully employed.

magpiemagpie
magpiemagpie

I finally figured out what French Kiss reminds me of. It's in the same vein as Chanel Coco Mademoiselle! French Kiss is sweeter and simpler, but it has the same sort of structure. Super sweet mandarin orange (the strongest note) and slightly creamy white flowers (sweet sweet sweet, not sharp or heady) blended with grounding, deep, slightly spicy vetiver. When I tested it, it had major sillage and decent lasting power.

mister_chaz
mister_chaz

On me,this fragrance is not very sweet, I would even say, very little sweetness. Strange. The dominant notes on me were mandarin and vetyver with florals more on the background, preventing the fragrance from being sharp. Tuberose is not over the top here. Actually, I like this perfume a lot, and it reminds me of something I can't clearly identify. Nevertheless, it's nice and even romantic. Not very long-lasting, though (anyway, I haven't found any long-lasting Tokyo Milk yet)

guest_debob
guest_debob

I think this is the best of all Tokyo Milk's. Followed by Kabuki.
The combination of the notes, vetyver, gardenia, tuberose, and mandarin orange form the most interestingly sweet fragrance. If you like extremely, almost over the top sweet florals, with just a touch of fruit, this is it.
It is strong at first but just hang on, it gets better.

French Kiss by Tokyo Milk Parfumarie Curiosite 3.93 out of 5 based on 46 ratings and 12 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Tokyo Milk Parfumarie Curiosite French Kiss fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Tokyo Milk Parfumarie Curiosite French Kiss, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify French Kiss by Tokyo Milk Parfumarie Curiosite. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of French Kiss by Tokyo Milk Parfumarie Curiosite represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Robert Piguet Fracas Guerlain Samsara Eau de Parfum Narciso Rodriguez Narciso Rodriguez For Her Tokyo Milk Parfumarie Curiosite Dead Sexy Chanel Les Exclusifs de Chanel Beige Estée Lauder Private Collection Tuberose Gardenia Guerlain Champs Elysees Eau de Toilette Chanel Coco Frederic Malle Carnal Flower Tokyo Milk Parfumarie Curiosite Kabuki Tokyo Milk Parfumarie Curiosite Le Petit Lancome Poeme Estée Lauder Sensuous Nude Tokyo Milk Parfumarie Curiosite Gin & Rosewater Guerlain Spiritueuse Double Vanille Chanel Coco Noir Tokyo Milk Parfumarie Curiosite La Vie La Mort Tom Ford Black Orchid Guerlain Jicky Perfumer`s Workshop Tea Rose