Designers » T-Z » Chypre Floral « Groups

Lapsang Su Chong Tokyo Milk Parfumarie Curiosite for women

Lapsang Su Chong Tokyo Milk Parfumarie Curiosite for women
dislike

Lapsang Su Chong is a perfume of winter moss, Asuka rose, sandalwood and black currant. The bottle is decorated with a picture of Japanese pagodas. Available as 30 ml EDP. Lapsang Su Chong was launched during the 2000's. The nose behind this fragrance is Margot Elena.

Sandalwood oak moss Rose Black Currant

Lapsang Su Chong Fragrance Reviews

Carnelian
Carnelian

I can't say why, but this comes out smelling a little "marine" to me, and reminds me of the beach in New England fall. It does fall into the chypre category, but it has a blue-greeness to it I can't explain - like seaweed - rather than the earthiness you can get from chypres with patchouli. It's not a heavy-hitter chypre, but light. Floral sweetness, faint touch of fruitiness plus green and gentle woodiness, no tartness at all. The sandalwood is in the background. It does not make me think at all of the tea that it's named after, that's for sure! Quite well blended, the notes are complementary without any note overshadowing another.

I don't wear it often, I can get a little headachy from chypres, but the men in my life always comment positively when I wear it so I give it a go once in a while. I like it best in Spring & Fall temps.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Tokyo Milk Parfumarie Curiosite Lapsang Su Chong fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Tokyo Milk Parfumarie Curiosite Lapsang Su Chong, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Lapsang Su Chong by Tokyo Milk Parfumarie Curiosite. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Lapsang Su Chong by Tokyo Milk Parfumarie Curiosite represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Serge Lutens Ambre Sultan Benefit Maybe Baby Donna Karan Black Cashmere Gres Cabaret By Kilian Back to Black Tokyo Milk Parfumarie Curiosite Poe's Tobacco Serge Lutens Chergui Fendi Palazzo Harajuku Lovers Harajuku Lovers Music Alexander McQueen Kingdom Guerlain Shalimar Parfum Initial Bond No 9 Bryant Park Tokyo Milk Parfumarie Curiosite Waltz No.14 Harajuku Lovers Harajuku Lovers Sunshine Cuties G 10 Corso Como 10 Corso Como Etat Libre d`Orange Dangerous Complicity Tokyo Milk Parfumarie Curiosite Honey and the Moon Tauer Perfumes 02 L`Air du Desert Marocain Thierry Mugler Angel Garden Of Stars - Violette Angel Serge Lutens Gris Clair