Designers » T-Z » Floral Woody Musk « Groups

Azure Lime Tom Ford for women and men

Azure Lime Tom Ford for women and men
dislike

Azure Lime Tom Ford for women and men Pictures Azure Lime Tom Ford for women and men Pictures Azure Lime Tom Ford for women and men Pictures

Azure Lime is a new fragrance in the Private Blend collection by Tom Ford, presented in April 2010. It was created of vibrant citrusy notes, sophisticated flowers, warm wood and sensual musk. The fragrance is available as 50 ml EDP and 250 ml EDP.

Citruses Floral Notes Woodsy Notes Musk

Eau de Gaga 001
Insense Ultramarine
Iris & White Musk

Azure Lime Fragrance Reviews

lemac
lemac

just finished my bottle ,and was overjoyed as i picked up a bottle on ebay for £80 crisis averted for another while .better start looking now for next one !why stop this ? love it ,there is a few other TFs that should be discontinued but for me not this reminds me of the time i spent on Santorini with an old Girl friend 20 year ago, high heat cool white wine, white cotton shirt white linen table clothe big September moon just rising ahh well theirs always the next life .here's hoping .PS ON THE GAGA COMPARISONS
the gaga starts with lime yes but 30 secs later it turns to the drydown of a cheap frag my 87 year old mum used to wear pleasant enough but just smells cheap ,the givency i haven't tried .

esyboss
esyboss

عطر با رایحه مرکباتی اروماتیک فرش، بسیار سینتتیک و ابکی شروع می شه.
بعد از مدت کوتاهی از شدت رایحه مرکبات کم میشه و یه رایحه ضعیف چوبی اضافه میشه. کار بسیار ساده و از نظر کیفیت در حد کارهای ارزان قیمت که رایحه شیمایی دارند هست.
عمر عطر هم کوتاه و پخش کمی داره

MWhitman
MWhitman

I about cried when I heard this is being discontinued :'(

Azure Lime is one of the best in the Private Blend line. I'm not sure why it wasn't more popular. It has all the right ingredients to really flourish. It is a fresh citrus that lasts all day.

I wish I could afford to grab a large bottle of this before it is too late. :(

Frankee
Frankee

hmmm, azure lime. was a blind buy. i needed to have it because it's been discontinued (info from sales rep.)

this is a very complicated composition. everytime i use it, it's different. another reviewer mentioned the "dead starfish smell". i smelled that the first time i sprayed it on me and i was very disappointed by the result.

the second time i used it was different: in the opening very loud citrus which slightly fades away in about half an hour. then it's a salty, citrusy light smell with hint of wood. not loud, very close to my skin, very mature. not bad. so far worth the money.

the more i wear it, the more i like it. very unique.

it actually should be bottled in a dark blue bottle. the first in line with costa azzurra, mandarino amalfi and neroli portofino.

let's wait for summer and see how it performs in hot temps. can't wait.

so far: 7/10 overall

jacmac
jacmac

tom ford rep at Nordstrom said Azure Lime is being discontinued so get a bottle while you can

H.ss9
H.ss9

Its a crisp citrus fragrance with flower and wood note. and thats it. however, theres a bit of uniqueness in this one, maybe cuz quality ingredient were used. it can't be compare with neroli portofino(NF) because NF is far more complex and beautiful compare to azure lime.

Ratings
Projection 7/10
Longevity very poor 5/10
Uniqueness 6/10

Its a decent citrus fragnance with poor longevity. I it doesn't worth buying for £145.

PS: dry down is the best part of this fragrance.

landshark321
landshark321

A pleasant combination of lime and woods, Tom Ford Azure Lime is one of the better warm weather-leaning Private Blend fragrances, and seems to be generally well-liked while not a fan favorite. Some get limes (and only limes) out of it, and for a lime-intensive fragrance, one can certainly do better by price via Tommy Bahama Set Sail St. Barts. I get more, though---Azure Lime is relatively subdued and sophisticated, but an agreeable blend of limes with mainly woody notes, as well as some musk. Beyond that, there's not much complexity to describe, which is perhaps a detraction though in this case I do not intend it to bed. Sometimes a simple summer fragrance is ideal when the weather forces it to project, unlike a winter fragrance that gains an advantage by having many layers to be peeled when it's so cold out (i.e. Tom Ford London).

Neither a projection nor longevity monster, but on par with the other warm weather Tom Ford Private Blend fragrances that I've tried (Costa Azzurra, Mandarino di Amalfi, Neroli Portofino, Rive D'Ambre). Understandably, some might feel robbed, relative to the strength of Tobacco Vanille or Tuscan Leather, but I always find the cold/warm weather differential to be relevant in composing a fragrance.

Certainly one of the more pleasant entries that needs to be nabbed soon since I've been told repeatedly by reps that it is being discontinued (as is Italian Cypress).

8 out of 10

flahosa2015
flahosa2015

The. Best. Frag. Ever!
my absolutely 10/10!
very powerful manly fragrance. rich lime that turnes into nice wood at the end. I don't get the complaints about the longetivity, on my skin it lasts for about 6 hours.
A must have if you can afford it.

PAK
PAK

By far and above the best Lime scent I've come across! A very fresh, unexpected spin to timeless essences. There are Vibrant citrus notes, sophisticated florals, warm woods and sensual musk that evoke an easy elegance and relaxed style.

2livekru
2livekru

This has by far the worst longevity and projection on my skin. When I sprayed it on it was already a skin scent. Am hour later it was gone. I live in a hot and humid climate where this should shine. Very disappointed.

FORTEZZA
FORTEZZA

Quite nice, it uses alot of the same citrus notes used in grey vetiver. This is more woody and musky, GV is vetiver and vanillic nutmeg

Vazlalu
Vazlalu

Hands down this is my favorite one, just found out its UNISEX, some co workers asked me if it was a mans perfume when I was spraying the paper sample, that didn't stop me because I do believe its the best one...
Then second place for champaca absolute!

houstcs
houstcs

I am pleasantly surprised to like this. I never really read about it, just got a 2ml sample and put it on (2 sprays to chest). The lime is not very strong, but there. The scent is never overwhelming like some TF. Honestly, the vibe I get is Bvlgari Man with a twist of lime (light greenness). More masculine than the name would suggest.

westside
westside

The sweetest kiss is a brief momentary lapse of reason, no matter how good the kisser.

The pleasure of enjoying the finest food and wine is not an endurance contest.

I absolutely love this scent. It makes me happy. Period. From the instant I first smelled it, to the last moment I am able to detect it after applying.

Smelling good is a selfish endeavor. Sure I want others to think I smell nice, but I pay good money so that I can enjoy whatever endorphins or other brain chemistry happens when I put on something that just simply delights.

Azume Lime opens to the best citrus hello nice to meet you I'm super expensive and made just for you to enjoy introductions ever. Wow. Just absolutely smile producing for me. And I much prefer its lime to any of the many other orange type fragrances out there. Invigorating but not harsh. There is also balance and richness here that are very exquisite.

I think it's the dense floral jungle looming behind the beautifully orchestrated lime explosion that gives this one just the right twist. Jasmine? Gardenia? Plumeria? My nose is still novice on particulars like that but I do garden a bit and those flowers come to mind. There is also some aquatic stuff happening during the dry down.

Yes, like most of the other reviewers, I can attest that Azure Lime is not a "beast" like I often read how other perfumes are classified. It doesn't need to be. And it can't be. Some things that smell this fantastic are perfect just the way they are. It was born to live fast and die young. A shooting star. If somebody else around me happens to enjoy catching a brief whiff while they're in my personal space and Azure Lime is still doing its thing, then that's just fabulous for everybody involved. But it's all about me me me.

I don't wear fragrances to fill an elevator or slap my co-corker in the next cubicle in the face with my scent choice for the day. Smell THIS! Yeah ... No.

I give this 3 thumbs way up. Way too expensive. Way too short lived. Way too addictive. But that's just how some of the best things in life behave. You can find cheaper. You can find more radioactive. But none better IF you're into this sort of elixir. I am. And I should have bought the bigger bottle ... what the hell was I thinking? Cheated myself instead of treating myself and will end up spending a lot more spritz for spritz when I have to go back and repurchase this little treat. Maybe I should go today just in case it goes away? Can't live without in my collection.

Kain
Kain

This is by far one of the biggest disappointment of my fragrance journey!
This one smells like something that I would expect from a completely under the radar brand that makes under $10 fragrances for people who don't want to spend more than a few bucks to buy a cologne to just smell nice!

The opening of this fragrance is a nice fresh citrusy (mostly lemon) along with some neroli that gives this fresh opening a clean and soft floral aura and just hint of sweetness in the background.
I admit that the opening smells nice but quality of the notes is baaaaad and smells more like a citrus air refresher, not a $200+ private fragrance!

In the mid I'm getting a soft fresh musky scent along with soft floral notes till the end.
Projection is soft and close to the skin and longevity never goes more than 3 maybe 4 hours!
Pass!
Save your money guys!

این عطر یکی از نا امیدکننده ترین عطرهایی هست که تو کل عمرم تست کردم. بیشتر شبیه یه جوکه تا عطر. شخصا همچین بویی منو یاد این اسپری های خوشبو کننده هوای مرکباتی میندازه که میشه با 10-15 هزار تومن شایدم کمتر خرید نه یه عطر چند صد هزار تومنی از یه برند پر مدعا

رایحه ابتدای این عطر با یه بوی نیمه شیرین و در عین حال ترش و شاداب مرکباتی (بیشتر لیمو) شروع میشه که کمی هم رایحه شکوفه های پرتقال که یه ته بوی تمیر و شادابتر و کمی گلی به عطر میدن باهاش ترکیب شده. بوی اولیه خوشبو هست اما بسیار بسیار معمولی و تکراریه و کیفیت رایحه ها بسیار بد و بی خوده. وجدانن خودتون تو خونه با قابلمه عصاره گیری کنین بوش از این طبیعی تر و بهتر در میاد

با گذر زمان و تو رایحه میانی رایحه مرکباتی ضعیف تر میشه و تنها بویی که حس میشه یه بوی نیمه شاداب و کمی شیرین و کمی گلی هست تا انتها
پخش بوی عطر متوسط به پایین هست و ماندگاریش هم 3 ساعت نهایتش خیلی بهت حال بده 4 ساعت روی پوست
شخصا پیشنهاد میکنم 700-800 تومن پولتونو بندازین تو این دستگاههای کاغذ خورد کن که قیژژژژژ تو یه ثانیه ریش ریشش کنه دود شه بره هوا اما اون پول رو بابت این ندین

RandolphCanuck
RandolphCanuck

Unique citrus fragrance that morphs towards something more aquatic-like as it dries down.

Very flexible. There's a subtle barbershop vibe that makes this a good choice for the office, and a rugged undertone that would not be out of place on a Cactus League baseball diamond.

Smells like a cross between Chanel Allure Homme Edition Blanche and Ralph Lauren Polo Explorer.

I get good sillage and reasonable longevity.

mrlukechristian
mrlukechristian

I'm surprised at the negative comments towards this fragrance as I personally find it very underrated. I purchased it recently as it's coming up to Spring now and I find it perfect for the upcoming season.

The first hour of wearing this on my skin I found it quite strong but not overpowering but this doesn't seem to have any longevity so if it's a long lasting fragrance you're after, I doubt this is the one. Other than that I love it!

Jomoves
Jomoves

I just don't get the buzz on this one. It seems like a Calvin Klein summer flanker. Reminds me in many ways of CK Crave with what I call the "salty dead starfish" note.

Lana148
Lana148

Fresh, masculine, cologne-like fragrance. Soft woody-lime with a clean, musky base. Nothing too exiting, just OK.

Gelladon
Gelladon

This fragrance is a big disappointment in my opinion. As far as the scent its wonderful. This quality is what you would expect from the Tom ford brand. In terms of longevity and projection its fails on all levels. So I'm glad I have a sample and not a full bottle.

Joesgirl24.SS
Joesgirl24.SS

Bought a decant for my husband because people were raving about it! It smells really nice! A really yummy clean crisp vibe! I like it, but... The price is outrageous for what you're getting! I sprayed my husband like 4 times and the scent is gone in a matter of hours! His skin chemistry is amazing with fragrances in terms of projection and longevity! Fragrances others complain about lasting very little time, last 12+ hours on him! I'm glad I bought a decant instead of a fb, I would be absolutely pissed if I got a fb, because performance is TERRIBLE with this one! Again it's a beautiful scent, but it's fleeting, and not worth the $$$$$!! I'll stick to buying him Amouage or Creed... Will have to try the powerhouses of the PB line though. :)

perfume243

Esto no dura una hora an que hay personas que dicen que dura más jajajaj es muy débil. .?

NoirEternal
NoirEternal

azure lime should be in the blue bottle instead of neroli portofino, it does the job better

perfume243

Yo voy a comprar esto es pero que convine con mi piel

williamvargas
williamvargas

if price were no object for me I would already be buying this. This is truly one of the best smelling citrus based fragrances I have sniffed, again price point will always be a factor for me and I need to find value in fragrances as most people would. When I think of all the fragrances I have amassed over the last couple of years I could have cut out two or 3 others and just purchased this, but that is how this deal goes for me. Just getting around to trying it. Not again! If I had known you were going to come along I would have waited for you. You should have sent me an email 3 years ago Mr. Ford warning me you had this fragrance up your sleeve. I think what sends me over the top is their splendid use of musk that extends the depth of this citrus fragrance. Does not last long enough though, but I sort of expect that. i have not had too many citrus fragrances that do. This is a shame but while Azure Lime is in its opening moments right out of the nozzle is so pleasing. Another one of their private blends that I love.. I have enjoyed spraying this one on my arm and sniffing it in, ok one more spray. definite unisex, falls into the category of smelling well is smelling well. On a woman I would say did you just get out of the shower sweetie?
If you are a citrus fan it is hard to not recommend sampling this.
In the new version of The Great Gatsby, there is a scene where the character Wolf something says to Jay Gatsby " You always smell so good! " This is what I would imagine he smelled of, it is so good..

sharmap14
sharmap14

smells like VIW without the coconut rum note.. doesnt last very long however.. if it did this wud be a killer summer frag

Manny44
Manny44

This was the first frag from the private line I tested and although I liked it, it quickly took a back seat to the powerhouses like Noir de Noir and Tuscan Leather. My conclusion was that this was a light weight and that the juice wasn't worthy of the price. I've done a complete 180 on this one. This is the best spring/summer fragrance I've tested.Period. Because the price is high and because I love the house of Givenchy I'm going to try Insense Summer and see if I'm satified with that, but If not I may just have to bite the bullet and buy Azure Lime.

I have to well and truly eat my words on this one. I have a proper sample now and after recent wears have discovered that neroli is obviously a key component in this fragrance but I wouldn't class it as a white floral scent. The neroli has to be there to compliment the lime and give a clean feel but also as a key for the citrus to grip on to and prolong their scent. This works very well and I get decent longevity from it but I've changed my mind about wanting this fragrance in my collection, and that's simply because of the price. It's always been something of a sticking point about Tom Ford scents but if something's worth it, it's worth it. Unfortunately this is not quite worth £140 for me but I have to say Azure Lime's dry down is very nice and above all very masculine, at least on my skin anyway.

moostashio
moostashio

This is my first review. I've been wearing this all day, and I'm disappointed. I was so excited to get this, but on my skin, it's a very linear lime that fades after a couple of hours. I've been looking for a summer "signature scent" and I really hoped that this would be it. I don't get any of the other notes, except maybe a generic wood, but definitely not musk or floral. I envy those whose skin amplifies the "hidden" notes.

SDavis93
SDavis93

This is a very nice fragrance, it is over priced for what it is, but its good i also like the name but i believe the 'Azure' is misleading. Tom Ford Fragrances have great names but some are misleading.

Its starts with a burst of sharp fresh citrus predominantly lime which quickly fades after about a minute, becoming a more mellow lime which smells very nice and natural for about 1-2 hours, after you get the woody notes which mix with the lime given it a very green, wet wood type smell with the lime still there. this lasts for about 3-5 hours. then it dries down and has this clean salty, mossy type smell which is quite unique the only way i can describe it is if anyone has been to the beach on a very hot,humid and windy day when you can really smell the salt in the air its like that. when it fades you are left with this woody musky base with subtle lime in the background. this fragrance reminds me of spring, or a horrible day to go to the beach.

This is not like 'Neroli Portofino' at all, its a slightly more complex green, citrus, salty, mossy,woody, musky fragrance as opposed to a generic citrus cologne fragrances. saying that it still has a slight generic feel to it but not 'Portofino' generic. overall a very good fragrances in my opinion perfect for warm fall days or spring/summer, its very well blended and has good projection and longevity 6+ hours. 7.5/10

Michael1962
Michael1962

Reminds me of 'Lime Fresh' soap from the 70's and Tom is true his word,its all Lime.Not so sharp and citrusy but more well rounded.
Its a bit more single minded with this note than say the juicy Jamaican lime note in Creed's Virgin Island Water but the aroma is all summer.All crisp,fresh and green. Like all Tom Fords its well blended in this case with subtle florals and woody musk base.
Not a huge wow factor but nevertheless cool and refreshing and not really a standout in the Private Blend collection.There are others I would prefer for my signature spring/summer scent from Tom.

Roblord
Roblord

It smells like a strong lime fragrance, do yourself and your wallet a favor by passing this. Dior Homme Sport does this much better for much cheaper.

Call me pedictable but I love a good citrus fragrance with a woody, musky base and that's exactly what this is.
The best citrus fragrance I've ever tried in fact.
It has so much zing it quite simply has to be smelled to be believed.
It's not just lime though, it's a wonderful blend of citrus fruits and you get them all...It should be called Azure sublime really!
A few people saying it's like Neroli Portofino...can't see that myself, other than it being fresh and having some citrus in.
Oh and the bottles are very similiar. ;)
Although I love citrus scents... is this really original enough? I don't doubt there's other more affordable options out there and some that stand up to this or are indeed better so I won't be rushing to get it.
The only thing you need to know is that the Tom Ford private collection is great and Azure Lime is no exception.

kenzoh25
kenzoh25

Azure Lime is Tom Ford`s excellent take on a fresh scent. Its not one dimensional, typical, bland citrus fragrance. On the contrary, its very bright, uplifting, well done eau de cologne type fragrance with all kinds of citruses imaginable-lemons, oranges, limes, bergamot,etc on a woody musky, base. I like this type of fragrance, it evokes the vibe of being on a beach, light breeze,vacation...Azure Lime is extremely easy to wear.I wish it lasted a little bit longer, but I always reapply, and that what makes Azure Lime a perfect morning scent so you can change your fragrance during the day or reapply it again.

jtd
jtd

If you think of Azure Lime as an Eau de Cologne, it makes sense. By concentration, it is an eau de parfum, but by taxonomy it is an edc. Whether an edc should cost this much will be a function of your budget.

Lime is such a tight note. It is so specific and so concise. Citrus notes tend to be sharp, reading as fresh and bracing, but lime is narrower than other citrus notes. There is no lead-in and no denouement. Azure Lime takes advantage of this sharpness. The topnotes are a blast of lime and turpentine, like a face-scrunching reduction of gin and lime. The lime note (wonderfully!) doesn’t grow softer. Despite the flowers, musk and spice notes that eventually join it, the lime itself never submits.

In a classic edc, floral and spice notes broaden the chief citrus note (typically lemon or bergamot) and musks soften it. In what feels like a reversal, the lime bends the other notes to its will. The floral note (jasmine?) dries as soon as it appears and the musk note gives the lime more backbone than padding, lending a woody feel to the composition.

Azure Lime stays dry and cool from top to bottom, ending on a quiet, dusty note. A woody/spicy, cardamom/cedar scent stays attached to the lime so that even into the basenotes, the fragrance has a juniper/gin sting.

Azure Lime wears like and eau de cologne and should be splashed with abandon for full effect. It captures a very specific notion of luxury, one that I have to say I find appealing: the $10 dose of cologne. It is the anti-bling of perfumery. Forget the rare, the exotic, the over-the-top. This is the luxe of the simple done well.

from scent hurdle.com

kazewayz
kazewayz

It's definitely a citrus perfume, with freshness, and muskiness. To me this is like the Father of "Neroli Portofino" also from the line of Tom Ford as they both smell very similar this one being a bit stronger. This is great for summer nights. A well blended perfume. Try it.

wesleyhclark
wesleyhclark

Yes sir, it goes on as lime, all right, no mistaking that. The top notes remind me strongly of the Hai Karate Lime we once bought my Dad for Christmas.

It dries down into something my wife calls "soapy," and indeed it is. An hour or so after that it morphs into an unpleasant dirty smell.

I am SO not impressed - especially at over $200 a bottle retail. And how precisely is it "azure?"

RemingtonSteele
RemingtonSteele

Very nice citrus from TF. I do enjoy heavy lime frags tho..This and Set Sail St. Barts are summer go-to's for sure! Smells very natural and has more than just the citrus underneath to hold it up. I would only wear this in 75+ degree weather.

BillyC28
BillyC28

A lot of people think this uninteresting and boring. I LOVE this one : ). So tangy and limey with a complex drydown (more so than other eau de colognes). Has a tropical island feel to it. And love the musk in the drydown, very alluring and sophisticated. I think this is one of the best in Private Blend line-up (even though typical and usual)

scissorshand_j
scissorshand_j

it smells like lime...nothing special..

Gashtasb
Gashtasb

I smell Davidoff Good Life in this frag!

Roshap
Roshap

wow, lime. not that i'm surprised, but still....wow, lime. someone else already wrote that tom ford is very honest in the name of this fragrance, and that's for sure (unlike the name "japon noir", which i love, but what does that name tell you?). i resisted azure lime for a long time because lime is my least favorite citrus note. sure enough, the first hour or so is all gimlet. i love a gimlet, just not on my skin. but then the woody, musky drydown is heavenly for hours. if you like citrus/musk, jalaine also offers an oil version which is absolutely gorgeus and a little less zesty/tart and more feminine.

wchickillo
wchickillo

Let me begin by saying that I loved the smell of this in the bottle.

With that being said, on my skin it was a different story. The second that it dried down, the fresh lime note was lost and i was left with a typical musty note. Its not that it was bad, it just wasn't what i expected from this fragrance. defiantly not the worth money in my opinion seeing you can buy something similar for half the price. overall 7/10 in my opinion. again, not a bad fragrance, just not for me.

Grottola
Grottola

Azure Lime isn't TOO unique; I've smelled similar musky lime accords before, like in Brooks Brothers New York Gentleman (which is an eighth of the price), but what really makes this fragrance special, to me, is the drydown. The drydown has a salty-woody accord like saltwater or the beach, and when it meets the lime halfway, it's a really wonderful smell that I think would be ideal for summer. Does that necessarily mean it's worth the price tag? Nah, but if I could afford the stuff then maybe I'd buy it.

Muzoona
Muzoona

I describe this perfume in one word >>>> SEXY <<<< i love it on men .. so light so strong and so so so sexy.

mableymo09
mableymo09

Does anyone know which of the other Tom Ford private collection fragrances layer well with his Lime Azzure?

akats
akats

Nice refreshing sour smell, but I personally think that there are so many others like this, may be better and much more cheap, that make AL, look very overestimated.

First and foremost: I think Tom Ford is a pretentious man who thinks a bit too highly of himself, his designs and what not; however, he has (with his work for other Houses, and some of his own) proven he totally has the right to be so...THAT being said, onto the review!

*Thanks to Pitbull Friend for the sample vial!*

Azure Lime begins with an amazingly light and crisp citrus accord (lime? oh yes, but also with some grapefruit/yuzu and some light orange) opening rather brightly and also quite refreshing. It has some juiciness with zest (peel oils) resulting in a sweet dry freshness, bordering on sour but it never quite crosses over, rather nice! Repeated sniffs of my hand give me lovely wafts of citruses and some dry and warm flowers (neroli? jasmine?) underneath. I have NO idea why this is listed as a "floral woody musk" other than the listed notes INCLUDE "flowers, woods and musk". To me, it is a very elegant citrus eau de cologne type scent with the volume raised and the bass turned down a bit. As it continues, on my skin, it does get a bit woodier and also somewhat musky (though never anywhere near animalic). Elegant, but not all that "fancy", Azure Lime is (as others have already said) rather nice; but DOES have some similarities with many other "high end" FRESH men's scents. What it does do, however, is last much longer than most of them though its sillage is rather soft (not weak). You have to get very close, after it has dried completely, to get the "goods". Woody? A bit...Floral? I guess...Musky? In the best possible way. *winks* This scent is definitely very well-done. I LIKE it, for sure; but do not LOVE it (unlike some of the darker more earthy Private Blends). Let's put it like this: EVERY guy should have a nice crisp clean cotton button-down shirt. THIS is like that...do you really need to spend THAT much on a plain old shirt, especially if it is under a vest or blazer??!

Sillage: good then closer
Longevity: good
Overall: 3.75/5

Very nice? Oh yes indeed! Worth the asking price? Nah!! I do think if you really like citrus scents with a bit "more" that have a bit more longevity than most, try a sample for yourself. I can think of many other scents that smell JUST as good and cost considerably less than Azure Lime. My very first impression? AdP Colonia meets Green Irish Tweed for margaritas on the beach...

EDIT: Maybe an hour after posting this review, I resniffed my hand and have decided to "up" the rating for this fragrance from 3.0 to 3.75. YEAH, it's like that!! The dry down is the very best part of this scent. Woody, just enough musk...and so very sexy!! Tom Ford has (once again, it seems) made me eat my words...

Rokovakian
Rokovakian

Smells like Acqua Di Gio crossed with Irish Spring soap. Azure Lime is a nice enough concoction, but $180 to $465 per bottle is simply not necessary just to smell inconspicuously mainstream. Whatever, chalk another one up for capitalism.

vertigo
vertigo

Reminds me of vintage classic men's citrus colognes.
Stays exactly the same from the very beginning to the very end.

Go get some Eau Sauvage instead.
Or Essenza di Colonia by Acqua di Parma.

seaofghosts
seaofghosts

I liked this perfume. Not the best in the line but far from the worst. It's very zesty but not too overpowering. The other notes do their job well and unlike the other reviewers, I don't think this perfume is boring at all. It's refreshing.

autumn89
autumn89

If citrus is your thing, you can probably get a perfume similar in scent and equal in quality to this for under £20.

It's taking the p*ss to ask for over £100 for a jumped up sport fragrance.

Love Tom Ford's scents usually, but please dont pay the ridiculous price asked for this typical, bland citrus scent. You would be throwing your money away.

Kterhark
Kterhark

I've been on a green kick lately, so good timing to try this one.

What I like about the Tom Ford line is that he is honest with his consumers; if he says 'lime', you'll get 'lime'.

And I like this 'lime'. It's the deliciously sour type you'd detect on your glass when sitting on a white sandy beach in the Caribbean. The faint woody back ground plays like warm sun on your beach setting, and the florals are simply the local fauna carried in on the soft breeze.

I have my generic comments about the Private blend series: the longevitiy won't see you through to your third margarita. This is, however, one of a few that I would agree is truly unisex. Try it if you like crisp, citrus greens. A good choice!

rictor07
rictor07

Smelled this at Neiman Marcus this past weekend. In a word, boring! This smells just like 100 other citrus fragrances that can be found in the mainstream market and purchased for a tenth of the price. Not new. Not exciting. Not expensive or niche smelling. Dont waste your money on this one.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Tom Ford Azure Lime fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Tom Ford Azure Lime, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Azure Lime by Tom Ford. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Azure Lime by Tom Ford represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.