Designers » T-Z » Woody Chypre « Groups

Oud Fleur Tom Ford for women and men

Oud Fleur Tom Ford for women and men
dislike

oud
Oud Fleur Tom Ford for women and men Pictures Oud Fleur Tom Ford for women and men Pictures

Oud Fleur by Tom Ford is a Woody Chypre fragrance for women and men. Oud Fleur was launched in 2013. The fragrance features rose, patchouli, agarwood (oud), sandalwood and resins.

Rose Patchouli Agarwood (Oud) Sandalwood resins

Amber Mystique
Musk Oud
Rose Musc
Eaudemoiselle de Givenchy Ambre Velours

Oud Fleur Fragrance Reviews

Nessers
Nessers

I wear this on days I want to feel sexy. It's that plain and simple. I smell the balsamic as well as as the oud as well as rose, but not as much as when I wear Oud Wood. This one is much more acidic which makes it alluring and sensual . It's not for little girls and that's what I like about it. A dirty mistress would wear this perfume and every woman has a dirty mistress in her.

victoria.mei1992

I regret giving my sample for someone else, I miss this smell :(

spicewood
spicewood

To my nose, a dark, smokey (slightly), musky, rose. I think it's unisex for sure, but leans a bit masculine. .... not for little girls. Layers well with TF oud wood imo. I love it. Probably better to non frag people in cold months, though I'm looking forward to hot Temps for this one. Get a sample or decant, I think you'll not be disappointed if you like dark rose.

nordhaul

UPDATE: actually I don't like this.
It smells way too masc for a femme
to own. I can say, borrow this from
a dude, but there are far way better
choices in accompanying much more
beautiful bottles than to have to put up
with this second choice. My bottle is up
for a swap. I'd want anything from Creed
(Women's) or Chanel exclusifs line. Peace

I have been searching for a good Rose Oud
because I love Rose and I love Oud but find
Oud to be masc, sO since Rose is femme I'd
thought the combination would render Oud to
be wearable for me, but others I have like the
Aerin Rose although has a promising opening
ended up smelling like a DUDE, and same w/
the Kilian Rose Oud sadly. This is supposed
to be Oud Rose & then later got changed to
Oud Fleur - both appealing names to me, &
the opening is rather masc I find that as it
settles it turns wearable for either gender.
Not sure if it disappeared (I put 4-5 sprays
wrists, armpits, back of neck, and neck/ear
regions) and not sure if it's still here. Peace

The opening of Oud Fleur is bitter and spicy, but then it gradually mellows into a beautiful rose, with a hint of resin and patchouli. I find the scent to be polite and pleasant, but not necessarily bland; a bit more on the feminine side.

Despite the loud start, the drydown is relatively lightweight, so those of you who were hoping for the powerhouse might be disappointed. Having said that, I find that it lasts the whole day on me, which is what I usually expect from Tom Ford.

mayberry
mayberry

I love thisss. A boosy, caramel, floral with oud, resin, and sandalwood. Just gorgeous. I think I even smell cinnamon. Reminds me a little bit of the sunscreen smell in shanghai lily and cafe rose. I do smell beer but beer smells good lol. I'd love to add this to my collection but, I've already bought two Tom Fords. A third is a reach :L

weaselize
weaselize

The opening of this was very alcoholic and harsh to me. Soon it settles down. The first image that came to mind was a stereotypical image. A big granma with a big hairy head and a furry coat. I can smell the flowers, a dominant rose, but the mix with this and the oud turns in something very familiar. The alcoholic opening wasn,t just the opening. This smells like beer. Wearing this is equal like you,ve spilled beer on yourself. Not good

jozemo

A strong woodsy bittersweet cousin to declaration d'un soir intense ,especially once this parfum drydown, longevity about six to eight hours on the skin and 24 hours on cotton shirt,got a bottle of this parfum for the colder months ahead,very nice.

LisaMari
LisaMari

I think I have to try this one again, the opening was just so off putting I didn't give it a chance... it was stuffy and dirty ;( but maybe I would've liked the drydown? :/

houstcs
houstcs

This is magnificent, very similar to mona di orio oud, just a little less skank., which brings it from meh, to oh my. Dark and heavy, even tasting it at times (two sprays).
9/10 all over the board, the oud is more representative of the real stuff, not synthetic even if it is really, probably is. If that makes sense

lizakaya
lizakaya

A truly wonderful masculine/feminine vibe with this one...I get a fair amount of rose and spice on the initial blast, and as it warms to the skin the oud steps forward. For me, the patch balances everything nicely. This is not for the weak of mind nor the feint of heart, this is a big bold fragrance, almost akin to the Fendi and Paloma Pocasso of the 80's genre. I can see why SAs suggest this to people who love Black Orchid, it has a similar headiness but for me without being overbearing.

victoria.mei1992

Just sprayed, so strong! Smells like old coridor, like someone just burned some incense. Wow, like mid ages, and resembles to war. I wear this right now, it's interesting, from black orchid family. I would like to have one perfume like this, something interesting, but it's very expensive, so maybe I would buy something cheaper with similar vibe. On hair it smells better.

rossyegio5
rossyegio5

Classica combinazione rosa/oud che io amo molto.
Ma di bellezza molto fragile.
Questo profumo è identico a As Sawira Penhaligon's, uno skinscent privo di prioiezione, affascinante ma troppo evanescente.
Oud molto ammorbidito da una rosa pallida, elegante e fievole.
L'austerità del flacone contrasta la debolezza della fragranza, che resta gradevole... Una femminilità remissiva, forse rassegnata, timida.
Like but not love.

FORTEZZA
FORTEZZA

A nice stinky resinous rose oud with hints of sandalwood. I like this one quite a bit. Very rich in rose/sandalwood dry down.

Edit: I wish it wasn't so resinous/powdery. I don't smell much rose, more Oud/Sandalwood/Resin... I like it, for me its not FBW, but at any rate it's still...

Top 10 Tom Ford

TrailerTrashPrincess
TrailerTrashPrincess

not what i was hoping for.

on me this becomes a sweetened black-pepper scent with powdery overtones. it keeps alllmost going to this amazing place, but hasn't yet. good for my wallet, though.

Calvini
Calvini

For some reason Fragrantica has very limited details about this fragrance.. I don't know how to "suggest" my research or to fix it myself, but this is a very complex and sophisticated fragrance (I just bought one yesterday!), more smokey and less warm than most rose/oud combo.

"Private Blend Oud Fleur is composed around an oud wood core, amplified with additional woody notes: patchouli, sandalwood, incense, styrax, cistus, a leather accord, ambergris and castoreum.

The Middle East’s Damascus Rose heritage is evoked with a blend of Rose Bulgaria ORPUR, Rose Absolute Morocco and Rose Absolute Turkey ORPUR, said to combine fresh petal, nectar and stem-like scent signatures.

This floral heart is enhanced with ginger CO2, cardamom seed oil ORPUR, cinnamon bark Laos ORPUR and pimento berry. The composition is completed with a touch of Geranium Egypt ORPUR, tagette, osmanthus, davana oil and a date accord."

Jury
Jury

This is truly a unisex fragrance. I was a little worried how a fleur oud could be masculine and feminine, but this fragrance was blended well.

The scent is great and i am normally not a fan of fleur scents.

The Longevity is good as well. I have no complaints in this department, this fragrance has good staying power.

Sillage is moderate.

I got a complement on it by two women.

My marks..

Scent: 7.5/10
Sillage: 6.5/10

Jury Verdict: 7.5/10

punitshalyal
punitshalyal

Oud Fleur
----------
I had a tough time with this stuff.

I expected some smooth flowery oud (just like the most beautiful oud wood) out of this fragrance whereas it turned out to be a stink. There is surely some improper testing done before releasing this fragrance. I mean why would someone like to smell like a granpa when there is still a whole life ahead and hell lot of great perfumes to smell.

This is by far the worst oud I have come across. Totally confused on what does this frag contains. I can smell a serious mismatch of oud and resins. flower is trying to sneak in but the other two notes are murdering it.

this is a highly confused fragrance which is self obsessed of being a Tom ford creation but however does not have any self identity.

Pass for me.

Oudy
Oudy

I'm not a huge fan of "flowery" perfumes and I wasn't in a real hurry to try this offering from the Tom Ford machine. After tobacco ouds dense richness I figured this would be light. Was I wrong...

More woods than flowers, Oud Fleur, is a dark and deep perfume that has thankfully toned down the rose that most rose/oud combos seem to celebrate. I have several, Rose Oud by kilian, Montales powerhouse Black Oud, and Mr fords Noir d Noir, and this is my favorite of all of them precisely because the Rose is less promenent. The oud accord is very heavy handed and to my nose, dominates. More so than in the other oud perfumes from Tom Fords private label. If I were to spend money on a full bottle of oud centric perfumes from this line, it would be this one.

Performance is above average

Scent 7/10 initially....8/10 on the dry down as the Rose takes a further backseat to the woods
Projection 7/10...wafts in and out
Fortitude 8/10...hangs on like a wino to a bottle

Nyssa Ainley
Nyssa Ainley

Luckily, I hate this. As if I loved it there would be no way I can justify spending that much money on a fragrance.

Far too strong on the incense and not enough of the fleur.

The second Niche I tried and diskiked, not just me but my entire family wanted to retch.

I am sorry to anyone who loves this scent and carries it off with aplomb but it is not for this white floral, sweet, lover.

I hope there is a Niche one out there for me, but this is not it!

prodigy
prodigy

Not your typical rose and oud fragrance. This has a strange note blended in this that's not listed. A bit sour, cinnamon resembling note. Perhaps geranium? Whatever it is it really brings this fragrance to life for me. Solid addition.

nat.thomson7
nat.thomson7

A solid fragrance. Feels very substantial. Firm and well crafted.

Seems best for evening or dress wear. Or luxurious casual wears (leather and fur).

Manly balance of the notes. Rich.

flowers-in-the-springtime
flowers-in-the-springtime

This is a rather lightweight oud for me, but that may be a plus for those who are not crazy about Oud. Initially, it's rather strange and a bit frightening as all Tom Fords seem to be to my nose. They all have this 'odd' note which then morphs into something amazing!
The opening is floral and resembles Atelier d’Orient Plum Japonais, but then the genius in this scent lies in its ability to metamorphasize into something else, resembling burnt flowers and wood. It's main appeal to me is the presence of a really dirty patchouli!! Heaven!!!!
The smell starts to change constantly and I admit that I found myself inhaling deeply at different times of the day enraptured with this gorgeous aroma.
Very very beautiful and clever perfume, I love it!!
For me I prefer Oud Wood, which is a little fresher and where oud predominates, but this is a fabulous perfume and well worth the price tag. I will be adding a bottle to my ever increasing collection of TF's.
Longevity is forever, silage is about 2 feet

weevil
weevil

Well, I hope I won;t be courting any controversy with my ramblings; Initial sensation is a soft, warm and slightly 'sticky' oud/resin that I love on my skin. I almost get a slight warm amber in there too. No medicinal or sharp tones - it's a very cozy, approachable oud! BUT... wait 20 minutes and this juice undergoes a metamorphosis! It has become a predominantly geranium/soft rose concoction with maybe the slightest hint of wet earth (from the patchouli?) I'm getting the slightest hint of something like violet (?) too - this is a beautiful and interesting scent but too floral for me. I can't think of any other scent that I've recently sampled that changes character is such a beautiful way. It seems to become 'cooler' as it drys-down. This is something I haven't experienced before. Most scents seem (to me at least) to release their warmer tones as time passes - this turns that idea on its head. I do not find there to be a dominant 'heady' rose scent here, and it's all the better for it. A very interesting scent.

Germany
Germany

CAPTIVATING

I LOVE the rose sandalwood -resin -patchouli combination.

This is a fragile softer, side of oud. Much more delicate than most ouds.

A warm fuzzy fragrance that smells exactly what the notes suggest. Yet there are more notes in here , just not listed on fragrantica. Absolutely love it , very fresh due to rose and oud and sweet and warm due to resin and sandalwood. There is a hint of soft suede in here , really great. Wears close to the skin , my favourite of his oud collection. The sandalwood is creamy and fuzzy and milky and fresh and soapy, it fills all my needs and wants in one perfume. Its magnificent !!!!

It layers beautifully with a few other TF fragrances.
Cafe Rose
Patchouli Absolue
Oud wood
Santal blush

This is an amazing fragrance. It has many different levels and personalities throughout its wear time. The dry down is my very favorite part. Warm sandalwood , very unusual and milky. It goes through different stages. Incredible perfume. Genius !

aschiffm
aschiffm

Definitely unique. I was expecting this to be strong but it's actually kind of soft and blends in with the skin. Almost transparent but extremely warm. It's also a little "rainy" feeling and murky. the dry down is nice- sophisticated floral. Very hard to describe because it is so different from anything else, would definitely give this a try!

Jack_Lumber
Jack_Lumber

@Patzaidan...

"Terrible" is not a review, it is a statement.
A review would be elaborating on why you personally believe this is terrible.

Even though I don not agree with your opinion on this fragrance, it is entirely valid, as fragrance is most definitely a subjective realm. However, it would be informative to hear the reasons behind your dislike....

An expensive mistake!
Tried this in store and thought it smelled wonderful. Having purchased it I found it to be far too spicy and masculine smelling for my liking. Doesn't suit my skin at all. Wearing this I have been told I smell like an incense stick. Also told I smell like I'm wearing mens aftershave.
It was only when I paid £140 for this bottle of perfume I was offered and given samples of other Tom Ford scents. I wish I had been given the samples before this regrettable purchase as I would have chosen something more suitable.

Heartwood
Heartwood

This should be called Oud Spice. Very spicy, which overwhelms the floral more than I like. Cinnamon is strong, also something like clove and cardamon. It bends toward a gourmand oud, which makes it very seasonal for me. I'd wear this only in the late fall and holiday season, as I generally do with other gourmands (like Daim Blond). To its credit, the oud is very, very nice-- long-lasting, smooth, and doesn't become medicinal. After about six hours, the spices have receded, and the ambergris and incense come forward while the oud shimmers in the background. It's quite exquisite at this point, and not faint, but I still wouldn't make the journey often. I'll keep with other rose/oud combos that don't remind me of a holiday candle (a nice holiday candle!).

Deonte526
Deonte526

I am enjoying this fragrance! It gave me a reaction to make an impulse purchase and there is only one other fragrance that made me have that same kind of reaction and that is memoir woman. So I was very pleased to find that this fragrance did that. I didn't buy it. Not yet. But it will soon be in my collection and I can't wait! Tom Ford is going to have me broke by the time I'm done getting the fragrances I love lol!

Nmsekhmet
Nmsekhmet

am new to ouds so i can't testify to its strength. but i really like this scent. just the right amount of intensity. sophisticated. individual. something to flaunt.

muzzbait
muzzbait

not getting much 'oud' out of this one...the resins mixed with sugary-sweet rose. it's nice and floral indeed...

ThEnAuGhTyPrOf.
ThEnAuGhTyPrOf.

@Jack Hunter: I've ALWAYS ALWAYS enjoyed reading your reviews. You do such a fantastic job.... Thank you.....!

Jack_Hunter
Jack_Hunter

This opens with a strong sweetened rose with a lot of patchouli coming through. The oud note is a bit subdued within this blend and does not really stand out.

Eventually the scent becomes woody and tames the sweetened rose.

This is a very nice fragrance but there are so many like this which this is not the best.

demonicpretty
demonicpretty

Very interesting! Maybe I am biased since I'm a little new to oud notes, but I like this one. It is a mysterious and dark dirty rose and wood scent. The floral note is so delicate and pretty underneath the rich woods and spices. It feels a bit ghostly because of the dry, pleasantly musty oud. It makes me imagine attending a seance in an old, haunted Victorian house. Very long lasting, but has soft projection and sillage.

patrick-fragrancelover
patrick-fragrancelover

"Oud Fleur"? More like "Fleur avec un peu de Oud".

Upon hitting the skin - I got a lot of a dirty, deep rose, with incense and some oud. Fast forward about two minutes and we've got cardamom, spices, and something of a chocolate sweetness in there along with... more rose. Pleasant but balmy, intriguing, and leans ever so slightly towards the "feminine" side of the unisex scale. But really, what is feminine and masculine these days anyway?

The balmy element fades and throughout the dry down remains the rose and sweet resins, with some of the oud coming out to play here and there. The sandalwood also makes its way forward, balancing the field, with subtle patchouli adding more depth to the scent.

This certainly isn't an oud-lover's paradise. However, it's a pleasant, sweet and spicy rose to be enjoyed by those who appreciate their florals - but long for something beyond your typical, mundane rose fragrance. Oud Fleur goes beyond a rose's beautiful flower, and makes its way down the stem, taking the thorns with it. Not what I was expecting, but definitely enjoyable in its own way.

mossyoakpenn
mossyoakpenn

The following review is really for my notes only, its very brief and leaves out a ton of details. Im just typing something that I remember each by. Im sure I will disrespect someones favorite fragrance too.

Opens with a lot of dry rose and oud and then later on dries into a dry rose only. No...

yvashche
yvashche

Cannot get away from rose/oud mixes. Sampled about 20 different perfumes, including many different ouds and roses and nothing hit. I was about to give up when I decided to revisit TF. I did not purchase a full bottle till now because of the price and small size but after being in contact with a lot of banal perfumes, I had to give it a chance. Well, when that sucker attached itself to my arm, it would not let go and I could not unglue my nose from my wrist. Deep, sweet and resiny, this perfume has it all. I don't know much about notes and such but I know this smells complex, expensive, classy and lasts all day. Could not be happier.

Michael1962
Michael1962

Tried this again today.Slightly disappointed as I sense a been there done that sampling of Cafe Rose,Frederic Malle's Lipstick Rose (the initial squirt has a real waxy lipstick note in my opinion which lasts quite a while) and to a much lesser extent the spices of Dior's Oud Ispahan.No oud here either.The title is misleading.
Pleasant but hardly groundbreaking.
On the podium of the latest Tom Ford Ouds,it gets the bronze medal behind Tobacco Oud and Oud Wood.

allaboutbeauty
allaboutbeauty

WOW, this perfume is stunning!! After about an hour, Oud Fleur starts to resemble Cafe Rose but without the coffee note. This fragrance is a must have for rose lovers. I am skipping the Cafe Rose and going straight for this one!!

kenzoh25
kenzoh25

Oud Fleur is absolutely amazing. Its always changing between sandalwood, spices, patchouli, osmanthus, rose and oud. The resins in Oud Fleur are balmy and bitter sweet. The dry down is fantastic and very well blended. Highly recommended fragrance.

indianwells
indianwells

I absolutely adore this dirty rose. Le Labo Rose 31 has a similar vibe but Oud Fleur seems to have more depth, that little something extra. Feminine? I don't agree, this is for a confident man who is comfortable with who he is and his own sexuality, hetero, gay or otherwise. I am besotted.

perfume243
perfume243

Setrata de hacer hago diferente oud fragrancias nueva ok

rogson
rogson

No discernible oud note to me at all, real or synthetic, even through the drydown. Not even much of a rose note, either. Pretty disappointed in this one. Nothing disagreeable, but not special at all.

Update: Tried this again today and I got a whole different impression. The initial blast is of a kind of sour boozy resinous rose. Still not getting a distinct oud note but there is a woody note in this that is similar to Tobacco Oud which may be a very well blended (soft) oud. Much nicer and notable than I first thought.

Scentrist
Scentrist

Foremost, I've heard the "let's focus on the positives and avoid the negatives" psychology before, and let me simply say that it's disingenuous. Often, it leads the person seeking information to think that every fragrance becomes the "feel good hit of the summer" that each terrible movie uses as their critical review. While I think both @snowtree and @jivaswood have their points, and I personally side more with Jivaswood in feeling that Oud, as an element, has become a "me too" craze for niche and luxe perfumery -- a crutch, if you will -- here's what I'd love to see more of: Tell me why.

If you like it, substantiate it. Why would I plunk down $200 on this? What is it doing that everything else hasn't? Why is it noteworthy? What did it evoke?

If you hate it, give me some background. Educate me on why you felt it was dreck. Tell me what didn't work for you. Help improve my understanding as a consumer of why it doesn't add anything new to the conversation. Why is it simply a "me too" experience.

That helps us all. I've said before and will continue saying that the world isn't all sunshine and rainbows, and not everyone will love everything. Every fragrance will strike each person just a bit differently despite how they employ the elements. So rather than tell us, "It sucks" or "Tom Ford rocks" -- that's not helpful -- educate each other and tell me why. I may not agree with you, but that feedback will resonate with me and help me when I'm considering how I might perceive it too.

It's just perfume, ladies and gentlemen. (off soap box)

Now that I've tried this, I can honestly say that it's pleasant but it left me bereft of any passion on how it should feel. What I get? Rose. Lots and lots of rose. More rose than any true notion of Oud. I'm not being pummeled by a 2x4 with Oud, but more asking why it's virtually undetectable. From top-note to base, it's deep and resinous rose. If that's what you like, have at it. If you want your Oud to be more a sip of Scotch than a white wine spritzer, Oud Fleur won't be it.

originaldeftom
originaldeftom

Beautiful fragrance. Extremely well blended. Very strong initially but the dry-down is to die for.

Just the perfect harmony between Rose and Oud.

However at £140 for 50ml rather pricey, so go for Aramis Caligraphy Rose oud instead to achieve similar effect.

jozemo

right on! @snowtree...it is o.k. to disagree and dislike about something ,but i'd rather read about a scent that is good enough to purchase and collect!
feedback good or bad is o.k. if it is not hostile or spiteful.

Shahz
Shahz

Starts off similar to an Oud and Rose blend (Mukhallat) common in the gulf. It evolves into something clean, floral and soapy. It certainly smells pleasant but you could easily find something very similar if not identical at a much cheaper price. I once purchased a 3g attar bottle in Saudi Arabia which smelled very much like this for the equivalent of $10.

To my nose the dry down is very similar to Tom Ford Arabian Wood.

jivaswood

@That sounds like people who just think the world is what they think / see. No one else can opine negatively. To say that something is bad doesn't mean being stupid. Stupid is thinking that there's only one way of thinking! #That'sall

jivaswood

@ SnowTree: What do you mean? Should I write just about what I like? That's ridiculous. It's necessary for someone disagree with. Unanimity is stupid, and apparently you're preaching it. You may even disagree with what I think, what I'm talking about, but it's pathetic to try to determine what people are writing and thinking. That's most unfortunate than the cliché, about fragrances, that you berate. Plus, I disagree that massive sales are enough to produce terrific perfumes or for developing prolific things. So, don't come acting as an intelligent talker and writing that if Arabs are buying very many products, good things will come to market. Others arrived, and there was no need for it. This is your thesis, but there's nothing that proves or confime. By the way, your thesis contradicts logic. You're talking about business and art is never in line with business or money. Plus, I'm not doing blablabla, I'm just tired of these obvious names and destitute, trying to win consumers (They can be Arab or potential fans). Last but not least, you even don't need to waste your time explaining about Oud, because I've lived in Orient, during a long time, and I know how important it is for them. This only makes me more bored/upset about this kind of fragrance. A lot of bad and unnecessary!

B-Boy93
B-Boy93

I was a little disappointed with this, perhaps I expected the same deep resinous punch as in Oud Wood, but alas no. It's more of a smokey sort of wood smell, that quickly changes into a rather spicy floral. And then before you know it, it just smells exactly like Café Rose (on my skin anyway). I love Tom Ford, but this was just 'ok'.

Finally tried this today.
Disappointed from the initial sniff I had...too feminine, the rose & patchouli is very prominent and Oud is a background.
I thought it might've been dark and sexy but it's lightweight for me.
I've certainly no objection to florals and especially rose in male or unisex fragrances but not when they're at the forefront and this is a prime example.

OUD FIGHT!!!!

I can sympathize with both sides of this debate.
I like Snowtree's comment though.

Ultimately fragrances are about stimulating the senses and evoking a response whatever that might be.
We should maybe focus more on the positive aspects.
(Hypocrisy ALERT: says he who has been known to write the odd bile filled review)
Seriously though, in essence it should be about the smell not what's en vogue.

There's a lot of hype surrounding Oud but it's still all about the composition of the fragrance as a whole the sum of it's parts rather than militant Oudheads moaning and questioning "How Oud is this oud?" or if it has Oud in the title of the fragrance...it matters not if it's pleasing to your nose.

I for one have been anticipating these new Tom Ford Oud's as somebody who is indifferent about Oud as such but loves Tom Ford fragrances generally.
Can't wait to try this one.

fazli ikram
fazli ikram

congrats...snowtree,love your comment i may copy your statement , hope you dont mind

snowtree
snowtree

Jivaswood, Oud is huge in Middle Eastern countries. HUGE. And since they are by far and away one of the most abundant purchasers of perfumes, these fragrances can help support many of the houses creative efforts, with just one great selling Oud perfume. Have you ever been to NYC or a nice retail store in a large metropolitan area? Arabs, bless their hearts, will come in and purchase hundreds and hundreds of dollars worth of Oud fragrances, sometimes thousands for themselves and for those to take back home. Good for them and us. So yeah, get used to Ouds. They are good for business and that is good for the perfume industry. I'm sure it's like the French saying, "Jesus, another clean fabric laundry sport scent for the Americans? I'm so tired of it, blah, blah, blah." So stop you're whining. Oud is a fantastic element that broadens the spectrum and provides diversity. So many perfumes have had Oud in them as notes for decades without being named Oud. Just because many of the popular and niche houses have decided to add one or two to their lineup out of fifty or sixty, is that really something to complain about? Many like Malle and Diptyque don't even have an Oud. And if your referring to Montale, Pierre spent a bunch of time in Saudi Arabia perfecting Ouds for royalty, so yes, they specialize in that category. Here's a suggestion. If you don't like something, don't pay attention to it and focus more of your time talking about what you do like. Post that. Make the world a little better and brighter.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Tom Ford Oud Fleur fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Tom Ford Oud Fleur, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Oud Fleur by Tom Ford. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Oud Fleur by Tom Ford represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.