Designers » T-Z » Floral « Groups

New Experience Woman Tom Tailor for women

New Experience Woman Tom Tailor for women
dislike

New Experience Woman Tom Tailor for women Videos

New Experience Woman by Tom Tailor is a Floral fragrance for women. New Experience Woman was launched in 2006. Top notes are mandarin orange, cassia and bergamot; middle notes are freesia, jasmine and heliotrope; base notes are sandalwood and musk.

Mandarin Orange Cassia Bergamot

Freesia Jasmine Heliotrope

Sandalwood Musk

Love Trap Hot Pink

New Experience Woman Fragrance Reviews

kikiena01
kikiena01

I got a free sample and as I put it on my skin I realized I know this scent. It is very similar to Chupa Chups Love Trap Hot Pink.

This perfume is very comforting and cosy, I love how simple yet incredibly good it smells. Nice spring/summer fragrance. But I looked it up here in the Czech Republic and it seems to be unavailable. What a shame!

GREETINGS! :)

seledin
seledin

Nothing special, smells like an ordinary shower gel. Very fruity, sweet and flat.

Yanna
Yanna

This fragrance is like a good, kind young woman :) Floral musky peaceful scent. It's not expensive and personally I think that many expensive fragrances smell cheap so I don't really care about the relation between price and perfume too much But this one despite the price does not smell cheap to me. It smells kind and gentle.

mimithezmija
mimithezmija

Beautiful gentle fragrance for the day, as the spring breeze .... :) ... i love it and i wear it...

where we can fine tom tailor perfume ( new expiriance in dubai ?

guest_Vika
guest_Vika

for me its good. I can recommed to try it.

Annah7
Annah7

Unfortunately...nothing special. Fruity and light. Poor staying power. It smells rather inexpensive and like many other on the market these days.

New Experience Woman by Tom Tailor 3.67 out of 5 based on 31 ratings and 7 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Tom Tailor New Experience Woman fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Tom Tailor New Experience Woman, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify New Experience Woman by Tom Tailor. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of New Experience Woman by Tom Tailor represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Chanel Allure eau de parfum Avon Far Away Naomi Campbell Cat Deluxe At Night Naomi Campbell Naomi Campbell Dolce&Gabbana D&G Anthology L`Imperatrice 3 Cacharel Amor Amor In a Flash Dior Dior Addict Chanel Chanel N°5 Eau Premiere Dolce&Gabbana The One Bvlgari Omnia Crystalline Dior Poison Dior Poison Tendre Chopard Wish Thierry Mugler Alien Donna Karan DKNY Be Delicious Fresh Blossom Prada Prada Candy Marc O`Polo Marc O`Polo Pure Green Woman Escada Especially Escada Laura Biagiotti Venezia 2011 Versace Versense