Designers » T-Z » Woody Floral Musk « Groups

Rock Your Life For Him Tom Tailor for men
dislike

I have it: 4 I want it: 10 My signature: 1

leather
Rock Your Life For Him Tom Tailor for men Pictures Rock Your Life For Him Tom Tailor for men Pictures

Rock Your Life For Him opens with notes of grapefruit and pink pepper. The heart notes of rose are followed by the base of sandalwood, cedar, moss, amber, leather and musk.

Available as 30 and 50 ml EDT, 50 ml After shave lotion, 150 ml deodorant and 200 ml shower gel. Rock Your Life For Him was launched in 2011.

Grapefruit Pink Pepper

Rose

Musk Sandalwood oak moss Virginia Cedar Amber Leather

Rock Your Life For Him Fragrance Reviews

zola0203
zola0203

Very nice indeed.
Certainly spicy, woody and with a little citrus.

I was almost put off by so many people making mention of the spice as I think this is difficult to blend in well, but in this it is not overpowering. It is a nice black/red pepper and earthy/mossy base over which first a mild citrus-wood, then just wood, predominates.

It is a surprisingly good composition for the price, with a great blend. And for a lover of wood-based fragrances such as myself this offers variety and value for money.

Projection and longevity very good but not overwhelming by any means (as some spicy frags can be)

Jucmorgo

This perfume is strong, a little bit spicy but not like red spices but green spices like cedar and oakmoss. If you are looking for a strong perfume, you will like it.

However it is not masculine against its advertisement. Okay-okay, masculine but not like Tsar or some similar real masculine scents. Rather it is strong-green-forest-spicy scent so I can use it too.

I use this perfume because I feel a lot of oakmoss-cedar-pepper-sandalwood scent with a little pine scent too, though pine cannot be found on the list.

At first I can feel grapefruit, pepper and cedar, later oakmoss-sandalwood and pepper for a while. Sometime a little rose but it is not so important and strong.

You can see on the picture that the bottle is dark green. Well, this perfume is very dark green with a little (really little) grapefruit at first and white a little sweet scent.

At the end I can feel some sweeter scent, I think that is sandalwood and musk together, besides dark oakmoss scent.

When I use it, I can feel myself like in a forest. I love nature (green) perfumes but not the "fresh-citrus" ones.

I absolutely love this perfume.

Long lasting; 8-12 hours; but if I spray it, I can feel it other day as well (more than 24 hours).

On skin this perfume is very good, no spot or allergic reaction, nothing. Oh, and it is not oily.

If someone sprays on the skin and smells the perfume immediately, it can be too strong a bit but after 3 minutes will be okay the strength. Don't smell immediately the perfume on your skin!

The glass is very strong and cool.

I recommend to try it: cheap, great scent. If you like the forest, a cooler and green but not only green perfume, you have to try that!

Jucmorgo

Rock Your Life For Him by Tom Tailor 2.63 out of 5 based on 9 ratings and 3 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Tom Tailor Rock Your Life For Him fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Tom Tailor Rock Your Life For Him, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Rock Your Life For Him by Tom Tailor. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Rock Your Life For Him by Tom Tailor represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Esprit Esprit Urban Nature For Men Adidas Adidas Victory League Adidas Adidas Ice Dive Diesel Plus Plus Feminine Burberry The Beat Bourjois Lovely Girl Alverde Lemon Love Esprit Connect for Her S.T. Dupont S.T. Dupont Blanc Slumberhouse Norne Elizabeth Taylor Forever Elizabeth Giorgio Armani Armani Prive Cologne Spray Bois d'Encens Atelier Cologne Orange Sanguine Creed Original Vetiver Amouage Jubilation for Men Avon Little Black Dress Tom Ford Tuscan Leather Tom Ford Grey Vetiver Narciso Rodriguez Narciso Rodriguez for Her Eau de Parfum Dolce&Gabbana D&G Anthology L`Imperatrice 3