Designers » T-Z » Oriental « Groups

Eau de Tommi Sooni I Tommi Sooni for women and men
dislike

tobacco
Eau de Tommi Sooni I Tommi Sooni for women and men Pictures

Lime, lemon leaves, bergamot, bay laurel

Jonquil, metallic rose, Cuban cigar accord

Huon pine, sandalwood, benzoin, Oakmoss

A rich, deep Oriental enhanced with oakmoss for an urbane, warm, sensual presence. Created by Tommi Sooni perfumer Brett Schlitter.

Constructed on a base of huon pine and sandalwood, its subtle heart of jonquil, metallic rose and cigar accord peaks in a mingling of sparkling top notes - lime, lemon leaves and bergamot.

Despite the cries for revolution, couples embrace in what could be their last dance together. A kiss, a moist brow, a heart beat. The scent of EdTS 1 is in the air. Inspired by our love of far away cultures: our high concentration eau de toilette fragrances are for those who appreciate the charismatic, the unexpected, and the beautiful. Dreams are made of this.

Eau de Tommi Sooni I was launched in 2011.

Petitgrain Bergamot Lime Bay Leaf

Narcissus Rose Metallic notes Tobacco

Sandalwood oak moss Benzoin Pine

Eau de Tommi Sooni I Fragrance Reviews

Roge'
Roge'

It's only 2 good oriental fragrances ever made and Tommi Sooni I are both of em. What a surprise this was! This smells like a better version of Serge Lutens Arabie. Just think of this like lime cooked over a sweet base of sticky benzoin. The mixture makes this fragrance both sharp and heavy. Another adjective to describe this would be something along the lines of a vanilla forest...a real pungeant piney forest at that. Longevity is an easy 8hrs for me.

icekat
icekat

Tommi Sooni I is a high quality and complex scent. The fresh and green citrus notes are blended well with a sophisticated tobacco note and pleasant woody base. I do not like to classify the scents as male or female but this composition definitely feels masculine to me.

The opening is bitter greens and lime. It is fresh, cool and invigorating. I smell a lot of petit grain in the opening, which gives this scent a unique tone. I am not sure if I like it though. I think it is a bit too much for my taste, as it smells too sharp and too green to my nose. The scent slowly evolves into woody scent with the pine and oakmoss. The metallic note is not obvious but it is there lingering in the background. I do not get rose or any other floral notes. The tobacco note is quite noticeable and I think it adds an interesting layer to the woody notes. I like this stage a lot as I think the combination of tobacco and woods is quite nice here. Eventually, the scent warms up and softens as the sandalwood and light benzoin becomes more noticeable in the base. The sillage and longevity are good.

Overall score 7.5/10. This is a second fragrance I try from Tommi Sooni and so far I can see that this house creates scents with interesting compositions and a nice development curve. I asked my husband to try it on but I do not think that it worked great on him. Perhaps this scent needs the right chemistry. I think it is worth sampling but not a blind buy material.

jeca
jeca

This is a very interesting scent which has attracted me immediately. This is mix of balms and citruses, better on my husband, than me. It's refreshing at the beginning and warm at the end, and balmy and citrusy sweet.

Eau de Tommi Sooni I by Tommi Sooni 4.46 out of 5 based on 12 ratings and 3 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Tommi Sooni Eau de Tommi Sooni I fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Tommi Sooni Eau de Tommi Sooni I, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Eau de Tommi Sooni I by Tommi Sooni. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Eau de Tommi Sooni I by Tommi Sooni represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Nasomatto Black Afgano Parfumerie Generale PG21 Felanilla Amouage Amouage Lyric Woman Tommi Sooni Eau de Tommi Sooni II Diptyque Eau Duelle Tauer Perfumes 02 L`Air du Desert Marocain Tommi Sooni Tarantella The Vagabond Prince Enchanted Forest Jean Desprez Bal a Versailles Serge Lutens Miel De Bois Le Labo Poivre 23 London Profumum Roma Battito d`Ali Anne Pliska Anne Pliska Mona di Orio Oudh Osmanthus Diptyque Tam Dao Lorenzo Villoresi Aura Maris Donna Karan Chaos Tauer Perfumes 01 Le Maroc Pour Elle By Kilian Love by Kilian L`Artisan Parfumeur Dzing!