Designers » T-Z » Floral Fruity Gourmand « Groups

Tommy Bahama for Her Tommy Bahama for women

Tommy Bahama for Her Tommy Bahama for women
dislike

Tommy Bahama for Her by Tommy Bahama is a Floral Fruity Gourmand fragrance for women. Tommy Bahama for Her was launched in 2013. Top notes are mandarin orange, apple and honeysuckle; middle notes are gardenia, heliotrope and floral notes; base notes are vanilla, patchouli, praline and musk.

Mandarin Orange Apple Honeysuckle

Gardenia Heliotrope Floral Notes

Vanilla Patchouli Praline Musk

Betsey Johnson

Tommy Bahama for Her Fragrance Reviews

Lucky7z
Lucky7z

I got this last summer (blind buy) and I like it a lot!

Honeysuckle,vanilla and praline are the main notes I pick up. Its lasts pretty long on me and anytime I've worn this I've gotten compliments!!

**This is a nice springtime scent but I wear it year round and in the winter on dull gray days this one is a nice pick me up kinda scent!!

EternityFresh
EternityFresh

My fellow Fragranticans, I have niche brands and very expensive House brands, (that I love) but sometimes you can't turn your nose up from the little guy because you can be happily surprised! I have to tell the truth, I really love this one. It's so easy. Definitely evokes the idea of fun summer times! Have you ever been out somewhere and you're wearing a fabulous expensive perfume but then someone passes you by wearing something that you know isn't as posh as yours but smells so good and you get a little perfume jealousy thing going on? Well this Tommy Bahama for Her is that perfume! Pick this one up, you won't be sorry.

SoCal Gwen
SoCal Gwen

lovely, LOVELY light tropical scent, but gone in less than an hour. Nuts. :(

jreyes366
jreyes366

This fragrance is definitely a sweet one. But not cloyingly so. The very opening reminds me strongly of Betsey Johnson's 'Betsey Johnson'. You can smell the lovely praline, vanilla, and mandarin orange. A few moments after the scent settles on the skin, I get wafts of apple and honeysuckle. This fragrance is pretty, light, and feminine. If you like sweet floral scents, this one is for you.

Tommy Bahama for Her by Tommy Bahama 4.00 out of 5 based on 26 ratings and 4 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Tommy Bahama Tommy Bahama for Her fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Tommy Bahama Tommy Bahama for Her, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Tommy Bahama for Her by Tommy Bahama. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Tommy Bahama for Her by Tommy Bahama represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy Noir Juicy Couture Viva la Juicy Yves Saint Laurent Black Opium Mariah Carey Dreams Estée Lauder Sensuous Nude Katy Perry Killer Queen Escada Cherry in the Air Giorgio Armani Acqua di Gioia Juicy Couture Viva la Juicy Gold Couture Chanel Chance Eau Tendre Lancome La Vie Est Belle Prada Prada Candy L'Eau Victoria`s Secret Sexy Little Things Noir Tease Thierry Mugler Angel Jessica Simpson Fancy XOXO Mi Amore Viktor&Rolf Flowerbomb Thierry Mugler Alien Essence Absolue Viktor&Rolf Bonbon Paris Hilton Can Can