Designers » T-Z » Floral Fruity Gourmand « Groups

Tommy Bahama for Her Tommy Bahama for women

Tommy Bahama for Her Tommy Bahama for women
dislike

Tommy Bahama for Her by Tommy Bahama is a Floral Fruity Gourmand fragrance for women. Tommy Bahama for Her was launched in 2013. Top notes are mandarin orange, apple and honeysuckle; middle notes are gardenia, heliotrope and floral notes; base notes are vanilla, patchouli, praline and musk.

Mandarin Orange Apple Honeysuckle

Gardenia Heliotrope Floral Notes

Vanilla Patchouli Praline Musk

Tommy Bahama for Her Fragrance Reviews

CharleneApril
CharleneApril

YES!!! This is wonderful on me! I love it! May be my signature fragrance for 2016! Just got it as a Mother's Day gift! BF bought it at Marshall's and I am so happy he decided on it as I have never sampled it before, just a blind buy on his part! Sweet (but not overly), yummy floral (honeysuckle) and a bit powdery with not the best longevity or sillage though. May have to spray a couple sprays on yourself every few hours if you want to really have it be noticed by others. Worth it for the price (about $25 at Marshalls) for quite a lot 3.4 fl oz. The bottle is pretty too! Like I said, worth trying

kellymi
kellymi

This was the perfume that convinced me never to blind buy again.
Blah vanilla body spray. It's like one of Walgreen's "knock-off" perfumes. Like a little girl's pretend perfume.

Sprayed it, made me sad, literally five minutes later it was gone, and I was happy again.

Suzybee
Suzybee

I was looking for the perfect floral vanilla scent for Summer and I found it. This is light but in a graceful way. The longer it sits on my skin, the more pleasant it gets. The pink bottle is so pretty with a pearl in the glass. I am definitely going to buy a back up bottle. Love, love, lovely!!!!

P.S. thank you for all the encouraging comments to pick this up! I can always count on you fragrant loving fragranticans. Kudos!!

Konga5000
Konga5000

BLIND BUY at T.J. Mish-Mosh. $19.99.
-----------
After reading all the good reviews on here--I spritzed-- and was let down.
I am a fan of most Tommy Bahama frags and this is my first "lady" scent by the brand.
Fruity --yes--but these days that's not so hard to find.
My main issue was the dry-down on this one; very basic /bland "body spray" smell. Kinda sickly one at that.
This is going into the frag graveyard OR a swap/resell .
Sorry Tommy.

Lucky7z
Lucky7z

I got this last summer (blind buy) and I like it a lot!

Honeysuckle,vanilla and praline are the main notes I pick up. Its lasts pretty long on me and anytime I've worn this I've gotten compliments!!

**This is a nice springtime scent but I wear it year round and in the winter on dull gray days this one is a nice pick me up kinda scent!!

EternityFresh
EternityFresh

My fellow Fragranticans, I have niche brands and very expensive House brands, (that I love) but sometimes you can't turn your nose up from the little guy because you can be happily surprised! I have to tell the truth, I really love this one. It's so easy. Definitely evokes the idea of fun summer times! Have you ever been out somewhere and you're wearing a fabulous expensive perfume but then someone passes you by wearing something that you know isn't as posh as yours but smells so good and you get a little perfume jealousy thing going on? Well this Tommy Bahama for Her is that perfume! Pick this one up, you won't be sorry.

SoCal Gwen
SoCal Gwen

lovely, LOVELY light tropical scent, but gone in less than an hour. Nuts. :(

jreyes366
jreyes366

This fragrance is definitely a sweet one. But not cloyingly so. The very opening reminds me strongly of Betsey Johnson's 'Betsey Johnson'. You can smell the lovely praline, vanilla, and mandarin orange. A few moments after the scent settles on the skin, I get wafts of apple and honeysuckle. This fragrance is pretty, light, and feminine. If you like sweet floral scents, this one is for you.

Tommy Bahama for Her by Tommy Bahama 4.08 out of 5 based on 29 ratings and 8 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Tommy Bahama Tommy Bahama for Her fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Tommy Bahama Tommy Bahama for Her, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Tommy Bahama for Her by Tommy Bahama. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Tommy Bahama for Her by Tommy Bahama represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Yves Saint Laurent Black Opium Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy Noir Juicy Couture Viva la Juicy Viktor&Rolf Bonbon Hanae Mori Hanae Mori Thierry Mugler Alien Essence Absolue Lancome La Vie Est Belle Jessica Simpson Fancy Prada Prada Candy Chanel Chance Eau Tendre Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau So Fresh Thierry Mugler Angel Viktor&Rolf Flowerbomb Juicy Couture Viva la Juicy Gold Couture Prada Prada Candy L'Eau Katy Perry Killer Queen Escada Cherry in the Air Estée Lauder Sensuous Nude Paris Hilton Can Can Britney Spears Island Fantasy