Designers » T-Z » Floral « Groups

Dreaming Tommy Hilfiger for women

Dreaming Tommy Hilfiger for women
dislike

tuberose
Dreaming Tommy Hilfiger for women Pictures Dreaming Tommy Hilfiger for women Pictures Dreaming Tommy Hilfiger for women Pictures Dreaming Tommy Hilfiger for women Pictures Dreaming Tommy Hilfiger for women Pictures Dreaming Tommy Hilfiger for women Pictures Dreaming Tommy Hilfiger for women Pictures Dreaming Tommy Hilfiger for women Pictures

Dreaming is a gentle white bouquet, which transfers fragrances of our dreams into reality. According to the designer’s idea, dreaming is aimed at reviving the myth of old Hollywood glamour. Beautiful Swedish girl, Mona Johannesson, is the face for this perfume.

The composition includes white peach, tuberose, white hibiscus, freesia, white sorts of trees and lily of Florence. The fragrance is produced as perfume water (30, 50 and 100 ml).

The perfume was launched in 2007. The nose behind this fragrance is Trudi Loren.

Black Currant Pink Pepper Peach

This is on sale at allbeauty.com right now! 100ml bottle with charms :P

Lucy_A
Lucy_A

I am sooo upset!!!

I have been using this perfume for about 5 years and I absolutely love it!!!! This perfume fits me perfectly!!! I cannot believe that it has been discontinued! WHY???? Can't find it anywhere! If I knew it was gonna disappear would have ordered 10 bottles at least!!!

rhaineclayton
rhaineclayton

I don't pick up on the pepper at all, thankfully.I'm loving this peachy floral!
Ok, I take it back - the pepper is coming through in the dry down. For me that takes it down a few notches from love to like.

JaxTheMinx
JaxTheMinx

I smelled this on someone else. HAD to have it based on how it smelled on her. Got it as a gift for my birthday shortly thereafter. The peach and hint of tuberose is probably what attracted me in the first place. I had a few compliments but to me it stays too close to the skin and as someone said, is almost too discreet. Longevity was not half bad. I consider it light and non-offensive and it worked well on my skin in a hot summer. Towards the end I used it less and less. I still like it but doubt I will own another bottle.

beauty_girl
beauty_girl

Have this for swap. PM me if interested.

Houra
Houra

I love this perfume , it smells so special and makes me feel special when I wear it. I get a lot of complement when wearing this perfume :)

runningmoon1
runningmoon1

I have only owned one bottle of this, and would definitely buy more. I remember I wore this to work one day when the owner was there and he asked who smelled so good, along with half the crew and it ended up being me. One of the other managers pointed out that it was me and they asked what I had on, because it smelled really good. It has been awhile since i've had the pleasure of smelling this, but I remember it being amazing.

orangelips
orangelips

A very discrete, easy-to-wear perfume. Recommend it for the first-time perfume users.

umum_smellsgood
umum_smellsgood

I don't find this perfume to be "soft" at all. It is a sweet floral musk. When I first spray this one I get a blast of the floral, after an hour I am left with a floral/musky scent. I don't get peach at all. A pretty, preppy, very feminine perfume. I can't say I love it or that I would purchase it again, but it is nice. A bit typical of TH perfumes.

YoLin
YoLin

Tommy Hilfiger Dreaming is the scent I use when I don't feel like smelling too much 'pefume-like.' It's a very clean, soft and preppy scent with a good balance between sweet and fresh.
What I like the most about this perfume is the fact that it doesn't smell too musky on me since I can't stand obvious musk.
I think Dreaming is one of those scents you just can't go wrong with. It's a safe scent that almost everyone will appreciate I think.

jensyr
jensyr

More I wear it, more I like it. I dont think there is nothing very special about this fragrance, but this works great when I need something ordinary and fresh, something what everyone likes to smelling. Its not shower-clean scent, its very perfume-way clean, everyone who smell it knows its a parfym, not a soap, know what I mean? Well, Im almost 30, and I dont see that this is very "teen" scent, maybe its becose of pepper what makes it more adult to me. This was my blind buy, and Im very happy to have this, even if I have many better parfyms than this one.

rochie
rochie

Exquisite. I love the opening, but what follows, makes me feel lonely. Like something is missing......... Turns out my perfume is missing! It's gone in just 10 mins. Haven't learnt my lesson - I still blind buy. For me sadly, longevity, very poor. Never mind there's plenty more perfumes to discover.

mandy.may
mandy.may

I don't like this it is boring and just not good...

heartofdixie
heartofdixie

This is a lovely fragrance that is fresh, fruity and sparkling. It's peachy and floral, light and easy to wear, perfect in summer or if you want a fresh fragrance and nothing too heavy. It has a lovely soft dry down that smells a bit like white musk but lighter, and I find that it lasts all day on me. Great price too, I got mine on Strawberrynet.com for $23.

swim_fatale
swim_fatale

Floral, soft spicy, fruity...the notes in the description capture the smell of this perfume PERFECTLY. This was hubby's present for me and it was a blind-buy for him but I LOVE it. It's weird but I spray it on in the morning, and it seems to vanish completely in a couple of hours only to re-emerge in the afternoon so beautifully that people ALWAYS ask me what I just sprayed on even if I'd sprayed myself about 6 hours earlier! Dreaming is indeed a dream...a wonderful one! Get it!

Liliya1974-2012
Liliya1974-2012

I love it, love it, love it!!! Freeeeeesh juicy peach!!!

yuerain

i love it very much. It is my signature perfume and not too overpowering. I just love it and never regret buying it as my first perfume

Mmbetorres
Mmbetorres

Tons of lily and tuberose throughout. Even after the drydown. I love the pink pepper and peach. Its a very clean, powdery, fruity scent that's great for day time all year long. It reminds me of White Shoulders, only without that harsh, overpowering old lady smell. It smells very lady-like and classic, but still youthful. I love this perfume!

Addict2Perfume
Addict2Perfume

Tommy Hilfiger Dreaming would best be described as a spicy peach. Fruity peach top notes and spicy pink pepper with a noticeable undertone of tuberose. The freesia, blackcurrant, lily, and amber come out in the dry down. I absolutely loved this when I smelled it in the store, but now that I have my own bottle I smell peachy pencil shavings. I still really like Dreaming, but it's not the love I thought it would be.

valium
valium

One of my favorite perfumes, I love its freshness and sweetness !! It's a long lasting, at least on me, overall it was a perfect fragrance.
Too bad it's been discontinued, I'm now struggling to find something similar...
(Any suggestions are more than welcome !!)

Happyme2009
Happyme2009

I received this in a swap....being a tuberose lover, I was hoping for a nice and angelic tuberose scent. Not so fast... the opening of the fragrance is quite different than the middle and base notes, rather an interesting delimitation given this isn't exactly coming from a house with tradition in parfumery. The top notes are sprinkled with lots of red pepper, spicy white flowers and freesias. Middle phase I like best, this is when the pepper gives in to a fruity sweeter smell. I cannot specifically smell peach, but I assume it is, it's sweet and sparkly. Last phase it what bothers me... it's squeaky clean, out of the shower fresh,an extra clean body wrapped in white towels, fresh and warm from the dryer .... And this is what almost ruins it for me! I am not a fan of squeaky clean scents... I shall see if this can become a love for me, or if it makes it to the swap list.
Nevertheless it is a well crafted scent, the bottle is really simple, cubic but nice, heavy and quite elegant. Silage is moderate to good and lasting power moderate to good on my skin too. Surprisingly enough is nowhere near how light I imagined it to be from reading the reviews, it's above average for strength. . Quite nice!

sandyfeet123
sandyfeet123

Simple,fresh,soft floral. Attractive,uplifting,calm.
Great for daytime wear,
Reminds me a bit of original paris hilton,Jlo live luxe, not exact but similar because of the juiciness.

nacha79
nacha79

soft...romantic and sensual perfume...the fragrance is opposite with my other perfume covet from sjp...but i love all both...i use it like my mood

ver jaina
ver jaina

tested this today at the airport shop, it's a nice breezy soft fragrance! i'm glad the amber notes in here doesn't turn sour on my skin straight after testing, definitely in my want list because it's so cool refreshing everyday scent.

the only beef is that the scent last about 1-2 hours :(
maybe the tester vial at the shop is old....i dont know. but i'm still want to have this.

celebrity89
celebrity89

Beautiful buttery peach. Too expensive at full price.
I found it at clearance price at Ross.

pefn24
pefn24

I love this.Not to much sweet, Fresh.smell like the morning winter with sunshine.

Another fruity/sweet scent, not for me. This one is for a younger woman or a teenager, in my opinion. I whish the pepper, sandalwood and amber stood out more, then this one would be great.

Ännu en fruktigt söt doft, inget för mig. Denna passar en ung tjej eller tonåring i mitt tycke. Jag önskar att pepparnoten och sandelträ och ambernoten fick mer utrymme, då hade detta varit en helt underbar doft.

Original
Original

smells floral , fresh
absolutely amazing !!

Voopie
Voopie

The smeel is boring and there is nothing unique with it.

yuerain

love it.smell great and fresh on me.

meliquel
meliquel

I absolutely love it! It's fresh like you just came out from a bubble bath. It's light (perfect for hot weather) and long lasting (3-4 hours). I always get compliments when i wear it :)

Perfumefreak
Perfumefreak

I love this.
Dreaming starts with a strong, watery pepper blow in the beginning and after 15 min. it settles down for a flowery and fruity composition.
In this i really do like the pink pepper.
This is juicy and spicy at the same time. Fresh and creamy after a while.
I can't see any teenagers using this, because Dreaming is kinda spicy and deep.
Sweet but elegant enough for grown ups.
And what do you know!? Tuberose! Should have guessed! (My all time favorite)
I bought a little, 30ml bottle, and let's see how it goes.
I just might and buy a big bottle also.

TZELATS
TZELATS

fantastic smell, romantic, for every day and time....

lalig
lalig

This is a cute everyday fresh floral for a young woman or a teenager.

susan1326
susan1326

Peaches, yes. But the pink pepper keeps it from being overly sweet. One of my go-to frags for casual, jeans days. Smells very clean, modern, and confident. I love to wear it all year, especially if I am going to be outside. I see where it could be thought of as a spring/summer scent, but I also love to pair it with a corduroy blazer and a lacy cami for the winter. A casual scent. I never fail to get a compliment when wearing Dreaming.
Got it for a steal at Walgreens-I think I paid $11 on clearance.

jackieee
jackieee

i absoloutly love this !!! not soft like ppl say its very strong and long lasting i always get compliments ... its so peachy flowery i love it you must try !!

HilaryAppleFace
HilaryAppleFace

I personally prefer this scent in the body wash form. It smells wonderfully clean and refreshing after a shower. Peach is dominant with white floral undertones of freesia. I do own the edp spray, but I don't wear it often. What I like to do with this, is spray it in my bathwater. It's delightfully invigorating. I think this would be most popular with girls in middle school who are getting into designer fragrances.

CHOCAHOLIC
CHOCAHOLIC

That was a pleasant surprise. Peachy, floral, really tempting. In general,I do not like fruity perfumes, but this was proved to be an exceptional one.
It's dreamy, soft,ethereal, magical. It is a winner, effortlessly sexy and seductive.
Lasting power is mediocre, so you will probably need to re-apply during the day.

Hayven
Hayven

This is the first perfume I have bought for myself. It's peachy and flowery. I like it, but it's not a unique smell...I'm pretty sure Body Shop or Bath and Body Works has had a scent similar to it before it came out.

It's a pleasant and light. If you want an everyday scent that won't offend anybody or announce your presence, this perfume is for you.

icekat
icekat

Dreaming is a lovely soft peach scent. It is sheer, light and romantic. Its delicate composition reminds me of a chiffon scarf in soft, pastel colors. The composition is gentle and airy. If you are looking for perfumes that make a strong statement, then this one is not the one. Dreaming rather whispers than talks loud.

The scent opens with a lovely combination of delicate peach and just a touch of blackcurrant. The peach note is prominent from the beginning and flows gracefully into the heart notes where it mingles with very light freesia. I like the fact that freesia is so timid here and only there to add a nice balance to the peach. The scent becomes very light at this stage to the point that I barely can detect it. The dry down is also barely detectable but nevertheless it is quite nice with the peach and sandalwood. The scent lasts for about 4 hours on my skin.

My overall score is 6.5/10. I really like the gentle and dreamy peach note in this perfume. The scent is pretty but I honestly do not know if anyone could even detect it on me. I really have to sniff my wrist to get it. And this scent is supposed to be Eau de Perfume!

Kiyenna
Kiyenna

The girl on the ads is so lovely!!

I don't know what it is about this scent, but it is heavenly to me. It's very fresh, light, and crisp. Perfect for spring and early summer. Reminds me a little of the beach as well. The lovely white sands of a part of Florida that I visited with my boyfriend. Whenever I smell this, it takes me right back to there. It's amazing.

I smelled the sample in a magazine and after that, I thought about it all the time. It nagged at me until I finally purchased a bottle. It's a very unforgettable, special scent.

Aredore
Aredore

Should be called "Tommy Hilfiger Metallic Peaches." I smell no legible florals, simply strange, syrupy quicksilver peaches dripping off the crook of my arm. I like it, but not enough to purchase it. Peach is a lovely scent that blends nicely with human skin. Silage is low and longevity is average to good. Would make an excellent gift for a young girl.

piapedersen
piapedersen

Never been more disappointed by a fragrance's lasting power as with this one. It disappears immediately! At first I thought it was because I was too unfamiliar with the scent so I sprayed on some more. It didn't help. I can't help thinking if it has been ruined some way before I bought it... But nevertheless, I will not buy this one again. I like stronger fragrances with more power

bambiphan
bambiphan

It's really peach scent, so sweet& gentle.

poivrerose
poivrerose

Pleasantly surprised by this enchanting scent. The initial spritz is very peachy, but not too sweet as it is balanced out really well by the pepper and currant. Right away my skin begins pulling out the tuberose, and doesn't let go of it until the very end. This peach drizzled tuberose is sensual and feminine and has just the right amount of power. The initial bright peach slowly fades to the background but never fully disappears. The dry down is musky and soft and still whispers of tuberose and peach. This scent breathes itself into this pleasantly ethereal cloud that moves along with you. If you love tuberose and/or peach scents I recommend this.
Like it very much. Rightly named, it is very dreamy. Sillage - good. Longevity - very good.

Danimm1986
Danimm1986

I love this one :) Not too overpowering, kind of smells a bit innocent. Perfect for daytime, like a lunch date or sipping cocktails on the patio with friends

sweetmarie
sweetmarie

I love this perfume, is soft, fresh, pretty and feminine. It smells flowery/peachy clean on me. I would recommend it for spring and summer.

Rose_Noire
Rose_Noire

I got this in an airport duty free as an impulse buy.
At first I loved it but after a couple of days of wearing I found it very sickening. I think the peach note is too strong and doesn't blend with the florals, it just feels 'too much' in every way. I wish it was more subtle, more classy. I had to give it away to a peach fan :)

very peach, with a slight amber musk scent. i like it. good for day wear. not overbearing at all. i really don't smell any pepper in this. i give it an 8 out of 10.

A very nice, modern fragrance that tips its hat to the Hollywood starlets of yesteryear, without an excess of glamour. Dreaming captures the essence of pure beauty and feminine charms...

This begins with a light sweet peachy note warmed by pink pepper, with its spicy kiss. Black currants add just a touch of noir class and remind us not all heroines are sweet and pure. At its heart, the powdery caress of freesia and a somewhat "dirty" tuberose is rounded and fleshed out with the subtle juiciness of snow (white) peach. At its core, it is flowery dry, innocently sweet and slightly naughty; but still classy (reminding this reviewer of the line in a song: "...He wants a lady in the street, and a 'freak' in the bed..."). The drydown here would be pretty run of the mill: creamy sandalwood, warm amber and some musk; if not for the milky pollen-heavy lilies. Sensual and classy-she is delightful on her face, playful and sweet at heart and very earthy, sexy and all woman in the end. Lovely, intruiging and youthful enough to be vivacious yet mature enough to command respect without being overbearing: Dreaming is one hot Mama...

Sillage: decent
Longevity: good
Overall: 3.5/5

Dreaming is aptly named: starts nice and pure, becomes something unbelievably sexy and fades to something ethereal and haunting...and after it's over still makes you smile and remember it fondly!

mjqueen
mjqueen

if i knew there was pink pepper in it i would not have bought it im very upset now because on paper there was no pepper but on my skin there is
i only paid $20 AUStralian which is like $18 US for an unboxed bottle 30ml so its ok but im not in love after applying to my skin its too much / too sweet/ too sythetic

rachellkimb
rachellkimb

another fragrance I used to love. Really sweet (peach) w/light woods. drydown is like..fried food! Which is partly why it's not for me anymore. I've moved on to more sophisticated scents.

Blonde Gypsy
Blonde Gypsy

I liked this and wanted so much more to love it. Its very fresh and lovely. But...its the same as Victorias secret Secret Moments Good day sunshine. I know this was first. But I discovered this after the VS and for the price value, i will stick with the VS set i got for $15. So if you prefer more of a name brand, this is a great choice. Either one is fresh, lovely, and a great starter for a new day!

danimcneil
danimcneil

Hmmm...comfort scent:) I do get some peach in dreaming, bot I wouldn't consider this a peach scent. Actually dreaming reninds me a lot of miracle by lancome. A smoother, slightly more sweet version. From the bottle I can smell quite a bit it the pepper, but on my skin I mostly sense creamy musk, cedar and a bit of peach. The cedar does have a "pencil shavings" effect, but only for a short time and then becomes very nice. O can also swear that there is a tea note here. Anyway, I find the lasting power to be slightly better than average and mediocre silleage. I quite enjoy dreaming!

AmyG77
AmyG77

I ordered didnt know what I was thinking, when I got it I didnt like it but i have to live with it cause I think you can't return it.

Helsinki
Helsinki

Yesterday morning I sneaked to the perfume section of the dept. store I work in, just minutes before the store opened.

I already had a good "cap impression" and it smelled good on the skin, too. Elegant and elusive it was. Guess I totally missed the notes? ;) I encountered light notes of caramel, anis, coconut and tuberose. The scent faded away pretty quickly, but I'm willing to wear Dreaming again :)

guest_sweetsforthesweet
guest_sweetsforthesweet

I received a tester of this. It has grown on me alot. At first I thought it was just your average pleasant floral. But I come to realize it is Absolute Perfection. There is nothing at all annoying...it smells perfect in every way..just like a beautiful bouquet of flowers. One time I sprayed it..and my friend decided to grab my hand and kiss it..I asked why he suddenly out of the blue did that. He said because I smell so good it just inspired him. Then another time..another friend bought me Chanel Chance and I sprayed it..he didnt comment on it and didnt seem to like it. Then he suddenly asked if I brought the other perfume I wore the time before....which happened to be Dreaming! The only thing that really sucks, is this is probably the one perfume I have tried that has the poorest staying power ever. It lasts 5-10 minutes..then I cant smell it at all. I first noticed it when I sprayed my group of testers on napkins..and this scent would disapear off the napkin thats why i wasnt impressed in the beginning. I'm thinking of maybe trying to spray it at the nape area so maybe it will stick on my hair. Anyhow I think its just one of those perfumes that you have to spray again every so often...but boy does it smell so fresh and perfect.

guest_natasha
guest_natasha

I love this perfume... its so fresh and delicate... in fact on my skin it lasts so good... great lasting power... i usually wear this to my gym and pilates.. and even after the workout and the sweat.. i get so many compliments... love it

sajkobiczz
sajkobiczz

I have both dreaming and dreaming pearl and I think they are almost the same maybe pearl is a little bit more peachy . maybe it's not so extraordinary or surprisingly different in it's group but it's still pretty ,romantic , fresh and worth buying at the same time :) my choice for this summer , fall , winter etc.. :)

Valt
Valt

My choise for this fall (here the weather is starting to get colder), but have to say it wasn't love at first sniff though. Didn't like the start at all, the pink pepper + currant + peach smells syntetic and somehow "old" to me... but later the magic happens :p the freesia, tuberose and peach seems to get along quite well, delivering a soft, flowery, creamy fragrace with the exact amount of sweetness to be comforting and femenine without the "candy effect" so many perfumes have these days. Also the sandalwood gives it a very warm and pleasent dry down... which BTW I'd like lasted longer, Dreaming it's pretty much gone after 3 or 4 hours.

LydiaLiu
LydiaLiu

I only tested it once, my feeling was that it's only an averagely pleasant floral scent, combined with a slight peach note, not impressive and I don't see the "old Hollywood glamour" in it because it's entirely a modern work. I thought it would be a special charming scent, but I had too high expectations. I like it a little but won't purchase.

rosered
rosered

Light, airy , sweet ,peachy floral clean ,soft & delicate .

I got this for my niece, a teenager she loved it !
for me its for a younger girl and seems to fade kind of fast ,that was the only draw back IMO..

Chris v.V.
Chris v.V.

I JUST NOW sprayed this on my wrist (from sample on card). So far, it is EXACTLY as the top three notes say: Black Currant, Pink Pepper and Peaches.

Few minutes later: too sweet/little too spicy for my chemistry. It's making me sneeze, actually!

Later: Not terribly long-lasting. It has disappeared, thank goodness!

c3c
c3c

The combination of flowers in Dreaming makes me think of gardenias. It's a very nice fragrance but it's "like" and not love for me. Something in the dry down moves it there, but that's just my preferences. If I found a superb deal I would probably pick it up. Very pleasant, feminine floral overall.

Light and nice fruity floral fragrance.

Most of all I feel the white peach note and the freesia note in this fragrance. The peach note is just adorable.

I like this fragrance. It really smells very delicate.

mandashell
mandashell

This smells like canned peaches in a heavy sugary syrup with a few flowers thrown in. It is just too sweet! If it wasn't so linear the sweetness wouldn't be nearly as annoying. The lasting power isn't very good either. If you are looking for a light unoffensive scent then I would seriously look elsewhere. This scent is rather bland and uninspired. There are many other great light scents out there. ;')

taylor
taylor

i think the smell of the peach is too strong and very artificial. not at all a quality perfume.
i like the perfume ad though, love mona johannesson.

Aphrobaby
Aphrobaby

Iam wearing it now and I find myself reapplying it a lot. Started wearing it at the end of the summer. I didn't test this one enough before I bought it I guess. I have to say the ad was part of why I bought this one. I love Marilyn. They sure got me with that ad impersonating Marilyn. It doesn't have enough lasting power for me. I don't understand it because it is an Eue de Parfum. I guess it's just meant to be such a very light and delicate fragrance. It's a nice pleasant fragrance of mostly dominant peach. The first time you spray it you can really smell the peach. It's too bad that it's too light for my taste. I think I have to describe this one as more fruity than floral. I can mostly just smell peach that goes away fast. Can't smell any of the florals in it. No wonder it only has three floral notes. Iam kinda regretting getting it after wearing it for awhile. The fact that it goes away pisses me off.

tangledvines
tangledvines

It's a light, very pretty subtle scent that lingers around you for a time, but fades away too soon. If the scent were a bit stronger and it had more lasting power this would be one of my top 3 favorite perfumes. The dry down on my skin is a very sexy,lovely aroma....just wish it would stay longer than an hour.

dianthus
dianthus

not ery unique, just nice ,clean smooth and gentle smell for elegant woman. Something for everyday wearing. Its a pity the smell of peach is not long lasting.. The best of it - the freshness and fruity notes - go away very fast. Too ordinary for girl with passion and sparkle in her eyes.

mwater1
mwater1

Dreaming is a sweet floral fragrance. It opens very subtly on the peach but the black currant tones it down so as not to be overwhelming. I didn't detect the pepper note. It morphs very quickly into a sugary floral fragrance. Not many of the heart notes are easily identified, they just all kind of meld into one. I'm surprised that there are not white flowers listed in the composition. It mainly settles into a quasi-soapy sugary floral fragrance. I found that it is not very long lasting unless layered with the body lotion. Overall, Dreaming is a nice fragrance-- by no means a stunner, but pleasant enough for the office.

liquidiridium
liquidiridium

Nice & soft but nothing about it is outstanding.

hotaru
hotaru

it's a lovely fragrance. very feminine, very smooth and lingers on me like a velvety cloth. it's not that provocative, but it sure does state something.

not exactly my fragrance,cos im not into floral fragrance that usually makes me feel like imma faking myself to be a woman LOL, cos im that sneaker-jeans-tshirt type. but i love this one..Dreaming makes me feel very very feminine :)

Got this perfume two days back,from my dear friend Zuhra. I absolutely love it. Smells good, feels good and very sensual! Mild enough to wear to the office, and strong enough for those intimate moments. Way to go TH, this one is a winner!

beperfect
beperfect

I find the scent elegant and sexy, it has a peachy scent that lingers, perfect for a date :)

elaida_00

i love it..everytime i wear this i feel soo feminine...i am actually kinda tomboy..but i received this as a gift and was amazed to see how i love it..after all..i think it depends on each persons skin...but i like this one for any season..doesnt matter..

TashaRose
TashaRose

I was expecting more than I got from this perfume, quite frankly, especially after reading through some of the reviews here. Though I will admit that the scent is pretty, I also have to agree with Miss K; this is one of the most subtle perfumes I've ever smelled, to the degree that after about ten minutes I could not smell anything on myself any longer.

Normally I suffer from the opposite issue in that what most people call a short lasting scent lasts on me for hours and hours. This was unusual, to say the least. I could hardly smell it on me immediately after applying it. I waited for a while to see if the scent would somehow morph or become stronger with time, and when it didn't I reapplied. Still, nothing but the absolute faintest whiff of flowers.

I don't smell any sweetness or fruit whatsoever. Just a very faint lingering floral scent, and only if I -really- smell the area that I applied the perfume directly to. Perhaps it's my body chemistry or perhaps my allergies are kicking up (but yesterday, 2 drops of Lolita Lempicka lasted me all day... so I rather doubt it). All I can say is, I'm sure this scent is nice enough... if you can smell it. I can't and I wouldn't waste my money on a perfume that I can't even really smell.

When DKNY Red Delicious wasn't working with my skin chemistry, a sales assistant suggested Dreaming to me as a similar fragrance which might match my skin type.

Although I hate to disagree with these girls that try so hard to find you the perfect fragrance, I just couldn't find any similarities. In fact, I found it hard to smell Dreaming at all.

Several coffee beans later and the scent that is Dreaming seemed non-existant. There was the faintest hint of peach and flowers, yet I really had to inhale deeply to even smell that.

Both this fragrance and Eternity Moment by Calvin Klein take first prize for the faintest and most subtle fragrances I have ever tried. Something tells me that perhaps my nose is just incapable of smelling these scents. I do hope that they are able to be smelt by other people.

MoietToi
MoietToi

I recived one of those test tubes of this scent while going out shopping for some clothers ( I walked thought the perfumery section aswell). This scent is so heavenly. It smells like a big bouquet of roses,I know rose is not even in the perfume but still. It's really floral and romantic. Abit like a huge bouquet of flowers that given to someone that you love on Valentines day.

marina_lil
marina_lil

I a not TH fan and that's why I am surprised that I love this fragrance so much. I don't smell peaches but flowers. I smell even garden. This is the smell of the most beautiful garden in the world. It makes me dream even if I don't know what to dream about. It makes me smile. It is just the perfect summer fragrance that brings positive emotions from the first smell.

corinmelody
corinmelody

i got a sample few days ago, i found it is very nice, sweet and fresh, and it became the first fragrance i LOVE with less floral scent but more fruity scent.
however, it is not that peachy on my skin, instead, it is very apricot-y :P
if i close my eyes when i smell it, i think of a sunny and hot day immediately.
i think im simply addicted on it...because i spray it on my wrists even though i am not going out! i just enjoy smelling it..:) i think i'll get myself a bottle of this fragrance soon.
and btw, i am a TH fans, but not its fragrances, however, this is the first TH fragrance i love!

guest_CherieAmour
guest_CherieAmour

unfortunatley, all i get on my skin are peaches& apricots, with a slightly musky edge. definitely more fruity than flowery, sweet like a peach copmote, seems a bit nauseating and stifling sweet for summer, maybe it'll do for spring/fall. the fruits will suit a young girl in her teens, definitely not a grown-up smell!

Yana
Yana

I liked this perfume because of the nice peachy note, sounding so natural. But I didn't buy it because it is similar to Lanvin Eclat on my skin in 30 minutes after spray. What a pity(((

a bit vintage
a bit vintage

Love this! I am quite surprised as this isn't the sort of fragrance that I would gravitate to on my own. While inquiring at the fragrance counter about another fragrance, I received a sample of this. I find Dreaming to be an absolutely beautiful peachy, light floral that lingers nicely. I enjoy the fact that it has great staying power, but does not ever scream it's presence. It's a keeper! Well done!

gozgoz
gozgoz

Peachy, fresh, sweet, citrusy, flowery, musky...a very complicated but also light fragrance. I don't like it. My favorite is always Tommy Girl!

marie08
marie08

When I first smelled this it reminded me of Ralph by Ralph Lauren. It's a nice sweet fruity-floral.

KATHLEEN
KATHLEEN

i wear this every time i go to parties/ clubbinnnn with mah friends... its just so flirtin smell :p xoxo

randik
randik

At first, this seems to be a rather bland scent. After twenty minutes this becomes peach heaven - with a slight, soft musky edge to it. It is fresh- and completely safe to wear at work. Surprisingly enough, the staying power is great, too.

Malegria
Malegria

Once after a run around the mall and testing all the new frags, I tried Dreaming. There were a lots of perfumes I tried that day, but when I came home and started to think what I would want to double test - it was definitely Dreaming! I was puzzled, because it is not a scent I usually would have picked - too simple, too watered down. But definitely very pleasant and catchy, the kind I would want to wear for myself.

hena a
hena a

Nice smell! Fruity and sweet. Very peachy on me. Sort of like a fragrance for a sweet and playful girl.

Kasku
Kasku

I find "Dreaming" very flirty. I like the friuty opening. It's qiute simple and easy going fragrance. It smells like clean clothers dried in the sun. I also like the bottle. It looks like a pink ice cube. Cute and modern :)

christinetan
christinetan

Wonderful perfume..i love it so much!espcially i'm so attracted with the Xmas Tommy Hilfiger Teddy Bear!So cute so lovely!

mamamia
mamamia

i can only smell peaches and this makes me sick :( too soft for my taste

elaida_00

love it i got a 50 ml bottle and later a 30 ml one( a just in case one); is fresh and feminine and long lasting, makes me feel like a diva;

Montie_M
Montie_M

this frag is truly wearable, perfect for summer/spring. however, on my skin it smells only freesia and jasmine. what i got is a reminiscent of EL-Pleasure.

guest_Chelsea
guest_Chelsea

i hate the smell of peach. so this perfume isn't me at all in the least.

guest_Somisid
guest_Somisid

This is an exquisite discovery - a beautiful & unexpected surprise by Tommy Hilfiger. The base is definitely peppery and very distinct smell of tuberose ( I have grown up smelling tuberoses in my garden - so I really know the smell) My not-so-new favorite.

it's no where near smelling like peach. The pepper smell really kicks in, and I was surprised how different it was from my image.
It's "fresh" more than "sweet," and "citrus"-y more than "flower"y. It's not a bad fragrance, but it took me some time to get used to it.

Aeternitas
Aeternitas

Light and bright. I see Dreaming as a another unfortunate generic fragrance that Tommy Hilfiger has put out, but I guess you have to appeal to the masses and make money somehow. Safe, nowhere near unique. But that's just me.

guest_mseidoom
guest_mseidoom

Thanks, Lovelylavender I've tried Still. It was okay, but a light scent to me. Everyone else here mentioned "peach" alot.Plus, Marianne liked Tommy Girl better and I thought that scent was light as well.

FragranceFanatic!
FragranceFanatic!

Dreamt of owning this for awhile, finally bought it. My impression: gentle fruity-floral with moderate staying power, very likeable. My rating out of 10; 7.5/10.

zoka
zoka

It's a peach. Fresh and sweet, for a young girl. Simple and pretty.

lovelylavender
lovelylavender

@guest_mseidoom: unfortunately, it didn't remind me of any other perfume. It's a nice combination of floral and fruity. Not really outstanding, but easily likeable. Sweet, but not too sweet. A little bit like J.Lo Still perhaps, but I'm not sure. It may not be the best comparation.

guest_mamamia
guest_mamamia

peach and apricot,fruity and romantic at the same time

guest_june
guest_june

very fantastic smell.. and sensual very romantic and love

Dreaming by Tommy Hilfiger 3.65 out of 5 based on 387 ratings and 105 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Tommy Hilfiger Dreaming fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Tommy Hilfiger Dreaming, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Dreaming by Tommy Hilfiger. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Dreaming by Tommy Hilfiger represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.