Designers » T-Z » Floral « Groups

Dreaming Pearl Tommy Hilfiger for women

Dreaming Pearl Tommy Hilfiger for women
dislike

tuberose
Dreaming Pearl Tommy Hilfiger for women Pictures Dreaming Pearl Tommy Hilfiger for women Pictures

Dreaming Pearl is successor of perfume Dreaming and it will appear on the market on 14th January 2009. The perfume consists of floral notes of tuberose and freesia refreshed with fruit juice of white peach. It was presented as a fresher version of the original edition Dreaming. Besides eau de toilettes of 50 and 100 ml, Dreaming Pearl Shimmer Body Pour is available in a golden flacon with transparent stopper.

Peach Tuberose Freesia

Dreaming

Dreaming Pearl Fragrance Reviews

hconnors
hconnors

I don't know why this perfume hasn't been recognized as a great casual, daily scent! It is sweet but not too much, just a hint of honey. It's floral but not too powdery nor too old-ladyish. For me it's like a bit of warm sunshine on my skin.

bambiphan
bambiphan

I just wanna say:"wow!Pearl!Elegant,soothing&sweet!"

rachellkimb
rachellkimb

A lighter version of the original Dreaming. A SLIGHTLY lighter version. Which is weird to me beacuse Dreaming is light to begin with. I say save your money and buy the original.

LydiaLiu
LydiaLiu

This one is very similar to the original Dreaming, just a little more peachy. Both pleasant, this bottle with pearl necklace is prettier.

c3c
c3c

I don't have Dreaming to do a wrist to wrist comparison, but from what I remember of it Dreaming Pearl is indeed a lighter version of the original. More wearable for me. I almost purchased Dreaming but after wearing it around the store a bit decided not to. Dreaming Pearl however I did get. Like the original it has a gardenia air to me, which is what I like best about it.

The tuberose here is light and blended well with the freesia and white peach. Not heavy and overpowering as it is in some perfumes (I love tuberose but sometimes it's too much). The same goes for the peach note, it's well blended, not screaming out "Peach here!" Everything is balanced and it has a gentle sweetness.

I am a fan of all the notes listed and the gardenia touch. Dreaming Pearl is light, but has nice sillage, sweet but not in the syrupy range, and very floral. I definitely prefer it to Dreaming which was just a bit too much for me.

Rouu
Rouu

the bottle is such a piece or art , indeed :O i luved it but i didnt get the chance to taste the fragrance yet !!

623debbie
623debbie

Tried this at my local Cosmetics Company Outlet. Sells for $38.00. Very nice, simple fragrance. I noticed the peach right away. Didn't last very long on me, but I just had a quick spritz on my wrist.

guest_Milli
guest_Milli

I found the Dreaming Pearl in a Duty Free store in Charolette, NC. I don't think it smells the same as the Dreaming, but I want it! I like the lotion that the duty free store has. So the next time I fly through there I have plans to but it. It was like $30 there.

I'm so glad that I got a chance to smell Dreaming Pearl just by chance.
it's so simple in notes,shape of bottle and smelling,but lovely and innocent and of course fresh.it's all about flowers,like a nice bouquet of spring flowers brought to you by a lover and that's why I found it very innocent and romantic.
and it's very sweet,not artificial sweetness,there isn't anything spicy or bitter in it.
I love freesia in all of tommy hilfiger works.it works very well with my chemistry.I like this one more than the original "dreaming".I feel like cindrella while wearing this one.

Dreaming Pearl by Tommy Hilfiger 3.97 out of 5 based on 37 ratings and 9 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Tommy Hilfiger Dreaming Pearl fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Tommy Hilfiger Dreaming Pearl, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Dreaming Pearl by Tommy Hilfiger. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Dreaming Pearl by Tommy Hilfiger represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Tommy Hilfiger Dreaming Donna Karan DKNY Be Delicious Fresh Blossom Givenchy Eaudemoiselle de Givenchy Guerlain Idylle Paco Rabanne Lady Million Givenchy Very Irresistible Givenchy Ange ou Demon Carolina Herrera CH Thierry Mugler Innocent Thierry Mugler Eau de Star Nina Ricci Ricci Ricci Giorgio Armani Emporio Armani Lei Chopard Wish Cacharel Eden Elie Saab Le Parfum Givenchy Ange Ou Demon Le Secret Bvlgari Rose Essentielle Givenchy Hot Couture Escada Especially Escada Cacharel Liberte