Designers » T-Z » Floral « Groups

Flower Rose Tommy Hilfiger for women

Flower Rose Tommy Hilfiger for women
dislike

milky

Tommy Hilfiger is launching a new fragrance for women called Flower Rose. The color that characterizes this edition is pink and the perfume is successor to Flower Violet, the violet edition launched earlier this year.

Flower Rose is a romantic and feminine fragrance that is both modern and attractive as well as timeless. The main role in this floral fragrance goes to gorgeous rose, the flower of love taking us for a journey of love. The composition of Flower Rose starts with mandarin, cassis and refreshing apple, with a hint of floral femininity provided by gentle freesia. The heart is intense, blooming with queen rose and pink camellia. The lush floral garden also adds dark plum for its juicy aroma. The composition provides a lingering, soft trail of white musk, milk, blond wood and amber.

Flacon of the new perfume is very classic and rectangular in shape, hiding pale pink fragrant fluid inside. A gift that comes with the perfume and decorates the bottle is a charming hairpiece, a flower with Hilfiger characteristic stripes. Outer packaging is colored in pink and cream.

Flower Rose by Tommy Hilfiger arrives on the market in February 2014 and it will be available as 30 ml EDP and 50 ml EDP.

Mandarin Orange Cassis Apple Freesia

Rose Camelia

White Musk Woody Notes Amber Milk

Flower Rose Fragrance Reviews

THEMacGirl
THEMacGirl

This is my new darling! It is absolutely lovely; a creamy rose skin scent. I do love rose scents, and this is unique in my collection because there's no green or wetness to it; it's almost like a potpourri rose with all the sharp edges taken off by soaking the petals in fresh milk.

It reminds me of the Charmkin toys I was obsessed with as a child - cutesy little figurines that each had their own scent. That may be the plasticky flatness others have commented on?

Edited to add - I put this on at 7 AM and at 10 PM it is still going strong on my skin, though I was still getting wafts of it at 5 PM... a LOVELY dry-down!

Renata tang
Renata tang

Flat, nothing stands out and plastic. Really like Avon perfumes. I am gonna return this.

Lipglossjunkee
Lipglossjunkee

Pleasant, sweet, and very likeable. This is a sweet milky light rose/camellia fragrance that dries down into a musky-wood combination that is just perfect for Spring.
I layered this today with my Lush Ro's Argan body conditioner and my Ten Digit Creations Lush Rose Jam dupe as a leave in conditioner---and these 3 items melded really well with each other. My only complaint is that this only lasted about 4 hours before it pretty much disappeared. But, it's not sharp and would be gorgeous resprayed, so there's that. I really do enjoy the sweet milky note in this one, it makes it unique!

milk_in
milk_in

I don't usually like rosy scents,but this one is really nice.To me this smells just like a wild strawberries,which I love.Feminine,delicious and fresh summer scent with soft base = very good combination in my opinion!

x3renee
x3renee

This is a very fresh, flowery and springy scent. At first I thought I smelled grapefruit but it's the mandarin that makes it a bit citrussy. The roses come trough very well and stay for a long time. It's very feminine and light. The milk sounds unusual but it makes for a softer and warmer dry down.

Daughter
Daughter

Delicious and discreet. Girly, nice, sweet, playful. At first impression it made me think of wild strawberries, very nice, I think. It is more sweet than flowery, I think. I get a lot of cassis, apple and freesia. I sense the amber as well in a soft warm way.
The milk makes it soft. Milk, what a special and funny note. Maybe that's what makes me feel so girly and young wearing this. This is a soft and pleasant fragrance, all in all, not sharp, not heavy, but with casual feminine qualities. For my taste it would work out fine to wear it, just like I am wearing almost a full sample of it now.
I like it!

Edit:
After a full day of wearing it, I changed my mind a bit. It is actually not so girly. It is feminine, but I'd rather say without age. The milk keeps lingering softly and smoothly and I had the same kind of relaxing feeling as I get from white lotus in other scents. Made me think of Queen Cleaopatras milk baths ;-) It was very nice.
The freesia stayed beautiful and that is the most prominent note in the whole fragrance, in my opinion. Very special.
This is no ordinary fragrance. Very beautiful and loveable. Not loud and screaming, just softly singing.

Sales assistant told me 'It smells like spring'. Oh no, it is not true! It smells like a burnt plastic on my skin!
Top notes are bearable floral. Middle notes are very intense floral bouquet with some milk. Overwhelming and heavy. Base notes are like hot plastic in sunny weather.
Not for me.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Tommy Hilfiger Flower Rose fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Tommy Hilfiger Flower Rose, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Flower Rose by Tommy Hilfiger. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Flower Rose by Tommy Hilfiger represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.