Designers » T-Z » Floral Fruity « Groups

Flower Violet Tommy Hilfiger for women

Flower Violet Tommy Hilfiger for women
dislike

In February 2013 Tommy Hilfiger is launching a new Tommy Hilfiger fragrance, Tommy Hilfiger Flower Violet, with an aim to recall great loves and communicate a sense of excitement of the first moments together, first kisses, sparks and the beginning of an intimate relationship. A fragrance that dances on the border of romance and passion in a spontaneous and charming way is depicted as a modern and feminine game among lush violets, rose petals and gardenias.

Fragrance Tommy Hilfiger Flower Violet abounds in rich scent of violet flowers that are composed to soothe and re-appear throughout the composition. Their intoxicating notes are combined with petals of roses and gardenias, resting on a layer of creamy sandalwood, which envelops the skin like an intimate embrace. Over the intoxicating and creamy heart, combined with soft woody notes of the base, there is a sweet mixture of zests of mandarin, bergamot and raspberries to enrich the composition and make it more exciting and passionate.

The bottle of the new perfume Tommy Hilfiger Flower Violet is made of ale violet glass and decorated with a striped violet flower on the neck of the bottle. The fragrance can be obtained as 30 and 50 ml Eau de Parfum.

Mandarin Orange Raspberry Bergamot

Violet Rose Petals Gardenia

Sandalwood

Daisy

Flower Violet Fragrance Reviews

imochy
imochy

I've waited forever for a chance to sniff on this violet beauty. But then, one spray on my wrist and it's gone for good.

I got real sad. I waited and waited.. And it's still gone.

I ended up buying another bottle of Tommy Girl instead - for the sake of good old time, and waved goodbye to Flower Violet.

Guess what?
I should have stayed longer!
It reappeared to be a very very very pleasant powdery smell.
And yes, so I'll wait forever if I have to - to see this bottle again.

Hannehoney
Hannehoney

This perfume is everything beautiful! It is light, soft, stays close to the skin... I would say this is a sweet floral scent.. The lasting power is good too, and it dries down to a warm sweet scent.. It is very well balanced, not too much of anything.. try this if you look for a sweet floral perfume :)

victoria.mei1992
victoria.mei1992

Sweet sandalwood, light and unimpressive, I have sample, wouldn't buy.

I am so disappointed! First notes were such good that I already hoped it could be my scent. But, unfortunately, middle notes seem to be very chemical to me. Artificial, just like flowers were produced in a lab.
Maybe just this scent lacks some freshness, as many floral powdery scents.

FreyaMarie
FreyaMarie

In my opinion, this does NOT smell like violets at all. Violets, to me, smell dry and harsh, whereas this is a very sweet, bright, juicy floral with a hint of something peachy.

It's very similar to Gorgeous Gardenia by Gucci: A young, light, very pleasant floral.

zhukos
zhukos

Fragrance is quiet and easy. I feel practically only vanilla. But still incredibly cute!

be_alina
be_alina

This fragrance on my skin smells fresh, reminds me of baby wipes

Well I just received Flower Violet and it is so pretty, I compared it to D&G Femme that I also own, and I will say that Violet is more floral, a bit more green, not so sweet, but in the drydown it gets sweeter, so more similar to the D&G ..I will add that Flower Violet in a way is more complex, more interesting also..it is a creamy floral, with warm gardenia, lovely!!
The bottle is adorable!!
Longevity though is poor!!

lafemmealamode
lafemmealamode

Sprayed it in the department store today: this is a pure copy of Dolce&Gabbana Pour Femme 2012 to me! Smells almost identical on the paper strip, so that I even confused it for it! Beautiful but if you own Pour Femme like me, not worth a buy!

Fay Rebecca
Fay Rebecca

I love violet and am keen to sample this scent. Violet leaf forms the key accord in two of my all time scents- Extravagance d'amirage by Givenchy and and Eau de Cartier, which are both beautiful and masterly crafted. I am not keen on more linear violet scents such as Parma, Borsari or even Yardley April Violets. ,as I find them boring, musty and old fashioned. Keen to try Tommy flower Violet to see how they have blended my favourite ingredient. Violet based perfumes are so rare I've even considered abandoning the search and creating a personal bespoke scent, or turning to blending aromatherapy essential oils to satisfy my violet olfactory craving. Might just cry if it turns out to be a sickly, synthetic smelling disappointment!

bambiphan
bambiphan

Sounds sweet!

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Tommy Hilfiger Flower Violet fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Tommy Hilfiger Flower Violet, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Flower Violet by Tommy Hilfiger. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Flower Violet by Tommy Hilfiger represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.