Designers » T-Z » Floral Green « Groups

Freedom for Her Tommy Hilfiger for women

Freedom for Her Tommy Hilfiger for women
dislike

ozonic
Freedom for Her Tommy Hilfiger for women Pictures Freedom for Her Tommy Hilfiger for women Pictures Freedom for Her Tommy Hilfiger for women Pictures Freedom for Her Tommy Hilfiger for women Pictures

Freedom for Her by Tommy Hilfiger is a Floral Green fragrance for women. Freedom for Her was launched in 1999. Freedom for Her was created by Annie Buzantian and James Krivda. The fragrance features ginger, melon, jasmine and lily-of-the-valley.

Ginger Melon Jasmine Lily-of-the-Valley

B. United Jeans Woman

Freedom for Her Fragrance Reviews

Gingerwoman

So annoying this was discontinued. Bring it back! A real "wake me up" perfume with ginger!

margie2262
margie2262

I got this for my birthday back in 2002 & I loved it. Then it became a tradition I get it every year for my birthday. Then they no longer have it in the states. They have the mens, but womans. It became one of my favorite scents. If anyone has a bottle of this they dont use, please let me know if you want to sell it.
Thanks....Margie

darcielynne
darcielynne

I have a bottle of this, it is used but only a tiny bit, it is the large 3.4 oz bottle I was looking to sell this and looked on ebay and everyone stated that it was rare, I can not understand why it is rare because it is still being sold, but with that said I am selling mine, I see a lot of people like this scent so if you are interested, paypal only please, email me at DChickgrl@aol.com =)

ladynaqua
ladynaqua

I don't understand why the hell was this discontinued ?!! why is it whenever I am crazy about a perfume and its lasting power , I no longer find it ! from escada en fleur to l'eau de roger gallet to freedom by tommy .. even the ones that are still being produced are very difficult to come by like priavte collection by estee lauder or senso by ungaro.. cmon give me a break .. this was sooooooooooo fresh , so clean , so personafied and very and i mean very long lasting .. please bring it back , it is so different from any other "fresh" or sporty" scent out there..

Celsius
Celsius

It smells like nothing I've expected...stinks. Funny, I tried it at a perfume store, so it's definitely fresh. Somehow it smells so different from other Tommy Girl fragrances...

KomalL
KomalL

Simply love this perfume. Smells great on my. My husband gifted it to me very soon after we were engaged and it's been over 10 years now. I use it only for my MOST spl. occasions and the compliments just POUR in. Everyone wants to know which perfume this is. Didn't know it's out of production. PLEASE do bring it back so that many more women enjoy this fabulous perfume.

Narmis
Narmis

One of the first perfumes i have ever had! Beautiful, innocent scent, loved it! Bring it back!! :)

oudie
oudie

yip i agree with the others please bring this back, excellent smell

Nernanator
Nernanator

I have had this perfume since 2000 but have never really gotten into it. Would love to trade what I have for something I like - is there a place for that on this site?

imoore
imoore

Please bring it back, and make it less artificial.

Please bring it back.

Gingerwoman

I didn't like this the first day I tried it on. The ginger seemed to much, but now I love it. It is invigorating and while a good summer perfume the ginger makes it spicy enough for the cooler weather. It's replaced my signature scent Safari since I can't get that anymore though I believe when this bottle runs out I won't be able to buy freedom for her either as I hear this too has been discontinued. :-(

Barca
Barca

my bf brought it to me from London when I was young and fresh and only 16 back in 2000 :)) I fell in love with it immediately, it was one of the best scents that I've ever smelled!!! 10 years passed already, but I still keep 3,4 oz bottle as sweet memory of the days passed. Tommy Hilfiger people, for God's sake, pls let Tommy Freedom be back, I desperately miss it!!!!!!!

guest_Lili
guest_Lili

I bought it from ebay, a 100 ml, the smell is nice, longlasting and fresh but it is not my type of perfume I love more sweet warm perfumes I dont know what to do with it, maybe I sell it or use it in summer.

this was the best purfume i have every had i love the way it smell on me me and got alot of comments about it please bring it back

tommy hilfiger freedom for her, me disen que esta descontinuado quiero saber por que si tiene mucha demanda.

ojosverdes
ojosverdes

It was given to me as a gift a long time ago. I never used it as I'm more into oriental perfumes. I decided to use it one summer that I went to the shore. My husband commented on how he didn't like it on me. There was a particular note that stood out it most have been ginger, it also reminded me of tabacco somehow. I ended up giving it away

guest_centella
guest_centella

si vuelvan a venderlo porfavor!!!!!
i need it . it was a gift from my boyfriend and i love the smell i have tried to get it but i this it not the orignal . please bring it back

guest_guest_ari
guest_guest_ari

please bring it back this perfume1search for anywhere but i cannot find it is.is the best perfume.

guest_peterpaulandmary
guest_peterpaulandmary

Yes, I can just repeat the writers words before, PLEASE bring it back. I payed so much money for products of other brands, trying to find a perfume close to your FREEDOM for HER. So why not spending this money for the Original?!?

Bring it back.

guest_mk_girl
guest_mk_girl

I ahve been wear this since 1999 when it came out. I only have warn it for special occations since it was discontinued. I recieve endless compliments when i wear it. My last bottle is almost gone. Please Bring It Back.
I have found that I like Victoria Secret Very Sexy(original) pretty good just not as much as Freedom.

Victoria Regia
Victoria Regia

When I was dating my ex (circa 2000), I brought home a sample of this fragrance and he enjoyed it so much I wound up giving it to him. Soon later it was discontinued, but whenever he felt like wearing perfume he would remember how good "that one" was. We broke up in 2001 and I ran into him again in 2007. He had a bottle of Freedom for Her in his car, which had become his signature scent. I can't remember much about the scent itself, except that it was very tart/zesty, and maybe a floral. I'd say it's similar to Clinique Happy Heart.

try happy heart. ive just bought some and its as near to her freedom as i can get

Has anyone found anything that smells like Freedom for her? Another brand... an replica... anything? I am looking for a replacement, since this has been discontinued :(

guest_marce rodriguez coll
guest_marce rodriguez coll

please nesecito encontrar en algun lugar del mundo un tommy freedom!!! han matado la mitad de mi personalidad sin el no soy yo!!!!!!! guardo mis frascos para siempre oler de ellos y traer a mi memoria excelentes recuerdos!!

guest_pat
guest_pat

I STILL HAVE THE EMPTY BOTTLE ON MY DRESSER, HOPING I WOULD FIND ONE SOON.

Please bring it back.

guest_~lynn~
guest_~lynn~

This was my signature scent - I wore it every day for years, and was endlessly complimented, and was endlessly delighted with it. I have never found anything to compare: Marc Jacob's Grass was nice, Estee Lauder's Pure White Linen was lovely, but they weren't Freedom, and I miss it. It was the perfect fragrance. Re-instate it! PLEASE!

guest_FREEDOM
guest_FREEDOM

PLEASE BRING IT BACK!!!I SEARCH FOR IT ANYWHERE BUT I CANNOT FIND IT.IS THE BEST PERFUME THAT I'VE EVER HAD.I USED TO WEAR IT SINCE 2000 EVERY DAY.

guest_tzella
guest_tzella

i like it very much!it is very fresh and remains for a long time. i could describe it like an all-around perfume.

amanda
amanda

its nice, smells like benetton jeans for her

Freedom for Her by Tommy Hilfiger 3.69 out of 5 based on 63 ratings and 30 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Tommy Hilfiger Freedom for Her fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Tommy Hilfiger Freedom for Her, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Freedom for Her by Tommy Hilfiger. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Freedom for Her by Tommy Hilfiger represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.