Designers » T-Z » Aromatic Fougere « Groups

Freedom for Him Tommy Hilfiger for men

Freedom for Him Tommy Hilfiger for men
dislike

Freedom for Him Tommy Hilfiger for men Pictures Freedom for Him Tommy Hilfiger for men Pictures Freedom for Him Tommy Hilfiger for men Pictures Freedom for Him Tommy Hilfiger for men Pictures

Freedom for Him by Tommy Hilfiger is a Aromatic Fougere fragrance for men. Freedom for Him was launched in 1999. The nose behind this fragrance is Harry Fremont. Top notes are licorice, cucumber, grapefruit, tangerine and lemon; middle notes are chili pepper, ginger, cinnamon, cypress and sage; base notes are oakmoss, sandalwood and california redwood.

Licorice Cucumber Grapefruit Tangerine Lemon

Chili Pepper Ginger Cinnamon Cypress Sage

Oakmoss Sandalwood California Redwood

Comme Une Evidence Green for Men

Freedom for Him Fragrance Reviews

I like the ginger note here - it's not harsh but very obvious. Overall, this is a nicely balaned scent, but I just don't like some of the other notes in it much. If you are super-sensitive to some aroma chemicals this may not work for you, but I do prefer it to Dior Homme Sport because the wood note there really bothers me. I can see why this one has some devoted fans but I doubt I will be keeping my bottle.

mynameischarlie
mynameischarlie

This is my favorite TH scent and one of my favorite summer ones too. I still have my original bottle and use it sparingly because it's so hard to find a new one. It's perfect for a casual, summer afternoon.

Raychee123
Raychee123

Absolutely loved this scent back in the day. I remember getting it from one of my aunts as a christmas gift and I also remember being so surprised that it actually smelled fantastic considering that my aunt likely walked into a the store and picked the first cologne she saw lol. It makes me sad that this frag is discontinued because the prices on ebay and most of the net are insanely expensive. If i ever find this stuff at a decent price i will literally buy 3 bottles, so many good memories :)

Ouch!
Ouch!

I absolutely adore this scent. Wish it wasn't discontinued but hey!
It's a very fresh scnet with very good throw and lasting power. It's one of those scents that gets compliments and makes you smell clean. :)

This is my second bottle and I may have to hunt down maybe one last bottle before it gets too hard to find.

The cucumber in the top gives it that fresh watery vibe but it's still aromatic at the same time..

One fo my favourite scents marketed towards men.

Bapi
Bapi

I first bought it 8 years ago. Though it was pretty light on my skin but I found it to be unbelievably refreshing. The sweet cucumber was clear till the drydown. Citrus notes are mild here, not much of the cypress though. The longevity is high average but the silage is average. I'd give 6.5/10.

Dad jax
Dad jax

Nice one from TH....But hard to find... i got two 30ml bottles Fr 35 Euros each from Verona (italy)....But no doubt it's an old skool hit !

Hilfiger's last fragrance for men in the 20th century is a clean manly classic. Discontinued and hard to find, this one can prove a challenge to get, but it is, in fact worth searching out. Just don't let anybody charge you more than $45- for a 50 ml or $60- for 100 ml(the original retail prices) just because it has been discontinued, there are quite a few out there, you only have to look. Mine was 28.49 for 1.7 oz EDT spray...

The opening is quite refreshing with juicy cucumber, a trio of citruses and the warm touch of licorice(herb/bark/root, not candy).The heart continues to heat up with cinnamon, ginger and pimento. It's not overly spicy as it dries due to the presence of cypress and sage, very green and masculine. The base is quite woody with redwood, oakmoss and sandalwood.It is a fougere in its truest form:clean,fresh, warm and drying to a mossy wood accord.

Sillage: okay
Longevity: decent
Overall: 3.5/5

It does remind one of "freedom" in that this is a very outdoorsy scent. It makes one think of wide open spaces, green fields and forests with lush aromas and shady paths. Despite quite a few spices and fruits the finish on this is very clean and and natural...

rdx
rdx

I had the shower gel of freedom by TH..
it really gave me happiness whenever i took shower..hehe

Kimmy2009
Kimmy2009

This in my opinion is a unisex perfume, bought one around 5 years ago; really good stuff.

onixx
onixx

This is a classic for sure. I've probably used about 6 bottles of this stuff. Reminds me of my school days.

10/10 !!!!!

Perfumaniac
Perfumaniac

This is great for an active guy during the summer & perfect for college kids year round.
Very light scent: you can sense the grapefruit & lemon notes in it.

Freedom for Him by Tommy Hilfiger 3.81 out of 5 based on 53 ratings and 11 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Tommy Hilfiger Freedom for Him fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Tommy Hilfiger Freedom for Him, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Freedom for Him by Tommy Hilfiger. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Freedom for Him by Tommy Hilfiger represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.