Designers » T-Z » Aromatic « Groups

Hilfiger Athletics Tommy Hilfiger for men

Hilfiger Athletics Tommy Hilfiger for men
dislike

Hilfiger Athletics Tommy Hilfiger for men Pictures Hilfiger Athletics Tommy Hilfiger for men Pictures

Hilfiger Athletics by Tommy Hilfiger is a Aromatic fragrance for men. Hilfiger Athletics was launched in 1998. Top notes are grapefruit, star anise and bergamot; middle notes are grass and sage; base note is cotton flower.

Grapefruit Star Anise Bergamot

Grass Sage

Cotton Flower

Hot Couture White Collection

Hilfiger Athletics Fragrance Reviews

hugosb
hugosb

i had this one more than ten years ago i used to love it, now i can't find it anywhere in mexico, do you guys know any other that smells almost exactly like this? please let me know, i'd really apreciate it

pelinkovac
pelinkovac

best light summer scent ever, and best scent from tommy hilfiger ever. Underrated,if it was from Dior, YSL or Chanel it will be a bestseller (10/10)

ShaverX
ShaverX

One of my favorite all time summer sport colognes. After a good workout and a shower, i'd spray this on and feel like conquering any task with ease. Its a shame that this is discontinued and my bottle is near the end.

Roman86
Roman86

Love this one and finished a 50 ml bottle fairly quickly when I had it about four years ago. I remember it was sweet, citrusy and woody without being overwhelming. I would buy another bottle but they're nowhere to be found. Just a feel-good and care-free 90s summer fragrance just as the ad suggests. Too bad it's been long discontinued and hard to find nowadays.

Gazo30
Gazo30

wow i had this when it 1st came out, i loved it, shame its no longer made :(

zararbutt
zararbutt

This is THE BEST summer fragrance of all time. Excellent longevity, bit sharp initially but that can be avoided with lesser sprays. Pitty dont get it now a days.

CGV
CGV

Amazing burst of sharp, citric,spiced freshness! Really tough on the nose at first but in a very uplifting way. Not everymans scent as you really have to LOVE your sharp citruses and bitter spices but it gets exactly that job done very well. Also, great sillage and longevity!

Lana Lool
Lana Lool

This looks innocent enough, with its fresh mildly spicy clean notes, but oh no my friends, this is anything but innocent and clean. The anise mixed with the cotton flower makes for a highly astringent overbearing screeching mixture that might as well be garlic to my vampire blood. It is horrific at best, life threatening at worst. Oh dear, the things that some people like.

alaaddin777
alaaddin777

english style like ted baker pride of england and mirk birley.but very very light version.aristocrat teenages :)))
this is much wearable for teens IMHO.
sillage is very weak.

kylexora
kylexora

I just bought a bottle from eBay at incredible price. I try it years ago and now, I want my man to have it. Men perfume smells almost the same for me - aquatic, woody, citrus. This one is different, it smell clean and nice, not stereotype and I like it. Not really sporty, but wearable daily. The citrus note blend well with the bitter notes, and the cotton flower just add warmth to the perfume. I can sleep and snuggle up my man the whole night. 8 out of 10.

murysusanto
murysusanto

I agree this instead of athletics, it's a sport fragrance. I used it and a kind of spritz that you would want to go out to grab a newspaper or lunch.
Smells very fresh, lemony and a hint of spice. I don't know what would replace this at present days but this one, if ever produced again I'm sure buying it.

I must confess I am a completist: if there is a house that releases something I like I will TRY all that house has to offer. This is the case with TH; I have all the mens releases except Freedom (sadly out of production now) and two summer releases and all are decent scents. Some are better than others, of course but there is a place in my life for each one...

Hilfiger Athletics came out in support of TH's Athletics clothing line which when it came out I assumed would be workout wear and it is casual but not strictly for sports activities. So too with this juice, sporty but not a SPORT fragrance. (thank the Gods!)

This one opens with bittersweet citruses and warm anise, an uplifting and zingy combination fresher and more ethereal than Pi NEO's opening notes. The heart avoids the lavender-floral clique and gets real earthy with a grass and sage pairing that is not fresh mown grass and fresh sage but more a cool tropical grass with dried sage rubbed to release its essence. Avoiding the scent-by-numbers approach yet again it has a single basenote of cotton flower: imagine a fresh linen scented floral, that calms the spicy green citric scrimmage and you have Athletics...

Sillage: slight to average
Longevity: decent
Overall: 3.25/5

This is a truly fresh scent in its formula and its approach to scent.(Note the inverted olfactive pyramid) Very natural down to earth scent for young and old alike, after the grapefruit & bergamot fade the anise continues to sweeten the herbs and grass until it meets the soft clean basenote a couple hours later. Not your typical mens 90s frag but a breath of FRESH air...

clortiz
clortiz

I found it rather boring, I got a bottle for christmas and used it twice and gave it away. :(

periquito89
periquito89

One of the scents which I most wished. I just got a sample years ago, never owned a single bottle, but as far I remember I really liked it. Sadly, not in production anymore.

Hilfiger Athletics by Tommy Hilfiger 3.82 out of 5 based on 45 ratings and 14 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Tommy Hilfiger Hilfiger Athletics fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Tommy Hilfiger Hilfiger Athletics, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Hilfiger Athletics by Tommy Hilfiger. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Hilfiger Athletics by Tommy Hilfiger represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.