Designers » T-Z » Citrus Aromatic « Groups

Hilfiger Man Sport Tommy Hilfiger for men

Hilfiger Man Sport Tommy Hilfiger for men
dislike

Hilfiger Man Sport Tommy Hilfiger for men Pictures

The new L'Eau d'Issey and L'Eau d'Issey Pour Homme Summer fragrances transport us into a desert landscape, inviting us to immerse yourself in an oasis and experience pure refreshment.

The 2012 trend of sports fragrances continues to confirm itself with the new edition from Tommy Hilfiger - Hilfiger Man Sport. A new version of the Hilfiger Man Est. 1985 fragrance offers freshness and energy with accords of citruses, fruits, woods and aromatic herbs.

Hilfiger Man Sport, described as citrusy - oriental fragrance, begins with notes of ginger, pineapple, mandarin and artemisia. The heart develops with accords of geranium, lavender and cypress. The base consists of sandalwood and amber.

The fragrance is available as of April 2012 in Eau de Toilette concentration.

Artemisia Ginger flower Mandarin Orange Pineapple

Lavender Geranium Cypress

Sandalwood Amber

Hilfiger Man Sport Fragrance Reviews

jdfarley
jdfarley

I quite like Hilfiger Man cologne. It is a very fresh and accessible vanilla/gourmand fragrance with decent longevity and sillage. Was quite surprised to see this is a "sport" fragrance since it doesn't have any fresh or fruity notes. Instead, what I get is a light, dry, and sweet fragrance that is quite versatile. Surprisingly good stuff for a Tommy Hilfiger cologne, and inexpensive online to boot!

soned
soned

This is a lighter Rochas Man, or ligther givenchy play intense...nothing more and nothing less. I don,'t understand how the notes listed here, can come out as they do. Coffee mixed with lavender, that is what I get.

Sport?, nope. Gourmand....you bet, but very light. Very nice indeed.

Grottola
Grottola

Tommy Hilfiger Man Sport smells like Yohji Homme.

I'll repeat that.

Tommy Hilfiger Man Sport smells like Yohji Homme.

Now, if you've read my other reviews, or just know me, you may be asking yourself whether or not I've gone crazy. While I'd say I've always been crazy, I can assure you that I'm not tricking you, and that my nose has not been messed with in any way - I've smelled Man Sport on both a card and my skin multiple times in the past couple months before I could conclude what I noticed the first time I smelled it: this fragrance is a worthy successor to Yohji Homme.

Now, it's not *quite* as good as Yohji - it's a wee bit more powdery, and that lovely caramelized lavender/rum/crème brûlée accord isn't as prominent in Man Sport. Man Sport leans more towards the side of fresh ginger/cinnamon oriental as opposed to Yohji's gourmand/fougère hybrid, but Yohji is still unmistakably there, at least to my nose.

Of course, I could be totally wrong. Everyone's nose and skin chemistry is different, and maybe my nose is the only one in the universe that detects this unique similarity, but I definitely think Yohji lives on in Tommy Hilfiger Man Sport.

All comparisons aside, Tommy Hilfiger Man Sport is an excellent oriental that lasts a while, is inexpensive, and doesn't really deserve the "Sport" moniker at all. Try it and see what you think, especially if you're a fan of Yohji Homme!

FraFer
FraFer

This is one of the most underrated fragrances. Nice one.

SculptureOfSoul
SculptureOfSoul

Like a lighter version of CK One Shock for Men. Weirdest Sport fragrance I've ever smelled. Not horrible, but I'd just go with Shock, myself.

Christina0065
Christina0065

When I get a man, I want him to wear this and I will not leave him alone!! ROAR!!! Love it! Smelled it at Kohl's and put it on a guy friend and omg I wanted to keep smelling it on him!! lol

wesleyhclark
wesleyhclark

It goes on smelling sweet like a cake, which is kind of nice. Then, after about twenty minutes, there's a period when it begins to sour a bit on my skin, then mellows out acceptably. All this in about an hour. Poor longevity, no sillage. Another one of those modern frags that has me wondering, "What's the point?"

Green is my favorite color so I must admit to liking the bottle and the simple typeface!

Jwaks
Jwaks

Sweet, almost cloying, honeyed fruity, amber and tonka. A casual night time scent masquerading as a sport scent.
It stands out from Tommy Hifiger's typical clean, fruity and floral line-up.

darlosu
darlosu

Similar with Rochas Man, indeed. Nice balanche fragrance!

antonpan
antonpan

This is not the smell that you can expect from a sporty fragrance. Hilfiger Man Eau de Toilette Sport is sweet with a lot of woods and tonka beans on a citrusy base. It is really similar to Lanvin Avant Garde and does remind of Mandarina Duck Pure Black and lighter version of La Nuit de L'homme Le Parfum.

Secone
Secone

I´ve seen it at Douglas stores in Berlin, Germany. Tested only on a blotter. The scent is somehow familiar, but just can´t put my finger on it....

Geor!
Geor!

Would someone mind sending me a message when you see this in a store, please?

Hilfiger Man Sport by Tommy Hilfiger 3.62 out of 5 based on 29 ratings and 12 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Tommy Hilfiger Hilfiger Man Sport fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Tommy Hilfiger Hilfiger Man Sport, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Hilfiger Man Sport by Tommy Hilfiger. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Hilfiger Man Sport by Tommy Hilfiger represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.