Designers » T-Z » Citrus Aromatic « Groups

Hilfiger Man Sport Tommy Hilfiger for men

Hilfiger Man Sport Tommy Hilfiger for men
dislike

Hilfiger Man Sport Tommy Hilfiger for men Pictures

The new L'Eau d'Issey and L'Eau d'Issey Pour Homme Summer fragrances transport us into a desert landscape, inviting us to immerse yourself in an oasis and experience pure refreshment.

The 2012 trend of sports fragrances continues to confirm itself with the new edition from Tommy Hilfiger - Hilfiger Man Sport. A new version of the Hilfiger Man Est. 1985 fragrance offers freshness and energy with accords of citruses, fruits, woods and aromatic herbs.

Hilfiger Man Sport, described as citrusy - oriental fragrance, begins with notes of ginger, pineapple, mandarin and artemisia. The heart develops with accords of geranium, lavender and cypress. The base consists of sandalwood and amber.

The fragrance is available as of April 2012 in Eau de Toilette concentration.

Artemisia Ginger flower Mandarin Orange Pineapple

Lavender Geranium Cypress

Sandalwood Amber

Tal (Marine)

Hilfiger Man Sport Fragrance Reviews

Christina0065
Christina0065

When I get a man, I want him to wear this and I will not leave him alone!! ROAR!!! Love it! Smelled it at Kohl's and put it on a guy friend and omg I wanted to keep smelling it on him!! lol

wesleyhclark
wesleyhclark

It goes on smelling sweet like a cake, which is kind of nice. Then, after about twenty minutes, there's a period when it begins to sour a bit on my skin, then mellows out acceptably. All this in about an hour. Poor longevity, no sillage. Another one of those modern frags that has me wondering, "What's the point?"

Green is my favorite color so I must admit to liking the bottle and the simple typeface!

Jwaks
Jwaks

Sweet, almost cloying, honeyed fruity, amber and tonka. A casual night time scent masquerading as a sport scent.
It stands out from Tommy Hifiger's typical clean, fruity and floral line-up.

darlosu
darlosu

Similar with Rochas Man, indeed. Nice balanche fragrance!

antonpan
antonpan

This is not the smell that you can expect from a sporty fragrance. Hilfiger Man Eau de Toilette Sport is sweet with a lot of woods and tonka beans on a citrusy base. It is really similar to Lanvin Avant Garde and does remind of Mandarina Duck Pure Black and lighter version of La Nuit de L'homme Le Parfum.

Secone
Secone

I´ve seen it at Douglas stores in Berlin, Germany. Tested only on a blotter. The scent is somehow familiar, but just can´t put my finger on it....

Geor!
Geor!

Would someone mind sending me a message when you see this in a store, please?

Hilfiger Man Sport by Tommy Hilfiger 3.32 out of 5 based on 22 ratings and 7 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Tommy Hilfiger Hilfiger Man Sport fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Tommy Hilfiger Hilfiger Man Sport, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Hilfiger Man Sport by Tommy Hilfiger. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Hilfiger Man Sport by Tommy Hilfiger represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Guerlain L'Instant de Guerlain pour Homme Eau Extreme Giorgio Armani Acqua di Gio Essenza Dior Fahrenheit 32 Ted Lapidus Black Soul Davidoff Silver Shadow Altitude Calvin Klein Encounter Davidoff Adventure Dior Dior Homme Intense Cartier Roadster Chanel Allure Homme Sport Eau Extreme Jean Paul Gaultier Le Male Yves Saint Laurent Rive Gauche pour Homme Mont Blanc Legend Davidoff Cool Water Calvin Klein Obsession for Men Tommy Hilfiger T Hugo Boss Hugo Chanel Allure Pour Homme Thierry Mugler A*Men Pure Shot Calvin Klein CK One Summer 2012