Designers » T-Z » Chypre Floral « Groups

Hilfiger Woman Tommy Hilfiger for women

Hilfiger Woman Tommy Hilfiger for women
dislike

Tommy Hilfiger will introduce to the market his new fragrance Hilfiger Woman mid-May 2010. This scent is intended to embody the essence of women and nonchalance of American glamour. Refreshing notes add subtle nuances to the composition, while floral notes act more surprisingly. The fragrance is in the spirit of Tommy Hilfiger's fashion - classic and joyful.

Hilfiger Woman carries pink grapefruit, juicy raspberry and Italian bergamot in its top notes mandarin. In the heart there are Egyptian lily, pink Yulan, magnolia and Moroccan jasmine, while the lower notes give out the traces of creamy vanilla, sandalwood, patchouli, and vetiver.

On the top of this perfume's classic glass bottle there is a large ribbon with navy blue, light blue and white stripes. The silvery metal cap is cylindrical, while the outer packaging matches the concept of the entire edition - classic, elegant and modern. Fragrance Hilfiger Woman is available as 30 and 50 ml EDP.

Bergamot Grapefruit Mandarin Orange Raspberry

Jasmine Magnolia Lily

vetyver Sandalwood Patchouli Vanille

Hilfiger Woman Fragrance Reviews

pon
pon

i was looking for something that I could wear at school. sweet and a little fruity. it's very nice and i'll enjoy in all seasons.

i think scent of heart note is more prominent than the others. maybe jasmin is the most. fruity scent smell faintly,sweet and floral notes is main. after a while sweet note become warmer.

Princessanastasia
Princessanastasia

I have alresdy tries it the day before yesterday and enjoyed greatly . Would like to buy and enjoy all year round : in summer it is a nice combination with a sunny day , in winter - with a frosty white morning :-) Lovely , isn`t it ?

paula.balestre
paula.balestre

Cheiro de menina limpinha!

Marilulu
Marilulu

Hoy fui a probar varios perfumes porque necesitaba uno de uso diario ya que el que usaba, que era el Beso de Agatha, paso a mejor vida. Quería algo frutal/cítrico/no tan dulce y termine por comprar el Nina de Nina Ricci ... no puedo recordar bien las notas de este perfume y eso te dice todo.

mimilli
mimilli

I'm desperately trying to find something that I could wear at work - something that wouldn't be too overhelming, something youtful and cheer that would give me energy. For now this is my choice - til I find something better. It's nice, it shouldn't irritate people around me. It's fresh and sweet. Definitely not original or special in any way, but something that you can count on those days when you don't want to wear anything complexed. Boring but pleasant.

Ingrids
Ingrids

I just purchased this perfume yesterday and I liked it a lot!!!
very light and floral essence, but the lasting power is just about 3/4 hours. After a few minutes, Sandalwood is very noticeable. The bow is really cute and the fragance is very femenine. You should buy it if you like soft fragances.

bambiphan
bambiphan

I like the bottle design, very cute!

Reminds me very much of a 1990s typical female sport scent as it's an aquatic fruit scent. Nice, but nothing new.

rachellkimb
rachellkimb

Very fruity, almost like Escada fragrances. Nice if you're into that sort of thing..

Amethyste
Amethyste

This smells like Pica lemon and white chocolate. Very good, different and warmer than the typical Tommy fragrances, without that tea note. I wouldn't say it's delicious, I wouldn't buy it, but it's surprisingly fine.

ComfyCat
ComfyCat

Lovely fragrance, summery fruit cocktail in a grown up very feminine version.

guest_Kenny
guest_Kenny

Nice fragrance, the wife was impressed with it, quite fruity, strangely we both agreed there is a definite smell of bananas there! Which makes it a unique fragrance! Dont expect to see this in the UK soon as their fragrance market is very slow compared to mainland Europe!

vertigo
vertigo

I don't agree.
Of course it's not revolutionary. But ...
It's delicious!
Very clear citruses at the beginng.
Raspberry stays with you in all phases.
White flowers, with jasmine most prominent.
I only don't get much from drydown ...
But it lasts! Many hours.
Raspberry lovers, you should try it.

+ The bottle is really nice :)
Simple and clean.

jonr951
jonr951

The notes sound great. Even better than Dreaming. I like the bottle and the bow too. Cant wait to try it when I see it. : )

Hilfiger Woman by Tommy Hilfiger 3.64 out of 5 based on 115 ratings and 14 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Tommy Hilfiger Hilfiger Woman fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Tommy Hilfiger Hilfiger Woman, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Hilfiger Woman by Tommy Hilfiger. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Hilfiger Woman by Tommy Hilfiger represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.