Designers » T-Z » Floral Fruity « Groups

Hilfiger Woman Peach Blossom Tommy Hilfiger for women
dislike

coconut
tropical

Hilfiger Woman Peach Blossom by Tommy Hilfiger is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women. Hilfiger Woman Peach Blossom was launched in 2011. Top notes are bergamot, peach, blackberry and cassis; middle notes are iris and mimosa; base notes are musk, tonka bean and coconut.

Bergamot Peach Blackberry Cassis

iris Mimosa

Musk Tonka Bean Coconut

Today Tomorrow Always Romantic Voyage
Cabotine Fleur d’Ivoire

Hilfiger Woman Peach Blossom Fragrance Reviews

I really like this perfume! I wasn't expecting too-in fact, I wasn't even going to test it out. I was shopping in the outlet store with my 7 year old daughter and she sprayed it on her arm. It smelled good, but I didn't think much more about it. When we got home, though, I could smell this really pretty scent coming from her! I had to go back to the store and get it the next day. I don't think peach blossom is a great name for it, as I don't get a lot of peach. Overall, it's tropical and slightly musky, and well crafted in my opinion. It's close to the skin, longevity is ok. I could still smell it on my arm after 6 hours. I'm really happy I bought this - it's a great scent for summer!

derkargy
derkargy

Another perfume with no particular identity,it's just a weak hint of peach.Not for me.

joan100
joan100

Its a pleasant enough scent but very reminiscent of fragrances from the house of Avon or Oriflame based upon the notes and longevity. I detect peach, coconut and musk only. You cant smell the bergamot, cassia, mimose and the rest at all thus making it a very simple scent. This fragrance is perfect for girls aged between 9 and 15. Cute bottle!

Lavender Child
Lavender Child

I don't know why, but I can't enjoy the peach in this. I really do want to, but the name gets it right and this is peach flower, not fruity peach in all its magnificent glory.
I wore this several times and each times the scent just fell flat for me, there's not enough uniqueness in this and the addition of berries doesn't help. A good peach scent doesn't need cassis and blackberries.
The iris is way to artificial, the mimose gives me a headache, and the base coconut is just too bland. This perfume is trying too hard.

damewolf13
damewolf13

Tropical fruity goodness with a splash of island bouquet, and a liberal dose of tonka bean.
This is a very yummy scent that would be appropriate for daytime or evening wear. There is nothing offensive as all of the fruit notes (coconut,peach,berries) and floral notes (iris, cassis, mimose) are so well blended with the tonka bean.
The result is a nicely sweet (but not too sweet) tropical blend that brings to mind warm sandy beaches and cool umbrella drinks.

coffeecat17
coffeecat17

Enjoyable soft scent! Fuzzy peach + coconut with floral singing in background harmony. Not the suntanning sort of coconut...More of a dry coconut.
Sits close to the skin, lasts about 3 hrs on my skin.
I would defidently classify this as an office appropiate fragrance.

Marilulu
Marilulu

Decir "la quiero" es poco, mas bien ...LA NECESITO! jaja. Pero lamentablemente en Argentina no se consigue ;(

Irisfvh
Irisfvh

I love how this parfume lasts and smells.
Its sweet and warm at the same time.
I only have to apply this twice on my chest in the morning :)

Fizzy
Fizzy

The opening is bombastic. Such a adorable peach blossom scent with a touch of mimosa!! Unfortunately lasts the opening only five minutes, then the beautiful scent disapear forever. That´s so sad!!! What stays back is very average drugstore scent.

antonpan
antonpan

This one is much better than last year's Hilfiger Woman. Peach Blossom from the start really reminds of vanilla ice cream with a peach flavour (peaches here a similar to those in Lancome Tresor in Love), but than it becomes a bit more flowery. It is sweet, but creamy and delicate.

artemis27
artemis27

The Main Notes don't show any peach!! Its predominantly coconut! Is there is any peach noticeable at all??? I plan to buy this, because I love peach..

Marki san
Marki san

I love this fragrance but the name, Peach Blossom, is totally misleading. I think it should be called something like Tropical Vacation or Coconut Cocktail because thats how it smells like.
It starts of a little fresh and clean but quickly turns into a creamy coconut goodness with a little bergamot/blackberry kick to it that keeps it interesting. The flowers give it a powdery quality while the tonka beans make it sweet and warm.
This fragrance has a unisex feeling to it probably due to the sharp bergamot/blackberry notes.

Oh and the bottle is super cute with the bow and the price isnt bad either while the staying power is good for a eau de parfum. Summer must have!

I like it !! :) And I'm planning to get it too !
I like peachy scents and this one becomes a warm oriental-floral in the drydown which I also like ! :)
It's a good daytime and business scent. Nice for summer and spring .

PS: I own it now and think the lasting power is rather weak. Only around 1 hour. Also in daily use it's too romantic and girly for me. I wouldn't buy it again.

delphine67
delphine67

the opening of this perfume is very fresh and peachy. there are also the blackberrys.The opening is a bit sharp to my nose, but when it setteles it gets sweet. the iris and mimose I cant detect in it. But the drydown I can smell some coconut. Its a nice and playfull scent.

kellie_lill
kellie_lill

Mmmmmmm...a delicious scent it's perfect for a spring sunny day.Discover it!It was a beautiful surprise for us especially coming from Tommy Hilfiger.

elika
elika

I do really adore it. The peach fragrance makes me feel like a small kid in a sweet fairy-tale world.

fiona_sigourney
fiona_sigourney

Peach Blossom Tommy Hilfiger

I like the bergamot and peach notes here,
so mouth-watering! =)

But I'm not sure of the blackberry and cassis,
I'm afraid they're a little bit too strong for a summer fragrance.

Nice touch of iris and mimose,which I also like.

But there's nothing special about the base notes here, which are musk, tonka bean and coconut.

Hope the coconut is a lighter scent instead of overwhelming tart of sweetness.

xoxo FiFi.

Hilfiger Woman Peach Blossom by Tommy Hilfiger 3.98 out of 5 based on 125 ratings and 17 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Tommy Hilfiger Hilfiger Woman Peach Blossom fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Tommy Hilfiger Hilfiger Woman Peach Blossom, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Hilfiger Woman Peach Blossom by Tommy Hilfiger. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Hilfiger Woman Peach Blossom by Tommy Hilfiger represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.