Designers » T-Z » Floral Fruity « Groups

Hilfiger Woman Pear Blossom Tommy Hilfiger for women
dislike

milky
Hilfiger Woman Pear Blossom Tommy Hilfiger for women Pictures

After last year's edition devoted to Peach Blossom, this spring Tommy Hilfiger is celebrating pear blossom. The new fragrance of the collection is called Pear Blossom by Tommy Hilfiger poured in a characteristic flacon shaped like slightly curved cube, with charming striped bow ribbon tied on the neck of the bottle.

Spring of 2012 brings us delicate and gentle buds and petals of pear blossom, introducing sweetness and mesmerizing fruity note mixed with freshness and luminosity of a dewy morning. The composition is created in collaboration with Douglas (Douglas.de) ad will be launched exclusively in their stores, as well as on the official website of Tommy Hilfiger brand.

The perfume provides fruity-floral-oriental aromas built around pear blossom, neroli and raspberry in top notes. A heart beats in rhythm of sandalwood and cedar, ensuring strength and dynamics in the composition. Base notes close with tonka beans, davana, cinnamon and whipped cream, perfect for warm, tender and divine gentleness.

The fragrance will be available from April 2012, as 30ml EDP.

Neroli Raspberry

Sandalwood Cedar

Cinnamon Tonka Bean Whipped cream Artemisia

Hilfiger Woman Pear Blossom Fragrance Reviews

THEMacGirl
THEMacGirl

As a gourmand and sweet scent lover, I have fallen in love with this concoction! I don't share the previous reviewers disappointments - I was pleasantly surprised by this blind-buy.

For me, the opening is true: raspberry and pear blossom (a little sharp in what I find a refreshing way, and the edges dissipate quickly). The next few hours is a gorgeous cloud of natural, sweetened whipped cream and tonka, with a light cedar base anchoring it. I find this easily lasts several hours. I put it on at 7 AM one day and it was still easily detected at 3 PM.

I enjoy that the whipped cream is in the base notes rather than the top notes (ie. Britney Spears Rocker Femme), because it's the main attraction for me. Finally, a gourmand in my collection that is appropriate for spring and summer!

Carnation
Carnation

Tommy Hilfiger Pear Blossom was a disappointment. It's not a particularly an inciting fragrance,one that has you proclaiming utter joy but a run of the mill slightly fruity floral ( Oh wow. Big surprise there.) with no depth of character.
I detected raspberry,as listed in the notes and of course,pear blossom but I nowhere picked up the mentioned sandalwood and cedar base. It's almost like the perfume doesn't ever reach that phase in it's development. You are basically left with a two dimensional fragrance that resembles a Bath and Body Works spray.
I have had soliflores that have had more excitement.

nausikaa
nausikaa

I was deeply disappointed. I was so sure I would love this one but I don't. It smells pleasant, but not like I expected at all. I can just smell lemon cake, from beginning to end, but with a weird plasticky drydown.

Shimmersmom
Shimmersmom

Bought this as a blind buy. I'm a little disappointed. I don't get any of the creamminess I was expecting since it was listed first. It's actually quite sharp to my nose. Not a complete loss as it does layer nicely with a basic vanilla scent. Won't be repurchasing though.

Flowercat
Flowercat

A nice marriage of fruitiness and soft spiciness...the sweetness is subdued, yet still present. Can a scent be cozy and sexy at the same time? This one manages to be! Soft, gentle purring...

SorayaMoon
SorayaMoon

It reminds me of Ralph Lauren Ralph! It's nice, nothing special, but cozy and a bit sexy

ivcis
ivcis

very feminine, unobtrusive, lightweight, perfect day scent, but at the same time quite unstable, I would like a little note of freshnes in it, however this is my perfume this summer

antonpan
antonpan

This one does remind me of Tommy Hilfiger Dreaming. I feel something fruity (like peaches) surrounded by neroli (orange blossoms).

Hilfiger Woman Pear Blossom by Tommy Hilfiger 4.00 out of 5 based on 104 ratings and 8 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Tommy Hilfiger Hilfiger Woman Pear Blossom fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Tommy Hilfiger Hilfiger Woman Pear Blossom, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Hilfiger Woman Pear Blossom by Tommy Hilfiger. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Hilfiger Woman Pear Blossom by Tommy Hilfiger represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Chanel Chance Eau Tendre Tommy Hilfiger Hilfiger Woman Peach Blossom Gucci Gucci Guilty Salvatore Ferragamo Signorina Gucci Flora by Gucci Gorgeous Gardenia Yves Saint Laurent Manifesto Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau So Fresh Britney Spears Island Fantasy Giorgio Armani Acqua di Gioia Katy Perry Meow Lancome Tresor Midnight Rose Giorgio Armani Si Cacharel Amor Amor Dolce&Gabbana D&G Anthology L`Imperatrice 3 Bvlgari Omnia Coral Juicy Couture Viva la Juicy Diesel Loverdose Versace Bright Crystal Britney Spears Midnight Fantasy Lancome La Vie Est Belle