Designers » T-Z » Chypre Floral « Groups

Loud for Her Tommy Hilfiger for women

Loud for Her Tommy Hilfiger for women
dislike

tropical
Loud for Her Tommy Hilfiger for women Pictures Loud for Her Tommy Hilfiger for women Pictures Loud for Her Tommy Hilfiger for women Pictures Loud for Her Tommy Hilfiger for women Pictures Loud for Her Tommy Hilfiger for women Pictures Loud for Her Tommy Hilfiger for women Pictures

Tommy Hilfiger is launching a fragrant duo named Loud for young women and men. Both perfumes of the duo are supposed to be real rock ’n’ roll fragrances inspired by music for the same public that buys Hilfiger denim.

Perfumers of the house of Givaudan, Aurelien Guichard and Yann Vasnier created both new editions of central notes of rose and patchouli. Loud for Her incorporates litchi and rose in a top and patchouli in a base.

Since the main theme is music, Chad Lavigne designed two flacons in shape of music records. Edition for women is coloured in pink, while men’s version is transparent black, with silver stoppers resembling stereo knobs. Loud for Her was launched in 2010.

Litchi

Rose

Patchouli

Loud for Her Fragrance Reviews

diazzegaf
diazzegaf

The scent is pretty good quite lasting. i would say this fragrance is UNISEX, and the smell is remind me liltle bit aramis scent, that is good for men too.

lalondem
lalondem

okay - packaging and name is just horrible! -but I have to say the scent is pretty good. The rose has something modern about it and the patchouli smells pretty tame. I got a deal on this and I'm not disappointed-sometimes I just decide if I like more than I dislike ,and this one is a like.

Colin Maillard
Colin Maillard

Rose, patchouli, synthetic woods, vanilla, a bouquet of generic white flowers (the "laundry" note), a light fruity note which gives a sweet juicy density to the composition, white musks, aldehydes. A milky, at the same time silky and graceful blend, synthetic but vibrant, sharp and decently made. Given it's in the "inexpensive" range of designers I would say it's totally respectable and could be compared to more expensive ones (not that far from stuff à la Coco Mademoiselle), or even to many niche scents. A good present for unpretentious sisters or girlfriends, and a fun candidate for a blind test with more costly and pretentious scents.

6,5-7/10

Arbre Amer
Arbre Amer

I just happened to see the BBC documentary mentioned by the reviewer below and I must say it re-confirmed my suspicions about the stupidity that lurks in the perfume business. Very interesting!

moreorlessa
moreorlessa

I wrote for Loud for Him that it reminds me of sweaty, crowded subways. Loud for Her could be a woman who came wearing her own perfume, but then made out with the gentlman using Loud for Him, some of it rubbed off on her and now she smells...a bit too loud. Pass!

yvonne
yvonne

The creation of this fragrance is featured in the BBC perfume documentary, "Something Old Something New." It's really interesting, and would probably be fun to watch if you own the scent. I don't own it-just trying to conjure my synesthesthetic powers by hearing and reading about it. If anyone would like to trade a decant, let me know, I have a good size collection, maybe I have one you would like to sample. It does sound like a nice fragrance. I'm guessing somewhat in the same family as L'Agent Provacateur? When I saw the documentary, my instant reaction was "The name of that fragrance is going to kill it!" I blame the exterior for any negative reviews, I'll bet the juice is just fine. It probably needs more of a goth/emo touch to the name and packaging. Tommy Hillfiger if you're reading this, I want an invitation to the re-launch party!

lupereira
lupereira

One word: modern. A bit "hardcore". Not my cup of tea, but not too bad. Wearable.

xabaras
xabaras

An odd combination. Is it too loud? Not really, if you apply sparingly. The litchi manages to keep the rose note sweet. Rose on my skin always gets a bit stale like roses you dry up for decorative purposes, so whatever it is that keeps it smelling fresh and sweet DOES work in this fragrance. The patchouli is there, but it doesn't disturb my sense of smell. Is this something I would ever want to wear? Only if I really wanted to wear a fragrance and didn't have within reach the other more subtle fragrances I normally choose from.

Berth
Berth

This smells a looot like Paloma Picasso, but with a modern vibe

wattie
wattie

This is a very pleasant light floral fragrance, or maybe my nose is not sufficiently developed! :/

rafaellaR.123

Oh, by the way, I only have some samples, but I really want the full bottle...

busik
busik

It is a calm, and a little plastic smells like vinyl records)))

guest_Vie Cafe
guest_Vie Cafe

I bought this out of curiosity and they wouldn't take it back at the store even if it was still sealed. (After I read the reviews on my trusted Fragrantica). So now I am stuck with this.

Fake patchouli, fake rose, fake lychee. Whoever came up with this recipe (a computer program most likely) should be fired.

This is what I like to call a "shampoo, shaving gel or deodorant" fragrance. It is absolutely stripped of any style or personality or appeal. It is not a completely repulsive scent but I have had underarm deodorant that smell much better and have more character.

I can see that some younger people would like this. It is a bit loud in a way that it is obnoxious. It reminds me of the one Juicy Couture in the light pink box. Yuck.

Tommy Hilfiger hasn't come up with anything good in the last many years. Maybe they're stuck in the nineties? Game over, Tommy Hilfiger. Stop trying!

Turcker
Turcker

Like Radchick, I am surprised by how many people disliked this one. It's not an exceptional fragrance but it's not bad either.
The bottle design and name do not match the scent. I think more along the lines of mellow, boho chic than loud vinyl records. I smell mostly patchouli. If you don't like patchouli then just forget about it. But the hippie in me finds it kind of comforting.

I'm a bit surprised there are so many dislikes of this. I find it to be not bad at all. The strongest note to me is the patchouli, and the second strongest is the rose. The lychee gives it the tiniest bit of sweetness, so it comes across almost as a sweet candied rose. The first few minutes of this are loud, as the name suggests, but after a little while, it settles into a much more subtle wearable scent. Since the patchouli is prevalent, you do have to be a patchouli lover to like this.

enzyme1
enzyme1

Piano-forte would have been a better concept, A perfume that is loud at the beggining with citrus and pink pepper and some other spices and aldhydes, once that evaporates a delicate rose dew accord emmerges with the undertones of bees wax in the background, and soft elements of green notes and watery notes with a little bit of pine tree note..

The bottle also needs to be different, Insteady of a gaudy tacky disk with the only letters vissable being "OU" the bottle should be retro moder a metal cylinder that is topped with a cut glass stopper.

If they make all these changes It would actually be a good perfume.

LaPetite
LaPetite

To me it's very similar to Swarovski's Aura and yet such a different marketting ... Funny ...
Nice everyday scent however , sweet , strong lichi note .

pum.ohse
pum.ohse

Ordinary.

Jellybean
Jellybean

Too Loud! It reeks with synthetics and cloying:/ Rose is overly sweet and unnatural, pathcouli dose is overkill, and litchi teamed up with rose is bringing out another dimension of smell sense beyond being sweet. It is all done Wrong. It smells so masculine and strong, I can't imagine someone wearing this, I would have to stay far away. If you must for open spaces only.
This is so bad that even smelling the container makes me cringe.

rafaellaR.123

Well, I really like this fragrance. The bottle isn't special, but stills a great perfume.

When you first spray the perfume, you smell Litchi with touches of roses. Then, the litchi smell gets weaker and the rose one, stronger. The same thing happends later with rose and pathouli. Litchi
For me, it's a chypre floral scent, remindes me of O Boticario Capricho collection, Rock perfume (I think that you can only found this rock one at Brazil).

Okay, that was my small review on Loud...

FreyaMarie
FreyaMarie

If there ever was a rose-flavoured soft drink, this is what it would smell like. Juicy, sparkly and rosy.

The name and the bottle couldn't be more wrong for this fragrance! It's a sophisticated, beautiful rose scent, and while it's not muted or powdery it's definitely not "loud" either. It's simply a fresh, modern rose scent, maybe not that complex but very nice and wearable. The longevity, at least on me, is fine.

sweetmagnolia
sweetmagnolia

After the initial somewhat loud opening, this ends up smelling like a high end, rose scented shampoo. Not perfumy and certainly not loud. Infact, this wears very close to the skin.(like a skin scent)

Nothing outragous or earth shattering. Just kinda clean, simple, rosey and youthful.(This is not your grandma's rose perfume by any means.)

All in all, young, light, inoffensive and nice for summer.

ojosverdes
ojosverdes

This is a very nice rose fragrance that smells really good. Lately I've been craving rose scent so I decided to get this one. I ended up giving it to my daughter but then claiming it back as it has great staying power and silage.
We'll be giving this another try soon as it smells delicious of rose and it's quite sexy IMO!

In Vogue
In Vogue

This is a really good fragrance! It does go on 'loud', with a blast of woody rose, and a strong note of grass (guess that's the patchouli). This lasts for the first 20 mins. Then it fades to a more subtle woody rose, smelling expensive and classy. Very similar to Rive Gauche. Would be excellent for work, as it's subtle and sophisticated. I will be wearing this as a substitute for Rive Gauche, which I can't find any-more. Excellent work, and a nice surprise,I didn't expect something this classy from Tommy Hilfiger, especially with a name like "Loud", which is very misleading. Cute bottle too.

clairedot
clairedot

totally flopped in my store, nobody bought it, we got sent far too many box sets as it was new last christmas and we were still trying to sell them in july! terrible fragrance, boring! cannot even remember it, just that i hated it!

fourseasons
fourseasons

This perfume is very nice but I don't think that the name reflects it's reality "Loud". In the contrary, I think that this perfume is perfect everywhere but it doesn't last very long

tenshilove
tenshilove

a very weird and kind of old lady smell but at the same time it is masculine ,it smell like hair spray, and has no satying power, very very bad fragance

Printeza7
Printeza7

Very sweet perfume.I can smell lots of the litchi,however I like it a lot. Not much of patchouli though.It is a cute fragrance, I would recommend it for younger age. Very girly.

receptionrw
receptionrw

I used the tester on my wrists at a chemist. It started off very woody (akin to Euphoria or play intense for her) for some reason, might just be the chemistry with my skin. I bought it later that day and wore it on my neck and behind my ears - I got a very strong aquatic scent initially, perhaps because it was a lot closer to my nose this way. After a few hours I picked up on the patchouli. Great sillage I found... and I could still smell it on me the next morning. Either way, I really love this fragrance. Not enough as a signature scent for myself as I find it lacks strong base notes. 7/10.

susieqrj
susieqrj

Loud? Where? On my skin it disappeared in 3 hours. During that time, it was very close to the skin.
A faint smell of roses and patchuli. Very delicate, too descreet, pratically unnoticeable.
Longevity sucks, leaves no trail, even smelling my arm, touching my nose to the skin, I CAN´T SMELL IT.

I tried to improve, I used a scenteless body cream, showered with bath oil..... nothing seems to work to make it fix on my skin. And I dont have any problems with it with other perfumes.

Waste of money.

They should change the name to "Mute".

Tommy Hilfiger FAIL.

This is way too strong, too aquatic, too generic and makes me think of a men's scent. Very masculine. Not my type at all.

lusker26
lusker26

its to strong for me ,like adekalon, i have headeck when i smell it , got it from my bf when he travel i Norve, too much flowers in this ,very disipointed:(

jatzzie
jatzzie

Ah I wanted to love it, as my inner rockchild (haha) really liked the bottle. As for the juice itself, it was rather plain and generic. I would've hoped for something a bit along the lines of Diesel's Fuel For Life-series which I adore, but sadly this has nothing to do with them.:/ This fragrance has zero personality, zero loudness. I hoped for something edgier but no.:/

Amethyste
Amethyste

I agree, it's not loud.
At first it was not as sweet as I thought it would be, and I didn't love the smell of it. This lasted only a few minutes, then it turned into a soft beautiful and very slightly sweet smell. It was like a hint of vanilla with a feminine flower (not fresh roses). I was really enjoying it, it surprised me and I thought I loved it. The only 'problem' (not really a problem to me) was that it was too soft... too light I had to made an effort to smell it. Well, I was thinking on buying it eventually. But nothing is perfect and it wasn't at all. After a few hours, there was not this pleasant smell but (I know this is strange) what I smelt was what you smell when ironing clothes. The smell of the steam, the heat of ironing clothes. It's not pleasant. I wouldn't buy it.
When you test it, give it time, because it DOES change.

boussoulitsa
boussoulitsa

I tested this today!I'm really content about this one :)
I think it's going to be my spring frag for this year :)

andrevarx
andrevarx

It is a youthful fragrance, fresh and sexy. Artificial rose notes and if you notice the sweet touch of lychee fruit. I agree that it is not as "loud" as its name is mentioned, but nice and sexy, perfect for teens, in part I remember as a girl sexy punk or something similar.

It's like "Fantasy" by Brintey Spears, without the cloying notes of white chocolate. This fragrance is like its version fraiche. Recommended.

Migotka
Migotka

I am not generally one of the people who praises niche over mainstream- I like bits from both. What does irritate me, however, is the use of some awful names in the mainstream. Play, Loud, whatever. Specially, when the person who came up with the name probably did not even smell the fragrance.

First of all, there is nothing loud about Loud. I mean, it is a kind of sweet, even very sweet, juicy fruit scent. An artificial rose bathing in litchi syrup. And it is certainly not even an artificial rose at its best.
The fragrance reminds me a lot of Burberry The Beat in character, except that I find The Beat modern and uplifting, while Loud makes me a bit sick and smells like an tanned teenager in skinny jeans and pink T-shirt revealing the belly, with her hair dyed platinum blond. Sorry for people who like this, but I just find it a huge miss, although I usually love the three notes listed here.

urobian
urobian

I agree is a very ordinary smell, but is really nice. Im not into the floral fragances in women but is totally a surprise to me. Ok, its nothing new or avantgarde because is a Tommy release, their products need to be in control to the masses. First minute is very strong, impulsive and saturated, but in some minutes i find a sexy young smell, versatile, easy to like, this fragance simply share a cute-poppy femenine aura with a big smile. Projection and sillage is more than average.

delphine67
delphine67

Ive tested this one yesterday and after spraying I got the rose and litchee immediatly.It smells very strong a first but when it sets the rose and litchi mingels with the patchouli.I like it but dont think I would buy a bottle

vertigo
vertigo

So generic!
To me it smells floral aquatic.
I don't get any of the notes mentioned.
Lasts long, but it's not 'loud'.

Trvevil
Trvevil

I don't like it. I don't smell any litchi there -.- It actually smells like Versace Red Jeans which I don't like either. Alcoholic floral from past that you better forget. Though, maybe some one who loved Versace will enjoy it. Only if. It is hair-spray like. A no no 4 me.
- Gravestench

fallingin28
fallingin28

On first spray I got rubbing alcohol scent that quickly turned to fresh wet outdoorsy greens then turned to strong menthol.

The menthol turned to sweetened rose which faded to a close to the skin rose laced patchouli. This fragrance is lying very close to my skin, and contrary to it's name is not loud.

I can occasionally get a whiff when moving but that's fleeting. The patch stands out most to me but isn't headache inducing. I'm not sure how long this will last on me, or if maybe it's more a skin scent, but I really wanted something to last all day and it's fading fast (I sprayed neck, and crook of elbows not just one spot). I will try again spraying two or three sprays on my skin in one area to see how that goes.

The bottle is nothing special either, I've seen it in person and didn't remind me of a record or rock'n'roll. It's a bit too round to hold properly.

Based on the menthol/alcohol notes that come through on the opening and the lack of longevity I will probably give a pass. It's not a bad scent, and doesn't smell horrible on me, but just isn't interesting enough to hold my attention.

Loud for Her by Tommy Hilfiger 2.99 out of 5 based on 175 ratings and 42 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Tommy Hilfiger Loud for Her fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Tommy Hilfiger Loud for Her, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Loud for Her by Tommy Hilfiger. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Loud for Her by Tommy Hilfiger represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.