Designers » T-Z » Floral Aldehyde « Groups

T Girl Tommy Hilfiger for women

T Girl Tommy Hilfiger for women
dislike

yellow floral
T Girl Tommy Hilfiger for women Pictures T Girl Tommy Hilfiger for women Pictures

Tommy Hilfinger launched T Girl in 2001 as a floral aldeyde fragrance for women. It was designed by Annie Buzantian, along with the T edition for men. The bottle has a female bust form; it is elegant and modern with a red T in the middle. Bergamot and mandarin are at the top notes, followed by the heart of narcissus, rose and lily, settling at the base of vetiver, amber, musk and exotic wood. This fragrance is fresh and lively, bursting with energy.

Bergamot Mandarin Orange

Narcissus Rose Lily

Vetiver Woodsy Notes Amber Musk

Swiss Army for Her

T Girl Fragrance Reviews

Lassie
Lassie

I'm wearing this on a cold winter day just for a change. My favorites for winter are Spark, Dior Addict, and Burberry Brit. I don't like cheap n' fruity, but do love citrus, and Tommy Girl is my guilty secret for that. It's very citrus, a little bitter, long-lasting, on the 'casual' side. I have a lot of perfumes, and so I don't grow tired of them. The pale winter sun is out, I weary of musk and vanilla, and though there are 2-1/2 months of winter ahead, I do believe we've turned the corner! Spring is coming.

LunaPearl
LunaPearl

T Girl came out when I was 12/13 and had yet to appreciate the fine art of fragrance. I've not been a fan of the Tommy Hilfiger line but I do remember liking this immensely, so much that I doused myself in the samples they were handing out.
I tried to find it again years later only to find out this was only a limited edition. Tastes change as we get older but I would have liked to try this again.

icecube
icecube

A very weak fragrance on me. A mix of flowers and a hint of wood.
It is a pleaseant summerfragrance.
So light and flovery - but you have to reapply over and over again.

Elle949
Elle949

Bitter bitter bitter! Yuck it smells just as chemically and alcohol ridden as it tastes (hold your breath when you spray and walk away) had to throw out a nearly full bottle after three years of trying to accept it.

Sh1rlG1rl
Sh1rlG1rl

T Girl is one of the few perfumes that I could not wear either. I remember it staying too green/citrus on me and it never developed to its base notes which was very strange. I have Tommy Girl and can wear that one with no problems although I prefer it for day in the winter months. Oh well, us girls don't want to smell all the same so I am glad that tastes differ. BTW @lollipopsneeze, I have Luca Turin and Tania Sanchez's book "Perfume The A-Z Guide" right in front of me and it is Tommy Girl, and not T Girl to which he is referring. I, too, had made that same mistake. Sometimes it gets a bit confusing when there are too many flankers out there and their boxes (and even bottles) don't include the full name of the product.

yettb
yettb

This one is very fresh and long lasting too - it is easily an everyday fragrance and reminded me a lot of clinique happy to be but T girl gets better as the day goes on and seems kind of tea-like or mountain dewish clean and casual but beautiful enough to wear anywhere anytime

ellukka85
ellukka85

This reminds me of my teenage too, like many other say. I had this from my boyfriends friend :D, which was kind of odd. Anyway, this was my first REAL perfume, and I liked it. I always liked more the original Tommy girl, but this was good too.
I think it was a bit too floral for me, it was kind of too sharp. But fresh and nice anyway. It dindn't last long on my skin. I had to yhrow the bottle away after couple of years, because the perfume had gone bad, it smelled very bad. But anyway, good memories..I think you can't find this anymore, they don't make this scent anymore..

Maslina
Maslina

This totally reminds me of my high school time! I remembered when the very last day of my high school time 2003, one of my BFF gave this to me as a farewell gift, now I only have the bottle empty and try to purchase it by myself, unfortunately I cant find it in store anymore! Love the smell, good silage, fresh, totally for teens!

pomdgf
pomdgf

This is my most wanted right now ! 555 But in my country this is no longer available. I'll find it.

NNN
NNN

I totally agree with Anmo's review.
This is Tommy Hilfiger's best fragrance.
Very floral and fresh, adorable and angelic.
An amazing everyday perfume, impossible to dislike...
I love it!

goddessella
goddessella

i had it when i was in highschool. love love love this perfume!

guest_moon pearl
guest_moon pearl

When I first tried this, I was young and at a stage where I was first discovering the world of perfume. Naturally, T Girl had an impression on me. But now since Ive had experience will countless other fragrances, I dont know if Id love this again if I tried it now.
A very 'casual' fragrance, but also remarkable.
Im suprised that this is considered a Floral Aldehyde, cause I always felt this was a rather Aquatic floral scent.

Unbelievably unique for its time. Pure, crisp florals, and a coolness that lingered like the scent of rain.

Suslique
Suslique

it smells soooo good on my skin! it was my favourite fragrance during my junior college years and oh boy people were always asking me about it. fantastically fresh and even sour. i simply love it. will buy a new bottle as soon as i can

kastehelmi
kastehelmi

This smell makes me sick-it smells kind of like "Pleasures" by Estee Lauder-Or like one of those shrubs used in landscaping because they are hardy, with the flowers that smell far from pleasant.

moonruby
moonruby

I remeber getting samples of this with Sanity Magazine back in 2001 or 02 and I liked this alot at the time.

I havent seen it around since but Im curious to see whether I'd still like it.

notme
notme

I bought it on the spur of the moment on a hot summer day. I have had it for a few months now and it seems quite 'blunt', I have to convince myself to wear it. It's refreshing, cool, fresh, citrusy, but does not stay too long on my skin. The flower notes seem to fade away in front of the citrus notes, and the musk or amber are simply unperceivable in this fragrance. For the sporty women out there who like fresh, cool, citrus-watery fragrances it can be a nice 'companion'.

Lily26
Lily26

I can't say nothing special about this one.It is fresh and nice but not amazing.I couldn't use to it and give it away to my friend.

Scent lover
Scent lover

Surprise surprise. Luca Turin in his new book "Perfumes: The Guide" gives 5 stars for this fragrance.. Speechless..

orchidfae
orchidfae

I liked it as a teen...before I really got to know what types of scents I prefered. Grew out of this and couldn't even sell it at a garage sale.

guest_Ylang Ylang
guest_Ylang Ylang

This is a first fragrance from tommy that I totally crazy. It's very beautiful and definitely soft.Especially
if you wear it at night I can guarantee u it's very cool smell.

guest_Zoe M
guest_Zoe M

Fresh

2007

T Girl by Tommy Hilfiger 3.20 out of 5 based on 101 ratings and 21 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Tommy Hilfiger T Girl fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Tommy Hilfiger T Girl, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify T Girl by Tommy Hilfiger. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of T Girl by Tommy Hilfiger represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.