Designers » T-Z » Woody Floral Musk « Groups

Tommy 10 Tommy Hilfiger for men

Tommy 10 Tommy Hilfiger for men
dislike

tropical

Tommy 10 is a perfume launched in 2006, celebrating the 10th anniversary of Tommy Hilfiger fragrances, symbolizing America and its aromas. It was designed by Annie Buzantian. Top notes are composed of exotic Hawaiian pineapple, standed with rainy notes, grass and cranberry aroma. The heart is powdery with violet, cactus flower from Arizona and blue spruce from Rocky Mountain. The base consists of woody notes of Wyoming black poplar, wet wood aroma and red maple. This optimistic and independent fragrance was created in the American style with their own ingredients.

Pineapple Cranberry

Violet Cactus Flower

Red Maple Coton candy

Tommy

Tommy 10 Fragrance Reviews

faisalclairessence
faisalclairessence

Similer to the original Tommy...this is more warmer...i would prefer the original, but this is great too..

Mooncatt
Mooncatt

Sugarscent: I got a one-ounce bottle of this, and it is nice with a fresh beginning and pleasant dry-down. It would be good for casual use in warm weather. Thanks for the recommendation. PS, that recommendation was posted on my birthday:)

Sugarscent

Forgot to mention hubby wears regular Tommy but we both like this Tommy 10 SOOO much better. It's fresher like a splash of Davidoff's Cool Water instead of sharp sugar. Hope that helps!

Sugarscent

I bought this for my husband. LOVE IT SO MUCH I BOUGHT MYSELF A BOTTLE! I think it smells subtley different on me but still smells so good it makes my eyes roll back in my head!

WOMEN! TRY THIS ON YOURSELF!

surkhail
surkhail

its a fresh day sent avg spring fresh smell nice to start off in the morning

guest_narigudo
guest_narigudo

quase pueril . um aroma inofensivo para ocasiões banais e até mesmo um perfume diário para o trabalho . as notas de cabeça são deliciosas , quase suculentas . o meio , um pouco metálico , me incomoda um pouco , mas não ao ponto de me irritar . não arrasa um quarteirão , mas quebra um galhão...ok , um galhinho.

andrevarx
andrevarx

This fragrance has a great resemblance to Tommy Cologne, the entry is almost identical and the middle notes are exactly the same style, though less touch of cinnamon so to speak, and susutituye with an aroma of cinnamon-cream.

It has a similar setting as Tommy Cologne is definitely preferable to the original version. It has good potential for daily settlement and perhaps can be directed to an audience a bit more serious than the original cologne.

guest_Arie R
guest_Arie R

Tommy 10 = Tommy Boy but less sweet. I'll go 4 Tommy Boy....

Ramses7
Ramses7

Fresca, ligera, suave, huele a piña, a lluvia, en fin, aunque parecida es diferente a la Tommy Cologne que es mas cítrica. Es mi preferida para el día, sobre todo en verano.

periquito89
periquito89

Another fresh/light scent. It starts just like its older brother, the Tommy Cologne (from 1994). Quickly it follows a different way from, and starts to look more like Zegna "Z". "Z" is more spicy (I think because the pepper), and, for me, more lasting.

The Tommy Cologne is also a fresh/light scent, with something a little sweet in it, like cinnamon. As Tommy 10 is a little like Zegna Z, I prefer "Z" which I think is stronger, and the Tommy Cologne because that difference from its younger brother.

Master Scents
Master Scents

Smells good, but I really can't see any difference in this from the original "Tommy", which I don't even see here (only Tommy girl), which makes me think they are the exact same thing. A marketing hoax, if you ask me.

Tommy 10 by Tommy Hilfiger 4.26 out of 5 based on 38 ratings and 11 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Tommy Hilfiger Tommy 10 fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Tommy Hilfiger Tommy 10, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Tommy 10 by Tommy Hilfiger. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Tommy 10 by Tommy Hilfiger represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Yves Saint Laurent L'Homme Dior Dune Guerlain L'Instant de Guerlain pour Homme Tommy Hilfiger Tommy Chanel Allure Homme Edition Blanche Dior Fahrenheit Giorgio Armani Acqua di Gio Chanel Egoiste Platinum Azzaro Chrome Giorgio Armani Armani Attitude Chanel Bleu de Chanel Burberry Touch for Men Yves Saint Laurent La Nuit de l`Homme Yves Saint Laurent Body Kouros John Varvatos John Varvatos Yves Saint Laurent M7 Gucci Envy for Men Thierry Mugler A*Men Pure Havane Bvlgari Bvlgari Pour Homme Soir Burberry London for Men