Designers » T-Z » Citrus Aromatic « Groups

Tommy Tommy Hilfiger for men

Tommy Tommy Hilfiger for men Pictures Tommy Tommy Hilfiger for men Pictures Tommy Tommy Hilfiger for men Pictures Tommy Tommy Hilfiger for men Pictures

Tommy by Tommy Hilfiger is a Citrus Aromatic fragrance for men. Tommy was launched in 1995. Tommy was created by Annie Buzantian and Alberto Morillas. Top notes are mint, lavender, grapefruit and bergamot; middle notes are cranberry, rose and granny smith apple; base notes are amber, cactus and cotton flower.

Mint Lavender Grapefruit Bergamot

Cranberry Rose Granny Smith apple

Amber Cactus Cotton Flower

Tommy 10
Fougeres Marines

Tommy Fragrance Reviews

musicman4931
musicman4931

Great classic from high school, never gets old! This has surprising great sillage. Lasts all day on my clothes.

Felipe Peixoto
Felipe Peixoto

This is such a lovely fragrance! It reminds me of Tommy Hilfiger store at Premium Outlets International Drive, Orlando/FL. When I got the place, there were salespeople spraying on paper strips, so part of the store was in a beautiful fragrance cloud. This was the first time I tried it and I loved from the first sniff, although I didn't purchase at the time. It is very fresh, clean, soft, has something metallic to it (which I personally love). I always wear Tommy when I'm running my errands or hanging out with friends.

vitor rd
vitor rd

This is the fragrance of the playboy teenager, but i have 28, i use, and i not feel like a teenager. The smell is very versitile, fruit and sexy too. Its popular but i dont care, i use for casual moments, longevity is about 6h and projects well for 1:30h.

DandelionPicker
DandelionPicker

I hate this with a passion. I don't know what is in it that makes me hate it so much, but I used to gag every time my boyfriend would wear it.

spcmiller
spcmiller

Every single time I smell this I am transported back to San Antonio circa 1999, being in basic training and going out on the Riverwalk without a care in the world. It definitely has a special place in my memory, surrounded by good friends and silly times. The only other scent that I am equally as nostalgic for is Hugo.

Micho0
Micho0

One of my personal favorites - Nostalgia

I like the fresh simple smell of it , it always works

I Think it fits best for the summer and for the younger crowd

Guilherme Fernandes
Guilherme Fernandes

Tommy is a perfect boy cologne!

It's Fresh, green, clean, young, a little sweet (fruity)and nostalgic....
This cologne makes averyone happy, unpretentious and confident.
Tommy brings me back to the 90's.

Fragrância/Fragrance: 8/10
Fixação/ Longevity: 7/10
Projeção/ Sillage: 6/10
Versatilidade/ Versatillity: 8/10
Try/ Buy/ Pass: Buy

Tommy é a colonia perfeita para rapazes!

É fresco, verde, limpo, jovem, um pouco doce (frutado) e nostalgico.
Esta colonia faz a todos felizes, despretenciosos e confiantes.
Tommy me transporta para os anos 90.

Aguilarr022
Aguilarr022

Love it. Ive been using it since 9th grade in high school. 9 years later still one of my favorites.

ThiagoRRGomes
ThiagoRRGomes

Cheap and simple!
Been around for too long!
Nothing special about it!

sil.sirbu
sil.sirbu

It's suitable for 16+ -24yo IMHO. I used to wear this when i was in college. Nice fragrance, fresh.

LisaMari
LisaMari

Super -citrus, sporty, sharp and fresh. Girl friends and I used to wear this in our teens, even though it’s for men :p. It smells like summer, being young and carefree.

Extol
Extol

As mentioned before, reminds me of school. I wore this very seldomly though, as for some reason, it destroyed my nose. I cannot remember, but perhaps it was due to my own inexperience with scents and I layered it on myself, but it killed me. I may have to revisit this. By no means was it a bad scent, though. For sure a Spring/Summer scent, during the day would be the best time to wear it.

For the longevity, I'd give it 6 hours max, if you don't have dry skin (otherwise use lotion). Sillage, from what I remember, would be moderate, arms length. Frankly, it'd be a good office scent.

coreynellos
coreynellos

Reading how this came out in '95 makes me realize how good it is. I was born in 96' after it came out. 17 years later who would have guessed a cologne that's older than me smell so great! It's an original! I use tommy when i just want to hang around the house, in the backyard, by the pool. It's just a great summer fragrance. It stands out because everyone else is wearing very intense colognes. Tommy proves you don't need that. If you don't have it get it. I always have a bottle in my house and another little one in my car. Makes a great gift too!

kenney77
kenney77

Love this fragrance so much very clean and fresh very long lasting and very strong and that's the best part this cologne will always be with me

smierdzacy
smierdzacy

This reminds me so much of school. After PE in the morning, the boys changing room would absolutely reek of this stuff! I didn't own it myself but I'd say the majority of my class did, and why not, as it was young teens that this was marketed towards. Sure anybody could get away with wearing Tommy but I think its mainly a great starter fragrance. I can respect why this was such a top seller back in the 90s as it could be grouped with all the fresh, citrusy frags which were all the rage at the time. However, now I feel its is a little dated and teens are more interested in Hollister and Abercrombie & Fitch.
This is a pleasant scent, opening with citrus, floral and spearmint. It doesn't take long for the apple and cranberry notes to arrive giving it an almost apple crumble like smell. It stays like this for about 3 hours before becoming very faint then eventually disappearing completely.
A cheap fresh sporty scent for teenagers, with average longevity and projection. Becomes a little sickening after a while. I would describe this as the scent that got left behind in the 90s, 5/10

manzoor86
manzoor86

the top notes are very lemony and citrus,
i did not smell any apples,
the heart notes is the exact copy of l'eau d'issey pour homme by issey miyake,
overall its a fresh perfume with good projection.

sexyboi123
sexyboi123

This is a nice fresh spicy and (slightly) sweet fragrance that I think is great for high school, college and casual use. The opening is a little harsh for me but if I just hold my breath for a couple of minutes then i'm fine :P The notes are really nice even though it's a touch synthetic. It's also very unique and garners a LOT of compliments - especially amongst the girls at school and college. It projects nicely but the longevity is so-so (but the bottle is perfect for chucking in a bag).The price is quite good too, I say give this one a try!

EDIT: I dislike this since I've realised I get sick every time I smell it. There must be some sort of chemicals in it that don't agree with me… I can't wear this anymore.

gsevrain
gsevrain

Suave, a su vez intenso, un aroma muy rico, una mezcla entre citrico, menta y flores. Un perfume tanto para dia como para noche, quien lo tenga no se va a arrepentir. La durabilidad es entre 3 y 5 hs. Calificacion General 7.5/10

msomogyi
msomogyi

I dated a guy in high school that used to BATHE in this. To this day the smell of this reminds me of him; that's not a good thing.

Well I haven't had this fragrance for years I used to wear it when I was younger. I first bought it when it came out, I was on a ferry to France and it was everywhere.
I fell in love right away! I used it for a few years then moved on but never forgot about it.
It's pretty rare these days unless you go in the Tommy Hilfiger shop (which I don't) anyway I've decided to revisit it...and boy am I glad!! I remember the smell so vividly when I smelled it again it was like an embrace from an old friend.
Zingy apples, very clean, sporty kind of feel! It's really really really nice I adore it and is really suitable as an everyday fragrance.

Jeffallmighty4
Jeffallmighty4

I like this a lot. I have received many compliments on it. That being said Its not very out there or in your face or exotic. When you first smell it you don't exactly say to yourself that this is something amazing. You more or less say "hey that smells pretty good". its a good go to for any situation. I would compare it to that one nice pair of jeans that you wear all the time because they fit almost any occasion and you feel comfortable and confident in them. Im not one to point out notes but I would say this is pretty much a summer cologne which has some citrus and almost cinnamon apple pie like smells. I could see myself wearing this in the winter however. Overall very nice. I would recommend as a blind buy. The 1oz goes for like 15 bucks on amazon.

Akinfor8
Akinfor8

This is a nice smelling fragrance, but for some reason it gives me a headache after about 10 minutes of wearing it. I can't really explain what does it,but something in it just doesn't seem to agree with me.

sammm12345
sammm12345

Opening smells pungent, however dries down to a decent scent.

M.Golightly
M.Golightly

This is actually one of my first fragrances and I did love it. Young and Fun as what most reviews here say and yes it is but that was the 90s and early 2000s. Clean citrusy fresh scent. That is what I can remember. If T.Hilfiger is doing a reformulated version now.....well I guess it is not the same anymore.

kaysee
kaysee

I love it.
Used to wear it back in 1999 and bought it again today.
Brings back many memories, plus I love the fragrance itself.
fresh, clean, sexy. citrusy and woody at the same time.
Longevity/sillage really good on my skin.

juan carlos.henriquez
juan carlos.henriquez

clasico fresco y distintivo, manzana verde bergamota y menta, de uso para despues de una refrescante ducha y una camisa blanca manga corta apoyada de bermudas y chalas de verano, un clasico y uno de los mas agradables y calmantes colonias frescas, me gusta muchisimo.

Omega Man
Omega Man

Subtle, clean, safe scent for men of all ages. Fragrance enthusiasts don't love Tommy because it's too light and generic and there's no real discernible notes that stand out. It's citrus-woody-spicy-musky in a vague, streamlined way. Smells good but it's not assertive enough.

RickPinto
RickPinto

I have to agree with everyone here...
It was given to me as a gift in 2006 and it smelled great.
Loved it!!
Bought a 100ml bottle in 2012 and it was way weaker, and it didn't last half the time than my past bottle.
A complete shame, to change the recipe...

Gazo30
Gazo30

I 1st had this in 1996 and loved it, and have had many bottles since. yesterday I decided to buy it again as it was relatively cheap £18 for 100ml bottle. I noticed the box had changed since the last time I had bought it but I thought that was the only change.... how very wrong I was. the old formula was very potent, a few squirts would easily last a good 8hrs on my skin, this new formula is not even half the strength, I still love the scent but i am very disappointed that they have weakened it down

wesleyhclark
wesleyhclark

This barely registered on my skin, and what survived acquired a sour note later on. I could detect that overused grapefruit aroma molecule, too - it's usually the very last thing left standing.

This is for young guys - *very* young guys.

1welshdevil
1welshdevil

I have to agree with the previous commentator, I dug out a sample from 2003 it has a wonderfully smooth smell on my skin, very fresh, nice dry down, the recent one i was given i use to clean surfaces, it is nasty, sharp and unpleasant, can anyone say when a reformulation works for the better, yuck, its now cheap and nasty 1/5

DrPerfum
DrPerfum

I have a bottle from 2003 and i'm sure that this fragrance has been reformulated. The version that i have smell very strong. The current version is softer. It's a scam.

jamdavmiller
jamdavmiller

Bug spray. The opening smells like bug spray. The bug spray fades but remains subtly in the background. The scent that comes forward in the heart is pretty, but is always disrupted by the bug spray.

BAWSE!
BAWSE!

I'm 16 and bought this as a blind buy after reading reveiws online and I'm actually pretty dissapointed with my purchase, it has been dubbed as a youthfull(teenage) fragrance however I find it to be the complete opposite, well for contemporary fresh fragrances of today. It actually smells a pretty dated, synthetic, cloying and Yes 'BUG SPRAY'. The opening very overwhelming however after about an hour or so the fragrance does develop into an apple & slightly spiced scent however even this is slightly cloyingly .
Certainly not a fresh scent, in my opinion. However I can understand why someone now in their 20/30's would enjoy this for it's nostalgic entity. I would say CH 212 is a much better modern interpretation to this.

Elixa
Elixa

This fragrance is to fall in love with...
It has great silage, lasts long and it's very sexy in my opinion.
I would fall in love with any guy wearing it ;)

juiced
juiced

Okay young fellas listen up. Please don't let the fact that this has been relegated to your local pharmacy or WalMart throw you off course. This was, is and will be a bomb ass scent. Make no mistake; In it's time this was a groundbreaking scent.
This fragrance was the defining "song" of the mid to late 90's. I grew up on the "poor side of the tracks", yet I was lucky by being tall, raised with manners and having Tommy in my toolkit. I really, really try to stay away from the term "panty-dropper", but I can't think of anything else to classify this cologne as.
It's funny because all my "preppy rich kid" friends wore this and for the most part, we all got laid. Me being the sore thumb. But above all else, what was my combo breaker? Tommy Bitch! I will probably always ow a bottle of this just for the memories(or shall I say mammaries lol).
As sad as this sounds now, I always felt I didn't belong with that crowd, nor should I have been wearing Tommy. It's such a preppy, clean and (dare I say) sophisticated scent. Fellas in my neighborhood was wearing Cool Water and Drakkar lol!
On to my point; If you're a young man between 14-22, you could totally get away with this cologne because who would know the difference? If you can find a bottle on the cheap, get it! If someone asks, say it's Guerlain or something ( Because you're lying through you're teeth to get in her pants anyway!). Tommy is one of the Godfathers of the modern day fresh scent. Take it from a 33 year old; If this stuff came out today under the name "Versace", there would be no difference whatsoever in it's impact. Get this stuff sand wear it to the pool with your friends. You'll see.

benpitt
benpitt

Classic, lasts forever!

KeithScar
KeithScar

Tommy by Tommy Hilfiger is a great clean and fresh fragrance. This cologne was a popular scent in the 90s along with CK1, Polo Sport, and Hugo Boss to name a few. Perfect for everyday casual use. Tommy can a great bottle to start for a beginner guy starting a collection

guillermostf
guillermostf

use it anytime and you'll be right. nice fragrance. fresch, spicy, clean. reminds me to escape man by calvin klein. kind of similar as if both goes in the same way. wearing: no risk at all.

lesgrossman
lesgrossman

Smells american, very fresh and casual. Good for spring and summer.

jacobbonilla
jacobbonilla

Was one of my favorite high school scents! I always felt clean and fresh when wearing it. Projected great, and lasted for days.

vega77nl
vega77nl

This is my all time favorite. It is so pure and honest. I always enjoy it. Ever since the release. Next to Armani He, it is the only scent I really LOVE! 9/10

skipjack
skipjack

My first parfume. Memories. Yes it's strong.

thekurtsaga
thekurtsaga

Let me begin by saying that this is freaking strong!
I don't hate it. I used to use it, but I fell out of love with it.
I don't know what happened, but the spark it had given disappeared.
Anyways, the apple projects really strong and it leaves a trail of rose.
It is not very manly (in my opinion), but it is kinda boyish.

Thiago Alves
Thiago Alves

smells clean and perfect for daily wear. remindes me a fragrance that I used to wear when I was a child :-)

Nics_00
Nics_00

No, but I just love

Minjka
Minjka

smels good, but a bit like a lst century,but in the good way

Jimmy Raynor
Jimmy Raynor

To me this is fresh apple-pie with a hint of cinnamon. Not too sweet though, pretty sour. Linear, great performance both longevity and projection. In my opinion, use throughout the year but can become too heavy if applied too much in hot weather. For the price it's hard to beat. I noticed they changed the packaging (and possible bottle too) so I wonder if the juice itself stayed the same.

Petrichor
Petrichor

Freshmike: do a little research before calling a designer racist. That comment about Hilfiger is so wrong and inappropriate it shouldn't even be on Fragrantica. Do a google search for Hilfiger snopes. Enough said.

AS FOR MY REVIEW OF TOMMY: It's a fresh scent that has become a classic. It used to smell young, but as tastes changed with time, increasingly sweeter and sweeter scents have become more associated with teens. Something fresh like Tommy can be worn by anyone these days. It has stood the test of time. 17 years and still smells great. I think it's a safe blind buy for summer.

willfcw
willfcw

To me, this is one of the representatives of classic & old-school fragrance, and always reminds me for the teenage moments. I still have 1 bottle of 50ml in my collection, however, now I will only use it after bathing at night sometimes. I certainly will not buy this again as already not matched with my age now, can't imagine to wear this for dinning out / clubbing.

ScottyVizz
ScottyVizz

What's that you're wearing? Glade PlugIns?

pitbull friend
pitbull friend

Freshmike: The story about Hilfiger having said something racist is absolutely untrue. I went to the website Snopes dot com, which specializes in debunking popular myths. If you go there & type in "Hilfiger," it explains why this is false.

Morts
Morts

This is a perfect scent if......

- You are 12y and go to high schoo

reminds me of my school days very long time ago

Nothing special but not pricey and suitable for youngsters...

Wolfcreek
Wolfcreek

I get more bergamot and grapefuit than green apple.Nothing special,simply good.

yella_light
yella_light

Original fragrance. A fresh and clean scent that's very sporty.
Classic scent that every guy knows about.
(3-4 sprays max)

Smell: 4 stars
Overall: 4 stars

Freshmike
Freshmike

I rock'd this back in 1996/7 when I was high school, along with EVERYONE else. I liked it when I was a teeny-bopper and of course, I thought it was everything. After high school, I realized how generic and young it is; not saying anything negative about it or the lack thereof. However, once you become exposed to other fragrances that are more complex, you'll realize it was just another fad-fragrance that was intended to be for youngsters on a budget that wanted to wear something that was name branded by a designer. Another "however" is that after I read more about TH, I didn't like what he stood for and particularly his views, opinions on other races outside Caucasians wearing his fashions. Therefore, he was someone I chose not support; fashion, fragrance, or anything with his name embossed on everything. All my opinions and I realize allot of designers may be racist and have their prejudices’; however, when you're in the publics view, keep that sh** to yourself because it can hurt your business (and help because of those who share similar views regarding what's mentions). My name is Mike and I APPROVE this review.

oxm
oxm

Tommy is a perfume, I would say casual and every day, call it a fresh aromatic citrus will have to make it exciting at the right (not too). I remember the first time I heard him through a tube in his honor, and I liked the simplicity very.Among others will catch the scent of green apple (when it was launched, there was talk even of known American apple pie), the fund has comfortably nice for years I worked the cotton and the scent of the flower I am familiar.This fragrance is more for the young, but I must say that I do not mind at all, although no longer a kid to really appreciate.
An ode to the carefree and still want to be amazed ...
very good

nycemon
nycemon

It's a nice perfume, can't call it classic but still its worth a try......It will be liked by people who like fruity and citrus combination.....One thing is for sure its quite refreshing for few minutes after its application....

ronX24
ronX24

Oh my God I cannot wear this anymore this was the first bottle of cologne that I got and I only used about 5-10 applications of it before I got truly sick of it. I remember it was all the rage and a lot of my friends were wearing it but now just the smell of someone wearing it will get me nauseous. bleech

bp
bp

This scent is truly excellent.
Very refreshing and alluring.
The longevity and projection are fantastic.
Though already old, this scent still maintains a very modern and contemporary spirit.
Alberto Morillas is a genius.
Highly recommended.

ellebelle84
ellebelle84

Every time I smell this, I'm taken back to when I was 17 and I was with my first love. I'm 27, now and he's married to someone else. But still, the memories are fond in my mind. A fresh, crisp and memorable mens cologne. A true American classic.

Sukaimi
Sukaimi

Use it after my soccer games or trainings...

LaurenD
LaurenD

Worn by my boyfriend. It's a clean scent, but there's still a spicey quality to it. It has lovely staying power and lingers on my man's skin so nicely.
Classic, clean and worth a second sniff.

sf2explus
sf2explus

wow a very nice fresh clean scent. i just love this stuff. It's fruity, minty/citrus with fresh green apple note.
The scent is very well blended and the notes dont jump out of balance and all come together to create an amazing scent. for me it's one of the better tommy hilfiger scents. i don't smell it around as much now but this is one hell of a scent.
The spearmint and apple dominate the scent but when you do look for the some of the other notes you do find them the berries are very nicely done. Great for spring/summer but can be worn year round.
the sillage of the scent is very good nothing that projects too much or less.
lasting power is 6-8 hours after that it's close to the skin.

scent 7/10

tomerits
tomerits

perfect fo summer day/night,i was very surprised when i smell it because its very fresh but yet very unique.totaly love it.
my rank 4/5.

channmya
channmya

It is for men, but I love it.

onixx
onixx

The opening of this starts out strong and really stings the nose. Perfect highschool fragrance as I'm sure most teenage men wore this in their school days. The mint and bergamot are most noticeable in the opening and the drydown is nice yet hard to explain. Best worn on a hot summer day.

JohnMc
JohnMc

Wow - smelt this fragrance out of pure curiosity/nostalgia the other day in a local department store. I instantly felt transported 15 years or so back in time to teenage years when the only fragrances I knew about or aspired to own were Cool Water, Tommy and Hugo by Boss. I went through somewhat of a personal financial downturn at the age of about 22 for a short period. I believe economists call it 'boom & bust' - needless to say I couldn't afford to buy the latest 'CK 1,2,3,4' etc, so I walked into an indoor market and found a stall selling fake popular fragrances. I walked away after a small outlay with such offerings as 'Tony' edt (no prizes for guessing which one that was a rip off of), Cold Water and 'High Bass' lol. I have to say though, the Tommy rip-off must have been a pretty good approximation, as the lovely citrus/mint top notes just came sweeping back to me two days ago. You know when you just have to keep smelling your arm for that fragrance goodness? I struggle in terms of finding summer fragrances that I actually like. I seem to have a predeliction toward heavier,spicier autumn and winter offerings, but man does this scent tick all of the boxes for me as a summer/fresh scent. I've often seen and smelt the fragrance 'Happy' by Clinique but found it unappealing, this scent however, could just as easily have been called 'Happy' as it has a uniquely uplifting quality to it.

hovvy
hovvy

Real classic, but seems only the people who had smelt this years ago still like it. I will always have a bottle in my collection.

jcastano
jcastano

I've heard too many people degrade this fragrance but no matter what they say, this is a definite classic in my eyes. I remember back in high school and junior high, this was the fragrance of choice for many guys. Though it's (was) popular among younger crowds, it's made for pretty much anyone to wear. Now that I'm in my early 20's, I still love the beautiful combination of woods, spice, fruits, and florals. You get a little bit of everything in here! I read that Tommy Hilfiger had a vision to create a fragrance for the modern man that would incorporate notes found across America that would, in essence, capture a trip around the United States. I'm not too sure what Tommy was trying to accomplish there but this scent has me all for it!

The opening is a well balance of citrus and green notes with the lavender, bergamont, grapefruit, and mint combination but as it goes into the heart, the fruits and florals become dominant and really make up the skeleton of the fragrance itself. The base is a green, woody composition with the apple and florals still dominating over everything else. I get more apple from this scent than any other note, but it's not a fresh apple, instead, it's a cinnamon apple with a warmth from the amber. Think of a warm apple pie.

I love to wear this in the colder months with a sweater. When women come up to hug you, they just get a warm, inviting whiff of this and literally melt. It just works and it's fairly unique. I absolutely love this! The good thing about it too is that not many people wear it anymore, as opposed to everyone and their grandmother 10-15 years ago, so it's a good way to remain somewhat unique among the Armani's, Gucci's, Givenchy's, etc. Longevity is great (8+hours), projection is awesome, and better than anything else, it can be worn at anytime of the year. I love it, chicks dig it! A true CLASSIC! What more can I say?!

Cester
Cester

Bought it before but I don't think I'll buy this again. Smells not bad but nothing special about this.

GuarDs_OF_AqiDaH
GuarDs_OF_AqiDaH

nothing specail!

exactly
toothpaste !!

really
exactly like the toothpaste ... !

I hoped that once I liked just for a once tommey perfume, once,

until now

not right now with this perfume & not even before FOR Sorry !!

Heverton
Heverton

A very nice fresh smell where we have citrus mixed with wood notes, making me feeling like this one is a teenager version of Boss Bottled. A very safe and pleasant smell. Hard to see someone disliking it. The only thumbs down in my opinion stays on the longevity side. If you can choose, go with Boss bottled instead of this one, since boss number 6 stays for a longer time on skin, and projects more as well.

Jazz.M.777
Jazz.M.777

Fresh and yet spicy ginger. Smells like an apple pie :) its has very nice longetivity, about 6 hours.

tigergirl
tigergirl

أحببته على أبي

rabeer99
rabeer99

This is my Old-Signature. Soft and Smart, I use every day. It's short time to smell staying.

AnyaV
AnyaV

Its a clean perfume. I liked it. But it isn't special enough to keep thinking about it.

silentrich
silentrich

A classic fresh summer fragrance. Synthetic as can possible be, but I'll always like this one because of the apple note mixed in with the cotton fresh accord. One of the best summer fragrances of all time.

seoulman
seoulman

This is a very clean and sporty fragrance. I get a very nice citrus opening. After the opening, the middle note of green apple takes over and is a very nice smell. The longevity is nice and is a perfect summer fragrance to go wear throughout the day

jtappenden

This is the grooviest & sexiest men's fragrance.It's similar to D & G Light Blue.Perfect for leisure & relaxation.Really excellent.

hellogoddag
hellogoddag

Fresh grass and fresh soap
- You know it when you smell it
Very comfortable scent
I think it smells a bit like a fresh apple pie as well.

jtappenden

Just bought it today.Great fragrance.Ideal for spring or summer,but good for anytime wear.10/10.

Gingerwoman
Gingerwoman

How wrong is it for a woman to wear this? I bought some for my husband but he doesn't like wearing cologne, thinks it's unmanly. So I wear it some times. It's like CKone or Elizabeth Arden Green Tea in terms of something you just want to spray on in summer to cool you down except it lasts a lot longer. Grapefruit and apple pie!

CourtrightHer
CourtrightHer

Another one I did not buy but inherited it.

So, it's an oldie and... well not a really a goodie. Skews young.

Yes, this is a fresh, casual, simple frag (and there is a place for that) but nothing here says special.

Mint/lavender meets citrus/ bergamont top notes are fairly interesting for a moment in time but never soars. And it's all down hill from there.

Sillage is ok and longevity on the short side of town.

Priced right for the masses. But remember kids, you get what you pay for!

arimegahot
arimegahot

EN ESPAÑOL!
SOY MUJER Y ME ENCANTA ESTA ESCENCIA!! LA CONOCI POR UNA REVISTA QUE TRAIA ESTE PERFUME, Y DESDE ENTONCES QUISE COMPRAR UNO DE MUJER, LO USE EN LA PREPARATORIA Y AHORA 5 AÑOS DESPUES COMPRE OTRA EN LAS VERSIONES DE MUJER. HACE POCO SE LA REGALE A MI HERMANO Y A EL LE GUSTA USARLA MAS DE NOCHE, SE PONE DEMASIADO PERO HUELE MUY SEXY, ES UNA PERFUME QUE HACE VOLTEAR CABEZAS!!

nas2000
nas2000

I really cant understand the bad reviews about this great cologne. It was my first cologne ever back in the 90. It was so fresh, good smelling and long lasting (dont using it sparingly) and the woman loved it.
The only thing i dont have it anymore is that after some years it become bad in the bottle, smelling like pepper, what turned me really of. Sadly it is not the only cologne from this house that has this peppery maceration after some years, same happened to TH Athletics and SJ Unvorgivable... Shame on you Estee Lauder.
If you are searching for a high quality very longlasting version of this try Montale Fougeres Marines! Smells very simillar and wont become bad.
If you only using one scent at a time you can stay with Tommy

Rav Pahud
Rav Pahud

this one a BIG NO-NO for me....it smells like rotten apple after applying it....no staying power, it only lasts 3 minutes...the first impact upon application is like you were drunk you feel like vomitted, I experienced horrible headache...total yucks for me...very cheap, the good side... eventually, I gave it to my girlfriend and she put it on it smells different, she loves the apple smells though....

Mushroomfat
Mushroomfat

Think of 90210, Tommy smells like 90210. I was turning 12 when this was released, after 90210 had already stopped airing in Australia. I don't think it's a nostalgic connection, I just think of that show when I smell this. I was surprises at the apple.
Quite strong to start, maybe apply little bits more often?
A tad fruity, not sweet, and 90s as anything lol

xtaxcy7
xtaxcy7

One n the Only Tommy i like... :)

scentology
scentology

One of my timeless favorites and the best opening notes you'll ever encounter. Works incredibly on my skin giving me the exclusive feeling of being "joyful". I swear I sometimes used to wear it when in a bad mood, and YES, it delivers the goods - I feel better instantly.

Another observation is that sunlight works magic on this fragrance; wearing it during the day makes it lovelier than nighttime. This is perhaps the ONLY fragrance that I don't care whether people notice it or not, it satisfies completely.

And as one reviewer said, yes it might have changed a little recently.

Sillage : good
Longevity : 5 hours
Feeling : cheerful
Feedback : don't remember - don't care
Recommendation : if you got summer, GET IT...

bumrush1223
bumrush1223

lasts for a long time on me! i used to wear this about 5 years ago, i'll probably revisit tommy in the next few months. a very youthful sweet and relaxing scent.

murysusanto
murysusanto

School days fragrance, for younger crowds that is. I liked it but still prefer athletics. I used it back in 90's, finished a bottle and bought different brand with similar character.

Dad jax
Dad jax

One of my old love! sweet and charming with a lsting of 24 hours ! it's finished now planing to buy real soon !

andrevarx
andrevarx

The EDC is one of my favorites. It has a fresh entry and citrus, very pungent but pleasant, with hints of fresh mint. Its middle notes I think are most difficult to describe but very pleasant to see, are notes of warm apple cinnamon marked with a bit of fresh wood and acidity of the cranberry, which result in a perfect warm-fresh fragrance. The base notes are really just a very well made amber with a hint of roses.

Given its season is almost universal, it is warm enough for use in cold and cool enough for use in hot seasons, although its main use could be in hot climates. The age range for young men believe is primarily, or mature men who feel jovial. This is perfect for casual gatherings, weekends and romantic events. Rose notes make it perfect for romantic purposes. The freshness of the mint and the acidity of the cranberry make it very suitable also to finish exercising. Not too formal, so I think is not suitable for office, is better in more festive and casual situations.

It stays on my skin for about nine hours, slightly subtle for their concentration of EDC. Perfect for a night out. One interesting thing I've noticed with this scent is that it seems "reactivate" a lot with the sweating, not so marked that effect happens with my other eight fragrances (I think it also makes Ice Dive but not so marked.) It really is one of the best fragrances made.

cassio
cassio

Does anyone knows if this perfume has been changed? I bought one this month at the freeshop and when I put it I couldn't feel the smell, it seemed so weak, almost like nothing......or maybe it's my nose that is not going well.

cybergoth
cybergoth

this was one of there best to me i love wearing it at night and its stays with you 24hours if not longer better to wear in the cold or fall or winter it gets a 10 in my book

crestfallen
crestfallen

This might be an EDC, but this stuff last forever. I put it on earlier, and 12 hours later I can still smell it, but it is very close to the skin of course. A fresh smell that is undeniably 90's. Sexy, fruity, preppy, and just an all around nice smelling fragrance. Projects very well for the first couple of hours, and then it gradually gets closer to the skin so only ppl close to you can smell.

Definetly the best out of the entire Tommy fragrance line

guest_Teddy007
guest_Teddy007

the first time i found this perfume it was in Switzerland, and i have always compare it to this country because he's unique and exceptional, my favorite perfume ever.

Venom
Venom

Perfect everyday scent. Fresh and light and lasts all day for me, skin or clothes. More summery or spring, regardless of how popular it is it still gets compliments. Always a staple in my collection.

Parthenope
Parthenope

Smelled it in a duty free shop in an airport, I wanted to buy it but it was sold out. I will definitely buy this, I love wearing men's perfume!

samaritan
samaritan

My first perfume when i was new to perfumes world... it has really a very good effect at beginners level...its smell is very aromatic...I see people around me sniffing this fragrance very much whenever i wear this...but not very useful for special occasions...at college or university level its magic is brilliant and outstanding...every guy should have this fragrance... i will give it 7/10

clortiz
clortiz

One of my all time favs!
2 bad so many people like it, hate to be wearing the same thing as someone else....

aktp-iciook
aktp-iciook

Tommy is a famous house for its freshness and cleaness, as far as what I have heard.

Grapefruit and mint in this juice reminds me that I sprayed Tommy Hilfiger cologne before going out. Even though it is light, its sillage is decent.

All in all. 9/10 for me. Thank you for reading :)

cornvp
cornvp

Tommy Hilfiger Tommy is a rather light scent. And by light i mean it fades off comparatively faster tha other scents and does not last long.
Yet its perfectly fine for casual use and less formal occasions. It has a very pleasant citrus scent which makes it highly refreshing. Makes for a good summer scent.
Recommended.

karlovonamesti
karlovonamesti

When I was in high school I wore Tommy. And I used to bring it with me to Ireland in the summer on vacation. I remember how sweet and fruity it was, especially in the apple department, but there was something in the dry down that had a little sophistication to it - maybe just a decent amber. This really can only be for teenagers IMO, mainly because who in any other age group would want to walk around giving off that apple smell? But hey, it's for summer, so what do I know, maybe that's what sets this apart.

guest_rinkin
guest_rinkin

The first cologne I wore in high school in '95 and although I tried others over time, this is always the one I go back to and currently wear today...my all time favorite.

starpanda17
starpanda17

My very first perfume.. one of the classics and the best. When I use it people gave me compliments about it. Love the way of the first spray feels refreshing and it last long on me. LOVE this one!! try it...

Sorren
Sorren

The sexiest smell for me still... reminds me of whenI first met my husband & we used to go out, this is what he wore... I LOVE IT ON HIM!!
A classic, clean men's fragrence that shouldn't go out of fashion.

r0bdigz
r0bdigz

First cologne I ever owned. It was the fad when I was younger. Everyone wore this. I can remember bathing in it. Then suddenly the scent grew old and began to disgust me every time I smelled it out.

andy
andy

ok cologne too much citrus and very forgettable perfect for a summer day but not to impress anyone

rodda31
rodda31

awsome frag.... nothing spcl though i love it....

periquito89
periquito89

Simple cologne, which is nice, in my opinion, most of all because one note, or a combination of more than one, that recalls cinnamon. It is not strong, it is not longlasting. Remains to me slightly distinctive, stylish sporty, than many other fresh scents around here, where I include the others fresh which I own. I was introduced to Tommy Hilfiger fragrances some years ago, when I tried a sample of the extinct "Hilfiger Atlhetics", which one, at that time, I thought was a very good fresh fragrance.

I love the sweet citrus scent form this perfume...it caught my girlfriend's attention which is what i really expect.
Long lasting even after showered the scent still remains on my wrist pulse points.

guest_Srhond19
guest_Srhond19

This perfume always turns my head when I smell it. I absolutely love it. I enjoy smelling it on my significant other.

Diablo
Diablo

Tommy was launched in 1995, but I still think it has a nice smell. I feel clean, relax, sweet and fresh. When you spray, you can smell the grapefruit but after 2 minutes when it is dry down, you can smells the apple pie and I love the smell of apple pie with grapefruit.
the smell is unbelievably long lasting and perfect for summertime.

Tommy by Tommy Hilfiger 3.79 out of 5 based on 671 ratings and 115 user reviews

Hilfiger by Tommy Hilfiger for Men Eau de Toilette 0.16 oz MINI
HILFIGER for MEN by Tommy Hilfiger EDT .17 OZ MINI
HILFIGER for MEN by Tommy Hilfiger EDT .17 OZ MINI
Aftershave 1oz
True Star After Shave Balm by Tommy Hilfiger, 1 oz After Shave Balm unboxed for Men
Aftershave 1oz
True Star Cologne by Tommy Hilfiger - 1 oz After Shave Balm unboxed
True Star Cologne by Tommy Hilfiger - 1 oz After Shave Balm unboxed
Aftershave 1.7oz
True Star After Shave Balm by Tommy Hilfiger, 1.7 oz After Shave Balm unboxed for Men
Aftershave 1.7oz
Tommy Girl Perfume by Tommy Hilfiger - 1 oz Cologne Spray
Eau de Cologne 1.7oz
Tommy by Tommy Hilfiger for Men Eau de Cologne Spray 1.7 oz
Tommy by Tommy Hilfiger for Men Eau de Cologne Spray 1.7 oz
Tommy Hilfiger Cologne by Tommy Hilfiger, 1.7 oz Cologne Spray Eau De ToiletteSpray for Men
TOMMY EAU DE PREP for MEN by Tommy Hilfiger EDT SPRAY 3.4 OZ TESTER
TOMMY EAU DE PREP for MEN by Tommy Hilfiger EDT SPRAY 3.4 OZ TESTER
TOMMY HILFIGER for MEN by Tommy Hilfiger COLOGNE SPRAY 1.7 OZ
TOMMY HILFIGER for MEN by Tommy Hilfiger COLOGNE SPRAY 1.7 OZ
Perfume.com
Tommy Hilfiger Cologne by Tommy Hilfiger - 1.7 oz Cologne Spray Eau De ToiletteSpray
Eau De Toilette 1oz
Tommy Eau De Prep by Tommy Hilfiger for Women Eau de Toilette Spray 3.4 oz
Tommy Eau De Prep by Tommy Hilfiger for Women Eau de Toilette Spray 3.4 oz
Loud Cologne by Tommy Hilfiger, 2.5 oz Eau De Toilette Spray for Men
Loud Cologne by Tommy Hilfiger, 2.5 oz Eau De Toilette Spray for Men
TOMMY EAU DE PREP for MEN by Tommy Hilfiger SET-EDT SPRAY 3.4 OZ BODY WASH 3.4 OZ
TOMMY HILFIGER for MEN by Tommy Hilfiger COLOGNE SPRAY 3.4 OZ NEW PACKAGING
T Cologne by Tommy Hilfiger, 1.7 oz Eau De Toilette Spray for Men
T Cologne by Tommy Hilfiger, 1.7 oz Eau De Toilette Spray for Men
Loud by Tommy Hilfiger for Women Eau de Toilette Spray 2.5 oz
Loud by Tommy Hilfiger for Women Eau de Toilette Spray 2.5 oz

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Tommy Hilfiger Tommy fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Tommy Hilfiger Tommy, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Tommy by Tommy Hilfiger. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Tommy by Tommy Hilfiger represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.