Designers » T-Z » Floral Fruity « Groups

Tommy Girl 10 Tommy Hilfiger for women

Tommy Girl 10 Tommy Hilfiger for women
dislike

On the 10th anniversary from its first perfume brand Tommy Hilfiger, Tommy Girl 10 woman perfume is introduced, apart from man version Tommy 10, as floral fruity American journey. The perfume was created in 2006 by Stephen Nilsen and Calice Becker. “Freshness adventure”, as the people from this well-known brand do say, bring cranberry, pear, tangerine and spicy fresh grapefruit. The heart is capped with the sent of magnolia from Mississippi, sweet floral honeysuckle arrive from California, and lotus from Virginia. The base gets tasty and honey gourmand notes from toffee, together with smoky scent of birch. It is available as a limited edition in the amount of 30, 50 and 100 ml edt.

Grapefruit Cranberry Pear Tangerine

Lotus Honeysuckle Magnolia

Tommy Girl Summer 2011
Tommy Girl Summer Cologne 2005

Tommy Girl 10 Fragrance Reviews

vnic
vnic

i don't know why there are so many negative reviews for this! i really like this scent and i used to wear it a lot when i was about 15. Now it is a scent that i would wear during daytime in the summer or spring. It is a very fresh clean scent, very fruity with a lot of citrus. The lasting power is quite good for an EDT and i actually like it better than the original Tommy Girl.

cdred
cdred

holy cow, way too much citrus overload

Sarahem
Sarahem

TERRIBLE! It smells syrupy. I tried a small test tube of it and thought it smelled great. When I bought the whole bottle, I picked up syrupy notes that I did not smell from the sample. Worst buy yet.

Nikka Miró
Nikka Miró

I love this fragrance. Not in invasive is joviel and personality. I do not feel the notes common to so refreshing scents of Tommy, but I feel a deep walnut that sits on the skin for about 6 hours, and that expands the air is a fine liqueur caramel. Nothing sweet but a bitter one delicious burnt sugar. Too bad most do not find this colony here in Brazil ...

ojosverdes
ojosverdes

Tried it at TJ Maxx. It reminded me of Muelhens 4711 which my dad uses. Smells like a cologne with lots of citrus. It was a very strange smell did not like it at all!

zumrut
zumrut

I didn't like it, it smells like a simple lemon cologne mixed up with some water;weak and boring.

abirae
abirae

They ruined my Tommy Girl! The original Tommy Girl is a wonderful slightly dry tea-rose scent with just a tiny hint of watermellon. Tommy Girl 10 kicks up the fruit and the calone and the result is watery and incoherent, with some fruit and synthetic notes in the mix.

Lottis
Lottis

Dislike this. Too much sweet fruit for me.
It will be removed from my shelf ... and given away to someone more needy.

Ogillar denna. För mycket söt frukt för mig.
Den blir bort tagen från min hylla... och ges bort till någon bättre behövande.

guest_Ifana
guest_Ifana

Tommy Hilfiger perfumes have always been my favorite and this one`s the best so far!

tangledvines
tangledvines

I like this perfume ok, but not anywhere near as much as I thought I would. This perfume would probably be perfect for me if it were not for the lotus in it. I don't like lotus at all in any perfume I wear. For me, it overpowers every other note in the perfume and that's basically all you can smell on me. Too bad.

guest_Marie J
guest_Marie J

OOH! this one smells really good! Sampled it at Tj Maxx but didn't buy it because it was a 1.7 oz I want a big bottle of this and regular Tommy Girl too but they never have that one either they usually have True star gold and Tommy Jeans and Tommy Girl T but that's it.But this one is fruity but sort of sweet florally too.

guest_Zoe M
guest_Zoe M

Smell good

2007

Tommy Girl 10 by Tommy Hilfiger 3.26 out of 5 based on 48 ratings and 12 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Tommy Hilfiger Tommy Girl 10 fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Tommy Hilfiger Tommy Girl 10, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Tommy Girl 10 by Tommy Hilfiger. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Tommy Girl 10 by Tommy Hilfiger represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Tommy Hilfiger Tommy Girl Thierry Mugler Alien Donna Karan DKNY Be Delicious Chanel Chance Eau Tendre Hugo Boss Deep Red Michael Kors Island Palm Beach Burberry Burberry Women Prada Infusion d`Iris Eau de Toilette Christian Dior Miss Dior Cherie The Body Shop Vanilla Thierry Mugler Angel Eau de Toilette Versace Crystal Noir Michael Kors Island Hawaii Christian Dior Midnight Poison Jean Paul Gaultier Classique Juicy Couture Viva la Juicy Kenzo Kenzo Amour Jessica Simpson Fancy Michael Kors Island Donna Karan DKNY Be Delicious Fresh Blossom