Designers » T-Z » Floral « Groups

Tommy Girl Brights Tommy Hilfiger for women

Tommy Girl Brights Tommy Hilfiger for women
dislike

honey
Tommy Girl Brights Tommy Hilfiger for women Pictures Tommy Girl Brights Tommy Hilfiger for women Pictures

The house of Tommy Hilfiger prepared two new versions of its classics Tommy from 1995 and Tommy Girl from 1996 named Tommy Brights and Tommy Girl Brights. These new flankers are characterized by energy, vivaciousness, freedom and youthful spirit which implies openness, confidence and friendship. Both fragrances are made to provide a sense of comfort and ease.

Tommy Girl Brights highlights sour - fruity and modern top notes of bergamot, lemon, lavender, geranium and black currant. The bulk composition makes a bouquet of jasmine, mimosa, May rose and creamy iris. Saffron, fir balm and oak moss form a perfume base, together with tea, honey and white musk.

Tommy Girl Brights is available as 50 and 100 ml Eau de Toilette. Tommy Girl Brights was launched in 2014.

Bergamot Lemon Geranium Lavender Black Currant

Jasmine Mimosa May Rose iris

Saffron Balsam Fir Oakmoss Tea Honey White Musk

CK IN2U for Her
Cute

Tommy Girl Brights Fragrance Reviews

Lionelited
Lionelited

Well, this will be a long description. Firstly, this is an absolute green perfume. İt is nose-tickling. First notes are floral ; you smell rose and mimosa not jasmine. I can't smell jasmine in any notes. And then you smell tea, lavender and honey. These last notes are more sour. And i have to admit that i can't like these notes. Tea, honey and rose(or mimosa-i can't decide) rule over this perfume. After all, this is a very light perfume, good for rainy spring days and i kinda like it but i won't buy it again. İt is not "the one". And longevity is moderate to poor. İf you like light and making suprise and sour perfumes you can buy it but if you like sweet perfumes like me don't buy it mistakenly. Last one thing, if you are blonde this perfume might be good on you. İ don't know how i know it but i think this perfume is made for very light skins.

Zuzu1980
Zuzu1980

This fragrance is pleasant enough, however I like my perfumes to be either sweet or seductive (or both), and this is neither. I would describe it as a fresh floral. Probably would suit someone young and a bit sporty.

miss mills
miss mills

Rose, tea and geranium grab me first when I spray this on. There's a light floral playfulness to this which is somehow reminiscent of my grandmother - I think it's the many, many cups of tea and smelling the beautiful roses in her garden as a child! I don't usually go for the TG line as there's something in some of them which gives me a sore head but this would be my pick of the bunch. The rose is similar to but lighter than the rose used in Chloe edp but, as the name suggests here, this rose is far brighter, not remotely weighted. Pretty...

Ashelonia
Ashelonia

Most decent of the TG fragrances. Sillage and longevity is low. An ok fragrance, largely forgettable.

dempsterstreet
dempsterstreet

Sparkly like the original TG, but with armfuls of big, blowsy, sweet rained-on roses and a big mug of strong-brewed hot black tea: very pretty.
Not too citrussy, just fresh and happy.
There's a far-away hint of blackberry, too, and possibly blackcurrant. Not Ribena, but the moreish earthy sourness of fresh ones off the bush.
Sadly after a few hours only a faintly soapy - but lovely - rose residue is left on my skin, I can still smell a few sweet notes, but the brights are mostly gone...

*Update* This might only last a few hours but it is an EDT after all. I've been wearing it for a few days and it is gorgeous, and worth respraying.
It's really inexpensive, too :-)

Jo vds
Jo vds

I bought this last week after testing. I struggle to separate notes but i get a very pretty rose snuggled in something earthy, moss? Sounds wierd but it is really lovely and soft. Lasts really well on clothes. I am enjoying this very much.

bojakaboja
bojakaboja

I've just tried this perfume today at counter in my country.
First impression until now before going to bed, it is wonderful and fits my style
It's very new one! and I love the scent so much , it made me feel different from others , the smell is so soft and nice one. I need to buy it right now

Violetta_8023
Violetta_8023

Is it available in Peru already????

Rasyima Ghazali
Rasyima Ghazali

Woah tea n honey!

Tommy Girl Brights by Tommy Hilfiger 3.91 out of 5 based on 41 ratings and 9 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Tommy Hilfiger Tommy Girl Brights fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Tommy Hilfiger Tommy Girl Brights, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Tommy Girl Brights by Tommy Hilfiger. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Tommy Girl Brights by Tommy Hilfiger represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.