Designers » T-Z » Floral Aldehyde « Groups

Tommy Girl Jeans Tommy Hilfiger for women

Tommy Girl Jeans Tommy Hilfiger for women
dislike

Tommy Girl Jeans Tommy Hilfiger for women Pictures

This fragrance was introduced in 2003. It was created by Steve Demercado in floral aldehyde composition with fruity tones. The composition greets you with notes of apple tree, blueberry, camellia and tangerine. The heart got its refreshing scents from mint, honeysuckle, notes of lily of the valley and rose. Magnolia, powdery woody tones of sandalwood and cedar form the base. Tommy Girl Jeans is a perfume for a young, natural, independent and cheerful woman.

Orange Honeysuckle Peach Grapefruit Lily-of-the-Valley

Tommy Girl Jeans Fragrance Reviews

karebear0099

I have had this for a long time and have not worn it. Put it on tonight and thought- this just smells bad. I can't really put my finger on it. Other people said fish and that's not quite how I would describe it. There is just this weird smell to it, like it has gone funky, plus a pinesol smell. It is going in the trash. Maybe I liked this in 2003 but if it smelled the same then I don't think I did!

abatonfan
abatonfan

Absolutely nasty. To me, it smells like really perfumy water. I tried to like it, but it didn't really last long.

gingerbreadrat
gingerbreadrat

My parents got this for me for Christmas a few years ago, I've tried to like it... but we don't agree with each other. They got it because they know I love(d) Tommy Girl as a teen. I had high hopes but this scent falls flat. Just... fruity and soapy smelling (to me).

salihah
salihah

ITS SMELLS NICE AND PREHAPS A BIT INNOCENT
GREAT POWER

skissez
skissez

the most horrible scent i ever smelt smells like fish scales mixed with pine needles and grass, made me gag and take a shower right after and had to wash my clothes right away. im sry if i offended anyone who likes or loves this scent to each there own but i cant stand it

SenecaWhite
SenecaWhite

Blech! This is the worst fragrance I ever smelled. Smells exactly like Pinesol on me. :(

sweetmarie
sweetmarie

I adore this scent! It's light and very fresh, reminds me so much of summer! It's not headache inducing and has great staying power!

talat
talat

I got a bottle of this perfume as a free one, buying another fragrance in saudi arabia. I did not like it and gave away to a friend. she was very happy with it and used it to the last.

Amarilla
Amarilla

Oh my... so so sorry to say that but this fragrance is a stomach turning, fish smelling nightmare.
Don't ever want to smell it again in my life. I'm still getting goose bumps just by thinking of it.

guest_Shivvy
guest_Shivvy

I work in a fragrance store, and this fragrance smells like fish, everyone i have ever met thought it was disgusting!

mightyaphrodite
mightyaphrodite

This is a type of scent that you can wear when you don't know what you want to smell like for a casual day.. but it's also something that i would wear to a club.. it's hard to describe the scent.. more of an energetic sports scent than your average Burberry, Chanel musky complex scents. It's not headache inducing which is a good thing for me! It's citry when you first spray it on but you can smell all types of mint and slight summery florals in it! But you won't smell like a room freshener i promise! Definitely a special scent! I've never smelt anything like it before! The lasting power is actually really great! the age range can be pretty wide for this scent.. and i would usually wear it during the warmer seasons.

sweet_joy
sweet_joy

Smells old... totally diffent from Tommy Girl. Disappointed...

guest_Springbreak
guest_Springbreak

I used it both of men and women. It's vry simply, freshening and also clean.
Can you imagine that you're wearing an easy white t-shirt, your favorite jean and walking with bare foot in the garden.Very fresh,very spring and for your holiday

Tommy Girl Jeans by Tommy Hilfiger 2.56 out of 5 based on 63 ratings and 14 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Tommy Hilfiger Tommy Girl Jeans fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Tommy Hilfiger Tommy Girl Jeans, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Tommy Girl Jeans by Tommy Hilfiger. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Tommy Girl Jeans by Tommy Hilfiger represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.