Designers » T-Z » Floral Fruity « Groups

Tommy Girl Summer Tommy Hilfiger for women

Tommy Girl Summer Tommy Hilfiger for women
dislike

sour

This perfume was launched in 2007, inspired by the sea waves of Atlantic rushing towards the shore, ripple of a sand dune, wooden cottages and old windmills that decorate the Cape Cod. This is a true summer landscape of a Massachusetts magical summer. Top notes carry scents of fruity – sweet and sour rhubarb note, shiny lemon, cranberry and fragrant strawberry. The heart is floral with magnolia and narcotic rose, while the base is woody – fresh from cedar wood and salty and sunny notes. This limited edition is available only as 100 ml EDT.

Lime Rhubarb Cranberry Wild Strawberry Lemon

Magnolia Wildflowers Rose

Tommy Girl Summer Fragrance Reviews

JFrags
JFrags

Mine was released in 2003 so i'm not sure if the flankers have different flavors but there is this citrusy-neutral blend that comes off ozonic like a 90's perfume.

comes off very clean and fresh, no musk here.
definitely a picker upper but you like it or you don't; I can see why people wouldn't have a nose for it at all... Its got a totally different personality than original T-girl...

for me it is giving me a headache.
I think it is the Magnolia.

Inesis
Inesis

Very sour and citrusy! Almost pure lemon+rose combo. I smell a hint of strawberry too, but that's about it. It's still pretty cool outside so I don't know if this would be better in the summer. I have to try it later when it's hot.

The staying power is really bad, around three hours. It has a soft sillage too. I think Tommy Girl Summer is best served in the summer while exercising! It has that sporty feeling to it.

Celsius
Celsius

A fatal mix of pineapple and vanilla...I smell totally like a fruit sundae...unbelievable...

look at the bottle!it's even nicer than the original tommy girl.now going to the core,I smell much citrus scents mixed with flowers(mainly magnolia)but there's something very sour in it which reminds me a bit TOUCH by Burberry.tommy girl was suitable for spring,this one is definitely too cold to be wore in any other season than summer.although it's clean and nit,I guess it wasn't very successful,if not why they produces another version of tommy girl summer in 2008?(just one year after releasing this one)

Tommy Girl Summer by Tommy Hilfiger 4.00 out of 5 based on 20 ratings and 4 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Tommy Hilfiger Tommy Girl Summer fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Tommy Hilfiger Tommy Girl Summer, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Tommy Girl Summer by Tommy Hilfiger. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Tommy Girl Summer by Tommy Hilfiger represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Donna Karan DKNY Delicious Candy Apples Ripe Raspberry Donna Karan DKNY Be Delicious Bath and Body Works Midnight Pomegranate FCUK FCUK Friction for Her Nina Ricci Love by Nina Beyonce Pulse NYC Beyonce Heat Rush Ralph Lauren Ralph Wild Lalique Amethyst Britney Spears In Control Curious Harajuku Lovers Super G Guerlain Aqua Allegoria Grosellina Hilary Duff Wrapped With Love Michael Kors Very Hollywood Estée Lauder Bronze Goddess Eau Fraîche Skinscent Escada Sunset Heat Guerlain Idylle Tommy Hilfiger Tommy Girl Escada Pacific Paradise Coach Coach Poppy