Designers » T-Z » Floral Aquatic « Groups

Tommy Girl Summer 2011 Tommy Hilfiger for women

Tommy Girl Summer 2011 Tommy Hilfiger for women
dislike

ozonic

Tommy Girl Summer 2011 is a new edition arriving from Tommy Hilfiger company and it can be expected on the market in February 2011. Its beautiful red flacon with a cap decorated with white details hides a fine composition which reminds us of the scent of freshly picked flowers.

Tommy Girl Summer 2011 is a limited edition inspired by blooming flowers and freshness of water, which glitters and shines in warm summer days. Calming notes line up and resemble the first fragrance of the house, but softened and sophisticated, perfect for summer. The fragrance brings sophisticated and elegant notes of magnolia, as well as fresh and luminous aquatic accords, leaving an impression of floral garden in warm summer morning.

The fragrance is available as 100ml edt, as limited edition.

Magnolia Water Notes

Tommy Girl 10

Tommy Girl Summer 2011 Fragrance Reviews

cbishton
cbishton

I fell in love with the packaging and decided to buy it on a whim as I love the red bandanna print. Upon my first whiff I was delighted and thought I had a winner but as time wore on it became brassy and cheap on me and never seemed to "soften." I returned it. I can't describe it well but the first spray was light and powdery but then it went acrid.

Nikka Miró
Nikka Miró

Very reminiscent of the Tommy Girl 10 (which I love), but not harsh or 30 minutes on my skin!!! I was disappointed.

melissa
melissa

Hey Vertigo... I have been looking for this- where did you find it? I love the fact that it sounds light for summer.

vertigo
vertigo

Nice one, in a very nice bottle, which looks more like a Christmas edition to me.

Light flowers on a clear musky base.
I think I can also smell some peony here.
The scent is quite strong, you can't overlook its presence around. Impressive sillage.
Enjoyable, carefree and very summery.

Update:
Over the night the scent on the paper changed a lot, became somewhat strongly metallic, acrid, unpleasant.
I hope it doesn't behave like this on skin. Anyway I'm not gonna check it, it's just not my cup of tea ;)

Tommy Girl Summer 2011 by Tommy Hilfiger 4.14 out of 5 based on 14 ratings and 4 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Tommy Hilfiger Tommy Girl Summer 2011 fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Tommy Hilfiger Tommy Girl Summer 2011, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Tommy Girl Summer 2011 by Tommy Hilfiger. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Tommy Girl Summer 2011 by Tommy Hilfiger represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Tommy Hilfiger Tommy Girl Donna Karan DKNY Be Delicious Victoria`s Secret Very Sexy (2007) Yves Saint Laurent Manifesto Tommy Hilfiger Hilfiger Woman Tommy Hilfiger Eau de Prep Tommy Girl Bath and Body Works Sensual Amber Victoria`s Secret Sexy Little Things Noir Carolina Herrera 212 Donna Karan DKNY Women Gold Tommy Hilfiger Loud for Her Bath and Body Works Velvet Tuberose Bath and Body Works Butterfly Flower Clarins Eau des Jardins Bath and Body Works Country Chic Tommy Hilfiger Dreaming Hugo Boss Boss Woman Michael Kors Very Hollywood Bath and Body Works Japanese Cherry Blossom Avon Today