Designers » T-Z » Floral Aquatic « Groups

Tommy Girl Summer 2011 Tommy Hilfiger for women

Tommy Girl Summer 2011 Tommy Hilfiger for women

Tommy Girl Summer 2011 is a new edition arriving from Tommy Hilfiger company and it can be expected on the market in February 2011. Its beautiful red flacon with a cap decorated with white details hides a fine composition which reminds us of the scent of freshly picked flowers.

Tommy Girl Summer 2011 is a limited edition inspired by blooming flowers and freshness of water, which glitters and shines in warm summer days. Calming notes line up and resemble the first fragrance of the house, but softened and sophisticated, perfect for summer. The fragrance brings sophisticated and elegant notes of magnolia, as well as fresh and luminous aquatic accords, leaving an impression of floral garden in warm summer morning.

The fragrance is available as 100ml edt, as limited edition.

Magnolia Water Notes

Tommy Girl 10

Tommy Girl Summer 2011 Fragrance Reviews

I fell in love with the packaging and decided to buy it on a whim as I love the red bandanna print. Upon my first whiff I was delighted and thought I had a winner but as time wore on it became brassy and cheap on me and never seemed to "soften." I returned it. I can't describe it well but the first spray was light and powdery but then it went acrid.

Nikka Miró
Nikka Miró

Very reminiscent of the Tommy Girl 10 (which I love), but not harsh or 30 minutes on my skin!!! I was disappointed.

Hey Vertigo... I have been looking for this- where did you find it? I love the fact that it sounds light for summer.

Nice one, in a very nice bottle, which looks more like a Christmas edition to me.

Light flowers on a clear musky base.
I think I can also smell some peony here.
The scent is quite strong, you can't overlook its presence around. Impressive sillage.
Enjoyable, carefree and very summery.

Over the night the scent on the paper changed a lot, became somewhat strongly metallic, acrid, unpleasant.
I hope it doesn't behave like this on skin. Anyway I'm not gonna check it, it's just not my cup of tea ;)

Tommy Girl Summer 2011 by Tommy Hilfiger 4.07 out of 5 based on 19 ratings and 4 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Tommy Hilfiger Tommy Girl Summer 2011 fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Tommy Hilfiger Tommy Girl Summer 2011, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Tommy Girl Summer 2011 by Tommy Hilfiger. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Tommy Girl Summer 2011 by Tommy Hilfiger represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Tommy Hilfiger Tommy Girl Donna Karan DKNY Be Delicious Tommy Hilfiger Eau de Prep Tommy Girl Victoria`s Secret Very Sexy (2007) Victoria`s Secret Sexy Little Things Noir Carolina Herrera 212 Versace Bright Crystal L`Occitane en Provence Citrus Verbena Summer Tommy Hilfiger Loud for Her L`Occitane en Provence Pivoine Flora Eau de Parfum Bath and Body Works Velvet Tuberose Clarins Eau des Jardins Bath and Body Works Country Chic Hugo Boss Boss Woman Bath and Body Works Japanese Cherry Blossom Narciso Rodriguez Narciso Chanel Chance Eau de Toilette Estée Lauder Beyond Paradise Tommy Hilfiger Dreaming Givenchy Amarige