Designers » T-Z » Floral Aldehyde « Groups

Tommy Girl Summer Cologne 2005 Tommy Hilfiger for women

Tommy Girl Summer Cologne 2005 Tommy Hilfiger for women
dislike

Tommy Girl Summer Cologne 2005 by Tommy Hilfiger is a Floral Aldehyde fragrance for women. Tommy Girl Summer Cologne 2005 was launched in 2005. The nose behind this fragrance is Frank Voelkl. Top notes are grapefruit, mandarin orange, cucumber, aldehydes and pear; middle notes are honeysuckle, lime (linden) blossom, lilac, water lily and jasmine; base notes are gardenia, lily-of-the-valley and milk.

Grapefruit Mandarin Orange Cucumber Aldehydes Pear

Honeysuckle Lime (Linden) Blossom Lilac Water Lily Jasmine

Gardenia Lily-of-the-Valley Milk

Tommy Girl 10

Tommy Girl Summer Cologne 2005 Fragrance Reviews

nastyamason
nastyamason

I bought it when I just began building my perfume collection and liked it back then. But after not using this perfume for several months I tried it again and was quite disappointed. It was so plain and unsophisticated that I did not want to keep it and swapped. It similar to Alien Sunessence 2011, yet Alien is more complex and rich. This one is for young girls.

angel.clarice
angel.clarice

Great scent!! You could find this perfume on ebay.

popo
popo

I love this perfume and I cannot find it anymore.Does anyone know where can I purchase it? Pleaseeeeee is my favourite!!!

My mail: angelipa7@gmail.com

grits
grits

I LOVE the Tommy Summer 2005..Ive owned many bottle of it. Does it still exist in order to purchase it? Tommy Summer 2005 is AWESOME...

If anyone knows where I can purchase it please comment or email me @ Southerncharm52@aol.com.

pansylady
pansylady

This fragrance has a prominent muguet note and works well on a cool, rainy fall evening! Very impressive potency and longevity for a light-bodied "summer" fragrance-

Thanks, JU!

stellalove
stellalove

Best Tommy Girl Summer ever........i still have half a bottle left, and hope they re do this one!

Please i like to bay this parfumes for christmas, how can i do it, please tell me, if you sell thies parfumes, thank you so much.
i`m looking fprward to hear from you.

My Email:annuschkap@gmx.de

A.P.

ash12783
ash12783

this is a very strong scent and very flowery. I can smell the gardenia very strongly in it. it lasts on your skin for a good while probably around 4-5 hours so not too bad. If you like flowery scents though this is a good choice for you.

StephD
StephD

i used to own this scent when i was about 12 years old- at the time, i found it too strong. it smelled too much like alcohol. yet i remember having one guy tell me that i smelled 'soo good' with it. now, several years older, i find that it smells incredibly fresh and summery. it's still not my type of fragrance though.

Tommy Girl Summer Cologne 2005 by Tommy Hilfiger 3.75 out of 5 based on 26 ratings and 9 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Tommy Hilfiger Tommy Girl Summer Cologne 2005 fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Tommy Hilfiger Tommy Girl Summer Cologne 2005, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Tommy Girl Summer Cologne 2005 by Tommy Hilfiger. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Tommy Girl Summer Cologne 2005 by Tommy Hilfiger represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Donna Karan DKNY Be Delicious Thierry Mugler Womanity Donna Karan DKNY Be Delicious Fresh Blossom Beyonce Heat Rush Tommy Hilfiger Tommy Girl Tommy Hilfiger Tommy Girl Summer Ralph Lauren Ralph Davidoff Cool Water Jo Malone Orange Blossom Calvin Klein CK IN2U Heat for Her Tom Ford White Patchouli Clinique Clinique Happy Escada Cherry in the Air Guerlain Samsara Eau de Parfum Britney Spears Midnight Fantasy Davidoff Cool Water Woman Cool Summer Kenzo L'Eau par Kenzo Tommy Hilfiger Hilfiger Woman Bvlgari Rose Essentielle Tommy Hilfiger Dreaming