Designers » T-Z » Floral « Groups

Tommy Girl Summer Cologne 2006 Tommy Hilfiger for women

Tommy Girl Summer Cologne 2006 Tommy Hilfiger for women
dislike

Tommy Girl Summer Cologne 2006 by Tommy Hilfiger is a Floral fragrance for women. Tommy Girl Summer Cologne 2006 was launched in 2006. The fragrance features honeysuckle, lilac and lime blossom.

Honeysuckle Lilac Lime Blossom

Tommy Girl Summer Cologne 2006 Fragrance Reviews

Andi Rrr
Andi Rrr

This is a great summer scent. I am almost embarrassed to admit that I am wearing it at 30 as I know it is better suited for someone younger, it just smells sooo nice. It is light and fresh, not so much of a crisp-aquatic fresh, more like soft floral-greens kind of fresh. And there is definitely some sweetness, not so much of a sugary sweetness, but more of a natural honeysuckle kind of sweetness. And do I smell a hint of black licorice? Whatever it is that I am detecting, it adds a little sophistication, keeps it grounded, and gives it a deepness that you just want to keep sniffing. Wear it on a summer day to make you feel happy, pretty, feminine, young, carefree, and all-American.

Violetta_8023
Violetta_8023

This was the best summer perfume I've had in my life, I've been looking for another one that's at least a little bit close to this one but I still fon't find it. If anyone knows about a similar scent, please let us know!

Magdarvk

Girls iff you have a botle to sell plz message me on my e-mail, magdalena-86@live.com

Ildemus
Ildemus

lovely, but a bit too watery for me.
i have one 100ml bottle , max. 10 ml used.- interested ?
europe!

Samanthahume234
Samanthahume234

This perfume reminds me of when I was 13 I live in the uk so if any1 knows we're I can get from please let me know!! :)

Aspendina
Aspendina

oh wow i wanted this for so long finally got one but my god i think i am gonna throw up it smells so bad, it smells like salt water but in a bad way, maybe its just me and it doesn't go well with my chemistry. 1.7oz up for swap US only, someone PLEEEEZZZ take it.

nastyamason
nastyamason

So wonderful!!! Hard to find and overpriced now but worth every penny. I am very happy I bought it. So feminine and fresh but unique fragrance. Love it!!!!

jesseyanne
jesseyanne

This is pleasant and fruity. It becomes more soapy throughout the day. Thereore, I wear it on hot summer days when I need to feel a little fresher in the afternoon. It is a very young fragrance so if I have somehwere to go, I layer it with something else light when I arrive.

Magdarvk

LOOOOOOVE IT!!!! mine is almost finished! :((( I anyone has this one plz! let me now I want to buy it :))

Venom
Venom

I gave this to an ex a while back and it is just sexy, plain and simple. I smell this and I picture a pretty girl at the beach sunbathing and taking in the surf. Love it! As far as I can smell the 2008/09 smell the same.

guest_angel

i got this as a gift from my mother and absolutely loved the smell of it. and i really wish i could buy more! but i cant seem to find it anywhere :(

Celsius
Celsius

I really, really regretted that I had not bought a dozen of them that time. Now it's so hard to search for a good deal for this fragrance anymore...

guest_Lover!
guest_Lover!

I absolutely LOVE this scent!!!!! I bought it last year and this year it's practically gone. I left a tiny bit in it so I could remember the smell and then hopefully try and find it and I did and I am soooo excited! This perfume is AWESOME!!!!!

Marianne
Marianne

At first I was really into this one because of the fresh and fruity scent, but then, I bought it and found it more and more awful. There is something in it that makes me feel sick. But I don't think the other users feel so, it's just a personal dislike.

Tommy Girl Summer Cologne 2006 by Tommy Hilfiger 4.13 out of 5 based on 23 ratings and 15 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Tommy Hilfiger Tommy Girl Summer Cologne 2006 fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Tommy Hilfiger Tommy Girl Summer Cologne 2006, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Tommy Girl Summer Cologne 2006 by Tommy Hilfiger. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Tommy Girl Summer Cologne 2006 by Tommy Hilfiger represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Abercrombie & Fitch 8 Tommy Hilfiger Eau de Prep Tommy Girl Tommy Hilfiger Tommy Girl Nina Ricci L`Air Mariah Carey Luscious Pink Victoria`s Secret Sexy Little Things Noir Bvlgari Rose Essentielle Hilary Duff With Love Michael Kors Very Hollywood Britney Spears Curious Britney Spears Tommy Hilfiger Tommy Summer Girl 2009 Nina Ricci L'Air du Temps Rue21 Twentyone Black Nina Ricci Nina (1987) Tommy Hilfiger True Star Hanae Mori Magical Moon Clinique Clinique Happy Lanvin Eclat d’Arpège Estée Lauder Pleasures Katy Perry Killer Queen