Designers » T-Z » « Groups

Tommy Girl Summer Fragrance 2008 Tommy Hilfiger for women
dislike

coconut
tropical
Tommy Girl Summer Fragrance 2008 Tommy Hilfiger for women Pictures Tommy Girl Summer Fragrance 2008 Tommy Hilfiger for women Pictures

Tommy Girl Summer Fragrance 2008 is introduced in a pair with a fragrance for men as fragrant accessories to Tommy Hilfiger clothing collection spring/summer 2008. The design elements one the bottles and the outer boxes are red-and-white, and marine blue-and-white stripes, the classical summer maritime motifs, also applied on the Tommy Hilfiger spring/summer 2008 clothing collection pieces.

Tommy Girl Summer Fragrance 2008 charms with caressing notes of warm sunbeams, gorgeous wafts of cranberry from Nantucket Island, tropical cocktail of Hawaiian pineapple and fresh breeze of lime. The heart brings orange blossom, coconut and magnolia, while the base seduces with the hot sand effect and sun warmed skin.

This fragrance comes as limited edition EDT in 100ml (3.4 fl.oz.) bottle with red sailor stripes print.

Cranberry Pineapple Lime

Neroli Magnolia Coconut

Tommy Girl Summer Fragrance 2008 Fragrance Reviews

jamie21
jamie21

I didnt like the smell of it, i just gave it to a neighbor and didnt smell her with it, i think she didnt like it too..

JFrags
JFrags

Yes, compared to original this does not hold a candle (just like Claiborne Curves and her many editions)

from the bottle (since I'm wearing 4711 more often nowadays) it smells aldehyic, there is an astringent sharpness, yes there is cranberry
undertone of sweetness which ties in with a simpler flower; the sweetness coats the floral, which isn't really a good idea but I see where they were going
I even get a slight boozy scent from a distance, rum?

aha, I've got it; because of the magnolia being so delicate and very sweet all of the acidic fruity essences are simply bearing over the flower. This could've had potential perhaps less fruits?

Original tommy girl had a citric blend over the white florals and in time the white florals dominated with a tinge of the citrus (peel)

could really be a young girl's scent; I believe that the sharpness of those cranberries clashing with the sweetness causes the aversion; almost gives it 'cheap' b-designer smell... :(

this is more or less a discontinuation but I'm big fan of Hilfiger, so it's for collecting
just being honest I broke out wearing this
quality is there though, I can smell this on my person the very next day.

Venom
Venom

I gave this to an ex a while back and it is just sexy, plain and simple. I smell this and I picture a pretty girl at the beach sunbathing and taking in the surf. Love it!

sorbearmui
sorbearmui

I really don't like this one, the notes are so messy and I just don't know what catagory I should put it into. I use to love fruity floral but this one has no charater in it. Really a failure just like Tommy Jeans...what a pity, I have to skip one year in my collection...

Marianne
Marianne

Not interesting at all, like the other summer editions. It seems to be difficult to create one that smells similar to the original...

Tommy Girl Summer Fragrance 2008 by Tommy Hilfiger 2.89 out of 5 based on 18 ratings and 5 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Tommy Hilfiger Tommy Girl Summer Fragrance 2008 fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Tommy Hilfiger Tommy Girl Summer Fragrance 2008, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Tommy Girl Summer Fragrance 2008 by Tommy Hilfiger. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Tommy Girl Summer Fragrance 2008 by Tommy Hilfiger represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Tommy Hilfiger Tommy Girl Bath and Body Works Sweet Pea Oriflame Muse Tommy Hilfiger Tommy Girl 10 Oriflame Full Moon for Her Nina Ricci Love by Nina Thierry Mugler Eau de Star Thierry Mugler Angel Garden Of Stars - La Rose Angel Michael Kors Very Hollywood Bath and Body Works Dark Kiss Thierry Mugler Womanity Thierry Mugler Angel Eau de Toilette Versace Bright Crystal Donna Karan DKNY Be Delicious Fresh Blossom Clinique Clinique Happy Tommy Hilfiger Tommy Girl Summer Donna Karan DKNY Red Delicious Charmingly Delicious Oriflame Cherries Victoria`s Secret Sweet Daydream Oriflame Petal Quartz