Designers » T-Z » Citrus « Groups

Tommy Jeans Tommy Hilfiger for men

Tommy Jeans Tommy Hilfiger for men
dislike

Tommy Jeans Tommy Hilfiger for men Pictures

Tommy Jeans by Tommy Hilfiger is a Citrus fragrance for men. Tommy Jeans was launched in 2003. The nose behind this fragrance is Patricia Bilodeau. The fragrance features orange, mandarin orange and grapefruit.

Orange Mandarin Orange Grapefruit

Tommy Jeans Fragrance Reviews

usas
usas

One of the best citrus fragrances I have owned. Stays fresh from top to base. Easy going, clean, just right. Unfortunately, production has ceased.

9/10.

flora_b
flora_b

Nice Perfume, I first smelled it at macys a while ago and got it for hubby and now I've been buying online at worldSfragrances.com every time he runs out of it. Our Favorite!!!!

RobbieX
RobbieX

A blend of citrus notes here which is nice. The drydown is a bit more woody. Because it's a cologne, it's not very strong, however it's a fresh, clean, likeable summery fragrance. Reminds me of Live Jazz which is much better.

i really cant feel all the citrus blast everyone talks about, it's pretty herbal, detect lots of juniper berries. some comments here may confuse others As this is not Chanel sport cologne, or Eau sauvage, lemons and citrus are secondary here. Notes listed arent real. Anyway i love it so!

I love the TH brand and have all the mens scents (not all the summers though)and I actually think that I like Tommy Jeans more than the original...and that's saying something. Tommy was one of my first ten scents ever!

TJ begins with a very citrusy opening of grapefruit, orange and mandarin-fresh, sweet and bright and though these are all that are listed above, the company claims an herbaceous accord in the heart and chipotle wood in the drydown, and I can definitely perceive some sharp greeness under the ciruses, that add to the overall vibe without taking it over, and I smell a hint of something peppery. Chipotle wood is used to season grilled foods with the smoke from wood chips in the southwest and the peppers are strung, hung and dried to add heat and spice to sauces (salsa)and chili. The addition of this is just the thing to complement the wet, juicy citrus with woods and a hint of spice, and alongside the herbal blend; it is pure pleasure...

Sillage: nice
Longevity: good
Overall: 4.25/5

This scent is sharper and fresher than the one it flanks, and I believe both have their time and place...Tommy for cooler, casual days and TJ for warmer, days off (and mild evenings)...either works equally well with 'jeans' or casual dress, but Jeans is definitely more carefree and relaxed. Tommy is warm and comfy, and works well with khakis and pullover or cords and a sweater...

periquito89
periquito89

I think it has that kind of particular signature that may remember you this came from Tommy Hilfiger's. Comparing to Tommy Cologne and Tommy 10, this is just more citric. It is bland, linear, simple ... there's nothing bad here, but I prefer the other two.

smellx
smellx

This is the first perfume I bought before the whole perfume collection saga of mine began. I was 18 and I remember having to save up to buy Tommy Jeans. Being the only bottle I could afford, I used it everyday. The fragrance opens smelling like mandarins and it doesn't develop much. Which was probably a good thing because being new to perfumes then, and not having the knowledge, I didn't realize perfume changed in smell on the skin over time and the mandarins were the reason I fell in love with Tommy Jeans. If TJ had develop into something different on skin I would probably have regretted buying it. 6 years later and much wiser, I have learnt to appreciate the art of perfumery. My taste has changed and matured and IS still evolving. I almost wouldn't buy any perfume without sampling it on skin for a few hours. I have tried buying another bottle of TJ just to keep but the one I got off EBay was somewhat foul smelling and different. So I'm placing what's left of TJ (less than 10mls) in my perfume corner to sniff when I'm down. The freshness of the mandarins and its simplicity for everyday use reminds me of once upon a time when I first discovered fragrance and fell in love with it, and the journey has been a fulfilling one.

andy
andy

i remember smelling this one it has a nice citrus thing going but there is no development and i find this very bland

Tommy Jeans by Tommy Hilfiger 3.55 out of 5 based on 32 ratings and 8 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Tommy Hilfiger Tommy Jeans fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Tommy Hilfiger Tommy Jeans, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Tommy Jeans by Tommy Hilfiger. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Tommy Jeans by Tommy Hilfiger represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.